We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Larger buff/debuff icons

Any way to do this without increasing the unit frames into a pixelized mess? I can never see the buff/debuff icons so I always ignore them to my peril >.>
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000033c1/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    MMO Progression: Earth and Beyond > SWG > WoW > Lotro > Wow > Lotro > Wow > Lotro > AoC > WoW > Lotro > EQ2 > Wow > Rift > WoW > Rift > Lotro > SW:TOR

Re: Larger buff/debuff icons

Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    Any way to do this without increasing the unit frames into a pixelized mess? I can never see the buff/debuff icons so I always ignore them to my peril >.>
    It always looks fuzzy terrible when I have tried anything but the default.

You may already know this but I would strongly recommend the buffbars plugin for larger/more usable buff/debuff icons. It is sweetness.

Re: Larger buff/debuff icons

Yep just got BuffBars yesterday, and am happy with how it helps.

It also helps to check "show only dispellable effects" under Social Options in the Options menu (press Escape).

Then you can just mouse over the effect real fast to see what it is while you do your rotation in combat.

And pot it if it's a nasty one =D
    Morphen- Hunter
    Morpheth- Rank 6 Spider
    Kinship- "Tolkien's Legacy" on Vilya