We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Help against shameful situation in eten frep spy for the crep

A friend said to me that the player grills-1 spies between frep and crep in etten and zers to bandodir constant grills-1 information happens to the crep being frep spying on my bandodir in order that the crep kill him my brother already takes 3 post positions in the forum and nobody helps him the whole world is kept silent by fear of what happens in etten today me enetre for the channel wow of the game of which in etten only there is raid cluber vscrep vs frep that the same 24 players are connecting with cluber for farm points and closing the game to the decent players this situation gives disgust and shame for a game that was good years ago who directs shameful raid cluber and they order that zers to bandodir that alone wants to play legally who ordered not to invite raid and who does it I do not say the name for that

I do not have tests alone I say that it belongs to a class very wanted for my and to that I belong I in another game ask my former friends and the one that wants to lotro and to etten frep and crep that they denounce this situation and fight in order that the legal and enterteining etten turns to lotro that do not allow l death of etten and of lotro for this dishonor of shameful traps it is necessary to save to etten and to lotro I am momentarily withdrawn of etten do not have time now I am in another site with my magician let's say that it should cross the sea because that my time in the land happens already I end, but always it will take care and I will defend to lotro

I ask that the harassment does not allow itself against bandodir not shameful raid cruber fc I connect daily to the midday and late in the night to prepare myself for Modor's expansion and bandodir this one in etten many hours if someone knows something of this situation that sends us tell help to save to etten and they do not understand anything ask thanks to all and a greeting to frep and crep of the cpt general rodin brandigamo companion of etten that always was taking care of lotro from celestial lands in aion with my official magician of stars

Perhaps, when the drugs have flushed out of your system, you could read this, and translate into English??

It makes VERY little sense.

many people log freep and creep at the same time, this is nothing new.
    Second Marshal Jevyan of Eldar
    Lvl105 : Mini LM RK Capt Champ Hunt Burg Guard R7: WL Def. Player from the beginning in 2007
    I can heal lots but I can't heal stupid

The person you mentioned is ALWAYS logged in on both sides.

You need to understand that some players aren't really that good and in addition to playing a ridiculous OP freep class, they feel they need even more of an advantage by watching what is happening on creep side and relaying info as well.

Spies have always been about and despite being pathetic, Turbine ignored it like they did with Multiboxers, exploiters, clubbers etc.....
    Freeps - far too many....
    Creeps - equally too many.....

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    Perhaps, when the drugs have flushed out of your system, you could read this, and translate into English??

It makes VERY little sense.
    Unfortunately Rodin doesn't speak English so he relies on a translation program to help.
    The message reads like all of his usual ones (except for the nagging 'I want a hobbit for every class' speak). Someone doesn't like him or they play unfairly or they zerg him and/or they don't invite him to raids because .. reasons.
    In this case it looks like someone told him that a specific player was spying on him and zerging/harassing him, killing him repeatedly and no one was helping him when it happens because they are afraid for some reason to upset the Ettens apple cart.... and for this reason he's going to retire his chars. Again.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

"Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    Unfortunately Rodin doesn't speak English so he relies on a translation program to help.
    The message reads like all of his usual ones (except for the nagging 'I want a hobbit for every class' speak). Someone doesn't like him or they play unfairly or they zerg him and/or they don't invite him to raids because .. reasons.
    In this case it looks like someone told him that a specific player was spying on him and zerging/harassing him, killing him repeatedly and no one was helping him when it happens because they are afraid for some reason to upset the Ettens apple cart.... and for this reason he's going to retire his chars. Again.

Ah, OK.

If he wants advice on how to make translation programs work better for him, I am willing to drop a few hints. I got lots of practice in my international dating days.

English/Czech
    English/Ukrainian
    English/Russian
    English/Kyrgz
    English/Chinese

One of the Christmas highlights this year was to use Googles voice translator, English to Mandarin; the translations had my Chinese wife in stitches.

w8.

rudin ? ahahahhahahahah u r weak macro big nob i kil u in 1 swip evn when u usemacro sploits ahahahahahahahahah i gut ur ip adrez beliv

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbro View Post
    the translations had my Chinese wife in stitches.
    How much did she cost?