We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for an RP kin.

Hi all,

Recently, I've come back from a two month break (had quite a few deaths happen in my family ). Anyways, my main is a 42 mini, and I'm looking for an RP kin. Would really like to meet some more people, as it gets lonely playing.

Thanks for looking,

Liandreth Starflower,
    Elf Ministrel.

Re: Looking for an RP kin.

We in Paragon could help you out. We try and do alot of kin events. Plus we got a casual relaxed atmosphere. We do have some roleplaying. Would like to add more of it to our kinship. If it isnt for you then you can just tag along until you find the perfect kin for you.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c21400000002f91e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Welcome back and my condolences on your loss. I remember you from before and hope that things get better for you.

Second Breakfast’s Elevenses are still held everyday at 11am/11pm eastern at the Bird and Baby in Michael Delving.

In addition, there are a number of weekly events on the server. Mondays and Fridays the Remnants of Annuminas still hold their RP events and Wednesdays, Riders of Ravencrest, hold a Storytelling event at the Forsaken Inn.

If you are interested in a music based RP kin, there is Symphonious. The Mithrim is also a really good RP kin.

I look forward to seeing you again in game.

Diryna
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000030802/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

If Daro a Maetho is still around, they are doing heavy RP from what I know. Seek out Lossenelenwen or Loenn or Istoril or... can't remember any more names sadly.
    Quit.

Find me on Steam and ESO, same name.