We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 44 of 44
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    201

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    how you possibly could have started a troll #### in this thread thulock/helly is beyond me. lighten up and have some fun for once plz? not everything you say needs to be hostile
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/092020000003a72f3/signature.png]Legskindal-1[/charsig]

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Why does it matter?
    Posts
    383

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Legs813 View Post
    umad?
    It was also started by Mythicman saying if it weren't for leachers it would have been better. So blame him, also I don't see the positive side in anything..
    Last edited by AEW; Jul 23 2011 at 03:32 AM.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    201

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    those quotes are cute helly. no im not mad, just a bit irritated by your childish posts
    [[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/092020000003a72f3/signature.png]Legskindal-1[/charsig]

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Why does it matter?
    Posts
    383

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Legs813 View Post
    Mustbemad
    It happened, sorry, get over it.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    no
    Posts
    375

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    you mirin breh?

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    269

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Regero View Post
    You seem to have it wrong. His issue and the issue of the raid was not that there were people hanging around outside of the group, that's not a problem. The problem was that an organized group of freeps showed up and wouldn't leave us the heck alone despite what we were doing and several requests that they stop. This group of Freeps was very aware that we had planned this event and both took advantage of it in a malicious way and disrupted our activities. This was our issue with them and the reason they are dubbed as "leachers", it is not because they weren't in Mytichmnas Super Elite Awesome Raid, but because they were essentially being jerks and disrupting many many players on both sides for the sake of their own precious, precious renown.
    No I have it right and you just confirmed it by that post, your raid was annoyed that another group in the moors was hanging around you guys the entire time persay "leeching", they are only leeches because they are not in your group... so what you asked them to leave, why should they leave the area where a majority of creeps are likely to be at if thats why they are in the moors aswell. It is an open pvp zone, its going to happen.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d00000014f798/01001/signature.png]Thulock[/charsig]
    Token Pothead of Revelations
    Relish the Death and Bathe in its Glory

  7. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    453

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    No I have it right and you just confirmed it by that post, your raid was annoyed that another group in the moors was hanging around you guys the entire time persay "leeching", they are only leeches because they are not in your group... so what you asked them to leave, why should they leave the area where a majority of creeps are likely to be at if thats why they are in the moors aswell. It is an open pvp zone, its going to happen.
    What this post confirms for me is more players in the Moors need imagination and initiative.

    Group A puts forth an effort to have some fun. Group B is not capable of the same so they do what they can to enjoy Group A's fun. Group A invites Group B to join them but Group B is to good for that and is fine standing on the outside looking in. Sad part is Group B may not be having the same fun if Group A didn't show initiative and help provide the current fun.

    Is it wrong that Group B wants to enjoy Group A's fun? Is it wrong Group A wants Group B to join the fun instead of purposely competing with Group A because Group B can't come up with their own fun without a Group A providing an example (or harassment target)?

    I know the internet is made up of all types, just wish more types did their part without always relying on others initiative. We need more Group A's with initiative and imagination. It is never wrong to think outside the box.


    -Bodybag

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    453

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Different thought. Is the word leechers in this instance the wrong word? Would some form of the word Trolling be more appropriate? Never heard of in game trolling, but this sounds close.

    In reality I wanted to post again to say how much I loved the Carnage of the Cows. Priceless pics. Well done, now do it with drakes!


    -Bodybag

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Auckland NZ
    Posts
    225

    Post Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Morris1 View Post
    I never mentioned you or even suggested you were part of any leeching so why the hostility or even a response from you unless you're just trolling along......

    As for staying behind melee classes such as yourself..... isn't that why there are melee, ranged and tactical classes? I know you can't possibly be suggesting that LM's and the like be at the front lines because that would make you seem idiotic versus just troll like at this point.
    If you're not comfortable with fighting on the front lines then you're not capable of leading effectively.

    I agree with thulock completely pvp should be like the blitzkrieg. I feel sorry for Taters for having such a member.
    Last edited by theanoyingdevil01; Jul 23 2011 at 07:18 AM.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    133

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by shibby5556 View Post
    PVP is supposed to be all out warfare, people shouldnt care about dying or any of that kind of stupid stuff they need to just have fun killing people and getting killed cz its just how the battle goes, ya die ya got rezed and jumped right back in, the main reason why pvp is so lame on FF is cz almost EVERYONE hugs npcs and is scared to die..... death is the name of the game deal with it as for myself I will continue to revel in my deaths as much as I do my kills
    Can I marry you?

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    no
    Posts
    375

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by theanoyingdevil01 View Post
    If you're not comfortable with fighting on the front lines then you're not capable of leading effectively.

    I agree with thulock completely pvp should be like the blitzkrieg. I feel sorry for Taters for having such a member.
    Well the moors is kind of like the blitzkrieg... one side always gets zerged. Unfortunate for whoever is playing as Poland...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epeQwq-aYV0
    Last edited by Bakshi; Jul 23 2011 at 12:09 PM.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by theanoyingdevil01 View Post
    If you're not comfortable with fighting on the front lines then you're not capable of leading effectively.

    I agree with thulock completely pvp should be like the blitzkrieg. I feel sorry for Taters for having such a member.
    Well much like certain others that don't play an LM.... when I see you play yours in the moors, and are standing at the front lines soloing your way to victory... then AND ONLY THEN will I care or concern myself with what you do or do not approve of with respect to how I play mine. When I play a tank I tank, when I play a hunter I range, and when I play a lm I cc and aoe.... get over it, it's never going to change.

    For now though, I simply can't care because my giveadamn is broken. Therefore, I'll simply respond to you as I do most that are simply little more than an annoyance to an otherwise good time.....

    lolz

  13. #38
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by GrumBelly View Post
    What this post confirms for me is more players in the Moors need imagination and initiative.

    Group A puts forth an effort to have some fun. Group B is not capable of the same so they do what they can to enjoy Group A's fun. Group A invites Group B to join them but Group B is to good for that and is fine standing on the outside looking in. Sad part is Group B may not be having the same fun if Group A didn't show initiative and help provide the current fun.

    Is it wrong that Group B wants to enjoy Group A's fun? Is it wrong Group A wants Group B to join the fun instead of purposely competing with Group A because Group B can't come up with their own fun without a Group A providing an example (or harassment target)?

    I know the internet is made up of all types, just wish more types did their part without always relying on others initiative. We need more Group A's with initiative and imagination. It is never wrong to think outside the box.


    -Bodybag

    On another server last Saturday we did a creep side moors event that was very successful... I learned something important with that one.... don't organize it via the forums...... make it private invitation only and it's far more successful. We had roughly 35 on both sides and had a great time.

    I'll likely put something together again here soon, but I'll reserve it to invite only the same way. This way, any not on the invite list can just be the cannon fodder for the other side (hee hee).... I have suggestions for your first few targets BB if you need em!!!!

    - M

  14. #39

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Although I think there was a miscommunication in adding my name, good luck with your next event, Mythic.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Why does it matter?
    Posts
    383

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Morris1 View Post
    On another server last Saturday we did a creep side moors event that was very successful... I learned something important with that one.... don't organize it via the forums...... make it private invitation only and it's far more successful. We had roughly 35 on both sides and had a great time.

    I'll likely put something together again here soon, but I'll reserve it to invite only the same way. This way, any not on the invite list can just be the cannon fodder for the other side (hee hee).... I have suggestions for your first few targets BB if you need em!!!!

    - M
    It won't matter if you do it on the forums or private, I will find a way to make it so us "leechers" find you, and do what the point of PvMP is.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    212

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by AEW View Post
    It won't matter if you do it on the forums or private, I will find a way to make it so us "leechers" find you, and do what the point of PvMP is.
    This is funny considering when i used to go around breaking up the spar-farming you and the rest of your kinship and a few of thier freinds did all the time, all you guys did was cry and take the position Mythic is now taking regarding his event and your actions

    Oh the multitude of threads on the forums from you crybabies.... hah...

    What is the "point" of pvp? What a nice tough guy position to take against people trying to enjoy themselves with a little preplanned event...

    If you are so determined to engage in cut-throat pvp... LOTRO isnt the place, go play a game that has it.

    Its like a high schooler bragging he runs roughshod in the kinder playground....

    Im bored and perusing forums.... carry on.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    no
    Posts
    375

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiir View Post
    This is funny considering when i used to go around breaking up the spar-farming you and the rest of your kinship and a few of thier freinds did all the time, all you guys did was cry and take the position Mythic is now taking regarding his event and your actions

    Oh the multitude of threads on the forums from you crybabies.... hah...

    What is the "point" of pvp? What a nice tough guy position to take against people trying to enjoy themselves with a little preplanned event...

    If you are so determined to engage in cut-throat pvp... LOTRO isnt the place, go play a game that has it.

    Its like a high schooler bragging he runs roughshod in the kinder playground....

    Im bored and perusing forums.... carry on.
    true that.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Why does it matter?
    Posts
    383

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiir View Post
    This is funny considering when i used to go around breaking up the spar-farming you and the rest of your kinship and a few of thier freinds did all the time, all you guys did was cry and take the position Mythic is now taking regarding his event and your actions

    Oh the multitude of threads on the forums from you crybabies.... hah...

    What is the "point" of pvp? What a nice tough guy position to take against people trying to enjoy themselves with a little preplanned event...

    If you are so determined to engage in cut-throat pvp... LOTRO isnt the place, go play a game that has it.

    Its like a high schooler bragging he runs roughshod in the kinder playground....

    Im bored and perusing forums.... carry on.
    The point of pvp is to get points, and get laid.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    where do you live
    Posts
    255

    Re: PVP Saturday.... success?... meh.. maybe, but some fun nontheless

    lets have an all lvl 40 raid come out to the moors, against the creeps and see how that goes.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0920d0100000ba6dc/signature.png]Badaxx[/charsig]

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload