We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buying a kinship!

Hi, i'm willing to buy a kinship of at least rank 7 or greater. Please contact me by an in game mail (Amlong) and we'll talk about an offer trough the IM. (Kinship house is not needed, we just want a kinship of rank 7)

Thanks a lot and see you in the game!

Thumbs up Re: Buying a kinship!

The kinship name isn't important, we just need one of rank 7! Please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by amlong View Post
    The kinship name isn't important, we just need one of rank 7! Please contact me.
    Can't you just work for it yourself? Doesn't really make sense to me....

Quote Originally Posted by Catina View Post
    Can't you just work for it yourself? Doesn't really make sense to me....
    Kinship raise in rank slowly, with more time lapsed the higher the rank would be, and more privilege a kin have.

A R7 Kinship takes about 3 months, which means that the kin has to be created in March or earlier.

The benefits of having one's own R7 kin is to buy a kinship house, which gives you 3 treasure chest and ample places to store one's furniture.
    [b]Razo Mossyfoot[/b], Swine herder of Willowbottom, in The Marish of East-Farthing.
    Treasurer of Bacon, Ham and other Cured Goods of the [b][url=http://theironaxes.shivtr.com/]The Iron Axes[/url][/b] of the server Laurelin.