We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

help me to find this plugin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TujddXKqy48

how is the name of this plugin at 10:00 with the yellow screen (disease)?

Re: help me to find this plugin

That's buffbars. http://cstm.us/nSG8J5
    Merric
    A Co-host of A Casual Stoll to Mordor
    A Blog and Podcast dedicated to The Lord of the Rings Online
    "Relax. Turbine employs humans, not gods." - opurt

at 10:00 happyfeet get a disease and his screen turned yellow i think he means that ;-)

Bensey Guardian - Rustiy Runekeeper - Ito Burglar - Cuura Loremaster - Oti Captain
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

I can't seem to find the plugin now, but back when the BG was the main raid there was a plugin created that allowed a color overlay on the screen when you got certain effects so that you could react quicker. This seems to be a modified version of that plugin that works in the OD raid for the disease effects.

Unfortunately after a few attempts, I can't seem to find the actual plugin. Perhaps someone else will have better luck at finding it. Might also be worth doing a [Request] in the "Plugins and Requests" section.

The plugin displayed in my video is an adaptation of the original BG plugin. I scripted all the changes necessary to adapt it for use in all zones of OD. If you view my other videos, you may catch a glimpse of the other pottables/debuffs it alerts the player to.
    [CENTER][B]Happyfeet of Elendilmir
    Order of Elendil[/B][/CENTER]

AW: help me to find this plugin

Any chance that you make this public?
    [CENTER][B][SIZE="1"][color="red"]"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." [/color]
    Hunter - Champion - Guardian * [DE]Morthond * [URL="www.kdl-hdro.de"]Krieger des Lichts[/URL][/center][/size][/b]

I have not considered either way on making the plugin public or not.
    [CENTER][B]Happyfeet of Elendilmir
    Order of Elendil[/B][/CENTER]

AW: help me to find this plugin

make it public, it's seems really helpfull
    [CENTER][B][SIZE="1"][color="red"]"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." [/color]
    Hunter - Champion - Guardian * [DE]Morthond * [URL="www.kdl-hdro.de"]Krieger des Lichts[/URL][/center][/size][/b]