We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100
Results 2,476 to 2,497 of 2497

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

  1. #2476
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    495
    Hey, looks like Orak is trying to get ANOTHER good 1v1 thread locked/deleted.

  2. #2477
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    790

  3. #2478
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Ocrack rant Part II


  4. #2479
    Banenakh remains undefeated at the 1vs1 Circle

    Reavers who burn Dying Rage forfeit their "victory"

  5. #2480
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    1,350
    I remember when Orak was a chill dude. Anyone else remember those days? Good times.
    [center][color=#FF0000]|---[/color][size=4][color=#FF9900]C[/color][/size][color=#FF7200]?[/color][color=#FF4C00]?[/color][color=#FF2600]?[/color][color=#FF0000]l[/color][color=#FF2600]?[/color][color=#FF4C00]s[/color][color=#FF7200]?[/color][color=#FF0000]---|[/color][/center]

    [center]The Squash[/center]

  6. #2481
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    I remember when Orak was a chill dude. Anyone else remember those days? Good times.
    Self destruction of Ocrack Pt 3.
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...thread-)/page8

    He is representing E well on BW


  7. #2482
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Right behind you...
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by PureBaneNakh View Post
    Banenakh remains undefeated at the 1vs1 Circle

    Reavers who burn Dying Rage forfeit their "victory"
    Quiet, you. Nobody cares. Go back to Brandywhine.

    Anyway... This probably doesn't belong in the 'Good 1v1' thread, but I don't care. Thank you to the freep group for the fun fights last night, especially the late night battle we had in the Grimwood area. Occa might have been leading, but I'm not sure. We had around 7 vs 7 at one point and each group would get occasional kills but it wasn't really going to be a win for either side because of great heal coordination. Our timer said it lasted 24 minutes before we finally said 'EFF IT' and bailed out. I really enjoy fights like that.

    Hope to see more like it.

    Now I sit and wait for Bane's awesome GIF response.
    [img]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj534/ladiesandgentlemen69/Sugarbits_zpsf333e556.jpg[/img]

  8. #2483
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Toast3569 View Post
    Quiet, you. Nobody cares. Go back to Brandywhine.

    Anyway... This probably doesn't belong in the 'Good 1v1' thread, but I don't care. Thank you to the freep group for the fun fights last night, especially the late night battle we had in the Grimwood area. Occa might have been leading, but I'm not sure. We had around 7 vs 7 at one point and each group would get occasional kills but it wasn't really going to be a win for either side because of great heal coordination. Our timer said it lasted 24 minutes before we finally said 'EFF IT' and bailed out. I really enjoy fights like that.

    Hope to see more like it.

    Now I sit and wait for Bane's awesome GIF response.
    Yeah no worries. Im glad the freepies are enjoying a different style of raiding as well. Im not sure about the 7v7, however I was leading throughout the entire day. Got a few fights below Ost, Grim cave, SR and very long fights around Isen bridge. Trying to get freepies to understand: Yes, they do actually know we're here. Thats what I said 2seconds before the raid flanked us, lol. Sometimes I think people forget your fighting against people.

    Most freepies I run with are still getting to know my style, and quiet a few are keen to improve as a team, so I hope for the best.

  9. #2484
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A mountain of Fire and Ice
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by Brayden View Post
    I remember when Orak was a chill dude. Anyone else remember those days? Good times.
    Yeah and then the late night drunken rant full of profanity gets aimed at you because your group wiped in a 15v5.
    And then you realize the guy goes f--in psycho over a video game.

    Great times.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

  10. #2485
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    And then you realize the guy goes f--in psycho over a video game.
    It is not the video game. Ocrack is a fine example of how substance abuse will screw you up, my friends.


  11. #2486
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    Yeah and then the late night drunken rant full of profanity gets aimed at you because your group wiped in a 15v5.
    And then you realize the guy goes f--in psycho over a video game.

    Great times.
    You mean, whenever you join any group instead of listening to the leader, you start barking orders making it totally impossible for others figure out who to listen to? Yeah man, physco.

    Unlike you, when I join someone elses raid, I will take the back saet and let the leader lead.

    You have no idea how ####ed up you are to do that. I give some a longer leech, but you just run away with it. When I lay down a plan, seconds later you ignore it totally and bark new orders. And hilariously when im the leader mapping in you run the other people off, and I actually have to say, -ah wait for me?- As I a leader should have to say that. Your out of your mind.

    Edit- And lastly, you praise my leading on the forums, and say you enjoy learning from me. Tell me, how can you learn something from me, when you dont listen?
    Last edited by lionoil; Nov 03 2013 at 06:52 PM.

  12. #2487
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Edit #2 and counting

  13. #2488
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    20
    Edit #3...embarrassing...

  14. #2489
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A mountain of Fire and Ice
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    You mean, whenever you join any group instead of listening to the leader, you start barking orders making it totally impossible for others figure out who to listen to? Yeah man, physco.

    Unlike you, when I join someone elses raid, I will take the back saet and let the leader lead.

    You have no idea how ####ed up you are to do that. I give some a longer leech, but you just run away with it. When I lay down a plan, seconds later you ignore it totally and bark new orders. And hilariously when im the leader mapping in you run the other people off, and I actually have to say, -ah wait for me?- As I a leader should have to say that. Your out of your mind.

    Edit- And lastly, you praise my leading on the forums, and say you enjoy learning from me. Tell me, how can you learn something from me, when you dont listen?
    You're a good leader and a good player, but you're crazy bud. Take the game a bit too seriously. That's all.
    It was also Rakh that called BS on your "plan" also that night, but I think your response was "F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k, get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked" to him as well.

    I am saddened there weren't 15 paragraphs in your response with thousands of words.
    Last edited by Hall0Wx; Nov 03 2013 at 08:43 PM.
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

  15. #2490
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    You're a good leader and a good player, but you're crazy bud. Take the game a bit too seriously. That's all.
    It was also Rakh that called BS on your "plan" also that night, but I think your response was "F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k that F---k, get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked get F--ked" to him as well.
    I am saddened there weren't 5 paragraphs and a thesis in your response.
    Was Burt/Markwebber, and I admit the plan at the time wasnt perfect, but wanted to test it out. You think im crazy because you've never experienced the annoyance of your efforts being intentionally wasted. Every leader feels it, some more then others, and reason why I was so annoyed at you, is because you should have known better!
    Your totally wild in groups and seem to grow two heads, one pretending to listen to the leader, the other overruling the leader. I allow more input from players alot more then other main leaders, but its pretty bs when I goto the time to explain something for 5mins and then when we've found the freeps you say - #### that idea do this, everyone follow me lets go!
    So yes, #### you after I went to all that effort to set a plan making my time and effort to lead a group a total waste of time. You should lead a group and see what its like when you have game plans and someone makes all your effort wasted. Its ####ing annoying and disrespectful. I join groups that are failing and ill take the back seat just to look and listen, its good to be a minion once and a while, you should try it, maybe leaders wont get so pissed at you. I once did it to a creep leader, but I dont make a habit of it because its TOTALLY impossible to have a leader and anti leader in the same group.

    I think you'd be a good leader/co-leader in raids and groups, which is something i never had when I was leading ANV time, but thats only if your standing beside the leader working with him, and visa-versa. But when your with me, your standing the opposite way contradicting every aspect, and im confidant you've got no idea how annoying that is. In that situation we probably would have gone better if we charged in, but the biggest problem was having most people confused at what to do. Its better to have everyone follow one plan even if its bad one, instead of people trying to follow 2-3, and -thats- that my point. Yes, I was pissed off, because this was a build up over the entire night. Constantly being patient while im suppose to be leading, yet im not at all in control of FOUR people. Its mind boggling to think I cannot get four people to work as a team, and its because your not working with me, but against.

    Theres your essay, enjoy.

  16. #2491
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    A mountain of Fire and Ice
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Was Burt/Markwebber, and I admit the plan at the time wasnt perfect, but wanted to test it out. You think im crazy because you've never experienced the annoyance of your efforts being intentionally wasted. Every leader feels it, some more then others, and reason why I was so annoyed at you, is because you should have known better!
    Your totally wild in groups and seem to grow two heads, one pretending to listen to the leader, the other overruling the leader. I allow more input from players alot more then other main leaders, but its pretty bs when I goto the time to explain something for 5mins and then when we've found the freeps you say - #### that idea do this, everyone follow me lets go!
    So yes, #### you after I went to all that effort to set a plan making my time and effort to lead a group a total waste of time. You should lead a group and see what its like when you have game plans and someone makes all your effort wasted. Its ####ing annoying and disrespectful. I join groups that are failing and ill take the back seat just to look and listen, its good to be a minion once and a while, you should try it, maybe leaders wont get so pissed at you. I once did it to a creep leader, but I dont make a habit of it because its TOTALLY impossible to have a leader and anti leader in the same group.

    I think you'd be a good leader/co-leader in raids and groups, which is something i never had when I was leading ANV time, but thats only if your standing beside the leader working with him, and visa-versa. But when your with me, your standing the opposite way contradicting every aspect, and im confidant you've got no idea how annoying that is. In that situation we probably would have gone better if we charged in, but the biggest problem was having most people confused at what to do. Its better to have everyone follow one plan even if its bad one, instead of people trying to follow 2-3, and -thats- that my point. Yes, I was pissed off, because this was a build up over the entire night. Constantly being patient while im suppose to be leading, yet im not at all in control of FOUR people. Its mind boggling to think I cannot get four people to work as a team, and its because your not working with me, but against.

    Theres your essay, enjoy.
    Never had some one blow up at me in a raid and throw out 50 go f--k yourselfs over a period of ten minutes, only yourself sir. I remember quite a few rompings the freeps took in your 8-12 mans I used to run with, don't remember ever being such a pain.
    And I grew another head because I saw an advantage in the fight.....ah you know what, I don't have time to explain myself on a video game forum. It's pointless anyways.

    Good day
    Vercetorix R12 Warden- Brandywine
    Epiales R9 Defiler- Elendilmir; Johnthefisherman R7 BA-WIndfola
    ~VT~

  17. #2492
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Hall0Wx View Post
    Never had some one blow up at me in a raid and throw out 50 go f--k yourselfs over a period of ten minutes, only yourself sir. I remember quite a few rompings the freeps took in your 8-12 mans I used to run with, don't remember ever being such a pain.
    And I grew another head because I saw an advantage in the fight.....ah you know what, I don't have time to explain myself on a video game forum. It's pointless anyways.
    Good day
    Yeah I did overact because of events that happened that day/night. Most days were pretty good, and I regret being under the impression you were at fault at SoP, pretty lame. As you know, most of my groups rely on critical player adaptation and fighting against greater odds, which means the small details are very important. So I think ive overacted on smaller details as a habit, because making sure every tiny aspect is timed for a plan to succeed is required. Sorry about that dude, have fun on BW.

  18. #2493
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    most of my groups rely on ganking 1v1s and killing greenies before getting wiped
    Amen, brother

  19. #2494
    Fun 1v1s Disaac, those were some serious nail-biters when I stopped using impale.

    I got a bit lucky against you the first time, Nirn, sorry about the second, didn't see the horde behind me.


    To every one else; you're all bad and should feel bad about it. No wonder I had to go 3/4s of the way down the second page of this forum to find this thread. Azsouth would be proud.
    Last edited by spelunker; Dec 24 2013 at 03:09 AM.
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

  20. #2495
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    279

  21. #2496
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    532
    Not necessarily "good", but definitely enjoyable 1v1s today Slowand, Fragout, etc...

    Still have 3.5 hours left, so hopefully I'll be seeing more of yall out there!


    -Arodiem
    [URL="http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/spaeh/SignatureN.jpg"][COLOR=#daa520]Fuzzie[/COLOR][/URL]

  22. #2497
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    3 Fountain Street, Bromburg, Bree Homesteads
    Posts
    3,158
    good fight Garstick (?) guard, was my 1st 1v1 fight since I ranked well over a year ago, sorry I used the pot, didn't realize how op they had become.
    [Color=red]-Azsouth the Hand of Doom of Elendilmir, Rank 15 Warg [/color]
    Originator of the 1st [url=http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?143813-the-good-1v1-thread]Good 1v1 Thread [/url](Meneldor)

 

 
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload