We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1v1s

Re: 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    Hay Mahn how u do-in? Gud Stuf Nice Pik.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    1 time, and Call can do it on his own, you were just dead weight. Anytime you wanna 1v1 me feel free to ask.
    ROFL. <3 No reason to get personal..... But if you want it to go that way... a zerg-baby calling a solo-er dead weight? All I do is solo or duo the map. I don't really need to prove myself. Perhaps you forgot about the time I beat your burglar 1v1, on mine, when I was level 63? I'll 1v1 you anytime you want. (Just don't blame lag or the computer you're on for losing again, that excuse gets old.)
    Last edited by Xenomorph1211; Jul 15 2011 at 03:37 AM.
    "Dear Devs, Nerf Rock. Paper is ok. Sincerely, Scissors"

Quote Originally Posted by wabaaam View Post
    omgssssssss
    i miss the drama <3
    omgsssss
    I miss you and your spazzing out with your mouse <3

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph1211 View Post
    ROFL. <3 No reason to get personal..... But if you want it to go that way... a zerg-baby calling a solo-er dead weight? All I do is solo or duo the map. I don't really need to prove myself. Perhaps you forgot about the time I beat your burglar 1v1, on mine, when I was level 63? I'll 1v1 you anytime you want. (Just don't blame lag or the computer you're on for losing again, that excuse gets old.)
    ./sigh it was your RK and even you commented that I was lagging, my work laptop is a piece of junk. Cor, you need to get a grip, no one has a bounty on you, I have no clue where you got that idea, every Creep knows you are easy infamy, so yes, you do need to prove yourself.
    Last edited by Gladgilrian; Jul 15 2011 at 09:49 AM.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

"You might be in a Nimrodel 1v1 thread if... "

Hellokitty has been mentioned.

You died in a pvp zone.

The words 'Burg' and 'mad skillz' are actually suppost to make sense when used in a sentence.

Being Zerged is talked about more than 1v1's.

Derailment improves the qualiity of the thread.

War Leaders don't bother replying.

I would like to thank all ya'll for providing all this wonderful material. Im sure i'll have more, but I actually got to be productive at work now

Laters, an Gawd Blesh Americka. And baby jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post

You died in a pvp zone.

The words 'Burg' and 'mad skillz' are actually suppost to make sense when used in a sentence.

I would like to thank all ya'll for providing all this wonderful material. Im sure i'll have more, but I actually got to be productive at work now

Meh, typical Nimrodel 1v1 thread, there has only been around 100 since I started following the forums. You forgot someone saying that someone farmed their rank, but I'm sure its coming
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdg21 View Post

You died in a pvp zone.

Successful derail, +rep Izo

Quote Originally Posted by Gladgilrian View Post
    ./sigh it was your RK and even you commented that I was lagging, my work laptop is a piece of junk. Cor, you need to get a grip, no one has a bounty on you, I have no clue where you got that idea, every Creep knows you are easy infamy, so yes, you do need to prove yourself.
    When did I say someone had a bounty on me? I think Frost said 15g for a KB on me and Call, as a joke.............. O.o

No one knows me yet, I've been in the moors for like 3 days so far. Non counting these because I'm out of town....... But because of that, I haven't made an impression yet, I doubt I'm known for being easy infamy. (Besides that one noobfail I had with you and Jamiebeats, rofl.)

But I'm sure you can ask a lot of the creeps without maps/maps on cooldown about me. I'm sure Slumlord doesn't think I'm a noob. ;>P

Though if 1v1ing you proves myself, I'll certainly do so.

Wow, what the hell is going on, I leave the moors for a few weeks to level a new toon and now all the hate starts going to another burg? W T F, where's my hate?
    Last edited by ysnpwhite; Jul 15 2011 at 03:09 PM.
    [color=lightblue]Magikx[/color]

I hate you.

So much. <3
    Last edited by Xenomorph1211; Jul 15 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ysnpwhite View Post
    Wow, what the hell is going on, I leave the moors for a few weeks to level a new toon and now all the hate starts going to another burg? W T F, where's my hate?

Awwhh

Hey if it makes you feel better Magik, I hate all burgs equally! Plenty of love in there for ya still. Unfortunately, this means I have to hate myself as well

That and it's a great excuse to wash away my sorrows at the Prancing Pony. I hear they got a new running special......one free drink for every death. I'm totally getting wasted

Aren't all Burgs and Wargs hated equally?

I </3 you Mag!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysnpwhite View Post
    Another mini? Nice, but I cant seem to find the dragon im looking for (Click Me!)

Fresh lol's.

Xael, still selling morale pots?

Maybe I should start selling moral pots. Seems a few people could really use them.

How would they work? Kinda like the light/dark side scale in KOTOR? The moral pots would be +10 light side points? :P

Placebo effect.

This is the weirdest evolution of a thread I've ever seen, but do continue.<3

No one knows me yet, I've been in the moors for like 3 days so far.
    And you've already made 2 separate QQ posts about butta. You make me L o L

Quote Originally Posted by Emerus View Post
    Fosterz for life
    I concur with this fine gentleman!

Glad I help make you laugh, mana. And where did you learn to count...? This is one thread. And besides that, I don't get why you're trying to make such a big deal out of this. I'm sure you've complained about something before. Besides, go bicker with someone who isn't your kinmate.

Glad I help make you laugh, mana. And where did you learn to count...? This is one thread. And besides that, I don't get why you're trying to make such a big deal out of this. I'm sure you've complained about something before. Besides, go bicker with someone who isn't your kinmate.
    Refer to the Good 1v1 thread for more of your butta QQ's. Add this thread and do the math. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    I concur with this fine gentleman!
    Fosterz, the Official beer of Lotro

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast