We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2497

Thread: Good 1v1 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lionoil View Post
    Poor Isi, your just not on the ball. LMs gain very little from might due to currently changes, which is why ive stacked vitality. So congratulations on showing me how ignorant your jagged comment is. Also, I guess its never occurred to you every new book is another new challenge to adapt and overcome. That's why I play the LM so backwards, because you cannot simply win by pure dps.

So let me use your own words.

...talk like an uneducated demented child your words mean nothing at all.
    Truth is, you stink. Terribly. You talk waaaaay too much and end up proving nothing. Also, its hilarious how you seem to live in the past, always just praising players that haven't logged in 3-4 years. All in all, you're a very bad joke and an even worse LM.

I was going to type something, but i'll let others do the work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnazh View Post
    Truth is, you stink. Terribly. You talk waaaaay too much and end up proving nothing. Also, its hilarious how you seem to live in the past, always just praising players that haven't logged in 3-4 years. All in all, you're a very bad joke and an even worse LM.

End of the day, you thrive on the argument of being terrible because you choose to, whilst holding on to victories years past. It's sad, and it's embarrassing.

Adapt, prove me and everyone else wrong. I dare you.
    Gandolfien - Acta Non Verba

Achmetha/Yewl - Stainless

Hilarious. I dont gimp myself on my BA and play well, I gimp myself on LM and people call me ####.

The idea someone could play multiple toons each with different reasons is an alien concept to you kids. If dieing means you suck, then watch out next time you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnazh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    you can't, you mean. It's admirable to play it backwards I guess, for whatever reason you deem fit. Whether it's effective is blatantly obvious to everyone watching.
    Fight my BA 1v1, I promise I wont gimpy myself.

Hilarious. I dont gimp myself on my BA and play well

Delusion too, my friends.

Hilarious. I dont gimp myself on my BA
    Indeed, you don't gimp yourself on BA. In between the cool downs and kiting, however, you still under preform drastically.

It's sad really. Your only opportunity to prove that without gimp, you're a good player, and in terms of 1v1s, i could name a number of BA's that are better than you, without such need for CD's.

If dieing means you suck

No one ever said that. The concept is of playing poorly and sucking, something your Lore master is infamous for.

Quote Originally Posted by vip123 View Post
    Indeed, you don't gimp yourself on BA. In between the cool downs and kiting, however, you still under preform drastically.
    O I spam cds now? Not likely. Kid, is this all you've got? A weak argument with bias subjective points in selective situations.
    Go to the real world and try it, see how far you get.

Edit: Quote from Gando: I gimpy myself on my BA until my opponent also limits themselves for a fair fight. I will do so until they hold back, even if I die continually.
    Revision: I Gando, look better then I actually am because my foe holds back.

Gando says: Bayonet under-preforms because he uses his classes advantages they way it's intended, which means Freeps who fight Bayonet use skills they normally wouldnt use verses Gando. Because Bayonet struggles to easily win, he under preforms.
    Hah, funny. So thats why you look good when Kid doesnt use bracing or a 7k morale buffer. And thats why I have close fights verses him, also bc he a wound pot for my FA which he doesnt use verses you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh. Logically perfect unless your wall doesn't talk back, aye Kiddo.
    Last edited by lionoil; Oct 14 2013 at 01:40 AM.

O I spam cds now? Not likely..
    You said so yourself, you don't gimp on Black arrow. This implies utilizing all manner of skills. Though i never said you "spam cds", i may as well of, as you seem to be the only disillusioned to your own play style.

Perhaps only with a mixture of grammatical errors.and,lots of: spehgling mistakes may i open this window of understanding for you.

Kid
    Go to the real world
    On another note, you constantly try to belittle those who talk down to you regarding your skill level within a video game. Do you really feel so in adequate that you must leap yourself to assumptions in order to satisfy your desire of superiority?

At any rate, this all feels like beating someone already down and defeated. You're a hopeless individual and player, and no one has the tenacity, or rather the obliviousness to support you.

Good day.

You said so yourself, you don't gimp on Black arrow. This implies utilizing all manner of skills. Though i never said you "spam cds", i may as well of, as you seem to be the only disillusioned to your own play style.

Perhaps only with a mixture of grammatical errors.and,lots of: spehgling mistakes may i open this window of understanding for you.

On another note, you constantly try to belittle those who talk down to you regarding your skill level within a video game. Do you really feel so in adequate that you must leap yourself to assumptions in order to satisfy your desire of superiority?

At any rate, this all feels like beating someone already down and defeated. You're a hopeless individual and player, and no one has the tenacity, or rather the obliviousness to support you.

Good day.
    Because you posted so quick, you didnt see my edit. Go re-read, I know your dieing to read everything I have to say.

As fun as this gang up mockery has been, i'm afraid in the best interests of everyone who frequents the forums (to save their sanity), i shall stop calling you terrible
    That would be appreciated Gando...Could you also change your signature for the same reason.. ty Bye

Referring to myself and others in this thread, you resort to calling them kids, babies, those who need to see real life etc etc. Any individual within a video game that resorts to such desperation in argument is quite laughable, hence my bringing it up. Just another sad anecdote in the history of Orak, really.
    As fun as this gang up mockery has been, i'm afraid in the best interests of everyone who frequents the forums (to save their sanity), i shall stop calling you terrible, as no one else needs reminding, other than perhaps yourself.
    Once again, good day!
    I have to edit half your post out because little is actually relevant, a continual treat when talking to you, such as previous OOC conversations. As to the above, I call you a child because that's how you act. You insult me back by review my performance in a game. Guess what kid, if I was a child and acted like you, id call people I dont like bad even if they're pretty good.

Are you saying your actions in the past were not childish? The constant childish actions and unnecessary talk in chat channels which got you constantly reprimanded and had others apologizing on your behalf. How you freaked out when your friend (who you treat like trash) hangs out with me, you cant control yourself.

You leave/kicked from a kin frequently over a period of time and hop around from one dramatic moment to the next annoying people without cause, taunt people like you've got ants in your pants, and cannot control yourself AT ALL. Your kin issues isnt my business at all, even though it's clear you didnt wake up one day and refrain from your usual self. It's obvious people sat you down like a the child you are and inform you of what will happen if you dont settle.

So I can tell when someone is acting like a child, speaks like a child, uses childish logic and fails to see he earns the title CHILD! You act like a child! Understand the term child, and adult and you'll soon understand your not fully devolved yet. But hey! At least you can correct my grammar, thats a good sign. Why not talk to my cousin in North Auckland and he'll correct your problems with talking to the opposite sex. Or maybe you should come visit me and Vambrace IRL, I stayed at his house for a couple of days, we could talk using logical arguments, and you can sit and learn how it's done.

Wither your actually 55 years old, or 500 years old, you action in the past and present, and the logic and arguments your using is childish.

--
    If you want to pretend your in your twenties, then you need to act it. But, obviously, many who're old then thirty act like children too, and deserve the title CHILD because of how they act. You act, like a CHILD Gando.

Quote Originally Posted by mieka View Post
    That would be appreciated Gando...Could you also change your signature for the same reason.. ty Bye
    I suppose it is a bit redundant, shall change it in a sec.

stuff
    Thank you. You just made my day, perhaps even my month.

I suppose it is a bit redundant, shall change it in a sec.
    Thank you. You just made my day, perhaps even my month.
    The walk of shame, tsk tsk. As expected, your previous actions over shadow everything you attempt to throw onto someone else.

How hilarious you insult someone who limits themselves, and has been doing it longer and more handicapped then you have. Oh yes Gando, my LM fails so hard, even I laugh at how bad it's. What's funny is that any current dps LM could swap to yellow line and out preform my LM instantly because my dps is SO bad due to gear and LIs.

So does that make me a bad p.la.y.e.r ? No, it means my LM is bad due to obvious gear and trait reasons. A bad player is someone who has the correct gear, traits, LIs and uses a mouse, but still struggles.

The major reason why I enjoy playing my LM, is it constantly reminds me study every aspect my foe is doing, and think of anyway possible to counter it. My victory isnt killing my foe, and my loss isnt if I die, but its about making sure I do everything correctly. For example, Tony the spider did a good play and counted my hastily wound cure. I cured a BPE wound, and he instantly applied the +30% attack duration. Even though its totally meaningless bc I hardly use any inductions, it was a good reminder to deal with that situation correctly.

So in conclusion you assume im actually trying to win, and that's -your- measure of success not mine: Then sure my LM fails hard. But if that's how you want to play it, I could just roll a RK or Reaver/Spider and totally obliterate everything and join a cool kids club and stroke myself allllllll daaaaaaaay looooooong baby.
    ooooOOOO0000oooooH BABY, where do i sign up!?

Its not that hard, after all I sat down with a Reaver in your own tribe and gave him step by step instructions on how to kill Vapaads LM. Then I watch Gando log on and do everything wrong verses Beans' LM so you swap to your spider. I think you should take lesson from me.

The major reason why I enjoy playing my LM, is it constantly reminds me study every aspect my foe is doing, and think of anyway possible to counter it. My victory isnt killing my foe, and my loss isnt if I die, but its about making sure I do everything correctly. For example, Tony the spider did a good play and counted my hastily wound cure. I cured a BPE wound, and he instantly applied the +30% attack duration. Even though its totally meaningless bc I hardly use any inductions, it was a good reminder to deal with that situation correctly.
    Just so I can perhaps use the knowledge to my advantage on my LM, for what tactical purpose did you stop to Beacon of Hope your eagle when you stunned my reaver the other day?
    [RIGHT][SIZE=2][COLOR=#ffa07a]Babou + Tyrannosaurus [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]/ [/SIZE][COLOR=#afeeee][SIZE=2]Zapdos[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#ee82ee][SIZE=3]Acta Non Verba[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]

Hilarious. I dont gimp myself on my BA and play well, I gimp myself on LM and people call me ####.

The idea someone could play multiple toons each with different reasons is an alien concept to you kids. If dieing means you suck, then watch out next time you die.

Fight my BA 1v1, I promise I wont gimpy myself.
    I have, so I don't need to. I'm more interested in fighting freeps because their skillset and skill ceiling are far higher than their creep counterparts. There's no such thing as gimping yourself with poor traits, we here in the normal world just call that poor decisions based on a fundamental misunderstanding of mechanics. You sort of have to prove you can win in your current trait set to prove its worth, otherwise any credibility you think you have on the topical matter sort of comes out to be nil.

If that were a thing you might as well choose to use no traits at all, since it can be insinuated that any boosts to skills is you making a choice of specific traits that can help you win, versus non-choice on the matter.

The mechanics aren't some kind of escher painting either, I mean it's blatantly black/white on the matter of available choices you have to make trait-wise. The only real customizability you're actually allowed is in gear choice, to gear for spike, mitigations, morale, crit, etc. Alot of people claim they're gimping by just using trash purple gear, but considering the ease of acquiring even middle tier gear currently I just sort of feel that it's laziness, to be frank. If they had decent gear, then they couldn't use it as an excuse for why they lost.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Ocoke is 0 for 3..will he continue?

Remember, fighting and insults will lead to infractions and bans...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Remember, fighting and insults will lead to more delusional Ocrack ramblings
    Amen, brother

Quote Originally Posted by TimmmmaaaaH View Post
    Just so I can perhaps use the knowledge to my advantage on my LM, for what tactical purpose did you stop to Beacon of Hope your eagle when you stunned my reaver the other day?
    Would have been power to my raven. If it was beacon of hope, then it wasnt the other day since I just got back from a week holiday. Giving power to my raven lets it use Distraction and BoR again, which I need to avoid attacks. Pretty hilarious actually.

@Isindir. Let me make something clear. When you rely with utter nonesense, such as before about insulting my choice to stack Might only shows you have no idea what your talking about. Further more, nearly every reply you've posted against me has been exactly the same.

There's no such thing as gimping yourself with poor traits, we here in the normal world just call that poor decisions based on a fundamental misunderstanding of mechanics.
    Oh snap! SNAP! BRUVA, I totally missed the boat. So all this time ive played my LM and never ONCE thought about traiting DPS with DPS LIs and gear and obliterating everything. Damn, you got me hook, line and thinker.

I don't even know why I read this #### anymore.I am glad I left when I did.And glad my only continued contact with any of you blathering trolls is zerging your faces off on BW.Thanks for reminding me why I left.WTB Thunderdome for you all to duke it out proper.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyMcGee View Post
    I don't even know why I read this #### anymore.I am glad I left when I did.And glad my only continued contact with any of you blathering trolls is zerging your faces off on BW.Thanks for reminding me why I left.WTB Thunderdome for you all to duke it out proper.
    You can zerg me anytime, Boomie

<3
    [center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2wrm5ja_th.jpg[/img][/center]
    [center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]

Let me make something clear.
    you actually have a staggering inability to make anything clear
    When you rely with utter nonesense, such as before about insulting my choice to stack Might only shows you have no idea what your talking about.
    I obviously have no idea at all what I'm talking about, as my rants have thoroughly confirmed my high standing in the community in addition to having me booted from multiple kins and tribes. oh wait.
    Oh snap! SNAP! BRUVA, I totally missed the boat. So all this time ive played my LM and never ONCE thought about traiting DPS with DPS LIs and gear and obliterating everything. Damn, you got me hook, line and thinker.
    Yeah, solid work mate. you've done neither and continue to be a roadbump to those wanting to rank, but I guess you're succeeding in your battles of curing any applied wounds, the ultimate victory in PvP.

you shall suffer the wrath of chain oathbreakers for your grammatical crimes
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

I've been in the hospital for 3-4 days however long it's been since I logged on.I'm on an IPAD with a broken screen so shush.
    [URL=http://s14.photobucket.com/user/xdestroyracismx/media/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg.html][IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/xdestroyracismx/download_zpsoskmzr9i.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Isindir
    Yes Isindr, I stack might on my LM still, sure-sure.

Heres an idea Isi. Name a class which if played correctly in this book is challenging. One condition, the class must require alot of skill, and if the class is technically the bottom of the list, but still fairly easy to play, then it does'nt count.

Quote Originally Posted by cmal View Post
    Surely you will tell me who you are.
    Cmal, WORG has MPD and BotherLuv is one of his personalities!

I've been in the hospital for 3-4 days however long it's been since I logged on.I'm on an IPAD with a broken screen so shush.
    Boomy, so sorry to hear you're in the Hospital! I do hope all is well and you make a quick recovery. Take care of yourself ma'am!
    [IMG]http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp%3B85%3Enu%3D3256%3E%3B3%3A%3E254%3EWSNRCG%3D36385%3A%3B963325nu0mrj[/IMG]
    CHUMBO - Rank 12 - Malevolent Warg of Brandywine!

Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 LastLast