We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Exclamation corpse reign New Human/Dwarf/Hobbit kin Now recruiting!!

Corpse Reign is a friendly kinship that is open to all lvls, classes,and now races! we are a lifespan rank 4. so-far we have over 100 people and are recruiting more each day. we have recently came together as a kin and organized bi-monthly kin-wide meetings every 15th and 30th of each month at 9:00pm est, and completely optional weekly raids every Saturday at 8:00pm est if your are interested in joining our kin or just want to know more details, in-game pst or mail some of our officers (thrythz, thrror, linkomega, elledil,or dragonight) or our kin leader bofi.
    Last edited by royalalons; Jul 17 2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: lots of new members, organized meetings and raids, new officers,and new kin life rank.

Re: corpse reign New Human/Dwarf/Hobbit kin Now recruiting!!

So you are excluding Elves??
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Galadriel
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000003c5a0/01006/signature.png]Felyne[/charsig]

The initial idea was to have a man dwarf kinship, but we were having trouble recruiting just dwarfs and men so we got permission to start recruiting hobbits, we still have a few elves in the kin, and we will continue to recruit outstanding elves if need be, but in short; yes we are trying to exclude elves (mostly to keep up the dwarfs vs elves lore)

and were now recruiting elves =D

This is the LEADER of Corpse Reign. My kin has just gotten themselves a kin house i wish them Glory but no honor that's a real Warriors look on things. Honor is Greedy. if you join this Kin you must realize you are joining an Evil Kin the traitors pay in Blood and Guts. Corpse Reign has recently been spread to some loyal goblins and sent to the Ettenmoors. The Orcs of the North are joining us under the name Shadow of Corpse Reign. To join Corpse Reigns website click this. http://corpsereign.guildlaunch.com

Corpse Reign is SEARCHING !!!

Hello the Kinship of Corpse Reign is looking for followers but there are some things you need to know about Corpse Reign.First of all Corpse Reign is an Evil Kin we Gain great Glory in making the Free peoples of Middle Earth Lose many battles and wars. Second i Corpsereign Dourlord the Sinister, Lord of Corpse Reign serves Skorgrim.If you don't like this i wont talk about with you i don't really do that anyway . We are a lvl 7 kin with a website , kinhouse and about 140 followers. plz join us today for mayhem.

also Check out my new Monster Play kin called Shadow of Corpse Reign