We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    Useless and nonsense "Turk" stuff
    Take 2 cents and buy a life, do not give me thanks please
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    When have i joined a grams camp fest? I roam solo or with heph, not with zergballs, sorry if you feel that way
    It's my fault, because when we fough hand by hand freeps, there's a small list of people with common sense which keeps up and do not join freepside, been told creep clases are broken, but creeps and specially Evernight needs creeps, Valdez, that's the reason I'm dissapointed, you did too much for creepside to now just log and kill the huge amount of red ranks online (no challenge) I'm not the one which must tell you how to play, knowing that a nice amount of creeps are switchers, another amount are just a big bunch of cowards and moaners, there's really few creeps fighting, not many (will not talk about freeps ) and everyone can play a feature of the month.
    Yuzuriha GDN R10 (Retired @ 2012 ) - Farruquita BA R12 Leader of "Sauron Loves Spain" (Evernight - since the beginning)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    Take 2 cents and buy a life, do not give me thanks please
    i didnt ever write this but its ok every1 knows your mental health is not really good, therefor i will go with the flow and ignore you untill you start the mental treatments you promised us.

i didnt ever write this but its ok every1 knows your mental health is not really good, therefor i will go with the flow and ignore you untill you start the mental treatments you promised us.

Valkandir!

Back to thread, Congratulations on R15 Rok!

lol hayley keep proving us your mental state girl 1)you jump on a repply, you alter it, and it wasnt even racist comment ofc, its because every snow freep has a "turk" surname in game for real, but you are not very smart to tell the differance
    2) you just post images with "stupidity" just to prove your mental health even more! always the same old crazyness in your form of "life"

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
    It's my fault, because when we fough hand by hand freeps, there's a small list of people with common sense which keeps up and do not join freepside, been told creep clases are broken, but creeps and specially Evernight needs creeps, Valdez, that's the reason I'm dissapointed, you did too much for creepside to now just log and kill the huge amount of red ranks online (no challenge) I'm not the one which must tell you how to play, knowing that a nice amount of creeps are switchers, another amount are just a big bunch of cowards and moaners, there's really few creeps fighting, not many (will not talk about freeps ) and everyone can play a feature of the month.
    Well, my reaver is back, so i can creep now

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Well, my reaver is back, so i can creep now
    Happy about reading it! Welcome back

On topic:
    My rank 13 wartab

Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Remcosajax View Post
    Dear fellow freeps and creeps,
    Anyways... In the lights of these facts, I hope we can solve this matter at EN, rather asking for more snowbourn freeps to come here? We can all figure out what happens next...

It's a very simple call, as before, to maybe stop zerging soloers with a group as creep and actually try and help freeps out? Because, when people get bored with zerg action, they wil just logg off. You can make a big deal about it. why people so lame to give up, but that is what the common manld do. So in order, to keep everyone happy and everyone enjoy playing on EN, we can better balance our numbers again, by switching to freep rather then creep.

Then, my final words.... I would like to see, besides group play and raid action, more roamers. At this point, I see to many people at creep side, hanging around with eachother. If you like eachother that much, why dont book a room? There are tons of freeps roaming about, there are also tons of small fellowship, so if you have sufficient dps, to take down 1 minstrel and 1 runekeeper, why hug beneath the defiler heals/warleader bubble?

If those words, didnt stroke you down and stop reading this, I would like to edit one last thing about my last line. Why do we pvp? For the fun and decent action (spoken enough about that) of course. But besides that we also get rewards. Now, wouldnt it be great, if we could all get a nice evening and all get our renown/infamy. Wouldnt that be just awesome?

If you dont, well... I am sure tons of freeps, will make your day extra special, by not logging in.
    ./moro
    i really, really want to believe on of these 2 posts was just to troll ( either this or the zergtab).
    lol. gz. i let the people judge the hypocrite slug

Graz on rank, those deaths are telling, it has been a hard work :P

The original Valdez

So I ranked R10 tonight, and here is my Wartab.

Also big Gratz to Cestrad for R12! U deserved it mate

Thanks

Congratz to recent rankers!

Looks like I feeded you guys waaaay too much yesterday... Oh well, perhaps I can set an example.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

Gz to moro, gloryia, and cestrad

Been a good day i must say.
    Want to say thanks to Zel for being so fotm with me <3
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

Dat inf.

Graz on rank!

The original Valdez

Gz rankers!!

And how is everyone making so much ren lol? using 100% tomes or what?
    Selembar - R12 - Minstrel
    Coolton - The original best Hunter EU
    PvP Youtube channel
    Kinship : Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Gz rankers!!

And how is everyone making so much ren lol? using 100% tomes or what?
    Greenie zerg

I made 32k with no 100% tomes, Himnor had like 6 hours of extra game time before I logged on too.

12 more days like this and you will be r12! gz

12 more days like this and you will be r12! gz
    Perhaps but thats hardly going to happen ^^
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

gz on dat renown.
    Seems 51k isn't good enough... xD
    Morondomir the Formidable.
    Lore-master rank 14
    My renown: Today: 68.794
    Proud leader of Odyssey

Unfortunately numbers don't let you see all the jokes, all the laugh, all the funny moment that i've lived in the last months
    Rank 12 it's a little-big goal for me, so...just thank you all.
    [CENTER][B]Commander Almeric[/B][I]
    Captain - Furia Italiana[/I]
    [B]Chieftain Almenakh
    [/B][I] Warg - Black Guard[/I]
    [/CENTER]

Well done Alm and good luck to the next one!

The original Valdez

Finally Rank 13... Thanks for the awesome pvp all
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast