We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2497

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

  1. #2426
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,033
    Thanks Chumbo <3 no worries I am ok on the mend!Should be home in a couple days.

  2. #2427
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaro View Post
    Cmal, WORG has MPD and BotherLuv is one of his personalities!



    Boomy, so sorry to hear you're in the Hospital! I do hope all is well and you make a quick recovery. Take care of yourself ma'am!
    How do I go about acquiring the "Malevolent Warg" title?

  3. #2428
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaro View Post
    Cmal, WORG has MPD and BotherLuv is one of his personalities!
    I thought that may be the case but I couldn't be certain. The sell was a little to hard, to Worgy if you get me. I would have expected better.


    Come to think of it I am just giving worg too much credit.

  4. #2429
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cmal View Post
    The sell was a little to hard
    .
    Truth = not trolling. If you cannot beat one of the worst hunters on E, you are terrible, my friend.

  5. #2430
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Klamath Falls, Or
    Posts
    1,732
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    I've been in the hospital for 3-4 days however long it's been since I logged on.I'm on an IPAD with a broken screen so shush.
    Hope you feel better and get home soon Boomies.

  6. #2431
    Thanks for all the 1v1s folks on my newbie champ, a lot more skilled players here.


    ~Aldair-1

  7. #2432
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Indeed, you don't gimp yourself on BA. In between the cool downs and kiting, however, you still under preform drastically.
    Gando, nice cd spam and extended kiting verses Gala. Too bad Gala got the better of you most fights, unless you call a BA running into red TA fair game.
    Its funny how you under preform when your opponent doesnt limit themselves.

    If your going to use cds and kite, at least win the fight!

  8. #2433
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    956
    Quote Originally Posted by PresidentOfE View Post
    Truth = not trolling. If you cannot beat one of the worst hunters on E, you are terrible, my friend.
    I don't think I've ever claimed to be good. I prefer to leave the boasting to others, I haven't the skill.
    Last edited by cmal; Oct 21 2013 at 04:55 PM.

  9. #2434
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cmal View Post
    I haven't the skill.
    Amen brother


  10. #2435
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    956
    Glad you agree. Of course that begs the question; if I have no skill but I can put you down with ease, what does that say about you?

  11. #2436
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by cmal View Post
    if I have no skill but I can put you down with ease, what does that say about you?
    If you could, nothing, wardens are God Mode.


  12. #2437
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    Lol I read this from page 99 and went backwards until i just couldn't follow anymore (4 pages lmao dat tineh brainz) Oddly enough the flawless arguments and logic here felt like it... was going back and forth (while reading backwards so apply your basic arithmetic here!)

    Cheers for the good read everyone , almost at 100 pages!

    Also, Gando was known to be moreso childish and having an insane bipolar personality back in our old server of Windfola (Gandolfien remember lolol) good to see you're making so many friends here haha.

    My little Rank 8 Gandolfien is growing up, too cute ^_^

    You still need lessons to learn to play RK like good old times hit me up bra!

    -Strobe of Landroval --- Fak from Windfola

    (The guy who used Do Not Fall To Storm on you in RK spars hue hue)
    Last edited by Gottapee; Oct 23 2013 at 04:01 PM.

  13. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottapee View Post
    Also, Gando was known to be moreso childish and having an insane bipolar personality back in our old server of Windfola (Gandolfien remember lolol) good to see you're making so many friends here haha.

    My little Rank 8 Gandolfien is growing up, too cute ^_^

    You still need lessons to learn to play RK like good old times hit me up bra!

    -Strobe of Landroval --- Fak from Windfola

    (The guy who used Do Not Fall To Storm on you in RK spars hue hue)

    Perhaps memory loss comes with your diagnosis, but i have literally zero recollection of you.

    Don't be offend, i oft forget of trash i encounter.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  14. #2439
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Perhaps memory loss comes with your diagnosis, but i have literally zero recollection of you.

    Don't be offend, i oft forget of trash i encounter.

  15. #2440
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    327
    The only reason I remember you is because of your rampaging QQ in OOC back in the day, especially when you continuously lost in our RK spars because I used Do Not Fall To Storm.

    So good LOL.

    But I'm not a dramatic drag queen like you and I don't need the spotlight, so please enjoy.

    PS: Thanks for the great thread everyone
    Last edited by Gottapee; Oct 23 2013 at 09:29 PM.

  16. #2441
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,065
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Perhaps memory loss comes with your diagnosis, but i have literally zero recollection of you.

    Don't be offend, i oft forget of trash i encounter.
    His most notable quality was a moderately clever name/surname combo.

    Otherwise, I believe I just remember a great deal of the aforementioned qq emanating from him? ./shrug

  17. #2442
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    More orak ranting
    A rant of my own, this time, dear.

    For someone who whines at Stainless grouping with Chachii, you seem to have very little problem grouping with exploiters yourself.

    Though you did need it to make up for your champs terrible dps, it seems just a tad hypocritical, eh chap?
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  18. #2443
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    A rant of my own, this time, dear.

    For someone who whines at Stainless grouping with Chachii, you seem to have very little problem grouping with exploiters yourself.

    Though you did need it to make up for your champs terrible dps, it seems just a tad hypocritical, eh chap?
    So your saying, swapping gear is an exploit? Interesting.
    Can I please have members of your own kin step forward and support your statement that swapping gear is an exploit.

    Thankyou.

  19. #2444
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    So your saying, swapping gear is an exploit? Interesting.

    I suppose i should of expected your ignorance in this matter.


    The captain in question gear swapping into the set... is not the exploit.

    The reset functionality is supposed to be at a 10% chance, currently not working as intended, at a 100% chance.

    Therefore, you, an avid anti exploiter, is utilizing something not working as intended. Surely common sense should dictate that a 21 second cool down on OB is... a tad out of order.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  20. #2445
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    .
    So this is how the timeline is. Gando and others in Stainless group and heal a warg that is notorious for exploiting. They abuse his dps to the fullest and when I protest, Gando replies: NiceXcuseGoose.
    Now Gando cries hypocrite!

    Which is not the case at all. Gando, you knew about the warg, and still decided to heal and support him. So is this the same case with me today? No of course not, im not grouping with burg who is known to exploit, and I dont spam heal and support him to get back-at-you. Im in group with a cappy swapping gear using OB, then you later cry in a banner saying: NiceExpliot. Maybe I should reply saying: NiceXcuse?

    So, NiceExcuse?
    Problem is, im not that childish, but you see how very easy it's to throw this back at you.

    If it's true, then it only means a bug was used often (without me knowing it was a bug). But in your mind, this is exactly the same as you grouping with a known exploiter and supporting him, which means you conclude im a hypocrite. This only goes to show how bad your logical interpretation is, because its impossible to conclude hypocrite.

    1. hypocrite
    *(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.
    So I also grouped with a known exploiter? NOPE.

    (2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.
    So I should have known something I didnt know, so I dont fail to live up to my ideals? Sure, next time I know something I dont know, ill make sure I know.

    (3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.
    Doesnt apply.

    --
    Sorry Chief, better luck next time.

    P.S: You post REALLY entertained me. Thats what I should say right?

  21. #2446
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Perhaps memory loss comes with your diagnosis, but i have literally zero recollection of you.

    Don't be offend, i oft forget of trash i encounter.
    So quick to insult, my my, temper temper. Judging from what I hear about you from others on your old server concerning your attitude hes probably right. High school students counter what someone says by insulting them back, but of course your a mature adult Gando, my mistake.

    P.S: To, Drens spider.
    Oh boy! Its getting close, wonder if it will happen before page 100.

  22. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    If it's true, then it only means a bug was used often (without me knowing it was a bug).
    I don't disagree in your right to claim ignorance, but it's a bit of a loose argument... "I didn't know he was exploiting, so it's k."


    Perhaps i should of left out the word hypocritical, perhaps i should not of. At the end of the day, your groups success was reliant on utilizing a broken mechanic, whether you were clued up to know about it at the time is beyond the point.

    In terms of the Chachii thing, it's been shrugged off by myself and others as "Nicexcuse", because it brings us all to hysterics when you and others think Chachii and the like, do in fact exploit.

    Player skill is a wondrous thing.

    I doubt you can refuse that the captain set mechanic is broken, therefore now you're knowledgeable, a rare occurrence i suppose, the hypocritical aspect will apply if you go about doing as you did earlier tonight, again.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  23. #2448
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    . High school students counter what someone says by insulting them back, but of course your a mature adult Gando, my mistake.
    Never said i am mature, i really don't find a need for maturity within video games, and i'm glad you don't either, creating the age argument is perhaps the best sign of disregard to immaturity online.


    You... are doing that on purpose, right?
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

    Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

  24. #2449
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,294
    Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    hur dur bug
    it literally took me 5 seconds to deduce that it had in fact been only 20-30s since the last giant blue floatie ghosts had appeared the first time I saw this exploit. How blatantly more obvious could it be, would ents every 20 seconds set off any bells or whistles?

    I mean, as a champion I would assume you're on target assist right? So it would have to be target forwarded through you anyways. For someone that boasts repeatedly of your 'moors knowledge and all the supposed studying, I am surprised you claim ignorance.

  25. #2450
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,456
    FACT. If someone groups with a known exploiter and then 'rants' about someone else using an exploit to win a fight, hes a hypocrite to 'rant'. Gando, your 'rant' has no foundation at all. Your wrong, and by god its a hilarious rant coming from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    I don't disagree in your right to claim ignorance, but it's a bit of a loose argument... "I didn't know he was exploiting, so it's k."
    You should learn to read someones point. Quote where I said its ok. But you can quote where ive said its not the same at all. You should also re-read and learn how wrong you were to accuse me, so maybe edit your post on the grounds that: you were totally wrong in your accusation.


    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Your groups success was reliant on utilizing a broken mechanic.
    No its because your group couldn't dps properly, unless two drunk LMs with 1RK+Cappy were exploiting that too? Good thing Stylo went link dead inside many fights so you got kills, but it was countered by the cappy getting two incombat rezzes and dps traited mini getting rezzes off and pretending to be a good healer. But of course, he used a rezz exploit too?

    Good thing you are making excuses so I can join you. I have a Latency problem. Since your making excuses, I can join in, right? Want to trade Latency? Having 700ms in fights with 7fps, and 350ms with 50fps while idle. I used to play Mounted Combat, called myself lolIkilledYouWith400ping. But hey, im just making excuses

    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    In terms of the Chachii thing, it's been shrugged off by myself and others as "Nicexcuse", because it brings us all to hysterics when you and others think Chachii and the like, do in fact exploit.
    *Oh, so rendrend is actually possible?

    *Your ignorant of what hes doing in group? Is that your defense? Or do you actually think hes playing legit. Yeah, sounds legit. Wonder why you call Brusef out for doing it and not Chachii. Oh of course, Chachii wouldn't exploit, right!?

    *Screenshots of his rends during the fight say differently. But of course, when your a WL standing beside a warg, you can tell if hes spamming rend or not, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Player skill is a wondrous thing.
    Amazing how players preform far greater when swapping gear or beside someone spamming rend. Agreed.


    Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    I doubt you can refuse that the captain set mechanic is broken, therefore now you're knowledgeable, a rare occurrence i suppose, the hypocritical aspect will apply if you go about doing as you did earlier tonight, again.
    No, unless proven. And by god, i dont actually take anything you say seriously since you cannot even use the word hypocrite correctly, hold a debate, argument or stand on your own morales. I can simply say to you: NiceXcuse and be done with the topic, but im actually not like you.

    Ill test it with the cappy next time I see him.

    P.S Nice banner. It reminded me of my Raven. Funny, isnt it, when die you say: NiceXcuse. But when you lose, NiceExpliot. This has been common trend with you. Also: StackMoreHealers. Seems like you really need to vent your frustration? Or maybe you just cant control your emotions and must write something back. Or you just really upset and need to say or do something to excuse what just happened.
    Funny, its because you couldnt control yourself your kinners had to clip you around the ears.

    Your messages are always about something your unhappy with. Gando: The unhappy camper.

 

 
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload