We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Goodbye

Unhappy Goodbye

First sorry for my FrenGlish, everybody know me and my poor English.

After the update you made on the guard, I am obliged to stop the game. You wanted the nerve, but this thing made no good for pvp. Behold, the guard lost:
    5 self heals skill 2.5% (response, swirling response, the king, breaking and sham), 0.3% inc heals, Damage excessive even with the reduction of 30% which is even nothing to 50%, there is a the big worry, 3-4K loop criticism watches the same with 85% critical reduction, low dps (i do not mind but to a certain limit), etc ... Exemple, take TR with -90% heals is greattttttttttttt , no ?
    So if I have to make an appointment with a RK care or a minstrel to play, no interest. You made the goalkeeper low class despite it being just a defensive class name. In addition, the board is strictly nothing, the so-called beta tester also (a real BT pays this). Propose changes on classes while these players will not play the first character class is unacceptable. If a change needs to be done, it must post in the forum of the Guardians, not in neuneus (french word).
    Even his defense with minimal dps (before) there was a challenge, the fight that lasted over time and it was tense and pleasant, but then? By against your warden or beornide paying them resist. Well, yes, do not nerve or too pay-classes.
    I'm on the game from the beginning of it and at the time I bought the box set. But you prefer to opt for a degradation of this class in order to sell your warden and beornides that they are not nerve and while away from.
    Hence my interest in the game has flown permanently. I will delete my account for not having to do or hear about LOTRO and also games on the WB for I will not find the same kind of attitude.

Goodbye freeps and creeps, kisses and many fight.

Apres l’update que vous avez fait sur le gardien, je me vois obligé d’arrêter le jeu définitivement. Vous avez voulu le nerf, chose faites mais ceci n’apporte rien de bon pour le pvp. Voici, ce que le gardien a perdu :
    5 self heals skill 2.5% (riposte, riposte tourbillonnante, au roi, déferlement et feinte) , 0.3% de soins reçut, Dommage trop important même avec la réduction des 30% qui ne sert a rien même a 50% , il y a un gros soucis la, des critiques des montres en boucle de 3-4K même avec 85% de réduction de critique, un dps faible (ca je veux bien mais a une certaine limite) , etc… Exemple, prendre TR avec -90 de soins recut c'est génialllllllll , non ?
    Alors si je dois prendre rendez vous avec un RK soins ou un ménestrel pour pouvoir jouer, aucun intérêt. Vous avez fait du gardien une classe faible malgré que ce soit un classe défensif juste nom. De plus, le conseil ne sert strictement a rien, les soit disant beta testeur également (un vrai BT ca ce paye). Proposer des changements sur des classes alors que ces joueurs ne les jouent pas cette classe en premier personnage est inadmissible. Si un changement doit être fait, il faut poster dans le forum des Gardiens, pas chez les neuneus.
    Même en défense avec son minimum de dps (avant) il y avait un challenge, des combat qui durait dans le temps et c’était tendu et plaisant, mais la ? Par contre votre sentinelle ou beornide payant eux résistent. Bah, oui, ne pas nerf ou pas trop les classes payante.
    Je suis sur le jeu depuis le début de celui-ci et à l’époque j’avais acheté la boite de jeu. Mais vous préférez opter pour une dégradation de cette classe afin de vendre vos sentinelles et beornides qui elles ne sont pas nerf du tout et loin de la.
    Par conséquent mon intérêt du jeu vient de s’envoler définitivement. Je vais faire supprimer mon compte pour ne plus avoir à faire, ni entendre parler de SDAO et également les jeux concernant la WB car je ne veux pas retrouver ce même genre d’attitude.

Adieu héros et monstres
    Last edited by Ocla; May 23 2016 at 05:10 PM.

Roll Warden.

See you when you return!

guardian underpowered need more bufferoni special plz. bring on the pain, warriors heart, bleeds and red/yellow traits not enough, plz buff again bring prince ocla back!

ty mate , if someboby ask me, sent them this post

rofl such a joke m9, grd underpowered? wooooaaaaaaaw you really don't know this game do you?

Well that sucks!

I've enjoyed playing with and (ok, not against you cause you kick my butt).

I hope you miss us and come back. At least on creep side!

today?.. Here. Tomorrow?.... No idea
    Freeps whining about being underpowered and flunking really do make me laugh.
    Compare your survivability to that of the majority of the creep classes and you will have something to complain about.