We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Paragon - Looking for end game raiders.

Hello Lotro community. Tarjadan of Paragon speaking. You must all be aware that we are a decent sized kin on the crickhollow server. We have players of all level ranges. We also have a good force of end game raiders, but we are looking to expand abit in that factor. We are looking for players who are interested in running instances, basicly from Grandstairs up! We have a few good healers, lots of dps and some cappys, and a few tanks in this group so far, and many more on the way in our kin. So its going to be no doubt a good group to run instances with. As of now we can mainly run fellowship instances. However! the more interest we have. The more raids we can run! All races/classes/levels are welcome. I hope to get some interest. We are a great kin with a great group of people.. So if you have any questions, Please Contact Tarjadan or Tarjmoth......or try to get a hold of another officer. Thank you for your interest.

Tarjadan Leader..of..Paragon!
    Last edited by TarjaTeer; Jul 21 2011 at 08:21 PM.

Re: Paragon - Looking for end game raiders.

I would like to add that we are a very friendly and giving kin! Heck, we bought a kin neighborhood and amassed money for those unable to purchase a house.

So... come, join, be merry, and as always happy hunting!

And welcome in advance! (If I'm not online :P)