We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37

Thread: Curiousity

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191

    Curiousity

    As much as I hate drama, I need to ask why most freeps on this server are pathetic?

    You talk about fair fights, but all I see is most freeps apprently wanting to farm.

    So please could some of you freeps explain to me why you seem to shy away from fights when they are a challenge?

    Or are you just star huggers wanting to show off in Bree?
    Last edited by Phakdush; Jun 18 2016 at 03:09 PM.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    As much as I hate drama, I need to ask why most freeps on this server are pathetic?

    You talk about fair fights, but all I see is most freeps apprently wanting to farm.

    So please could some of you freeps explain to me why you seem to shy away from fights when they are a challenge?

    Or are you just star huggers wanting to show off in Bree?

    hahahahahhaha mad cuz fat ? pathetik hahahahahaahah

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Myan_GG View Post
    hahahahahhaha mad cuz fat ? pathetik hahahahahaahah
    Thank you Child, if you don't have anything meaniful to add you will be disregarded and laughed at.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Thank you Child, if you don't have anything meaniful to add you will be disregarded and laughed at.
    think u smat boy ? ahhahahaahahahhahahaahaha

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Thank you Child, if you don't have anything meaniful to add you will be disregarded and laughed at.
    u r just pathetik n weak admit it boy hahahahahha

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Myan_GG View Post
    think u smat boy ? ahhahahaahahahhahahaahaha
    Certainly smarter than you, at least I know basic English spellings and grammar.

    You are still not answering the question, you are just hurling derision at the post in an effort to have it locked and deleted.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Certainly smarter than you, at least I know basic English spellings and grammar.

    You are still not answering the question, you are just hurling derision at the post in an effort to have it locked and deleted.
    ú fink I dont now english boy ? hahahahaha im from lundon mate if u liv in the uk tell me were u liv n all pup round mate

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Myan_GG View Post
    ú fink I dont now english boy ? hahahahaha im from lundon mate if u liv in the uk tell me were u liv n all pup round mate
    believe boy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Myan_GG View Post
    believe boy
    You're from London are you, well you certainly prove that the education system is lacking in the UK these days.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    You're from London are you, well you certainly prove that the education system is lacking in the UK these days.
    Watch out bruv hes from London innit geezer he will knock you out fam.

  11. #11
    You do realise that a majority of the same players you are mocking play both sides right?

    And act the same on.. creepside .. as well....

    Also, maybe explain why craids constantly camp GV instead of forming smaller groups and roaming?


    Or multiboxers... yeh.. boxers....

    Take care with creep goggles.. they work the same as freep goggles.
    Founding Member of the Vocal Minority....

    "Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle."
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillymala View Post
    You do realise that a majority of the same players you are mocking play both sides right?

    And act the same on.. creepside .. as well....

    Also, maybe explain why craids constantly camp GV instead of forming smaller groups and roaming?


    Or multiboxers... yeh.. boxers....

    Take care with creep goggles.. they work the same as freep goggles.
    Multiboxer? Well creeps have to face a 6 man multiboxer as well, so that's a moot point.

    Creeps camping Glan Vraig? Use the backdoor maybe and flank?. Also to bounce the question back. Explain Gramsfoot camps when there isn't enough Creeps or Creep Raid Leaders on to give them a good fight. Swings and roundabouts.

    As to the main question. Personally I don't care if some of the creeps play Freep and vice versa. When they are on Creepside they are Creeps and when they are Freeps... You get the jist of it. And quite frankly some of the Creeps are equally pathetic. Perhaps they are the ones that play freep as well maybe?

    For nearly 6 years, on Withywindle among a few other servers on a very casual basis, now playing on Evernight. I have mostly seen freeps runaway and hide if they were actually facing a challenge. Or not come out because they didn't get whatever level cap pvp armour. Or when it was actually nearly balanced once, can't actually put a finger on the update number, Freeps didn't leave GV for months because they decided it wasn't fair Creeps got all this love. Do I need to labour a point?


    Ergo, why are most Freeps pathetic?
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    843
    Pathetic? As opposed to what? This is pvp. What do you honestly expect. There is always biased opinions and you are always right, its always the other side whos at fault.
    Moridin


    Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

    League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Multiboxer? Well creeps have to face a 6 man multiboxer as well, so that's a moot point.

    Creeps camping Glan Vraig? Use the backdoor maybe and flank?. Also to bounce the question back. Explain Gramsfoot camps when there isn't enough Creeps or Creep Raid Leaders on to give them a good fight. Swings and roundabouts.

    As to the main question. Personally I don't care if some of the creeps play Freep and vice versa. When they are on Creepside they are Creeps and when they are Freeps... You get the jist of it. And quite frankly some of the Creeps are equally pathetic. Perhaps they are the ones that play freep as well maybe?

    For nearly 6 years, on Withywindle among a few other servers on a very casual basis, now playing on Evernight. I have mostly seen freeps runaway and hide if they were actually facing a challenge. Or not come out because they didn't get whatever level cap pvp armour. Or when it was actually nearly balanced once, can't actually put a finger on the update number, Freeps didn't leave GV for months because they decided it wasn't fair Creeps got all this love. Do I need to labour a point?


    Ergo, why are most Freeps pathetic?



    lol u rely or reterd mate ahhahahahahahah

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Myan_GG View Post
    lol u rely or reterd mate ahhahahahahahah
    Yes very amusing, but it's spelt really, are and ######.

    But I suppose if you had actually attended school and learned how to read and write you would know that.

    Good luck with your career in Mcdonalds, if of course the application form isn't to difficult for you.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Pathetic? As opposed to what? This is pvp. What do you honestly expect. There is always biased opinions and you are always right, its always the other side whos at fault.
    Is it PVP?

    What do I and many other Creep players expect? Freeps to get some stones and check the pve raid mentality at the door

    From my point of view, as well as a number of other Creep players and no doubt there are Freep players that think most freeps are pathetic too. Its either a mass of Freeps that Creeps can do nothing to, or a load of greenie freeps left standing by an arrogant bunch of egotictical star huggers that leave the moors until the creeps start logging off. Not just on this server as I already alluded to in a previous post.

    That is all i have seen since swithching to Creep side in 2011. So to me Freeps are pathetic.

    Maybe we should just ask Turbine to cut Freeps out and allow a free for all creepside unless we are grouped, might actually have a sembelence of what you could call pvp that way.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Yes very amusing, but it's spelt really, are and ######.

    But I suppose if you had actually attended school and learned how to read and write you would know that.

    Good luck with your career in Mcdonalds, if of course the application form isn't to difficult for you.
    How are you allowing yourself to be provoked/trolled so easily? Lmao

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Yes very amusing, but it's spelt really, are and ######.

    But I suppose if you had actually attended school and learned how to read and write you would know that.

    Good luck with your career in Mcdonalds, if of course the application form isn't to difficult for you.
    Oh and correcting other people's grammar when your own is far from perfect is just silly

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Phakdush View Post
    Yes very amusing, but it's spelt really, are and ######.

    But I suppose if you had actually attended school and learned how to read and write you would know that.

    Good luck with your career in Mcdonalds, if of course the application form isn't to difficult for you.

    ok mate y u think im bad at spellining , back in my days all we did was fite n shag nut place a silly game lik u silly little basment boy, n me wurking in mcdolans? hahahahhaha , i amm big rock star boy better wach ur muoth , i am rel boy

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Celembar View Post
    Oh and correcting other people's grammar when your own is far from perfect is just silly
    You are pretty bad yourself. Ever heard of fullstops.

    Your response only proves some of you can't admit you really are pathetic, you cannot formulate anything more meanigfull then trying to get a rise out of me, in an effort to get me banned.

    If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by Myan_GG View Post
    ok mate y u think im bad at spellining , back in my days all we did was fite n shag nut place a silly game lik u silly little basment boy, n me wurking in mcdolans? hahahahhaha , i amm big rock star boy better wach ur muoth , i am rel boy
    So the application form was to hard then?
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grams Rock - Complaining!
    Posts
    1,082
    The forum is far superior than the game.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Fredol & Minamata
    Posts
    20
    Rank Farmers...





    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon
    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Akbhar
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by GranCru View Post
    Rank Farmers...





    InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon
    Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

    ~Me


    Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

    ~John J. Rambo

    phakdush=clobber?

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    There
    Posts
    191
    Well it seems that most of you keyboard warriors are not interested in actually answering my original question.

    Is that because I am actually right?


    Anyway I have had a laugh winding you all up and making a point of proving that most Freeps on this server are pretty pathetic, both on here and in game.
    "There's a frood who really knows where his towel is."
    Phakdush Baka,
    Formerly of The Gramsfoot Canaries, Withywindle.
    Now Cojones De Mitril, Evernight.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload