We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Re: Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inco

Well, I just wanted to add that I cannot access My Character Settings or the blog.

Is noone actually fixing this issue? Seems to affect alot of customers.

AW: Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inco

5 Month after the chance from Codemasters to Turbine and MyLotro not work...

Re: Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inco

Same error here.

5 months is a lot of time and someone said it's not only related to EU transferred players.
    It's also happening for everyone?
    Mylotro only shows me my lowest character sheets. My main is totally ignored :/

Would be grateful if some webpage admin clarify the issue or show us some light in this

Same F...KING problem for several months now!!!
    Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I WANT TO SEE IN MY CHARACTERS TAB GUYS!!!!!
    Soldiers Of The White City
    [I]EARN THESE SHIELDS BOYS![/I]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000000b9e90/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

jup, same here...this kinda sucks!
    Last edited by Treb_42; Oct 09 2011 at 06:19 AM.

Oh, how I agree. Months and months...

And the nasty suspicion that as it only seems to be Europeans/ex-Codies players affected, Turbine doesn't give a toss.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
    www.TheElders.org.uk Gathering the grey-haired, once of Gilrain now of Laurelin
    An EU-based kinship ambling through Middle Earth smelling the roses as well as killing the wolves.

Also still having this problem.

During the run-up to RoI launch it was annoying not to be able to read the dev blogs.

I tried switching over to Firefox once, and I could see one blog that chrome didn't let me see (loop error). So.. there might be some effect of browser, or OS, or Flash-blocking (?? not likely, I suppose). I might test it on a range of browsers when I get a spare half hour.
    Cardemel of Mirkwood - a Hunter with Cír Amdir
    Capkatt Stinkspit - a Warleader fetching sticks
    Cardhad of erm Somewhere - a Warden doin.. uh.. what? where?

From the little testing I've done so far I can only see my characters not member of a kin, which is two of my creeps. Trying to look at other players characters works if their kin is active and set, not otherwise.

I can see all my characters in the front page, i.e. widget section, but not in the character tab (apart from my two non-kin creeps).

Playing on Gilrain, very few kins are updated on this server, my kin is not. Is that update stopped or still ongoing (and therefore not working as it should)? I think that issue would solve some of the errors with MyLotro.

Viewing any kin with the kinship tab is still not possible for me, does this work for others?

Mobs
    Lots of Mobins, both freeps and creeps
    Member of REDUX, Gilrain[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Cardemel View Post
    Also still having this problem.

During the run-up to RoI launch it was annoying not to be able to read the dev blogs.

I tried switching over to Firefox once, and I could see one blog that chrome didn't let me see (loop error). So.. there might be some effect of browser, or OS, or Flash-blocking (?? not likely, I suppose). I might test it on a range of browsers when I get a spare half hour.
    Happens when you're logged in and one of your characters is giving trouble. Log out and it should work (you probably were logged out on Firefox).

Playing on Gilrain, very few kins are updated on this server, my kin is not. Is that update stopped or still ongoing (and therefore not working as it should)? I think that issue would solve some of the errors with MyLotro.

Viewing any kin with the kinship tab is still not possible for me, does this work for others?
    Problem is indeed most of the pre-existing EU kinships and that causes trouble in the MyLotro pages (been saying that for months, might also be some US ones, but definitely most of the EU kinships are missing). It's not just updating the data, since everything else used to update fine, just some kinships not being recognized at all. But since it's gone unchanged for a couple of months now, it's either incredibly hard to fix or very low on the priority list. Also since RoI all characters with lvl > 65 are suddenly disappearing off the data.lotro.com feed... Maybe they should change that 'Beta' label on the site logo to 'Pre-Alpha: Some things might actually work!'
    Last edited by Ingaras; Oct 05 2011 at 02:42 AM.
    Ingaras, lvl 75 Elven Hunter; and others...
    [URL="http://thewesternalliance.org"]The Western Alliance[/URL], Laurelin
    [i]"The priority now is the store not the game. The store no longer supports the game, its the other way around."[/i]

Unhappy Re: Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inco

Same for me.
    I have no access to my blog, the blog admin, my profile and my character pages.
    I even can´t open the "home"-site

One of the (many) annoying things about all these problems is I can't follow links if I'm logged in to this site. You know - when someone posts a direct link in your kin forum to a post on these boards? If I'm logged in and I click it, I just get the forum front page. If I'm logged out, I get taken to the post as I should be.
    An EU-based kinship ambling through Middle Earth smelling the roses as well as killing the wolves.

Can't get to the Kinships tab, get the error. Wont work in either Opera (my standard), FF or IE
    [center]Anju - Onji - Yuku
    Evernight[/center]

I've been getting this on all characters (except my L1 name-holders) on character page, on kinships page and on My Blog. Indeed I've never been able to see my Blog - at least on Chrome. Tried IE & FF today - no change there. I can see Gilreth on widget on home page, but she is still was she was pre RoI launch. Getting frustrated by this to say the least.
    Gilreth, L100 Minstrel & Armoursmith Laurelin
    Chief of Tavern Appreciation Society
    Mordarwen, Champion & jeweller - plus numerous other alts

Same problem here and have had it since the transfer from Codemasters.

Are there any news on this, now with the upcoming lotteries?
    The training is nothing! The will is everything! The will to act

Bolgin Ironhide - lvl 65 Guardian
    Member of Yggdrasil - The Grand Moot of Scandinavians on Eldar

Red message problem due to caharcter belonging to a kinship ?

Quote Originally Posted by AnguelaardUS View Post
    Got the "Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience." when attenpting the following pages :

Preferences -> My Characters Settings

Any page from the Characters tab relating to the last two characters that where scanned (Ang and Cugal, on Snowbourne, whichhappend to be the characters I use the most)

Finally, I get no response if I click on the Kinships tab
    I was installing LotroHerald today on my iPhone to see if these 2 chacaters would appear with the myLotro and was surprised to see that :

- They appeared with all their data and items (crafting not entirely up to date tho)
    - However, they were referd as not being part of a kinship, which is strange, as they're both members of United Kingdoms.

Since they are my only characters in a kinship (the others, I hardly play with them anymore atm), and the only with the problem, I was wondering that this might be the cause to the problem. It should be noted that United Kindoms isn't found if I try to add it to lotroherald (as for the myLotro site, I can't evenopen the Kinships tabs, it doesn't respond).

Hope this helps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e00000021ccba/signature.png]Cugal[/charsig]

Wynniekins is offline Defender of the Hornburg
    Flurgaburburhobbit

I seem to be one of the rare cases where most of my.lotro is actually working...

I can see and access my kins and I can access all of my characters...have been able to do so from day 1. However, my level hasn't changed since before Monday's hotfix... It's just weird that the biggest kins on Gilrain simply don't show up at all.

But yeah, former EU player here, and I can access stuffs. Wish I knew why I can and why so many of you can't
    Landroval
    Isquariel ~ lvl 105 Rune-keeper / Ithilielle ~ lvl 105 Minstrel

Interestingly I get the dreaded to many redirect error when trying to access the links in Sapience's signature on 'Soon' etc. I don't appear to on my other Turbine account (which is my DDO and FTP account that pre-dates the transfer).
    Gilreth, L100 Minstrel & Armoursmith Laurelin
    Chief of Tavern Appreciation Society
    Mordarwen, Champion & jeweller - plus numerous other alts

Well, I'm one of those that just has the Error on my Home page and nothing else, it's been this way since the Migration.

There is no Add widget either.

It really hasn't bothered me, until now, that the lotteries are back.

It is extremely unfair that I cant participate in the lotteries (cant add the lottery widget).

So Turbine needs to provide an alternative way of participating in the lotteries at lest until this issue is solved.

Quote Originally Posted by EU_Aeton View Post
    It really hasn't bothered me, until now, that the lotteries are back.

It is extremely unfair that I cant participate in the lotteries (cant add the lottery widget).

So Turbine needs to provide an alternative way of participating in the lotteries at lest until this issue is solved.
    I feel your pain, I really do as I experience the exact same problems.

I have discovered, though, that I can enter the lotteries by going to the direct link:

http://my.lotro.com/home/lottery

I hope that works for you and anyone else struggling to participate in the lottery system. I understand some people also have problems with their characters not appearing, or being ineligible, but at least that should get you to the correct page. You will need to be logged in, of course!

I also really wish that Turbine would break their wall of silence on this issue and give us some frank and honest information, or any information at all, for that matter, that might give us some hope of a resolution. Right now I have a deep feeling of abandonment.
    Main: Tirnolwe of The Lost Companions, Laurelin (75LM)
    Alts: Silithil (75CHP) Campion (75GRD) Alunadail (75MIN) Geirdis (75CP)
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/c3rduyz]Turbine no plans to fix MyLotro.[/url]

I agree. It's been an irritation but not a terrible one. But if we're excluded from the Lotteries it changes from an irritation to downright unfair.

...still no sign anyone from Turbine gives a monkeys though.

EDIT: Thanks to reading somewhere, I just checked a character who's not in a kin, and although the front page gives the dreaded error message I can see that alt's stats. However, of course, all my active characters are in The Elders and most of them have been for years. The Elders predates Turbine by a long, long time since it's something like the third oldest kinship on the entire server. Some Elders can see their characters however, that I know.
    Last edited by Cara_Gilrain; Oct 07 2011 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaLotro View Post
    Hey all, since last Thursday i get the above message when trying to access MyLotro home, previous to Thursday i had a fully accessible home page, just no character data as Im an EU player.

I've cleared cookies, cache, accessed using a multitude of browsers, but still the same issue.

Anyone else having this issue?. Is it EU related?
    Yep, same problem, hope they fix it soon. I has been going on for months already...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000051956c/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Angry Re: Error: An error occurred while processing your request. We apologize for the inco

Same errors here....

- none of my chars of server MAIAR viewable under characters, only my testchar lvl 9 on Landroval
    - no kinships viewable
    - no kinship in signature and no actualized level of chars

i already wrote ticket to the support but as expected... no answer...
    ticket is not traceable either...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a0000000b07e8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I think these are comfortably the worst game forums I've ever had the misfortune to experience.

I mean... LOTRO heads towards its 5th birthday and still the forums are in Beta? Isn't someone somewhere at least a little bit ashamed of that?

This is the response I've had to my most recent ticket:

"Thank you for contacting us!
    We are aware of these specific issues occurring on some accounts, and we have elevated these errors to our web development team. However, we do not have a timeframe on when these issues will be addressed and fixed. Additionally, customer service is unable to help with these issues beyond forwarding your issues and bugs to the appropriate team."

I note with disappointment that they do not have a timeframe even for addressing the issue, let alone fixing it.
    Main: Tirnolwe of The Lost Companions, Laurelin (75LM)
    Alts: Silithil (75CHP) Campion (75GRD) Alunadail (75MIN) Geirdis (75CP)
    [url=http://tinyurl.com/c3rduyz]Turbine no plans to fix MyLotro.[/url]

I can't get to my chatracters tab in My.lotro.com with exactly this error. It has never worked for me since the transition from Codemasters to Turbine. My server is Eldar.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast