We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Ost Dunhoth Complete

    Asylum finished off Gotheron this evening. Wanted to throw out a big thanks to all those outside the kin who helped over the past few weeks, it was a fun ride.

    Aladdin Sane

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Ost Dunhoth Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by rpglaspey View Post
    Asylum finished off Gotheron this evening. Wanted to throw out a big thanks to all those outside the kin who helped over the past few weeks, it was a fun ride.

    Aladdin Sane
    Congratulations! It's a good fight and the story is interesting.
    Razor // Lusitanius // Crickhollow ~ Portuguese Kinship //

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the weight room
    Posts
    293

    Thumbs up Re: Ost Dunhoth Complete

    ./salute

    Congratulations to you and your kinmates! Excellent to read that the server is progressing, Crickhollow is a fun server to be on.

  4. #4

    Re: Ost Dunhoth Complete

    Congratulations!

    Tier I, Tier II, Challenges? Strategy guides? Any nice loot?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000026e8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  5. #5

    Re: Ost Dunhoth Complete

    thats awesome guys! Grats!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000069a14/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

    Crickhollow:
    *Ellannore - 75 Minstrel*.*Ellowin - 75 Hunter*.*Sneaker - 68 Burglar*
    *Adawinn - 75 Lore Master*.*Arrawin - 55 Captain*

    Windfola:
    *Ellowin - 65 Hunter (retired)*.*Emmawin - 65 Minstrel (retired)*

  6. #6

    Re: Ost Dunhoth Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by BardOfRocks View Post
    Congratulations!

    Tier I, Tier II, Challenges? Strategy guides? Any nice loot?
    T1. We have completed it now twice. We have begun working on T2 and the challenges as well.

    We have some strategies on our guild website, and the loot is tracked there also if you are interested in seeing what dropped.
    Aladdin Sane
    -------------------
    [url]http://crickhollowasylum.guildlaunch.com[/url]

  7. #7

    Re: Ost Dunhoth Complete

    Quote Originally Posted by rpglaspey View Post
    T1. We have completed it now twice. We have begun working on T2 and the challenges as well.

    We have some strategies on our guild website, and the loot is tracked there also if you are interested in seeing what dropped.
    Congratulations again, and thank you for the response.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c2140000000026e8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload