We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Way to represent Pontly!!

Quote Originally Posted by -EdGeHiLL- View Post

I mean really, its not like he's Turks or something.
    Frasier nobody can be that great. Well Put

Dull that video reference was hilarious

Foxie welcome to the life of a warg running away. As if you havent seen that 1000 times since u been playing. Sorry i dont form some big warg group and zerg people like you. Since when does a cpt talk trash about killing something? O wait they dont unless there in a group that can overpower the opposition
    Last edited by mdafurball; Jul 19 2011 at 07:50 PM.

This thread is now completely derailed and slightly out of hand. Let's move on

It's really just people's opinion on the matter of farming. Like other people have said, people pay for the game, they can do what they want to do. I really don't think it is that big of a deal, but that's just me.

Foxie you are always in a pretty decent group - plus ur a capt. So I give credit to the RK's or whoever else is grped with you since they are the ones doing the fighting while you do what captains do best, buff, heal and need i say more... As for wargs, they usually do tend to save their skin if they can. It's called being a warg and playing on the baddy side... do you think Sauron's minions have any real remorse for each other? Much less the free peoples.

And as far as this whole post goes, why even bother? Who cares what anyone on a video game thinks of you man. Play how you choose, as long as you ain't hurrassing ppl you can play how ya want. You'll never meet any1 here in rl, so meh... ain't a carreer. It's a video game you play to kill time. Some1 didn't cheat you out of a higher position at some high-end career. If some1 is so interested in what a stranger does with their time on a video game and all that, they need some kinda hobby.

And besides...there are starving wargs in this world... now that is an issue to discuss!!!

That's right I am a captain...You get a gold star for the day

Hey pontly, I don't care that you farmed.

As Turks well knows, I'm a very vocal critic of farmers in the moors. I personally think they're garbage. Why bother 'ranking' since as you say yourself ''it means nothing'' ?

As far as Pontly goes, I'll say that I appreciate that he's manned up about his error, and due to this fact alone I tend to see him as a newer player who made a mistake and I sincerely hope he'll correct it in the future. If he's not caught farming again, I'll respect whatever rank he earns. If however he's caught farming again, respect goes out the window and he becomes yet another turks, hammburglar etc...
    Sholeh

Eating crow is hard and I must say you did it like a champ... err guardian. Kudos on telling your story.

I have always hated these threads. One side speaks for community, one speaks for self, and Turbine speaks nothing worth listening too.

Now back to derailing this thread...

Why do people complain when people run? Freeps use sprint and hips to run away and creeps use the same. Personally I say bring back DF too. I like being able to count on my opponent to run when I need it most. Some run on key all the time. Like clockwork. Learn to use it to your advantage and laugh at them as they tuck tail and run.

-Bodybag

Quote Originally Posted by mdafurball View Post
    Foxie welcome to the life of a warg running away. As if you havent seen that 1000 times since u been playing. Sorry i dont form some big warg group and zerg people like you. Since when does a cpt talk trash about killing something? O wait they dont unless there in a group that can overpower the opposition
    I don't believe she forms or even participates in big warg groups, and as far as zerging goes we all participate in it, you included.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanteress93 View Post
    Foxie you are always in a pretty decent group - plus ur a capt. So I give credit to the RK's or whoever else is grped with you since they are the ones doing the fighting while you do what captains do best, buff, heal and need i say more...
    Captains currently have it the worst out of all the freep classes in the pvmp world. If they do not group they get hosed, their dps is lame and survivability is worse.
    If anybody deserves credit it's the captains, I know because I play one. Any creep worth their salt will target the captain first and take them out asap. Happens to me everyday.
    Possibly it's because your kin doesn't pvmp as much, maybe you just don't have any good moors captains but if I were you two I would think before speaking next time around. It looks bad

Talking Re: Way to represent Pontly!!

Quote Originally Posted by -EdGeHiLL- View Post
    Possibly it's because your kin doesn't pvmp as much, maybe you just don't have any good moors captains but if I were you two I would think before speaking next time around. It looks bad
    Dude, that looks bad. Assuming a kin doesn't have any captains that are capable of being good in the moors. Not cool yo and for the record i never think before i speak, i say what's on my very twisted mind.

And Pontly, if you are caught farming again, the chubby cops who live in their moms basements will find you... and destroy you.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumBelly View Post

Personally I say bring back DF too.
    well i can still df, but i have to feign death first

If only people cared as much about real world issues as you guys care about this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Bakshi View Post
    If only people cared as much about real world issues as you guys care about this game...
    Everyone knows the real world doesn't exist. Now to the other part of your statement.

No one could love this game more then you. Not many get in game bans for 20+ years and come back. When a game kicks you to the curb in style and you come back trolling saying others love it more then you... well remember.. they're still on their first account. You do the math.

***EDIT*** Forgot to derail: Should Burgs be allowed to use monitors? And... Should hunters DF be in combat again, and take 5 random people near them within range of power?

-Bodybag
    Last edited by GrumBelly; Jul 20 2011 at 07:51 AM.

Yes, I used to complain about farmers also, many years ago. But once you take a break and think about it you will realize how foolish it is to care what another person does in a game. Just call 90% of freeps farmers as killing a greenie back in the day might as well be considered the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyw2784 View Post
    As Turks well knows, I'm a very vocal critic of farmers in the moors. I personally think they're garbage. Why bother 'ranking' since as you say yourself ''it means nothing'' ?
    might be because he knows it makes certain ppl cry. u know, the ones who play lotro as much as some ppl work at a job. maybe if u ppl didn't care so much what this dude does on his own time, he wouldn't be so quick to rebel. personally he can farm and plow the fields of the ettenmoors until theres nothing left but a vast wasteland for my part.

Sympathies, Pontly. That time I got caught was the only time I had ever tried doing Bad Things too. Honest. Can't prove otherwise. (Pay no attention to the numbers behind that curtain...)
    [IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2qxlqbl.jpg[/IMG]

Mez smellz dirty laundry!....err wait thatz mez

But maybe dat silly dwarf change hib namez to POINTY to bez politicaly correct nowz?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3