We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

I had an egg once and I cracked him open and he didn't have any yolk. I felt sorry for him and just couldn't allow myself to eat him...

Quote Originally Posted by ssSteele View Post
    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
    - Tool, Third Eye
    This was actually said by the comedian Bill Hicks and Tool added the sound-bite to their song. Just wanted to make sure that the source was cited correctly.

"You will hate me in the end... I promise"

Although many posts in this thread have kept me entertained I shall but in my drunken 2 cents

Turks farms, who cares? Do I think farming as a freep is kinda sad...yeah I do. But lets face it, pvp in this game is junk, like complete and total junk on the same little map that most of us have been doing for years. But we all keep at it for one reason or another. As freeps, you are one of these people if you spend alot of time in the moors- and no one is wrong for any of these, and respect to everyone mentioned

1. You are sick in the head enough to enjoy grouping up and zerging everything day after day doing the same thing(taters and any creeps that group daily...again no disrepect meant I do love you guys and you save pvp many days by keeping the numbers even)

2. You are sick enough in the head to like running solo and looking for good 1v1s for hours and hope not to run into the zergs(quite a few on both sides)

3 You are sick in the head enough to actually want to rank, want the moors deeds done, and enjoy running into a zerg by yourself trying to get that 1 kill, and you are drunk(bace)

4. You are sick enough in the head to want to rank for the pretty title and symbol, but you dont care about pvp in this game, so you farm it in your spare time when you arent pveing(turks)

Do I respect Turks and his kin, yes I do, they are a great pve kin that accomplish alot in this game. And in my eyes this is and always will be a PVE game, I could care less what anyone does in their spare time in this clusterfark we call PvMP.

Farm away if you want to, its not like you are in anyones way or ruining it for those that enjoy it for one of their various reasons. If you have that much time and patience to sit and farm, more power to you...sad as it might be in most peoples eyes, its your choice.

/Drunk
    /Heave

Bace
    Bace- R14 Suicidal Minstrel and Kamikaze Karaoke King, Firefoot

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    ok i lied one more quick post. Thinks you told me an mualla that gomlie and balbaroy was giving you a hard time. Whatever though that was months ago. I guess your like brit an go back on what u say. You are just there puppet, you do what they say or else they will exile you
    Thinks pretty much said it. He doesn't care what we say about who he groups with. Please Turks stop bringing people into this mess who didn't bring themselves into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ckIv1tiaU

Quote Originally Posted by JustEscape22 View Post
    LOL!

I actually have heard of you before through a very good friend of mine that I used to PVP with a bit (sadly he doesn't play anymore), but I think you might remember him as Bangard/Bladefangs/Bladegash. He seemed to be very fond of you.
    oh ya bangard man, where is that little guy now? if you still talk to him tell him to jump on vent or the tribe website sometime ... he xferd his wl to E with us and played like 2 times then disappeared llol

BTW, this is like the 20th thread about Turks and his farming in the last 4+ years of the game.... farm on brutha!
    Last edited by Xiir; Jul 27 2011 at 09:04 AM.

Your right its to much fun to stop. I tried

Quote Originally Posted by AEW View Post
    Thinks pretty much said it. He doesn't care what we say about who he groups with. Please Turks stop bringing people into this mess who didn't bring themselves into it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-ckIv1tiaU
    I used thinks as an example it really had nothing personal to do with him. He told us some of your kin gave him a hardtime and made him stop grouping. I can only imagine gomlie's face when we rode by him together. Look it happen and you can believe or not. If he wants to say now that he didnt say it then it shows me his like brittain. I know thinks hates farming but he at the time was man enough to not like that stop him from grouping with whoever he wants. Funny how he has a change of heart once your kin spotted us together. People know how your kin is and i dont see why anyone would think i was making that story up. Lord me an thinks argued for weeks after that incident.

A funny thought is if they really make ROI f2p for creeps then just think how many creeps i can have just scattered across the moors. I could just do a big circle of the middle of the map and just say o i was sparring or o i just found a lowbie. Dang that would just look natural wouldnt it? Wonder how many more farmers will rise up when u can make f2p creeps. Nice thought there for frazier
    Last edited by mdafurball; Jul 27 2011 at 11:40 AM.

I dunno why this thread isn't closed yet. I will say this for it though: it is dang entertaining!
    [center][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100001b1130/signature.png]Akgron[/charsig]
    [i][color=#FFB90B]"Morals require thought!"[/i][/color][/center]

I think the whole thing is dumb and its just about a bunch of rank protectors who are pretending that rank means anything more than how many sad low life creeps they killed over and over by a rez.

If you use rank to = epeen you are the saddest form of mmo player.

Turks is an idiot, but I love him nonetheless. And call him what you will, he doesnt lie about what people talked to him about.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4