We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Meat

Meat

Sorry. Wasn't trying to be a d*ck. The first time I completely spaced about the dots and wanted you to get something, the second time the dot probably wouldn't have killed me since I'd just dropped combat.
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

Re: Meat

Quote Originally Posted by huntermaniac View Post
    Sorry. Wasn't trying to be a d*ck. The first time I completely spaced about the dots and wanted you to get something, the second time the dot probably wouldn't have killed me since I'd just dropped combat.
    What... do you want me to cook your meat?

Blondie's tag in my vent is [Mirkwoodian]
    No i'm not joking.
    Discuss.

Expected thread about meatswing, utterly disappointed.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by OGsam View Post
    No i'm not joking.
    Discuss.
    I hate you with a fiery passion that consumes my soul.
    Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Pardon the interruption.

What soul?
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

Thats Commander Meatman, gratz on rank.
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by BLoNdiE View Post
    I hate you with a fiery passion that consumes my soul.
    It's times like this I wish I could +rep myself.

I could + Rep you.

For morale potz.
    "Dear Devs, Nerf Rock. Paper is ok. Sincerely, Scissors"

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph1211 View Post
    I could + Rep you.

For morale potz.
    Hah, no pots 4 u!

Subject change. Burgs are gonna be a force to be reckoned with when RoI comes out. Even more so than now. 100% crit from stealth? So aim can be used to go down the crit chain a third time, assuming you got no evade procs, and then all capstones are out of the crit chain?

All hail your new king, Ettenmoors. The Burglar.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph1211 View Post
    Subject change. Burgs are gonna be a force to be reckoned with when RoI comes out. Even more so than now. 100% crit from stealth? So aim can be used to go down the crit chain a third time, assuming you got no evade procs, and then all capstones are out of the crit chain?

All hail your new king, Ettenmoors. The Burglar.
    You should read more class changes than just your own. Everyone thinks they're going to be the new king because everyone's getting a lot of good stuff come RoI

You should read more class changes than just your own. Everyone thinks they're going to be the new king because everyone's getting a lot of good stuff come RoI
    This. Honestly we'll just have to wait and see, lots and lots of changes to everybody and everything.

Loving the derails. Nimrodel Forums ftw. <3
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Dagalace][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d6145/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/url] [color=deepskyblue]
    [b]~ The Veteran ~ [/b]Reaver Foe ~ Stalker Foe ~ Blackarrow Foe ~ Weaver Foe [/color]
    [color=lightgreen] [b][url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Esclord][color=red]Esclord[/color][/b][/url] ~ Level 65 Rank 7 Champion[/color]
    [url=my.lotro.com/character/nimrodel/Horenal][b][color=red]Horenal[/url][/b][/color][color=lightgreen] ~ Level 65 Rank 6 Lore-Master[/color] [b][color=deepskyblue]~ Challenger of Gortheron ~ [/color][/b]

True, and nothing is set in stone. Though they are some super nice changes if they go through.

i know champs in Ardour will be able to pop Heroics and it will AOE HAMSTRING anything within 15m......

now that's sick.
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

So. Look at those changes to creeps.

Yeah, who the hell are they kidding...going to go cry in a corner.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000009cf9b/01004/signature.png]Keidynce[/charsig]
    Keidynce -- Bael -- Celebriath
    [B]Evil and Stuff Like That[/B]
    Gurthag -- Halwabu -- Druth -- Draghkar -- Snagnakh -- Sigh
    [B]The Black Blade[/B][/CENTER]

If anything is better than auto-crit remorseless every 3 minutes with a +100% sprint and an aoe slow that somehow is also a huge morale shield I'd be shocked.

What's that mr. Warg? Sprinting away? Guess I'll chase you and leave a smoking hole where you previously were.

And by better I mean hilariously stupid. Nothing has attracted more terrible champs to the moors than the remorseless change.
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    If anything is better than auto-crit remorseless every 3 minutes with a +100% sprint and an aoe slow that somehow is also a huge morale shield I'd be shocked.

What's that mr. Warg? Sprinting away? Guess I'll chase you and leave a smoking hole where you previously were.

And by better I mean hilariously stupid. Nothing has attracted more terrible champs to the moors than the remorseless change.
    Beyond a last-ditch attempt at dev-critting a creep to death mid 24v1 I don't even use Remorseless. Most of the time Hamstring does equal if not more damage.
    Last edited by OGsam; Jul 05 2011 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Apparently I can't spell.

You should definitely high five yourself and celebrate with a Fosterz.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d7421/signature.png]Aetric[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Emerus View Post
    You should definitely high five yourself and celebrate with a Fosterz.
    Done! I also realised I obviously CAN rep myself but i'm way too lazy!

Beyond a last-ditch attempt at dev-critting a creep to death mid 24v1 I don't even use Remorseless. Most of the time Hamstring does equal if not more damage.
    Nor do I, literally ever. But I remember times where I've gotten it off as soon as I die and it's killed something, makes for a good lol or two.

Was an interesting skill to spam in its early inception to see how high you could go, but completely impractical in a PvP rotation unless you have more pips than you know what to do with.

Buut hamstring.. Doesn't do more damage, in any situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorandril View Post
    Nor do I, literally ever. But I remember times where I've gotten it off as soon as I die and it's killed something, makes for a good lol or two.

Was an interesting skill to spam in its early inception to see how high you could go, but completely impractical in a PvP rotation unless you have more pips than you know what to do with.

Buut hamstring.. Doesn't do more damage, in any situation.
    I would never be sarcastic. Ever.

Hamstring does more damage, CombatAnalysis says so.

./clicks

Quote Originally Posted by huntermaniac View Post
    Loving the derails. Nimrodel Forums ftw. <3
    Stop derailling Meatmans gratz thread!!!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

No i'm not joking.
    Discuss.
    I really have no desire to discuss this, but that makes me famous? Hurray!

Lets get this back on track, Meatman killed me about 10x my entire lotro life, and I've only killed him 5. Gratz!
    And ya, I have surprising memories of small battles ;P