We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

DoT Manager Plugin Request

First thing, I'm not a programmer, so I have no idea as to whether or not it is actually feasible, nor am I sure if something like what I want is already available (though I have not found one).
    With that out of the way, I would like to know if there is any way to get a plugin that tracks what DoTs (and possibly other effects like debuffs) you have cast on multiple mobs, and how much longer you have before you need to refresh the effect. Something like BuffBars, but tracks mobs instead of the player.
    If such a thing already exists, I would greatly appreciate someone showing me where I could get it. And thanks in advance for those who take the time to read and respond .

Edit: Didn't see the requests subsection of this part of the forums...please forgive my noobishness...this is first time I've ever posted in this part of the forums...
    Last edited by jaridweese; Feb 20 2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: My own stupidity
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0d2160000000aada9/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]