1) If the points didn't matter, why not run in and throw fire/wind lore on every target?
Originally Posted by CalloWindBringer
2) If people are using it as a safe zone to tag nearby targets, go in and kill them. You have a group, it shouldn't be too difficult to kill a person or two abusing the system and leave.
3) Don't avoid a group fight if its going to take place there. If people choose to join in on a group fight that was at the 1v1s, see point #2.
4) Lots of things are confusing to new players in the moors. Lots of things are confusing to r12 players in the moors too, figuring out why a bunch of people are standing around not fighting each other is a good lesson in observing and understanding your surroundings. Whether you're raided up or solo, this is a valuable thing to learn.
5) Unless you've just formed a group and zerg the 1v1s as the first order of business, people who choose not to group up against you do so because for one reason or another they don't consider fighting you worthwhile. Perhaps you should make these people want to group up to fight you on the merit that they think its worthwhile to group up and fight you, rather than because you want to force yourself on people for your own enjoyment.
[center]Let our actions speak for themselves. Jinjaah has been pouring over every post in the Bullroarer forum. Please keep in mind that any experiences with previous LOTRO teams are not reflective of the current team, give us a chance[/center]