We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 82
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by doug01 View Post
    Well, in all fairness Turks "honest enough to admit" ideology only came out after he was called out. My guess is if there was no call out, there'd be no" honest enough to admit" being a farmer. It the old saying "You not guilty of anything...until you're caught"
    Honestly ive no clue whatsoever how long the guy has done his farming cuz ive never asked, nor do i care. i also dont know the whole story of how he got caught to begin with, or care. But in reality, i cant imagine anyone (if they are not caught) making a post saying "I farmed! I did it!" if no one knows, who cares - if he sins is he supposed to go and repent to some high and mighty? what they dont know dont hurt them. And why say anything until u are caught? it's logic. But when he was caught, he owned up to it. he farmed rank, big deal. If he tried to deny it, he'd look like an idiot then we could all say "dude why are you lying when the evidence is clear?". it's the ppl making a big deal out of nothing who have really brought drama onto themselves and onto this server. in doing so, they have only made turks laugh in their face because they are crying over something some guy is doing that they cant do anything about. some of you sound like some kid crying to a teacher "teacher teacher, Jimmy hit me in the head with a spitball..again" ... but the more he cries like a baby the more the other kid wants to do it cus it's funny.

    It's hilarious really, and in its own way amusing. some of u hardcore, dedicated players out there treat this game like it's highschool. which kinda shows what crowd you probably did fit in when u were in highschool, and i doubt it was with the cool kids. Altho in a way i feel slightly bad, cuz for a lot of ppl this game is an escape from reality. ppl who dont have much of a social life or able to work that much due to lack of job availability, so what's left to do? login and represent yourself as something big in a game. Well, there's one thing that a lot of you DO have and that is hardcore passion and a need to bring gossip to everyone's attention. now, if you could only find the motivation to put this sort of effort into something that will help society (I mean the society outside of lotro, you know, the one that matters) you guys could probably make a huge difference in the world. yes, there is a great big world out there with problems and issues that actually do need to be brought to the attention of the public eye. one day you'll realize this game isnt benifeting you in any way whatsoever. it happens. all that time wasted..... but really, pls carry on with the usual "Mommy! Mommy! Turks is out farming again! Punish him!!!" Lawl ... you may come back and say that you don't think of the game as your whole life and that you're only playing to have fun. But if that is true think about how it makes you look when u go on and on and on about pointless things like this, pointing fingers, always trying to catch some1 cheating so u can make a forum post and boost ur popularity and boost people's hatrid toward the individual your calling out because you dislike them so much yourself.

    if that's all u have to do with your afternoon you really need to step back and re-evaluate your own life. and if anyone takes offense to what i say here then i guess it's because what im saying is true. but sometimes you need someone to insult you, throw it in your face (or however you choose to look at my comments) to realize that what they're worrying so much about is absolutely meaningless.

    Last edited by Hanteress93; Jul 25 2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

  2. #27

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanteress93 View Post
    Honestly ive no clue whatsoever how long the guy has done his farming cuz ive never asked, nor do i care. i also dont know the whole story of how he got caught to begin with, or care. But in reality, i cant imagine anyone (if they are not caught) making a post saying "I farmed! I did it!" if no one knows, who cares - if he sins is he supposed to go and repent to some high and mighty? what they dont know dont hurt them. And why say anything until u are caught? it's logic. But when he was caught, he owned up to it. he farmed rank, big deal. If he tried to deny it, he'd look like an idiot then we could all say "dude why are you lying when the evidence is clear?". it's the ppl making a big deal out of nothing who have really brought drama onto themselves and onto this server. in doing so, they have only made turks laugh in their face because they are crying over something some guy is doing that they cant do anything about. some of you sound like some kid crying to a teacher "teacher teacher, Jimmy hit me in the head with a spitball..again" ... but the more he cries like a baby the more the other kid wants to do it cus it's funny.

    It's hilarious really, and in its own way amusing. some of u hardcore, dedicated players out there treat this game like it's highschool. which kinda shows what crowd you probably did fit in when u were in highschool, and i doubt it was with the cool kids. Altho in a way i feel slightly bad, cuz for a lot of ppl this game is an escape from reality. ppl who dont have much of a social life or able to work that much due to lack of job availability, so what's left to do? login and represent yourself as something big in a game. Well, there's one thing that a lot of you DO have and that is hardcore passion and a need to bring gossip to everyone's attention. now, if you could only find the motivation to put this sort of effort into something that will help society (I mean the society outside of lotro, you know, the one that matters) you guys could probably make a huge difference in the world. yes, there is a great big world out there with problems and issues that actually do need to be brought to the attention of the public eye. one day you'll realize this game isnt benifeting you in any way whatsoever. it happens. all that time wasted..... but really, pls carry on with the usual "Mommy! Mommy! Turks is out farming again! Punish him!!!" Lawl ... you may come back and say that you don't think of the game as your whole life and that you're only playing to have fun. But if that is true think about how it makes you look when u go on and on and on about pointless things like this, pointing fingers, always trying to catch some1 cheating so u can make a forum post and boost ur popularity and boost people's hatrid toward the individual your calling out because you dislike them so much yourself.
    Wow, really separating yourself from those other guys trying to look big and bad in a game. Good job buddy! Thumbs up. Way to prove your point.

    if that's all u have to do with your afternoon you really need to step back and re-evaluate your own life.
    There really isn't that much of a separation between you and them. In fact I'd suggest you're just as guilty as those you are condemning or sandbox name-calling.

    and if anyone takes offense to what i say here then i guess it's because what im saying is true.
    Disagree or offended?

    I'm not offended by what you say. Although, suggesting that if someone is offended by a comment, it's because what im [sic] saying is true, is not only wholly inaccurate but an incredibly ridiculous approach to life.

    More notably, what happened to Havok's kin? Dude deserves better than what he has.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanteress93 View Post
    wall-of-text
    Only thing I get from your post(s) is the amount of misconceptions and ignorant (<--and no, thats not an insult, just a fact) generalizations you can make about most of the people who play this game (or any MMO). It is a game with rules set by the designers and ethics set by the players as with all games. Unfortunately, in online games, when ethics are repeatedly abused by certain players other players have no means to tell those abusive players to "take thier ball and go home" like real life.

    Yeap, ethics in a pixelated computer game. Silly concept. Yet it is an activity that a large group of real people engage in at the same time, and ALL such activities will develope some level of ethics.

    Time to put away dinner and spend the evening with my wife and 4 kids. My usual 10 hour work day was kinda rough. Maybe I can squeeze in a few hours of play time tonight after I put my kids to bed, but before my wife goes to bed.

    /signed Hardcore gamer
    Last edited by doug01; Jul 25 2011 at 08:33 PM.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    148

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    More notably, what happened to Havok's kin? Dude deserves better than what he has.
    wow brittian taking the gloves off and just saying our kin sucks eh. next thing your know your gonna stoop even lower and tell me you farm right? since thats considered bad in your kins eyes? Just cause alot of people from our kin dont play the exact same way you do? Real mature so i guess i can say that since you have a problem with me farming ask to see if raith wants to replace you with ANY of my toons, pvp or pvmp! Well i can tell you that he wouldnt miss you at all. That is fact but your still welcome to disagree Thats an open challenge if you want to take it. You think i suck so what do you have to lose <3. Ive honestly dominated this game whether with my kins help or me using 4 or so accounts at once to do instances myself or things that take generally multiple people to accomplish, however Maybe thats not what your post implied tho, kinda sounded like it so lets see if you can back it up if thats the case
    Last edited by mdafurball; Jul 25 2011 at 09:04 PM.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    659

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    <snip>Ive honestly dominated this game <snip>
    favorite quote from this thread so far
    .

    Rhyno, Father of Gamblers

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    148

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    hehe i figured somebody would say something about it :P sooner than expected. Figured you'd be used to reading epeen posts. Cant say that theres much i havent done. Cant wait for the xpac
    Last edited by mdafurball; Jul 25 2011 at 09:29 PM.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    1,316

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanteress93 View Post
    and if anyone takes offense to what i say here then i guess it's because what im saying is true.
    The only thing I'm offended by is your complete lack of understanding for spelling and punctuation.
    Last edited by Nasty8; Jul 25 2011 at 09:41 PM.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Impact][COLOR=MediumTurquoise][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=Teal][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0000000400e3/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=SandyBrown][SIZE=2][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]"West, North, and South the children of Men spread and wandered, and their joy was the joy of the morning before the dew is dry, when every leaf is green." [/FONT][/I][FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Impact][FONT=Fixedsys]- [FONT=Arial][B]The Silmarillion[/B][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nasty/"][COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Hurry Up]Minstrel[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/evilblasty/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Rune-keeper[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/balbaroids/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Champion[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastier/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Captain[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL] [/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/inuke/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Hunter[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE] [SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]|[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3] [URL="http://my.lotro.com/character/firefoot/nastiest/"][FONT=Hurry Up][COLOR=SlateGray]Warden[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  8. #33

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
    - Tool, Third Eye

    "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he's wrong. Than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil."
    - Malcolm X

    "Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was 'Oh no, not again.' Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the Universe than we do now."
    - Douglas Adams

  9. #34

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    wow brittian taking the gloves off and just saying our kin sucks eh. next thing your know your gonna stoop even lower and tell me you farm right?
    I don't recall making that statement at all. I've always questioned why Havok has you in kin, not as a Minstrel or Burglar or any of your other characters. Simply because of the baggage you bring and how you continue to drag the kin's name through the mud.

    In fact, despite the previous implosion of The Unforgiven, Havok has done well to keep most of the group intact.

    since thats considered bad in your kins eyes?
    I don't speak on behalf of Revelations. I can only say that I have and will always frown on farming, in it's original definition.

    Real mature so i guess i can say that since you have a problem with me farming ask to see if raith wants to replace you with ANY of my toons, pvp or pvmp! Well i can tell you that he wouldnt miss you at all.
    I really don't know what you're going on about but if Raith wants to or has mentioned that he would prefer to duo/group with Turksreno or Farmpaws, then he is more than welcome to.

    Honestly, I'm not sure the history of this comment (I've clearly been AFK Freepside for some time) but if Raith doesn't want to group with me, I'm not going to jump off the Hoardale and ragequit the game. Love the guy but everyone has their group preferences.

    That is fact but your still welcome to disagree Thats an open challenge if you want to take it. You think i suck so what do you have to lose <3.
    What's the open challenge? I'm sorry, you really lost me here.

    Is the challenge to ask if Raith wants Turksreno?

    Ive honestly dominated this game whether with my kins help or me using 4 or so accounts at once to do instances myself or things that take generally multiple people to accomplish, however Maybe thats not what your post implied tho, kinda sounded like it so lets see if you can back it up if thats the case
    Back what up? I don't think you're the best minstrel, if that's what you were waiting to hear. You're sort of like Ramsters. Take that for what you want.

    The best minstrel this game has seen, PvE or PvMP (solo/group/raid), is Allister.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Posts
    178

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty8 View Post
    The only thing I'm offended by is your complete lack of understanding for spelling and punctuation.

    <3 me some Nasty
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/n1RSLD4.jpg[/IMG]

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    LAWL...it looks like i stepped on some footsie tootsies and pushed a few buttons a bit too hard ... o ya hate more.

    carry on kiddos of Firefoot. do what you do best... u might even get into that L33T group!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLzgT...eature=related

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    148

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Dude deserves better than what he has~~

    Sorry i have to take that as you saying our kin sucks an everyone in it sucks . Idk how else to take that. The whole point was me telling you that my kin nor i suck. And the challenge being i could do whatever it is you do in a group whether freep or creep. I just used Raith as a name cause hes one of the few that doesnt try to force his opinion on somebody and can overlook just cause i farmed some points and knows that doesnt mean i dont know how to play any class well.

    Your so obsessed telling others how to play a game and that to me is worse than any farming points claim. I will even give you an example. Myself mualla an Thnks try an play freepside in a group and what happens?? Your kin bashes thinks so hard just because he grouped with me "the farmer"? Basically forbid him to play with me. Now we dislike one another and think the other is lame now for different reasons . Thats the kind of kin your in and you have the nerve to say anything bad about ours. Sorry if havok doesnt try to be an evil dictator.

    Theres never been any baggage for havok over me or anyone else thats farmed. You can make fun of him as much as you want and try an tell him to kick ppl just cause you dont like them. Well sorry hes like raith an can respect the way people play and there skills during a raid. And im not even going to get into a debate about whos the best class or whatever cause everyone can say different people. Thats even more pointless than crying about farming
    Last edited by mdafurball; Jul 26 2011 at 01:17 AM.

  13. #38

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post

    More notably, what happened to Havok's kin? Dude deserves better than what he has.
    How else could this be taken? You are close minded fool who knows so few of us that the fact that you ever have an opinion of our kin is a joke.

    I am sorry that turks has proven that he can do in 20 mins what it takes you 20 days, it isnt cool and he doesnt tout his rank, but if you attack, he will respond.

    I guess exploiting all the mobs in TA and killing the bosses is a sign of skill? I guess the "spars" are a sign of skill?

    Mock turks all you want but i can promise you him being a farmer has never once made him a bad kinnie, raider, or buddy in game.

    Its meaningless renown and I laugh at you who think its so sacred LOL @ U all day
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  14. #39

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    How else could this be taken?

    You are close minded fool who knows so few of us that the fact that you ever have an opinion of our kin is a joke.
    Can you actually read?

    However, out of respect for Havok and his kin, I'll leave Resurrection out of it. Though, I do suggest you actually read what has been written and not what you want it to read.

    I am sorry that turks has proven that he can do in 20 mins what it takes you 20 days,
    I'm confused. Is this supposed to be a jab?

    it isnt cool and he doesnt tout his rank, but if you attack, he will respond.
    No, he really does. You really should get to know your kinnie.

    I guess exploiting all the mobs in TA and killing the bosses is a sign of skill?
    I don't know. Why would anyone do that? You can just BubsTrain+Disappear or HiPS pull.

    I guess the "spars" are a sign of skill?
    The only player that I have had a quasi pre-arranged match with, although it was rather random, was PandaBear. And even at that, I'm pretty certain both Panda and I were not expecting it and TR was under attack at the time.

    Panda nor I like to lose, so, your air quotes can be put to rest.

    Its meaningless renown and I laugh at you who think its so sacred LOL @ U all day
    Frowning upon one's action implies the action being frowned upon is sacred?
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Near the Sun and Surf
    Posts
    152

    Wink Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevMcC View Post
    Mock turks all you want but i can promise you him being a farmer has never once made him a bad kinnie, raider, or buddy in game.
    I'll have to second that. I enjoy grouping with Turks in moors when he is out there with me fighting on mini, and also doing instances together. Love all my kinmates here in fact, and think they are all awesome, funny in vent (they always get me giggling), as well as skilled players. Some of the best times I've had in game have been spent in this kin. I also have friends from other cool kins that I really adore here. So to judge is really out of place on anyone's part and only makes an individual look bad when such things are said about other kins :/

    And to close, it's really best to avoid drama if you can, rather than encourage more anger. So let's not let this become a further hate/rage thread guys (this goes to you too mr Hanteress <3). Folks have said what they wish to say, we all know where each of us stand so let's drop it and enjoy the rest of the night/day. Our server is better than that. We can all be cool people, right?

    ~ Best wishes to everyone. Now let's all play nicely.
    [URL="http://s624.photobucket.com/user/kristinhal16/media/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg.html"][IMG]http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt323/kristinhal16/sig-lotrocopy_zps739e9343.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    217

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Farming imo is a cancer on this server atm, ive never understood how you can take the most basic form of entertainment which is player vs player and make a mockery of it by killing someone who simply stands there for you to kill. It takes the fun, strategy, and element of the unknown out of one of the most fulfilling facets of the game. Ive also never understood how people can support or participate in it and feel justified by it. For the people who disagree with me i feel nothing but pity for them because they are missing out on something amazing. As far as im concerned farming should be a bannable offense, it takes the spirit of competition out of the equation and makes it into nothing more than a farce of what it could be.

    btw@britt id roll with ya every day of the week and twice on sunday
    Raithon-Captain-R13-Revelations-Firefoot
    Raithorn-Hunter-R9-Revelations-Firefoot
    Raithene-Burg-R7-Revelations- Firefoot
    Shadowraith-Warg-R9-Panty Raid-Firefoot

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by memphis-8899 View Post
    ... id roll with ya every day of the week and twice on sunday
    If I could only get my wife to tell me this Id be a much happier man.
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    148

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Brit are you obama's speech writer? I mean you avoid an backtrack on previous things you say and then try an talk circles around the problems so people leave with a false since of hope.

    More notably, what happened to Havok's kin? Dude deserves better than what he has

    Im still waiting for you to explain how this statement by you doesnt mean what everything else thinks it does. How is this not saying I suck and everyone else in it sucks. Come on Mr. hope an change please explain. All you can say is "Can you read". Pfft sounds like Obama trying to fix the debt crisis. Forget all the other opinion topics, just explain this one if you could. I'll have my popcorn ready and waiting for this entertainment of an answer you will have
    Last edited by mdafurball; Jul 26 2011 at 09:20 AM.

  19. #44

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    It's fine if you all don't like farming, in fact I genuinely understand it, but to imply someone should be kicked from a kin over it is the ultimate in hilarity. I am here for the people, my loyalty is to players, not some imagined idea that the moors is so untouchable.

    Brittain, stop being a baby, you could never ever make what you said not be an attack on our kin.

    Attack turks all day, he can handle that, but dont use him farming as a way to attack a group of people who you dont know and dont know you.

    To all the freeps, get over it, there is a clearly defined line on whos rank was gotten by sitting the moors and rolling easy pickens at a rez or picking off singles here and there, and running back and forth until someone finally decided to make an attack... lol its kinda funny you ever think that proves skill but w/e, and who farmed there own toons.

    While I don't respect either rank and never will, noone who farmed says that thier rank is much more important than yours.

    You have decided to make some useless part of a video game into a reason to dislike and attack people LOL. God you are sad. take a step back and stop whining. Go get your rank for running back and forth for 4 hours and live and let live.

    And Raith, turks farming has never taken away from a single fight you have been in or the "spirit of competition" , admit its the rank epeen and move on. Stop trying to be idealistic when its all epeen. It comes off as fake.
    Last edited by KevMcC; Jul 26 2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  20. #45

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    Brit are you obama's speech writer? I mean you avoid an backtrack on previous things you say and then try an talk circles around the problems so people leave with a false since of hope.

    More notably, what happened to Havok's kin? Dude deserves better than what he has

    Im still waiting for you to explain how this statement by you doesnt mean what everything else thinks it does. How is this not saying I suck and everyone else in it sucks. Come on Mr. hope an change please explain. All you can say is "Can you read". Pfft sounds like Obama trying to fix the debt crisis. Forget all the other opinion topics, just explain this one if you could. I'll have my popcorn ready and waiting for this entertainment of an answer you will have
    It really shouldn't be that difficult. I'm quite certain there are reading comprehension passages in primary schools that ask you to infer far more complex statements.

    The chain of conversations is as follows:

    - Farmer caught.

    - Turks boasts his farming skills.

    - Turks continues to sandbox name call a group of players that are not part of the subject at hand as well as those that disagree with or frown upon farming.

    - Some random champion gives a few soundbites.

    - Schwartz opens another thread wondering why, admittedly, a good number of FF players were less than bothered by farming.

    - Havok posts one of the more reasonable posts in both threads.

    - Turks and random champ continue to spout off at the mouth: name-calling, stomping all over their kin's leader's opinion about farming, throwing out out-of-game insults, etc.

    Alright, now that I made an outline for you, lets try this again.

    According to the outline, when the phrase, "What happened to Havok's kin? He deserves better than this?" is asked, what is most likely correct?

    A - Havok deserves a cookie.

    B - Havok shouldn't track FidelCastro.

    C - Havok deserves better than Turks and Random Champ dragging his kin name through the mud.

    D - Havok's entire kin is a piece of junk.

    E - Moor MS Paintz.

    I mean really, you can't be that dense. Now, back to finishing my eggs.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  21. #46

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Glad you think the person who has title of leader is the only person who ever worked at the kin being successful. I can now say, I deserve better than to have some random anti turk attacking OUR kin and OUR players.

    You have never been in a kin with turks, he is a great guy, its a game. Get over yourself and your renown.

    You can line item rebutt each and every comment on this forum, it doesnt make you look fancy when in reality in the end, your upset over IN GAME epeen LOL
    Connomir: Warden of Firefoots Best, Resurrection.
    95s on Farmfoot: Ramapo - Vendortrash
    Farmpaws and Thorvion forever 15, thank turbine.
    A Proud Member of the Forgotten 10%

  22. #47

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    What's an epeen? Sounds hot
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000d3609/signature.png]Bubbaboom[/charsig]
    [url=http://www.blood-line.com][color=red][b]BloodLine[/b][/color][/url]

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    MD, USA
    Posts
    2,424

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by gamewizard View Post
    What's an epeen? Sounds hot


    Stroking your e-peen is like....when you make a list of the best players at a class on the server and you include yourself.

    I did pickup the sarcasm, btw --- I also felt the "size" bb code was appropriate in this post
    Last edited by doug01; Jul 26 2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: to direct to be indirect :D
    "...FF is still the best server period, its like the Texas of Lotro"-Bace

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    31

    Cool Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    It really shouldn't be that difficult. I'm quite certain there are reading comprehension passages in primary schools that ask you to infer far more complex statements.

    The chain of conversations is as follows:

    - Farmer caught.

    - Turks boasts his farming skills.

    - Turks continues to sandbox name call a group of players that are not part of the subject at hand as well as those that disagree with or frown upon farming.

    - Some random champion gives a few soundbites.

    - Schwartz opens another thread wondering why, admittedly, a good number of FF players were less than bothered by farming.

    - Havok posts one of the more reasonable posts in both threads.

    - Turks and random champ continue to spout off at the mouth: name-calling, stomping all over their kin's leader's opinion about farming, throwing out out-of-game insults, etc.

    Alright, now that I made an outline for you, lets try this again.

    According to the outline, when the phrase, "What happened to Havok's kin? He deserves better than this?" is asked, what is most likely correct?

    A - Havok deserves a cookie.

    B - Havok shouldn't track FidelCastro.

    C - Havok deserves better than Turks and Random Champ dragging his kin name through the mud.

    D - Havok's entire kin is a piece of junk.

    E - Moor MS Paintz.

    I mean really, you can't be that dense. Now, back to finishing my eggs.
    Looks like you're tryin too hard to sound smart and to justify what you've already done here. Sorry bud but once you shout something out u cant really go back and try to manipulate what u said. U referred to havok's kin as a whole, meaning u are not only saying turks fails, but that the whole kin and all its members fail. now personally this does not offend me for the simple reason i honestly spend more time playing on another server with my cousine now. i honestly havent done more than 1 or two 6 mans on FF in the past year - on my freeps that is, i do have a creep here. ive all but retired my ''random'' champ (don't worry, i know you're a known celebrity and legend in ur own mind here on your little server) and the reason for that is because i now see the epeen of firefoot as a huge joke. but on the other hand, the more u ramble on trying to explain urself, look smart, and make the ppl you're attacking look stupid the more you make yourself look foolish. Admit to what it actually is. you basicly attacked every member of resurrection and called them out to be fail. and why attack ppl u apparently dont know or ever played with? just because of the hate and resentment you have towards one individual who happens to be in said kin. and over what, him farming rank on his own time? get over yourself. LAWL.

    BTW, you guys must really love and adore turks more than you wanna admit. seems u guys are so intrigued by what he does on his own time. why else would anyone obsess over what some dude does?

    Oh and Raithon, u know cancer spreads pretty rapidly. so basicly you're saying that there are far more farmers on this server than already assumed? these cancer cells cant all be spreading from just one kin then (especially since so few ppl in res even bother with the moors). it must be other kins aswell is basicly what you're saying then. hmmmmmmm....
    Last edited by Hanteress93; Jul 26 2011 at 03:43 PM.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Why does it matter?
    Posts
    383

    Re: Why don't we all just farm the $%&! out of each other?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanteress93 View Post
    you're, you've, you, u, u, U, u .
    Why keep switching?

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload