We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2176

Thread: ABC Songbook

Re: ABC Songbook

Yeah guess I should have made myself more clear. I used to play songs with 2 other people but now its just me and I can't hear the songs the way you made them.

Some solo stuff would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
    Yeah guess I should have made myself more clear. I used to play songs with 2 other people but now its just me and I can't hear the songs the way you made them.

Some solo stuff would be nice.
    I will continue to post songs with a solo version, (when it can be done) along with the seperate tracks for group play. Out of all the songs I have posted I think only 3 of them did not have a solo version. I too have trouble finding others to play with on my server, so i need the solo file myself.

after the holiday's I hope to have more time to make some files, right now I have about 10 min. twice a day just to check the forum, no time to play the game.

Could you post a thread describing how you are combining tracks into one? Such a thread would be decidedly sticky-worthy.
    Skjald of Rohan, Minstrel, Captain of Rohan

R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

i am a huge fan of the megaman series and their tunes were just rockin

i found on another thread someone had been fiddling around with the tunes and i was hoping to see if a kind soul would help out on the megaman <3

Megaman 2 Title Theme (In PSOMM's)

776666rrtt67aaaaaas 776677a

woodman stage

2+S4 2 2+S4 2 2+S4 2+S3 2 2+S4 2 2+S2 2 2+S2 2+S4 2 2+S6 2

C3+S5 C3 C3 C3 C3+S5 C3 C3+S4 C3+S6 C3 C3+S5 C3 C3 C3 C3+S5 C3+S4 C3+S5

1 1 1 1 1 1 1+S5 1+S6 C2 C2 C2+S5 C2 C2+S4 C2 C2+S3 C2

2+S3 2+S4 2+S3 2+S2 2+S3 2+S4 2+S3 2+S5 C3 C3+S5 C3 C3 C3+S5 C3 C3+S5 C3+S4

theres a few other beats that would rock like magnet man stage and um .... yeah
    anything would rock thanks in advance

A little bagpipe music, for any holiday hangovers.

Code:
    X:1     %Music
    T:Gary Owen (Bagpipe solo)    %Tune name
    C:     %Tune composer
    N:     %Tune infos
    Q:1/4=176     %Tempo
    M:6/8     %Meter
    L:1/8     %
    K:F
    [z4C,4-] |[C,6-c/]=B/AG FED |[C,6-C]EF EEc |
    [=BC,6-] AG FED |[CC,6-] DE DDc |[=BC,6-] AG FED |
    [CC,6-] EF E E2 |[C,6-F]GA =BcG |[C,6-E]DE D D2 |
    [C,6-c/]=B/AG FED |[C,6-C]EF EEc |[C,6-=B]AG FED |[C,6-C]DE DDc |
    [C,6-=B]AG FED |[C,6-C]EF E E2 |[FC,6-] GA =BcG |
    [EC,6-] DE D [z7/4D2] E//-|[E//C,6-] F/ z2730/4096- z1365/4096- z// G/E G2 E/- |
    [C,6-E/] G2 E Gc=B/ |[C,6-A2] F2 A2 |[C,6-F/] A2 F A2 =B/ |[C,6-c2] z/ d e2 d/-|
    [C,6-d/]c=BA GFE/-|[C,6-E/]GA=B cGE/-|[C,6-E/]DED3/2 C2- |[C,6C6] |]
    Lle merna aut farien?
    Playing music in LotRO is as easy as ABC!

Warders of the Weald
    Landroval: Northwoods, Hjogii

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamo View Post
    Could you post a thread describing how you are combining tracks into one? Such a thread would be decidedly sticky-worthy.
    I do all my merging of tracks by hand. I have tried 2 programs that combine tracks with very little success, I find I have to edit the tracks so much after a merge, that it is easier to do it by hand.
    I'm not a teacher, but I will try to work up something for the ABC troubleshooting thread about combining tracks.

I'd like to request Breaking the Law By Judas Priest. It was requested before by someone else, never got a result tho. It would make my day to be able to play it

Note to self I gathered everything to here for January update.. due to New Years will no doubt not get completed until near the end of the week. So any songs you want posted to the site post them here in the next couple of days.

Durinsbane, I too have tried several programs to merge tracks. I found that editing each track (within 3 octave range, mostly single notes) will give me a good idea of which ones to merge. Then the merge goes nicely and I scan through to edit any tracks that look like a problem in abc.

Right now I'm using Notation Composer to edit the midi. Harmony Assistant to convert to ABC, EditPadPro to edit ABC. Before I used Anvil Studio and it is wonderful, but I could only see one track at a time, whereas Composer lets me see all tracks at once.

Harmony does that too and is nice for many to edit midi's but I am spoiled with Composer. Takes me a couple days to edit a midi in Harmony as their interface is bulky. Composer I can do the same in 20 min. Because of my time going from midi to testing in game in about 30 min on average is what I need. If a problem I usually scrap it and start over and modify differently. Or, get a new midi from someone else. They put odd things in midi's and not all will transfer to abc well, 2 midi's of the same song, sound the same but by different midi arrangers, can be completely different when converted to abc.

I have friends using Jazz which is a piano roll type editing method for midi's. Their music is wonderful and have tried it but think I started going a bit bald so went back to Composer.

Giddily
    ______
    Chases Butterflies, Roheryn Elegance Kin, Roheryn,
    [URL="http://lotro-music.com/Forums/index.php"]Lotro Music EU/US Forum [/URL]

Giddily,

Thanks for the info on how you merge tracks, I think I will give all the programs another shot in the next week or so. I need to spend more time with the programs I guess. I'm sure in the long runit will save me much time, since it takes me about 4 hours to merge a 4 or 5 track midi.

Durinsbane

I have some requests for Sonic the hedgehog ABC formats since there aren't any and there are tons of MIDI files for. Main source of Midis for my requests are these two sites: http://www.teamartail.com/midi/ http://sonicveg.isamedia.org/creative/midis/midis.php

The Fastest Thing Alive (SatAM)
    Green Hill (Sonic 1)
    Game Over (Sonic 1)
    Title Screen (Sonic 1 and "Sonic and Knuckles")
    Mini-Boss (Sonic 2)
    Angel Island Act 1 (Sonic 3)
    Mushroom Hill Act 1 (Sonic and Knuckles)
    Main Theme / Super Sonic's theme (Sonic Adventure)
    Metal Harbor (Sonic Adventure 2)
    Live and Learn by Crush 40
    His World (Sonic The Hedgehog PS3/360)
    note: theres 3 different versions of His World, one from Zebrahead, one from Crush 40 and the one made for the game.

Thanks in advance anyone who is reading this, I'd appreciate it.
    [CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Demon of the Shire[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Gamer and Animator[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/suppatenkostudios[/url]
    [/CENTER]

Here's a solo tune for the lute player's out there.

A old, (but not as old as me) Beatle Ballad, And I Love Her

Code:

X: 1
    T: And I Love Her lutesolo
    N: Words and Music by Lennon/McCartney
    N: Durinsbane Findeladan
    M:4/4
    L:1/8
    Q:1/4=89
    K:A
    z8|z4z^F B^A|[C2^G2-C,2] [B-^G-][B2^G2-C,2] [C^G-C,-][B^G-C,-] [C^G-C,-][B^G-C,]|[C2^G2-C,2-] [B-^G-C,][B^G-C,] [C^GC,-][BFC,-] [CBC,-][B^AC,]|
    [B,2-G2-] [B-G-B,][BG-B,] [B,G-][BG-B,-] [B,-G-][G-B,]|[B,2-G2-] [B-G-B,][BG-B,] [B,GB,-][BFB,-] [B,-B][B^AB,]|
    [C2G2-C,2-] [B-G-C,^c-][BG-C,^c] [CG-C,-^d][BG-C,-e-] [CG-C,-e][GG-C,^a-]|[^D/2-G/2G,/2-^a/2-][^D/2-G,/2-^a/2][^DG,^g-] [B-^g][BG,b-] [^DG,-b-][BG,-b-] [^DG,-b-][BG,b-]|
    [C2C,2-b2] [E-C,c-][EC,c] [CC,-^d][BC,-e-] [CC,-e][GC,^a-]|
    [^D-G,-^a][^DG,g-] [B-g-][BG,g-] [^DG,-g-][BG,-g-] [^DG,-g-][BG,g-]|[C2C,2-g2] [E-C,c-][EC,c] [CC,-^d][EC,-e-] [CC,-e][EC,^a-]|[^D-G,-^a][^DG,^g-] [B-g][BG,b-] [^DG,-b-][BG,-b-] [^DG,-b-][BG,b-]|
    [E2E,2-b2] [G-E,b-][GE,b] [EE,-g][GE,-e-] [EE,e][EE,^d]|[^F,F,-^d][^F,F,c-][^A-c-][^AF,c-] [F,-c][cF,-^G] [F,F][cF,G-]|
    [B,-G][B,^d-] [B2B,2^d2-] [B,^d-][BB,-^d-] [B,-^d-][BB,^d-]|[B,2-^d2-] [B-B,^d-][BB,^d-] [B,-^d-][BFB,^d-] [B,B^D,^d][B^AF,]|
    [C-^cG-C,-][CeG-C,-] [B-gG-C,c-][BeG-C,c] [CcG-C,-^d][Be-G-C,-] [CgG-C,-e][BeG-C,^a-]|[^D/2-B/2-G/2G,/2-^a/2-][^D/2-B/2G,/2-^a/2][^D^dG,-g-] [B-gG,][B^dG,b-] [^DBG,-b-][B^dG,-b-] [^DgG,-b-][B^dG,b-]|[C-cC,-b-][CeC,-b] [E-gC,c-][EeC,c] [CcC,-^d][BeC,-e-] [CgC,-e][BeC,^a-]|
    [^D-BG,-^a][^D^dG,-g-] [B-gG,g-][B^dG,g-] [^DBG,-g-][B^dG,-g-] [^DgG,-g-][B^dG,g-]|
    [C-cC,-g-][CeC,-g] [B-gC,c-][BeC,c] [CcC,-^d][Be-C,-] [CgC,-e][BeC,^a-]|[^D-BG,-^a][^D^dG,-g-] [B-gG,g][B^dG,b-] [^DBG,-b-][G^dG,-b-] [^DgG,-b-][B^dG,b-]|[E-BE,-b-][EeE,-b] [G-gE,b-][GeE,b] [EBE,-g][Be-E,-] [EgE,-e][BeE,^d-]|
    [F,-c^d][F,fc-] [E-^ac-][EfF,c-] [F,-c][EfF,-G] [F,-^aF][cfF,G-]|
    [B,-BG][B,-^d-] [^D-gB,^d-][^D^d-B,] [B,-B^d-][^D^d-B,-] [B,-g^d-][G^d-B,]|
    [B,-B^d-][B,-^d-] [G-gB,^d-][G^d-B,] [^DBB,-^d-][G^d-B,-] [B,gB,-^d][^D^dB,]|
    [^D/2-^G/2G,/2-][^D/2-B/2-G,/2-][^D3/2-B3/2-G,3/2^d3/2-][^D/2-B/2-G,/2^d/2][^D-B-G,^d-][^D/2-B/2-G,/2-^d/2-][^D/2-B/2-G,/2-^d/2][^DB-G,^d-] [^D/2-B/2-G,/2-^d/2-][^D/2-B/2-G,/2-^d/2][^D/2-B/2G,/2-^f/2-][^D/2^C/2G,/2^f/2-]|
    [F3-^A3-F,3^f3-][F-^A-F,^f-][F2^A2-F,2^f2-] [^A3/2-F,3/2-^f3/2][^A/2^G/2F,/2]|
    [B2-G,2-][B-G,^a-][B-G,^a][B-G,-f][BG,^d-] [^D-B-G,-^d][^D/2-B/2G,/2-f/2-][^D/2^A,/2G,/2f/2-]|
    [^D3-^A3-^D,3f3-][^D-^A-^D,f-][^D2^A2-^D,2f2-] [^D3/2-^A3/2^D,3/2-f3/2-][^D/2^D,/2f]|
    [G2-B2-G,2][G-B-^a-][G-B-G,^a][G-B-G,-f][GB-G,^d-] [^D-B-G,-^d][^D/2-B/2G,/2-f/2-][^D/2G,/2f/2-]|[^D3^A3-^D,3f3-][^D-^A-^D,f][^D2^A2-^D,2^d2] [^A3/2-^D,3/2-f3/2-][^A/2C/2^D,/2f/2]|
    [F-^A-F,-^d][F2-^A2-F,2c2-][F-^A-F,c-][F2-^A2-F,2c2-] [F^A-F,-c-][^A/2F,/2-c/2-][C/2F,/2c/2]|
    [^A3-F,3][^A-F,][^A-F,-][^A-FF,] [^ABG,-][^AG,G,]|[C-cG-C,-][CeG-C,-] [B-gG-C,c-][BeG-C,c] [CcG-C,-^d][BeG-C,-e-] [CgG-C,-e][BeG-C,^a-]|
    [^D-BG-G,-^a][^D/2-^d/2-G/2G,/2-g/2-][^D/2^d/2G,/2g/2-] [B-g][B^dG,b-] [^DBG,-b-][B^dG,-b-] [^DgG,b-][B^dG,b-]|
    [C-cC,-b-][CeC,-b] [E-gC,c-][EeC,c] [CcC,-^d][Ee-C,-] [CgC,-e][BeC,^a-]|
    [^D-BG,-^a][^D^dG,g-] [G-g-][G^dG,g-] [^DBG,-g-][B^dG,-g-] [^DgG,-g-][B^dG,g-]|[C-cC,-g-][CeC,-g] [E-gC,c-][EeC,c] [CcC,-^d][Ee-C,-] [CgC,-e][BeC,^a-]|[^D-BG,-^a][^D^dG,g-] [B-g][B^dG,b-] [^DBG,-b-][B^dG,-b-] [^DgG,-b-][B^dG,b-]|
    [E-BE,-b-][EeE,-b] [B-gE,b-][BeE,b] [EBE,-g][Be-E,-] [EgE,e][BeE,^d-]|[F,-c^d][F,fc-] [c-^a][c-fF,] [F,-c][cfF,-G] [F,^aF][EfF,G-]|
    [B,-BG][B,-^d-] [^D-gB,^d-][^D^d-B,] [BB,-^d-][^D^d-B,-] [gB,-^d-][B^dB,^d-]|[B,-B^d-][B,-^d-] [^D-gB,^d-][^D^d-B,] [BB,-^d-][^D^d-B,] [g^D,^d][^D^dF,]|
    [=D-=d=D,-][=D=f=D,-] [=c-=a=D,][=c=fdD,] [DdeD,-][=c=f-D,-] [Da=fD,-][=A=fb-D,]|
    [E-=cbA,-][Eea-A,] [=c-a][=ce=c'-A,] [E=c=c'-A,-][=ce=c'-A,-] [Ea=c'-A,][=ce=c'-A,]|
    [D-d=c'-D,-][D=f=c'D,-] [=F-ad-D,][=F=fdD,] [Dde-D,-][=c=feD,-] [Da=f-D,-][=c=fD,]|
    [E-=cb-A,-][EebA,] [=c-a-][=cea-A,] [E=ca-A,-][=cea-A,-] [Ea-A,-][=cea-A,]|
    [D-da-D,-][D=faD,-] [=F-ad-D,][=F=fdD,] [DdeD,-][=F=f-D,-] [Da=fD,-][A=fb-D,]|[E-=cbA,-][Eea-A,] [=c-a][=ce=c'-A,][E=c=c'-A,-][=ce=c'-A,-] [Ea=c'-A,-][=ce=c'-A,]|[=F-=c=c'-=F,-][=F=f=c'=F,-] [A-a=c'-=F,][A=f=c'=F,] [=F=ca-=F,-][A=fa=F,-] [=Fa=f-=F,][=F=f=F,]|
    [=G,-de-][=G,=ge] [B-bd-][B=gd-=G,] [=G,-d][d=g=A=G,-] [=G,b=G][d=gA-=G,]|
    [=C-=cA=C,-][=Ce-=C,-] [=c-ae-=C,][=ce-=C,] [=C=ce-=C,-][=ce-=C,-] [=Cae-=C,-][Ee-=C,]|
    [=C-=ce-=C,-][=Cee-=C,-] [=c-ae=C,][=ce=G-=C,] [=C=c=G=C,-][=ceE=C,] [=CaDE,][=ce=C=G,]|
    [D-dD,-][D-=fD,-] [=c-aD-D,=d-][=c=fD-D,=d] [D-dD,-e][=c=fD-D,-=f-] [D-aD,-=f][=cD-D,b-]|[E-=cDA,-b][EeA,-=a-] [=c-aA,=a][=ceA,=c'-] [E=cA,-=c'-][=ceA,-=c'-] [EaA,-=c'-][=ceA,=c'-]|
    [D-dD,-=c'-][D=fD,-=c'] [=F-aD,d-][=F=fD,d] [DdD,-e][=c=fD,-=f-] [DaD,-=f][=c=fD,b-]|
    [E-=cA,-b][EeA,-a-] [=c-aA,a-][=ceA,a-] [E=cA,-a-][=ceA,-a-] [Ea-A,-][=ceA,a-]|[D-dD,-a-][D=fD,-a] [=c-aD,d-][=c=fD,d] [DdD,-e][=c=f-D,-] [DaD,-=f][=c=fD,b-]|[E-=cA,-b][E/2-e/2-A,/2-a/2-][E/2e/2A,/2-a/2-] [=c-aA,][=ceA,=c'-] [E=cA,-=c'-][AeA,-=c'-] [EaA,-=c'-][=ceA,=c'-]|
    [=F-=c=F,-=c'-][=F=f=F,-=c'] [A-a=F,=c'-][A=f=F,=c'] [=F=c=F,-a][=c=f-=F,-] [=Fa=F,-=f][=c=f=F,e-]|[=G,-e][=G,gd-] [=F-bd-][=Fg=G,d-] [=G,-d][=F=g=G,-A] 
    [=G,-b=G][d=g=G,A-]|[=C-=c=C,-A][=Ce-=C,-] [E-a=C,e-][Ee-=C,-] [=C=c=C,-e-][Ee-=C,-] [=Ca=C,-e-][Ae-=C,]|[=C-=c=C,-e-][=Ce-=C,-] [A-a=C,e-][Ae-=C,] [E=c=C,-e-][Ae-=C,-] [=Ca=C,-e][Ee=C,]|
    [E/2-=A/2A,/2-][E/2-=c/2-A,/2-][E3/2-=c3/2-A,3/2-e3/2-][E/2-=c/2-A,/2e/2][E-=c-A,e-][E/2-=c/2-A,/2-e/2-][E/2-=c/2-A,/2-e/2][E=c-A,e-] [E/2-=c/2-A,/2-e/2-][E/2-=c/2-A,/2-e/2][E/2-=c/2A,/2-=g/2-][E/2=D/2A,/2=g/2-]|
    [=G3-B3-=G,3=g3-][=G-B-=G,=g-][=G2B2-=G,2=g2] [B3/2-=G,3/2-=g3/2][B/2=A,/2=G,/2]|[=c2-A,2-][=c-A,b-][=c-A,b][=c-A,-=g][=c-A,e-] [E-=c-A,-e][E/2-=c/2A,/2-=g/2-][E/2B,/2A,/2e/2=g/2-]|[E3-B3-E,3=g3-][E-B-E,=g-][E2B2-E,2=g2-] [E3/2-B3/2E,3/2-=g3/2-][E/2A,/2E,/2=g/2]|
    [A2-=c2-A,2][A-=c-b-][A-=c-A,b][A=c-A,-=g][A=c-A,e-] [E-=c-A,-e][E/2-=c/2A,/2-=g/2-][E/2A,/2=g/2-]|
    [E3-B3-E,3=g3-][E-B-E,=g][E2B2-E,2e2] [B3/2-E,3/2-=g3/2-][B/2D/2E,/2=g/2]|
    [=G/2-=G,/2-e/2-][=G/2-B/2-=G,/2-e/2][=G3/2-B3/2-=G,3/2-d3/2-][=G/2-B/2-=G,/2d/2-][=G-B-=G,d-][=G/2-B/2-=G,/2-d/2-][=G3/2-B3/2-=G,3/2d3/2-] [=G/2-B/2-=G,/2-d/2-][=G/2B/2-=G,/2-d/2-][B/2=G,/2-d/2-][D/2=G,/2-d/2-]|
    [B/2-=G,/2-d/2][B/2-=G,/2-][B2-=G,2][B-=G,][B-=G,-][B=G=G,] [BA,-][BA,]|
    [D-dA-D,-][D=fA-D,-] [=c-aA-D,d-][c=fA-D,d] [DdA-D,-e][=c=f-A-D,-] [DaA-D,-=f][=c=fA-D,b-]|
    [E-=cA-A,-b][EeA-A,a-] [=c-aA-][=ceAA,=c'-] [E=cA,-=c'-][=ceA,-=c'-] [EaA,=c'-][=ceA,=c'-]|[D-dD,-=c'-][D=fD,-=c'] [=F-aD,d-][=F=fD,d] [DdD,-e][=F=f-D,-] [DaD,-=f][A=fD,b-]|[E-=cA,-b][EeA,a-] [A-a-][AeA,a-] [E=cA,-a-][=ceA,-a-] [Ea-A,-][=ceA,a-]|
    [D-dD,-a-][D=fD,-a] [=F-aD,d-][=F=fD,d] [DdD,-e][=F=f-D,-] [DaD,-=f][=c=fD,b-]|
    [E-=cA,-b][EeA,a-] [=c-a][=ceA,] [E=cA,-=c'-][=ceA,-=c'-] [EaA,-=c'-][=ceA,=c'-]|[=F-=c=F,-=c'-][=F=f=F,-=c'] [=c-a=F,=c'-][=c=f=F,=c'] [=F=c=F,-a][=c=f-=F,-] [=Fa=F,=f][=c=f=F,e-]|[=G,-de][=G,=gd-] [d-b][d-=g=G,] [=G,-d][d=g=G,-A] [=G,b=G][d=g=G,A-]|
    [=C-=c=C,-A][=Ce-=C,-] [E-a=C,e-][Ee-=C,] [=c=C,-e-][Ee-=C,-] [a=C,-e-][=ce=C,e-]|
    [=C-=c=C,-e-][=Ce-=C,-] [E-a=C,e-][Ee-=C,] [=c=C,-e-][Ee=G=C,] [a=cE,e][EeB=G,]|[D-A-D,-][DA-D,] [=c-A-][=cA-D,] [DA-D,-][=cA-D,-] [DA-D,-][=cA-D,]|
    [D-A-D,-][DA-D,-] [=c-A-D,][=cA-D,] [DAD,-][A=GD,-] [DcD,-][ABD,]|
    [=C2A2-=C,2-] [A-=C,][A-=C,] [=CA-=C,-][A-=C,-] [=CA-=C,-][=cA-=C,]|
    [=C2A2-=C,2-] [A-=C,][A=C,] [=CA=C,-][=c=G=C,-] [=C=c=C,-][AB=C,]|[D2A2-D,2] [=c-A-][=cA-D,] [DA-D,-][=cA-D,-] [DA-D,-][=cA-D,]|[D2A2-D,2-] [=c-A-D,][=cA-D,] [DAD,-][=c=GD,-] [D=cD,-][A/2-B/2-D,/2-][A/2E/2B/2D,/2]|
    [^c/2A/2-A,/2-][e6-A6-A,6-][e3/2-A3/2-A,3/2-]|[e8-A8A,8]|e/2

Durinsbane (edited and fixed missing bracket, sorry.)
    Last edited by durinsbane; Jan 04 2008 at 07:14 AM.

oh no 8( im getting an error. Unexpected token. Line 29, column 12

Quote Originally Posted by dovie View Post
    oh no 8( im getting an error. Unexpected token. Line 29, column 12
    Line 29 is missing a leading [
    Lle merna aut farien?
    Playing music in LotRO is as easy as ABC!

Warders of the Weald
    Landroval: Northwoods, Hjogii

Smile Re: ABC Songbook

that was it thank you

I have no idea if anyone's already done this one, but I just finished writing this down and tested it ingame on a lute. I think it sounds just fine.

If no one has translated this masterpiece into ABC yet, then I have just undone a great travesty of justice.

X:1
    T: Aria Di Mezzo Carattere
    S: Final Fantasy VI
    C: Nobuo Uematsu, transcribed for LOTRO by Frocin of Nimrodel
    M: 4/4
    L: 1/8
    Q: 1/4=70
    K: D
    [FD6] A d3 A [FA,2] E | [FD8] A d6 | [E=C6] G =c B d c [F=C2] A | [G=C6] E4 z2 |[FD6] A d3 A [FA,2] E | [FD8] A d6 | [E=C4] G =c B d c [F=C] A | [G4=C4] F2 G2 | [A2F,D,8] A, D4 F ^G | [F,A2C,8] A,[C2c2] B c | [d3G,D,8] B, D d c2 B2 | [A4F,C,8] A, C2 z A | [E,A2] G, [GB,2] F G2 z G | [D,G2] F, [FA,2] ^E F2 z F |[C,F3] F, ^G, [FC] [^EB,2] [^D^E,2] E | [C,4F,F4] A, C A, [E,4A4] |F2 G2 | [D,A2] F [A,D3] F, D, F, [FA,] [^GF,] | [F,A2] A, [Cc3] A, F, A, [A,B] [Ac] |[G,d3] B, D, [B,d] [G,c] B, [D,B2] B, | [F,A6] A, C A, F, A, C, [AA,] | [E,A2] G, [B,G] [G,F] [E,G] G, B, [G,G] | [D,G2] F, [A,F] [F,^E] [D,F3] F, A, [F,F] |[C,F3] F, ^G, [F,F] [C,^E] ^E, [G,^D] [E,E] | [F,F6] A, C A, [E,A2] A, [CF] [A,G] | [D,A2] F [A,D3] F, D, F, [FA,] [^GF,] | [F,A2] A, [Cc3] A, F, A, [A,B][Ac] | [G,d3] B, D, [B,d][G,c] B, [D,B2] B, | [F,A6] A, C A, F, A, C, [AA,] |[E,A2] G, [B,G] [G,F] [E,G] G, B, [G,G] | [D,G2] F, [A,F] [F,^E] [D,F3] F, A, [F,F] | [A,F3] C E [CF] [A,E2] C [DE] [EC] | [B,D] D F D B, D F D B, D F D B, B c d | [C2e] f [B2a] g [A2f2] [G2e2] |[FAf5] [E2c2] [D2d2] B [C2ca2] d |[B,Gg2] F [Ed2] D [A,2Cc2] B, [dA,2] e | [B,Fd2] D C D B,2 B c d | [G,2Ge] [Ff] [Ea] [Dg] [F,2C^A2f] D [Ee2] C | [B,2D2f4] [C2E2] [B,2D2] | [G,2B,2D2d4] F2 E2 D2 | [A,2C2E2c2] G2 [F2e2] E2 | [B,f4] D F D B, D F D | [B,4D2f2] F2 E2 D2 | [E,B,e2] [D2F2] [A,2C2E2c2] [B,D] | [D,d6] F, A, F, D, F, A, F, | D, F, A, F, D, F G | [D,A2] F [A,D3] F, D, F, [FA,] [^GF,] | [F,A2] A, [Cc3] A, F, A, [A,B] [Ac] |[G,d2] B, D, [B,d] [G,c] B, [D,B2] B, | [F,A3] A, C A, F, A, C, [AA,] | [E,A2] G, [B,G] [G,F] [E,G] G, B, [G,G] | [D,G2] F, [A,F] [F,^E] [D,F2] F, A, [F,F] |[C,F2] F, ^G, [F,F] [C,^E] ^E, [G,^D] [E,E] | [F,F3] A, C A, [E,A2] A, [CF] [A,G] | [D,A2] F [A,D3] F, D, F, [FA,] [^GF,] | [F,A2] A, [Cc3] A, F, A, [A,B][Ac] | [G,d2] B, D, [B,d][G,c] B, [D,B2] B, | [F,A4] A, C A, F, A, C, [AA,] |[E,A2] G, [B,G] [G,F] [E,G] G, B, [G,G] | [D,G2] F, [A,F] [F,^E] [D,F2] F, A, [F,F] | [A,F2] C E C [A,E] C [ED] [CE] | [B,2D2F] F2 E2 D2 | [G,3B,2D2] F2 E2 D2 | [A,3C2] [E2G2] [D2F2C2E2] [C2E2] | [B,DF] D F D B, D F D | [B,2D2F] F2 E2 D2 | [G,3B,2D2] F2 E2 D2 | [E,2B,2D2] [D2F2] [A,2C2E2A2] [B,2D2] | [D,FAd2] F A F d F A F | D,3 ||
    %End of file

And I have to say it because I can't hold it in any longer. FINAL FANTASY VI WAS INFINITELY BETTER THAN VII!

Off topic, but I have to say it. How can there be a Final Fantasy VI or VII - or anything after the first one, if it's the FINAL Fantasy?
    Skjald of Rohan, Minstrel, Captain of Rohan

R.I.P NIDOR of Brandywine Server(1970-2012)

Final Fantasy (##) the perfect oxy-moron.

BTW TrekkerEF, nice job on song!

I have been so busy Got the last two since I was here last and going to finish the update for the site, I hope without further interruptions.

Giddily
    ______
    Chases Butterflies, Roheryn Elegance Kin, Roheryn,
    [URL="http://lotro-music.com/Forums/index.php"]Lotro Music EU/US Forum [/URL]

Wink Re: ABC Songbook

I have a request, the mos eisley cantina music from the first episode 3 star wars movie.

B-

Hi, I have a couple requests

The Whistler by Jethro Tull
    The Downeaster Alexa by Billy Joel
    Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
    The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah theme from Final Fantasy XI

I've been looking and haven't found these...if they already exist somewhere, I'd love a point in the right direction. Thank you!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000004292/01004/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

There may be other versions available of "Concerning Hobbits" out there, but frankly every time I hear someone playing it (at least on my server), it is a meager and slightly off-key version. When I hear folks using that particular one, it's like nails on a chalkboard.

To help alleviate this horrible situation, I've adapted a version myself... which the rest of the community is more than welcome to use.

Code:
    T: Concerning Hobbits (solo) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    N: "Concering Hobbits" by Howard Shore from "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" soundtrack.
    N: LotRO adaptation by Cranberry of the Mighty Mighty Bree Tones, Landroval server.
    M: 2/4
    L: 1/16
    Q:1/4=105
    K:D % 2 sharps
    K:G % 1 sharps
    D,x3 A,x3| \
    D,x3 A,x3| \
    D,x3 A,x3| \
    D,x6x|
    [dA,-F,-D,-][eA,-F,-D,-] [f4A,4-F,4-D,4-] [a2-A,2-F,2-D,2-]| \
    [a2A,2-F,2-D,2-] [f3A,3-F,3-D,3-][eA,-F,-D,-] [fA,F,D,]e| \
    [d3-A3-F3-F,3-D,3-][d/2-A/2-F/2-F,/2D,/2][d/2-A/2-F/2-] [d3A3F3A,3-]A,/2x/2| \
    F2- [f3/2-F3/2]f/2- [f3/2D3/2-]D/2- [a3/2-D3/2]a/2|
    [b4-B,4G,4] [b3/2D3/2-B,3/2-G,3/2-D,3/2-][D/2-B,/2-G,/2-D,/2-] [d2D2-B,2-G,2-D,2-]| \
    [^c4-D4-B,4-G,4-D,4-] [^c3/2D3/2-B,3/2-G,3/2-D,3/2-][D/2-B,/2-G,/2-D,/2-] [a-DB,G,D,]a| \
    [f4-d4-A4-A,4-A,4-] [f3/2d3/2A3/2A,3/2-A,3/2-][A,/2-A,/2-] [gA,A,]f| \
    [e4-^c4-A4-A,4-A,4-] [e3/2^c3/2A3/2A,3/2-A,3/2-][A,/2-A,/2-] [dA,A,]e|
    [f3-A,3-F,3-D,3-][f/2A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-] [a3-A,3-F,3-D,3-][a/2A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-]| \
    [fA,-F,-D,-][e3A,3-F,3-D,3-] [d3A,3F,3D,3]e| \
    [d3-A3-F3-F,3-D,3-][d/2-A/2-F/2-F,/2D,/2][d/2-A/2-F/2-] [d3A3F3A,3-]A,/2x/2| \
    F2- [f3/2-F3/2]f/2- [f3/2D3/2-]D/2- [a3/2-D3/2]a/2|
    [b4-B,4G,4] [b3D3-B,3-G,3-D,3-][D-B,-G,-D,-]| \
    [a4D4-B,4-G,4-D,4-] [f3-D3B,3G,3D,3]f| \
    [f8d8B8B,8B,8F,8]| \
    [e6-^c6-A6-A,6-A,6-E,6-] [e^cAA,A,E,]x|
    [dD,]e d2- [d-A,]d3-| \
    [d-D,]d3- [d-A,]d3-| \
    [d-D,]d3- [d-A,]d3-| \
    [d-D,]d3- [d-A,]d2x|
    K:D % 2 sharps
    [dD,-D,-][eD,D,] [f2d2A2A,2] [F2D2] A,2| \
    [F2D2] [f2d2A2A,2] D2 [f2d2A2A,2]| \
    [a/2C,/2-C,/2-][b/2C,/2-C,/2-][aC,C,] [e2A,2] [d2A2E2C2] [e2c2A,2]| \
    [E2C2] A,2 C2 A,2|
    [AB,-][BB,] [c2F2F,2] [F2D2B,2] [c2-B2-F,2]| \
    [c3/2B3/2F3/2-D3/2-][F/2D/2] [d2B2B,2] D2 [B2B,2]| \
    [F2-D2-B,2-G,2] [F2-D2-B,2-G,2] [F3/2D3/2B,3/2]x/2 [A2G,2]| \
    L: 1/16
    [E2-C2-A,2-A,2] [E3/2C3/2A,3/2]x/2 [A2-E2-C2] [A3/2E3/2A,3/2-]A,/2 [c2-A2-E2-C2] [c3/2A3/2E3/2A,3/2-]A,/2 [A2E2C2] [c2A,2]|
    [dD,-D,-][eD,D,] [f2d2A2A,2] [F2D2] [f2d2A2A,2] [F2D2] A,2 D2 [a2f2d2A,2]| \
    [f/2G,/2-][g/2G,/2-][fG,] [e2B2G,2] [D2B,2] [d2B2G,2] [e2c2A,2] [c2-A2-A,2] [c3/2A3/2E3/2-C3/2-][E/2C/2] [c/2A,/2-][d/2A,/2-][cA,]| \
    [B2F2B,2] [f2-d2-F,2] [f2-d2-D2B,2] [f3/2d3/2F,3/2-]F,/2 x4 [D-B,-][fDB,] [bF,-][cF,]| \
    [d2-d2-G,2G,2] [d2-d2-D,2] [d3/2d3/2B,3/2-G,3/2-][B,/2G,/2] [c2-c2-D,2] [c4-c4-] [ccB,-G,-][B,G,] [a2A2D,2]|
    [f2-d2-A2-A,2] [f2-d2-A2-A,2] [f3/2d3/2A3/2E3/2-C3/2-][E/2C/2] [gA,-][fA,] [e2-c2-A2-E2C2] [e2-c2-A2-A,2] [e3/2c3/2A3/2E3/2-C3/2-][E/2C/2] [dA,-][eA,]| \
    [f2-d2-B2-B,2B,2] [f2-d2-B2-F,2] [f2-d2-B2-D2B,2] [f2-d2-B2-F,2] [f4-d4-B4-] [f2d2B2D2B,2] [fF,-][gF,]| \
    [a2-e2-c2-A,2] [a2-e2-c2-A,2] [a2-e2-c2-E2C2] [aecA,-]A, [e2-c2-A2-E2C2] [e2-c2-A2-A,2] [e2-c2-A2-E2C2] [ecAA,-]A,| \
    [dD,-D,-][eD,D,] [f2d2A2A,2] [F2D2] A,2 [F2D2] [f2d2A2A,2] D2 [f2d2A2A,2]|
    [eE,-E,-][fE,E,] [^g2e2B2B,2] [^G2E2] [^g2e2B2B,2] [^G2E2] [^g2e2B2B,2] E2 [^g2e2B2B,2]| \
    [fF,-F,-][^gF,F,] [^a2-f2-c2-^A,2] [^a2-f2-c2-F2C2] [^a3/2f3/2c3/2^A,3/2-]^A,/2 [^a2f2c2F,2F,2] [^a3-f3-c3-F,3-F,3-][^a/2f/2c/2F,/2F,/2]x/2 [^afcF,F,][^afcF,F,]| \
    [^a12-f12-c12-F,12-F,12-] [^a3f3c3F,3F,3]x| \
    [=A4-F4-D4-D,4-D,4-] [A3-F3-D3-F,3-D,3-D,3-][A/2-F/2-D/2-F,/2D,/2-D,/2-][A6-F6-D6-D,6-D,6-][A3/2-F3/2-D3/2-D,3/2D,3/2][A-F-D-]|
    [A4-F4-D4-] [A3-F3-D3-F,3-][A/2-F/2-D/2-F,/2][A4-F4-D4-][A/2-F/2-D/2-] [A3F3D3F,3-]F,/2x/2| \
    [B4-F4-D4-B,4-B,4-B,4-] [B3-F3-D3-B,3-B,3-B,3-F,3-][B/2-F/2-D/2-B,/2-B,/2-B,/2-F,/2][B4-F4-D4-B,4-B,4-B,4-][B/2-F/2-D/2-B,/2-B,/2-B,/2-] [B3-F3-D3-B,3-B,3B,3F,3-][B/2-F/2-D/2-B,/2-F,/2][B/2-F/2-D/2-B,/2-]| \
    [B4-F4-D4-B,4-] [B3-F3-D3-B,3-F,3-][B/2-F/2-D/2-B,/2-F,/2][B4-F4-D4-B,4-][B/2-F/2-D/2-B,/2-] [B3F3D3B,3F,3-]F,/2x/2| \
    [=G4-D4-B,4-G,4-G,4-] [G3/2D3/2B,3/2G,3/2-G,3/2-][G,/2-G,/2-] [D2G,2-G,2-] [G2G,2-G,2-] [F4-G,4-G,4-] [F-G,G,]F/2x/2|
    [E12-C12-A,12-A,12-] [E3C3A,3A,3]x| \
    [D2D,2-D,2-] [A,2D,2-D,2-] [F2D2A,2D,2-D,2-] [A,2D,2-D,2-] [F2D2A,2D,2-D,2-] [A2A,2D,2-D,2-] [D2D,2-D,2-] [A-D,D,]A| \
    [C2C,2-C,2-] [A,2C,2-C,2-] [E2C2A,2C,2-C,2-] [A,2C,2-C,2-] [E2C2A,2C,2-C,2-] [A2A,2C,2-C,2-] [E2C,2-C,2-] [A-A,-C,C,][AA,]| \
    [D2B,2-B,2-] [B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2D2B,2-B,2-B,2] [B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2D2B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2B,2-B,2-] [D2B,2-B,2-] [F-B,B,]F|
    [B,2G,2-G,2-] [G,2-G,2-G,2] [D2B,2G,2-G,2-] [G,-G,G,]G, [C2A,2-A,2-] [A,2-A,2-A,2] [E2C2A,2-A,2-] [C-A,A,]C| \
    [D2D,2-D,2-] [A,2D,2-D,2-] [F2D2A,2D,2-D,2-] [A,2D,2-D,2-] [F2D2A,2D,2-D,2-] [A2A,2D,2-D,2-] [D2D,2-D,2-] [A-D,D,]A| \
    [C2C,2-C,2-] [A,2C,2-C,2-] [E2C2A,2C,2-C,2-] [A,2C,2-C,2-] [E2C2A,2C,2-C,2-] [A2A,2C,2-C,2-] [E2C,2-C,2-] [A-A,-C,C,][AA,]| \
    [D2B,2-B,2-] [B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2D2B,2-B,2-B,2] [B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2D2B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2B,2-B,2-] [D2B,2-B,2-] [F-B,B,]F|
    [B,2G,2-G,2-] [G,2-G,2-G,2] [D2B,2G,2-G,2-] [G,-G,G,]G, [C2A,2-A,2-] [A,2-A,2-A,2] [E2C2A,2-A,2-] [C-A,A,]C| \
    [d2B2B,2] B,2 [f2d2D2] B,2 [d2B2F,2] [f2d2B,2] D2 B,2| \
    [b2d2B,2] B,2 D2 B,2 F,2 [F2B,2] [B2D2] [c2B,2]| \
    [d2G2G,2] B,2 [A2D2] G,2 [d2G2B,2] D2 [A2G,2] B,2|
    [e2c2A2A,2] A,2 C2 A,2 [eA,-][fA,] [g2-e2-A,2] [g2-e2-C2] [g3/2e3/2A,3/2-]A,/2| \
    [dB,-][eB,] [f2-d2-B2-F,2] [f2-d2-B2-D2B,2] [f3/2d3/2B3/2F,3/2-]F,/2 [a2-d2-B,2] [a2-d2-F,2] [a2d2D2B,2] [fF,-][aF,]| \
    [b2-f2-d2-B,2] [b2-f2-d2-F,2] [b2-f2-d2-D2B,2] [b2-f2-d2-F,2] [b3f3d3]x [D-B,-][fDB,] [bF,-][cF,]| \
    [d2-d2-G,2G,2] [d2-d2-D,2] [d3/2d3/2B,3/2-G,3/2-][B,/2G,/2] [c2-c2-D,2] [c4-c4-] [ccB,-G,-][B,G,] [a2A2D,2]|
    [f2-d2-A2-A,2] [f2-d2-A2-A,2] [f3/2d3/2A3/2E3/2-C3/2-][E/2C/2] [gA,-][fA,] [e2-c2-A2-E2C2] [e2-c2-A2-A,2] [e3/2c3/2A3/2E3/2-C3/2-][E/2C/2] [fA,-][eA,]| \
    [d2F2D,2D,2] x2 [d2F2D,2D,2] x8 x2| \
    [dD,-][eD,] [f2d2A2A,2] [F2D2] A,2 [F2D2] [f2d2A2A,2] D2 [f2d2A2A,2]| \
    [a/2C,/2-][b/2C,/2-][aC,] [e2A,2] [d2A2E2C2] [e2c2A,2] [E2C2] A,2 C2 A,2|
    [AB,-][BB,] [c2F2F,2] [F2D2B,2] [c2-B2-F,2] [c3/2B3/2F3/2-D3/2-][F/2D/2] [d2B2B,2] D2 [B2B,2]| \
    [F2-D2-B,2-G,2] [F2-D2-B,2-G,2] [F3/2D3/2B,3/2]x/2 [A2G,2] [E2-C2-A,2-A,2A,2] [E3-C3-A,3-][E/2C/2A,/2]x/2 [F2A,2]| \
    [D2F,2D,2D,2] x2 [D2F,2D,2D,2] x6 [f2A,2] [a2E,2]| \
    [c2c2A,2] A,2- [E2C2A,2-] [A,2-A,2] [E2C2A,2-] [A2A,2-] [E2A,2-] [A-A,]A|
    [D2B,2-B,2-] [B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2D2B,2-B,2-B,2] [B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2D2B,2-B,2-B,2] [F2B,2-B,2-] [D2B,2-B,2-] [F-B,B,]F| \
    [dD,-D,-][eD,-D,-] [f3/2-D,3/2D,3/2]f/2- [f2F,2-] [a4F,4-] [f3F,3-][eF,-] [fF,]e| \
    [d3-A3-F3-F,3-D,3-][d/2-A/2-F/2-F,/2D,/2][d/2-A/2-F/2-] [d3A3F3A,3-]A,/2x/2 F2- [f3/2-F3/2]f/2- [f3/2D3/2-]D/2- [a3/2-D3/2]a/2|
    [b4-B,4G,4] [b3/2D3/2-B,3/2-G,3/2-D,3/2-][D/2-B,/2-G,/2-D,/2-] [d2D2-B,2-G,2-D,2-] [c4-D4-B,4-G,4-D,4-] [c3/2D3/2-B,3/2-G,3/2-D,3/2-][D/2-B,/2-G,/2-D,/2-] [a-DB,G,D,]a| \
    [f4-d4-A4-A,4-A,4-] [f3/2d3/2A3/2A,3/2-A,3/2-][A,/2-A,/2-] [gA,A,]f [e4-c4-A4-A,4-A,4-] [e3/2c3/2A3/2A,3/2-A,3/2-][A,/2-A,/2-] [dA,A,]e| \
    [f3-A,3-F,3-D,3-][f/2A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-] [a3-A,3-F,3-D,3-][a/2A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-F,/2-D,/2-] [fA,-F,-D,-][e3A,3-F,3-D,3-] [d3A,3F,3D,3]e| \
    [d3-A3-F3-F,3-D,3-][d/2-A/2-F/2-F,/2D,/2][d/2-A/2-F/2-] [d3A3F3A,3-]A,/2x/2 F2- [f3/2-F3/2]f/2- [f3/2D3/2-]D/2- [a3/2-D3/2]a/2|
    [b4-B,4G,4] [b3D3-B,3-G,3-D,3-][D-B,-G,-D,-] [a4D4-B,4-G,4-D,4-] [f3-D3B,3G,3D,3]f| \
    [f8d8B8B,8B,8F,8] [e6-c6-A6-A,6-A,6-E,6-] [ecAA,A,E,]x| \
    [dD,]e d2 [F3-D3-A,3-F,3-][F/2D/2A,/2F,/2]x/2 [F6-D6-A,6-F,6-] [F-DA,F,]F-| \
    [F-D,]F2-F/2x/2 [F3-D3-A,3-F,3-][F/2D/2A,/2F,/2]x/2 [F8-D8-A,8-F,8-]|
    [F12-D12-A,12-F,12-] [F3D3A,3F,3]
    Sounds great with a lute, which was the intention since every class has easy access to that. Enjoy.
    Last edited by Torney; Jan 16 2008 at 11:21 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000002d7be/01004/signature.png]Cranberry[/charsig]

[b][color=pink]Cranberry Sconescoffer[/color][/b], Hunter, Musician, Composer, Cracking-Wiser, Ale-Drinker, Pie-Eater.

Over on Landroval we have a thread about our military veterans. I decided to make a few songs:

USAF "Wild Blue Yonder":
    Code:
    T: Wild Blue Yonder (solo) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    N: Lyrics and music by Capt. Robert Crawford, US Army Air Corps - 1939
    N: LotRO adaptation by Cranberry of the Mighty Mighty Bree Tones, Landroval server.
    M: 8/4
    Q:1/4=171
    K:C % 0 sharps
    x16| \
    %%MIDI program 61
    [D2^A,2-] [F^A,][F3-B,3] [F3C,3][F^C,-] [G^C,-][=A^C,] [^A3D,3][g-^C,-]| \
    [g2^C,2] [f3=C,3][F3F,3] [D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-]| \
    [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E3^A,3^C,3][F3^A,3=D,3]|
    [G2^D2^D,2-] [^A^D,][^A3-G3^A,3] [^A2G2-^D,2-] [G^D,][=c^D,-] [^A^D,-][G^D,] [F3-=D3^A,3][F-D-B,-]| \
    [F2-D2B,2] [F2^D2-C,2-] [^DC,][^DF,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-]| \
    [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E3^A,3C,3][F3B,3^C,3]| \
    [=A2F2=C,2-] [cC,][c2-F2-A,2][c-F^G,] [c2^A2-=G,2-] [^AG,][^AEC-] [=AC-][GC] [F3-^D3F,3][fF-]|
    [fF-][fF-] [f2F2] x[f2F,2]x [=D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-]| \
    [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E3^A,3^C,3][F3^A,3=D,3]| \
    [G2^D2^D,2-] [^A^D,][^A-G-^D,] [^A2-G2-] [^A2G2-G,2] [GF,][G^D^D,-] [=A^D,-][^A^D,] [=A3-G3-E,3][A-G-^D,-]| \
    [A2-G2^D,2] [A2^F2-=D,2-] [^FD,][D3=C3D,3] [^A4-G4-G,4-] [^AGG,-][^AG,] [B2-=F,2-]|
    [B2F,2-] [GF,-][GF,] [c4G4-^D,4-] [cG^D,-][c^D,] [^c2^A2E,2] x[^A2G2E,2]x| \
    [=d^AF,-][=cF,-] [^AF,][d2^A2G,2-][^AG,] [d3/2C3/2-][^A3/2C3/2][c3=A3F,3] [^A2-F2^A,2-] [^A-F^A,][f^A-F-]| \
    [f^AF-][fF] [d2F2] x[c2F2]x [D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-]| \
    [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E3^A,3^C,3][F3^A,3=D,3]|
    [G2^D2^D,2-] [^A^D,][^A3-G3^A,3] [^A2G2-^D,2-] [G^D,][=c^D,-] [^A^D,-][G^D,] [F3-=D3^A,3][F-D-B,-]| \
    [F2-D2B,2] [F2^D2-C,2-] [^DC,][^DF,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-]| \
    [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E3^A,3C,3][F3B,3^C,3]| \
    [=A2F2=C,2-] [cC,][c2-F2-A,2][c-F^G,] [c2^A2-=G,2-] [^AG,][^AEC-] [=AC-][GC] [F3-^D3F,3][fF-]|
    [fF-][fF-] [f2F2] x[f2F,2]x [=D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-]| \
    [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E3^A,3^C,3][F3^A,3=D,3]| \
    [G2^D2^D,2-] [^A^D,][^A-G-^D,] [^A2-G2-] [^A2G2-G,2] [GF,][G^D^D,-] [=A^D,-][^A^D,] [=A3-G3-E,3][A-G-^D,-]| \
    [A2-G2^D,2] [A2^F2-=D,2-] [^FD,][D3=C3D,3] [^A4-G4-G,4-] [^AGG,-][^AG,] [B2-=F,2-]|
    [B2F,2-] [GF,-][GF,] [c4G4-^D,4-] [cG^D,-][c^D,] [^c2^A2E,2] x[^A2G2E,2]x| \
    [=d^AF,-][=cF,-] [^AF,][d2^A2G,2-][^AG,] [d3/2C3/2-][^A3/2C3/2][c3=A3F,3] [^A2-^A,2] [^A-F][^A-G]| \
    [^A-F][^A-D] [^A2-^A,2] ^A-[^A2C,2]x [=A3F,3][d3^A,3] [c2-=A,2-]| \
    [cA,][A3F,3] [F3D,3][A3G,3] [G4C,4] CC|
    [A3-F3-F,3][AFE,-] [CE,-][CE,] [A3-F3-D,3][A2F2C,2-][CC,] [A3F3F,3][d-F-^A,-]| \
    [d2F2^A,2] [c3F3=A,3][A3F3F,3] [F3-D3-D,3][F2D2C,2-][DC,] [F2-^A,2-^A,2-]| \
    [F^A,^A,][G3E3G,3] [=A3-F3-F,3][A3-F3-E,3] [A2F2D,2-] D,C,- [CC,-][CC,]| \
    [A3-F3-F,3][A2F2E,2-][CE,] [A3-F3-D,3][A2F2C,2-][CC,] [A3F3F,3][d-G-^A,-]|
    [d2G2^A,2] [c3F3=A,3][A3G3E,3] [F3-D3-D,3][F2D2C,2-][DC,] [F2-D2-^A,2-]| \
    [FD^A,-][G3F3^A,3] [=A3-E3A,3][A3-G3-E,3] [A3G3^D,3][=D3C3D,3]| \
    [^A2-G2-G,2] [^A-GD][^A2G2][=AD] [G2-^A,2-G,2] [G-D^A,][G2^A,2][=AD] [^A2G2G,2] [c=AD][^A-G-]| \
    [^AG][=AFD] [G2-E2-C2] [G-EC,][G2D2D,2][C^A,E,] [c2-=A2-F,2] [c-A-C][c2A2F2][^AGC] [=A2-F2-F,2]|
    [A-F-C][A2F2][^AGC] [c2=A2F,2] [^AGC][=A2F2][GEC] [F/2-^A,/2-C,/2][F/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2][F/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2][F/2C/2^A,/2C,/2] [E/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2][E/2C/2^A,/2C,/2][D/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2][D/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2] [D/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2][D/2C/2^A,/2C,/2][C/2-C/2^A,/2-C,/2][C/2^A,/2C,/2]| \
    [=A3-F3-F,3][AFE,-] [CE,-][CE,] [A3-F3-D,3][A2F2C,2-][CC,] [A3^D3F,3][=d-F-^A,-]| \
    [d2F2^A,2] [c3F3=A,3][A3G3E,3] [F3D3D,3][A3F3G,3] [G2-D2-C,2-]| \
    [G-DC,-][G3E3C,3] [F/2-F,/2][F/2-F,/2F,/2][G/2-F/2-F,/2F,/2][G/2F/2-F,/2F,/2] [^G/2-F/2-F,/2F,/2][^G/2F/2-F,/2F,/2][A/2-F/2-F,/2F,/2][A/2F/2-F,/2F,/2] [^A/2-F/2-F,/2F,/2][^A/2F/2-F,/2F,/2][B/2-F/2-F,/2F,/2][B/2F/2F,/2F,/2] [c/2-=A/2-F,/2F,/2][c/2A/2-F,/2F,/2][^c/2-A/2-F,/2F,/2][^c/2A/2-F,/2F,/2] [d/2-A/2-F,/2F,/2][d/2A/2-F,/2F,/2][^d/2-A/2-F,/2F,/2][^d/2A/2-F,/2F,/2] [e/2-A/2-F,/2F,/2][e/2A/2-F,/2F,/2][f/2-A/2-F,/2F,/2][f/2A/2F,/2F,/2]|
    [=g/2-=c/2-F,/2F,/2][g/2c/2-F,/2F,/2][a/2-c/2-F,/2F,/2][a/2c/2-F,/2F,/2] [^a/2-c/2-F,/2F,/2][^a/2c/2-F,/2F,/2][c'/2-c/2-F,/2F,/2][c'/2c/2-F,/2F,/2] [=d/2-c/2-F,/2F,/2][d/2c/2-F,/2F,/2][^d/2-c/2-F,/2F,/2][^d/2c/2F,/2F,/2] [f/2-f/2-F,/2-F,/2][f/2f/2F,/2]x2[fFF,] x2 [=D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F-D-B,-]| \
    [F2-D2B,2] [F2^D2-C,2-] [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E2-^A,2-^C,2-]| \
    [E^A,^C,][F3^A,3=D,3] [G2^D2^D,2-] [^A^D,][^A3-G3^A,3] [^A2G2-^D,2-] [G^D,][=c^D,-] [^A^D,-][G^D,]| \
    [F3-=D3^A,3][F3-D3B,3] [F2^D2-C,2-] [^DC,][^DF,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F-D-B,-]|
    [F2-D2B,2] [F2^D2-C,2-] [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E2-^A,2-C,2-]| \
    [E^A,C,][F3B,3^C,3] [=A2F2=C,2-] [cC,][c2-F2-A,2][c-F^G,] [c2^A2-=G,2-] [^AG,][^AEC-] [=AC-][GC]| \
    [F3-^D3F,3][fF-] [fF-][fF-] [f2F2] x[f2F,2]x [=D2^A,2-^A,2] [F^A,][F-D-B,-]| \
    [F2-D2B,2] [F2^D2-C,2-] [^DC,][^D=A,F,-] [=DF,-][CF,] [D3^A,3^A,3][^D3=A,3C,3] [E2-^A,2-^C,2-]|
    [E^A,^C,][F3^A,3=D,3] [G2^D2^D,2-] [^A^D,][^A-G-^D,] [^A2-G2-] [^A2G2-G,2] [GF,][G^D^D,-] [=A^D,-][^A^D,]| \
    [=A3-G3-E,3][A3-G3^D,3] [A2^F2-=D,2-] [^FD,][D3=C3D,3] [^A4-G4-G,4-]| \
    [^AGG,-][^AG,] [B4=F,4-] [GF,-][GF,] [c4G4-^D,4-] [cG^D,-][c^D,] [^c2^A2E,2]| \
    x[^A2G2E,2]x [=d^AF,-][=cF,-] [^AF,][d2^A2G,2-][^AG,] [d3/2C3/2-][^A3/2C3/2][c3=A3F,3]|
    [^A2-^A,2] [^A-F][^A-G] [^A-F][^A-D] [^A2-^A,2] ^A-[^A/2-^A,/2-][^a3/2^A3/2^A,3/2]
    The Marines Hymn:
    Code:
    T: Marine Corps Hymn (solo) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    N: Music originally from Gendarmes' Duet from the opera Geneviève de Brabant by Jacques Offenbach - 1859. Lyrics unknown.
    Q:1/4=120
    % MARINE HYMN
    x8| \
    x6 CE| \
    [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [G3/2-G,3/2]G/2 [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [G3/2-G,3/2]G/2| \
    [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2- [GG,-][cG,] [G-C,]G/2-[G/2C,/2] [E/2-E,/2]E/2[F/2-G,/2]F/2|
    [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [G-C,]G [FG,-][D/2-G,/2]D/2- [DG,]C-| \
    [C3/2-C,3/2]C/2- [C3/2-G,3/2]C/2- [C3/2C,3/2]x/2 [C/2-C,/2][E/2-C/2][E/2C,/2]G/2-| \
    [G3/2C,3/2]x/2 [G3/2-G,3/2]G/2 [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [G3/2-G,3/2]G/2| \
    [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2- [GG,-][cG,] [G-C,]G/2-[G/2C,/2] [E/2-E,/2]E/2[F/2-G,/2]F/2|
    [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [G-G,]G [FG,-][D-G,] [D/2-G,/2]D/2-[D/2-G,/2]D/2| \
    [C-C,-][c/2C/2-C,/2][B/2C/2-] [c/2C/2-G,/2-][C/2-G,/2-][B/2C/2-G,/2]C/2- [c/2-C/2-C,/2][c/2-C/2-][c/2-C/2-G,/2][c/2C/2] [c/2-C,/2]c/2B/2>A/2| \
    F,3/2E/2 [F-C,-][F/2-E/2C,/2]F/2 [A/2-F/2F,/2-][A/2-F/2F,/2-][A/2-E/2F,/2]A/2 [c/2-D/2F,/2]c/2-[c/2-C/2F,/2]c/2| \
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2-] [c/2G/2-G,/2-][G/2G,/2][B/2A/2-]A/2 [c3/2G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [cG,]B|
    [A-F,]A/2-[A/2E/2] [F-C,-][F/2-E/2C,/2]F/2 [A/2-F/2F,/2-][A/2-F,/2][A/2-E/2][c/2-A/2] [c/2-D/2F,/2-][c/2-F,/2][c/2-C/2]c/2| \
    [G3/2-G,3/2]G/2- [G/2-F/2D,/2-][G-D,]G/2- [G/2-F/2G,/2-][G-G,]G/2 [C/2-G,/2]C/2[E/2-G,/2]E/2| \
    [G-C,-][B/2G/2-C,/2][c/2G/2] [G-G,]G [G-C,]G [G-G,]G/2x/2| \
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2-] [c/2G/2-G,/2-][G/2G,/2]c/2-[c/2G/2] [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [E/2-G,/2]E/2F|
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2C,/2]B/2 [c/2-G/2-][c/2G/2-G,/2-][B/2G/2-G,/2]G/2 [G-FG,-][G/2D/2-G,/2]D/2- [F-D-G,][F/2D/2]x/2| \
    [C-C,-][c/2C/2-C,/2][B/2C/2-] [c/2C/2-G,/2-][C/2-G,/2-][B/2C/2-G,/2]C/2- [c/2-C/2-C,/2][c/2C/2-][C/2-G,/2]C/2 [C/2-C,/2]C/2E| \
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2] [c/2G/2-C/2-][G/2-C/2-][B/2G/2-C/2]G/2 [G2A,2] [G-FG,-][GG,]| \
    [G-C,][G/2-F/2]G/2- [G/2-E/2G,/2-][G/2F/2G,/2-][c/2-G,/2][c/2E/2] [G/2-C,/2-][G/2-D/2C,/2-][G/2-C,/2]G/2 [E/2-C/2G,/2-][E/2G,/2]F|
    [G-C,-][c/2B/2G/2-C,/2]G/2 [c/2G/2-G,/2-][G/2-G,/2][B/2G/2-]G/2 [FG,-][D/2-G,/2]D/2- [FD-D,]D| \
    [C-C,-][c/2C/2-C,/2][B/2C/2-] [c/2C/2-G,/2-][C/2-G,/2-][B/2C/2-G,/2]C/2- [cC-C,-][C/2-C,/2]C/2 [C/2-C,/2]C/2[E/2-C,/2]E/2| \
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2] [c/2G/2-C/2-][G/2-C/2-][B/2G/2-C/2]G/2 [G3/2A,3/2-]A,/2 [G-FG,-][G/2G,/2-]G,/2| \
    [G-C,][c/2G/2-][B/2G/2-] [c/2G/2-G,/2-][G/2G,/2-][c/2-B/2G,/2]c/2 [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [EG,]F|
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2] [c/2G/2-C,/2-][G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2-]G/2 [G-FG,-][G/2D/2-G,/2]D/2- [FD-D,]D| \
    [C-C,-][c/2C/2-C,/2][B/2C/2-] [c/2C/2-G,/2-][C/2-G,/2-][B/2C/2-G,/2]C/2- [c/2C/2-C,/2]C/2-[C/2-G,/2]C/2 [c/2-B/2C,/2]c/2B| \
    [A-F,-][A/2-F/2F,/2][A/2E/2] [F-C,][F/2-E/2]F/2 [A/2-D/2-][A-DF,-][A/2F,/2] [d/2c/2-C/2-C,/2-][c/2-C/2C,/2]c| \
    [G-C,][c/2G/2-][B/2G/2-] [cGG,-][B/2A/2-G,/2]A/2 [cG-C,]G [cC,]B|
    [A-F,][A/2-F/2][A/2E/2] [F-C,-][F/2-E/2C,/2]F/2 [AF,][c/2-E/2]c/2- [c/2-D/2F,/2-][c/2-F,/2][c/2-C/2]c/2| \
    [G3/2-G,3/2][G/2-F/2] [G-D,][G/2-F/2]G/2- [G3/2-G,3/2]G/2 [CD,]E| \
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2C,/2]B/2 [c/2G/2-G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-][B/2G/2-G,/2]G/2 [G3/2-C,3/2]G/2 [G-FG,-][G/2G,/2]x/2| \
    [G-C,-][c/2G/2-C,/2][B/2G/2-] [cGG,-][c/2-B/2G,/2-][c/2G,/2] [cG-C,][B/2G/2-][A/2-G/2C,/2] [A/2E/2-C,/2][G/2-E/2][G/2F/2-C,/2]F/2|
    [G2C,2] [c/2G/2-E,/2][B/2G/2-][c/2G/2-F,/2][B/2G/2] [cFG,-][d/2D/2-G,/2-][D/2-G,/2] [e/2D/2-B,/2]D/2-[d/2D/2-G,/2]D/2| \
    [C3/2-C,3/2]C/2- [C3/2-G,3/2]C/2- [C/2C,/2]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000002d7be/01004/signature.png]Cranberry[/charsig]

[b][color=pink]Cranberry Sconescoffer[/color][/b], Hunter, Musician, Composer, Cracking-Wiser, Ale-Drinker, Pie-Eater.

5-part band version of the US Navy "Anchors Aweigh":

Clarinet:
    Code:
    T: Anchors Aweigh (clarinet) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    N: Composed by Charles A. Zimmerman with lyrics by Alfred Hart Miles - 1906.
    x8| \
    x8| \
    F,4 A,3/2x/2 C2| \
    D3A, D4|
    F4 G2 C2| \
    F6- Fx| \
    D4- [F/2-D/2]F3/2 D2| \
    C2 D2 E2 F2|
    B,2 D2 G2 F2-| \
    [F/2E/2-]E3/2 C2 ^A,2 G,2| \
    F,4- [=A,/2-F,/2]A,3/2 C2| \
    D3A, D4|
    F4 G2 C2| \
    F6- F3/2x/2| \
    D4 F2 D2| \
    C2 D2 E2 F3/2x/2|
    [AA]x/2C/2- [C/2B,/2-]B,/2C G/2xC/2- [C/2B,/2-]B,/2C/2x/2| \
    F4- Fx3| \
    F,4 A,3/2x/2 C2| \
    D3A, D4|
    F4 G2 C2| \
    F6- Fx| \
    D4- [F/2-D/2]F3/2 D2| \
    C2 D2 E2 F2|
    B,2 D2 G2 F2-| \
    D3A, D4|
    F4 G2 C2| \
    F6- F3/2x/2| \
    D4 F2 D2| \
    C2 D2 E2 F3/2x/2|
    F4- Fx3| \
    F,4 A,3/2x/2 C2| \
    D3A, D4|
    F4 G2 C2| \
    F6- Fx| \
    D4- [F/2-D/2]F3/2 D2| \
    C2 D2 E2 F2|
    B,2 D2 G2 F2-| \
    D3A, D4|
    F4 G2 C2| \
    F6- F3/2x/2| \
    D4 F2 D2| \
    C2 D2 E2 F3/2x/2|
    F4- F
    Drums:
    Code:
    T: Anchors Aweigh (drums) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    x8| \
    ^D/2x3/2 ^D/2x3/2 ^D/2x3/2 ^D/2x3/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2=D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2|
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^C,/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^C,/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2|
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2D,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^C,/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^C,/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2 ^F/2^F/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^C,/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2x/2 ^G/2^F/2^F/2^F/2|
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2 ^F/2^F/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^C,/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2x/2 ^G/2^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2 ^F/2^F/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^C,/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2x/2 ^G/2^F/2^F/2^F/2|
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2 ^F/2x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2][^G/2^F/2^C,/2] [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2D,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2 ^F/2x/2[^G/2^F/2^C,/2][^G/2^F/2^C,/2] [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2D,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2D,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2x/2 [^G/2^F/2]x/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2]x3/2 [^G/2^F/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2| \
    [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]x/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2D,/2]^F/2^F/2^F/2 [^G/2^F/2D,/2^C,/2]
    Theorbo:
    Code:
    T: Anchors Aweigh (theorbo) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    x8| \
    x8| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    D,3/2x/2 A,3/2x/2 D,3/2x/2 A,3/2x/2|
    F,2 C,2 C,3/2x/2 G,3/2x/2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    ^A,3/2x/2 F,3/2x/2 ^A,3/2x/2 F,3/2x/2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2|
    G,2 D,2 G,2 D,2| \
    C,3/2x/2 G,3/2x/2 C,3/2x/2 G,3/2x/2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    D,3/2x/2 =A,3/2x/2 D,3/2x/2 A,3/2x/2|
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 E,2 D,3/2x/2 ^C,3/2x/2|
    =C,2 C,2 C,3/2x/2 G,3/2x/2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2|
    G,2 D,2 G,2 D,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2|
    G,2 D,2 G,2 D,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F,2 C,2 F,2 C,2| \
    F2 C/2xC/2 F,2- F,/2
    Lute:
    Code:
    T: Anchors Aweigh (lute) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    x8| \
    x8| \
    [a3/2f3/2][g/2e/2-] [f/2-e/2d/2-][f/2d/2][d/2^A/2-]^A/2 [c2-=A2-] [c/2A/2-]A/2x| \
    x[A/2F/2-][B/2F/2-] [B/2A/2F/2-][A/2F/2-][B/2A/2F/2-][B/2A/2F/2-] F/2-[A/2F/2-][B/2A/2F/2-][B/2F/2-] [B/2A/2F/2-][B/2F/2-][B/2F/2-]F/2|
    x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2 [^A/2=G/2][=A/2F/2-][G/2F/2E/2][F/2D/2-] [E/2D/2C/2]x/2[G/2E/2]x/2| \
    [F2-C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[AF] [^d/2c/2][=d/2^A/2-][c/2^A/2=A/2][^A/2G/2-] [=A/2G/2F/2]x/2[c/2A/2]x/2| \
    [D3/2^A,3/2]x/2 [^A3/2F3/2]x/2 [FD]x [D^A,]x| \
    x[C/2-=A,/2][F/2C/2] [A/2F/2]x/2F/2x3/2[A/2F/2]x3/2[A/2F/2]x/2|
    x[B,/2D,/2-][G,/2D,/2] [B,/2G,/2]x/2G,/2x3/2[B,/2G,/2]x3/2[B,/2G,/2]x/2| \
    [E3/2C3/2]x/2 [^A3/2G3/2]x/2 [GE]x [EC]x| \
    x[C/2-=A,/2][F/2C/2] [A/2F/2]x/2F/2x3/2[A/2F/2]x3/2[A/2F/2]x/2| \
    x[F,/2D,/2][G,/2E,/2] [A,/2F,/2]x/2[DA,] x[F/2-D/2][A/2F/2] [d/2A/2]x/2[AF]|
    x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2 [^A3/2=G3/2][=A/2F/2] [G/2E/2]x/2[E/2C/2]x/2| \
    [F2-C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[AF] x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2| \
    x[D3/2^A,3/2]x/2[F/2D/2]x/2 [^A-F-][^A/2=A/2-F/2][A/2=G/2] [F/2D/2]x/2[D/2^A,/2]x/2| \
    x[FC] x[FC] x[FD] x[F^C]|
    [F2-=C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[=AF] [^A/2G/2][=A/2F/2-][G/2F/2E/2][F/2D/2-] [E/2D/2C/2]x/2[G/2E/2]x/2| \
    x[c/2A/2]x3/2[c/2A/2]x3/2[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2| \
    x[A3/2F3/2]x/2[c/2A/2]x/2 [f-c-][f/2e/2-c/2][e/2d/2] [c/2A/2]x/2[A/2F/2]x/2| \
    x[A,/2-F,/2][D/2A,/2] [F/2D/2]x/2D/2x3/2[F/2D/2]x3/2[F/2D/2]x/2|
    [F2-C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[AF] x[=G/2E/2][^F/2^D/2] [G/2E/2]x3/2| \
    [=F2-C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[AF] [^d/2c/2][=d/2^A/2-][c/2^A/2=A/2][^A/2G/2-] [=A/2G/2F/2]x/2[c/2A/2]x/2| \
    [D/2^A,/2]x/2[^A,2D,2][D^A,] [F-D]F/2x/2 [^A2F2]| \
    x[=A3/2F3/2]x/2[c/2A/2]x/2 [f-c-][f/2e/2-c/2][e/2d/2] [c/2A/2]x/2[A/2F/2]x/2|
    [B,/2G,/2]x/2[B,2G,2][B,G,] [D-B,]D/2x/2 [G2D2]| \
    [E/2C/2]x/2[C2E,2][EC] [G-E]G/2x/2 [c2G2]| \
    [a3/2f3/2][g/2e/2-] [f/2-e/2d/2-][f/2d/2][d/2^A/2-]^A/2 [c2-=A2-] [c/2A/2-]A/2x| \
    x[F,/2D,/2][G,/2E,/2] [A,/2F,/2]x/2[DA,] x[F/2-D/2][A/2F/2] [d/2A/2]x/2[AF]|
    x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x2x/2[=G/2E/2][^F/2^D/2] [G/2E/2]x3/2| \
    [=F2-C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[AF] [^D2-C2-] [^D/2C/2]x/2[F^D]| \
    [=d3/2^A3/2][c/2=A/2-] [^A/2-=A/2G/2-][^A/2G/2][G/2^D/2-]^D/2 [F2-=D2-] [F/2D/2-]D/2x| \
    x[=c/2=A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2 [^A/2=G/2][=A/2F/2-][G/2F/2E/2][F/2D/2-] [E/2D/2C/2]x/2[G/2E/2]x/2| \
    x[c/2A/2-][d/2A/2-] [d/2c/2A/2-][c/2A/2-][d/2c/2A/2-][d/2c/2A/2-] A/2-[c/2A/2-][d/2c/2A/2-][d/2A/2-] [d/2c/2A/2-][d/2A/2-][d/2A/2-]A/2| \
    x[C/2-A,/2][F/2C/2] [A/2F/2]x/2F/2x3/2[A/2F/2]x3/2[A/2F/2]x/2| \
    [F/2D/2]x/2[D2F,2][FD] [A-F]A/2x/2 [d2A2]|
    x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2 [^A3/2=G3/2][=A/2F/2] [G/2E/2]x/2[E/2C/2]x/2| \
    x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x2x/2[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2| \
    [D3/2^A,3/2]x/2 [^A3/2F3/2]x/2 [FD]x [D^A,]x| \
    x[c/2=A/2]x3/2[c/2A/2]x3/2[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2|
    x[B,/2=G,/2][A,/2C,/2] [B,/2D,/2]x/2[G,D,] x[B,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2] [G/2D/2]x/2[DB,]| \
    [E/2C/2]x/2[C2E,2][EC] [G-E]G/2x/2 [c2G2]| \
    x[A,/2F,/2][^A,/2G,/2] [C/2=A,/2]x/2[FC] x[A/2-F/2][c/2A/2] [f/2c/2]x/2[cA]| \
    [F3/2D3/2]x/2 [d3/2A3/2]x/2 [AF]x [FD]x|
    x[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2 [^A/2=G/2][=A/2F/2-][G/2F/2E/2][F/2D/2-] [E/2D/2C/2]x/2[G/2E/2]x/2| \
    [F2-C2-] [F/2C/2]x/2[AF] [^d3/2c3/2][=d/2^A/2] [c/2=A/2]x/2[A/2F/2]x/2| \
    x[F/2D/2-][G/2D/2-] [G/2F/2D/2-][F/2D/2-][G/2F/2D/2-][G/2F/2D/2-] D/2-[F/2D/2-][G/2F/2D/2-][G/2D/2-] [G/2F/2D/2-][G/2D/2-][G/2D/2-]D/2| \
    x[=c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x2x/2[=G/2E/2][^F/2^D/2] [G/2E/2]x3/2| \
    [a3/2=f3/2][g/2e/2-] [f/2-e/2=d/2-][f/2d/2][d/2^A/2-]^A/2 [c2-=A2-] [c/2A/2-]A/2x| \
    [f2A2] [a2c2] [f2-A2-] [f/2A/2]
    Horn:
    Code:
    Horn needs revision. :)
    And if you can't muster up a band, here is a "solo" version:
    Code:
    T: Anchors Aweigh (solo) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    x8| \
    x8| \
    [a3/2f3/2F,3/2-][g/2e/2-F,/2-] [f/2-e/2d/2-F,/2-][f/2d/2F,/2-][d/2^A/2-F,/2-][^A/2F,/2] [c3/2-=A3/2-A,3/2][c/2-A/2-] [c/2A/2-C/2-][A/2C/2-]C| \
    D-[A/2F/2-D/2-][B/2F/2-D/2-] [B/2A/2F/2-D/2-][A/2F/2-D/2][B/2A/2F/2-A,/2-][B/2A/2F/2-A,/2] [F/2-D/2-][A/2F/2-D/2-][B/2A/2F/2-D/2-][B/2F/2-D/2-] [B/2A/2F/2-D/2-][B/2F/2-D/2-][B/2F/2-D/2-][F/2D/2]|
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2 [^A/2=G/2-][=A/2G/2-F/2-][G/2-F/2E/2][G/2F/2D/2-] [E/2D/2C/2-]C/2-[G/2E/2C/2-]C/2| \
    F3-[AF-] [^d/2c/2F/2-][=d/2^A/2-F/2-][c/2^A/2=A/2F/2-][^A/2G/2-F/2-] [=A/2G/2F/2-]F/2[c/2A/2]x/2| \
    [D3/2-^A,3/2]D/2- [^A3/2F3/2D3/2-]D/2- [F/2-D/2]F3/2 [D-^A,]D| \
    C-[C/2-=A,/2][F/2C/2] [A/2F/2D/2-]D/2-[F/2D/2-]D/2 E-[A/2F/2E/2-]E/2 F-[A/2F/2-]F/2|
    B,-[B,/2-B,/2D,/2-][B,/2G,/2D,/2] [D/2-G,/2]D/2-[D/2-G,/2]D/2 G-[G/2-B,/2G,/2]G/2 F-[F/2-B,/2G,/2]F/2-| \
    [F/2E/2-C/2-][E-C]E/2 [^A3/2G3/2C3/2-]C/2 [GE^A,-]^A, [ECG,-]G,| \
    F,-[C/2-=A,/2F,/2-][F/2C/2F,/2-] [A/2F/2F,/2-]F,/2-[F/2F,/2-]F,/2- [A,/2-F,/2]A,/2-[A/2F/2A,/2-]A,/2 C-[A/2F/2C/2-]C/2| \
    D-[D/2-F,/2D,/2][D/2-G,/2E,/2] [D/2-A,/2F,/2]D/2A, D-[F/2-D/2-][A/2F/2D/2-] [d/2A/2D/2-]D/2-[AFD]|
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2 [^A3/2=G3/2-][=A/2G/2F/2] [E/2C/2-]C/2-[E/2C/2-]C/2| \
    F3-[AF-] F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]Fx/2| \
    D-[D3/2-^A,3/2]D3/2 [^A-F-][^A/2=A/2-F/2-][A/2=G/2F/2] D-[D/2-^A,/2]D/2| \
    C-[FC] D-[FDC] E-[FED] F-[F/2^C/2-]^C/2|
    [=AAF-=C-][F/2-C/2-][F/2-C/2-C/2-] [F/2C/2C/2B,/2-]B,/2[AFC] [^A/2G/2][=A/2F/2-][G/2F/2E/2][F/2D/2-C/2-] [E/2D/2C/2B,/2-]B,/2[G/2E/2C/2]x/2| \
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2-[c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2[c/2A/2][B/2^G/2] [c/2A/2]x3/2| \
    F,-[A3/2F3/2F,3/2-]F,/2-[c/2A/2F,/2-]F,/2 [f-c-A,-][f/2e/2-c/2A,/2][e/2d/2] [c/2A/2C/2-]C/2-[A/2F/2C/2-]C/2| \
    D-[D/2-A,/2-F,/2][D/2-A,/2] [F/2D/2-]D/2A, D-[F/2D/2-]D3/2-[F/2D/2-]D/2|
    [F2-C2-] [F/2-C/2]F/2-[AF] =G-[G/2-E/2][G/2^F/2^D/2] [E/2C/2-]C3/2| \
    =F3-[AF-] [^d/2c/2F/2-][=d/2^A/2-F/2-][c/2^A/2=A/2F/2-][^A/2G/2-F/2-] [=A/2G/2F/2-]F/2[c/2A/2]x/2| \
    [D/2-^A,/2]D/2-[D2-^A,2D,2][D-^A,] [F/2-D/2]F3/2 [^A2D2]| \
    C-[=A-F-C] [A/2F/2D/2-]D/2-[c/2A/2D/2-]D/2 [f-c-E-][f/2e/2-c/2E/2-][e/2d/2E/2] [c/2A/2F/2-]F/2-[A/2F/2-]F/2|
    [B,/2-G,/2]B,/2-[B,-B,G,-] [D-B,G,][DB,G,] [G-B,]G [F2-D2]| \
    [F/2E/2-C/2]E/2-[EE,-] [C-E,][EC] [G-E^A,-][G/2^A,/2-]^A,/2 [c2G2G,2]| \
    [=a3/2f3/2F,3/2-][g/2e/2-F,/2-] [f/2-e/2d/2-F,/2-][f/2d/2F,/2-][d/2^A/2-F,/2-][^A/2F,/2-] [c/2-=A/2-A,/2-F,/2][c3/2-A3/2-A,3/2] [c/2A/2-C/2-][A/2C/2-]C| \
    D-[D/2-F,/2D,/2][D/2-G,/2E,/2] [D/2-A,/2F,/2]D/2A, D-[F/2-D/2-][A/2F/2D/2-] [d/2A/2D/2-]D/2-[AFD]|
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2 =G-[G/2-E/2][G/2^F/2^D/2] [E/2C/2-]C3/2| \
    =F3-[AF-] [F2-^D2-C2-] [F/2-^D/2C/2]F/2-[F/2^D/2-]^D/2| \
    [=d3/2^A3/2D3/2-][c/2=A/2-D/2-] [^A/2-=A/2G/2-D/2-][^A/2G/2D/2-][G/2^D/2-=D/2-][^D/2=D/2] F2 D2| \
    [=AA][=c/2A/2][B/2^G/2C/2-] [c/2A/2C/2B,/2-]B,/2C [^A/2=G/2][=A/2F/2-][G/2F/2E/2][F/2D/2-C/2-] [E/2D/2C/2B,/2-]B,/2[G/2E/2C/2]x/2| \
    F-[c/2A/2-F/2-][d/2A/2-F/2-] [d/2c/2A/2-F/2-][c/2A/2-F/2-][d/2c/2A/2-F/2-][d/2c/2A/2-F/2-] [A/2-F/2-][c/2A/2-F/2][d/2c/2A/2-][d/2A/2-] [d/2c/2A/2-][d/2A/2-][d/2A/2-]A/2| \
    F,-[C/2-A,/2F,/2-][F/2C/2F,/2-] [A/2F/2F,/2-]F,/2-[F/2F,/2-]F,/2 A,-[A/2F/2A,/2]x/2 C-[A/2F/2C/2-]C/2| \
    [F/2D/2-]D/2-[D2F,2][FA,] [A-FD-][A/2D/2-]D/2- [d2A2D2]|
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2 [^A3/2=G3/2-][=A/2G/2F/2] [E/2C/2-]C/2-[E/2C/2-]C/2| \
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F2-F/2-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F/2x| \
    [D3/2-^A,3/2]D/2- [^A3/2F3/2D3/2-]D/2- [F/2-D/2]F3/2 [D-^A,]D| \
    C-[c/2=A/2C/2-]C/2 D-[c/2A/2D/2-]D/2 E-[c/2A/2E/2-][B/2^G/2E/2] [c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2|
    B,-[B,/2-B,/2=G,/2][B,/2A,/2C,/2] [D/2-B,/2D,/2]D/2-[DG,D,] G-[G/2-B,/2-G,/2][G/2D/2B,/2] [F/2-D/2]F/2-[F-DB,]| \
    [F/2E/2-C/2]E/2-[EC-E,-] [C-CE,][ECC] [G-E^A,-][G/2^A,/2-]^A,/2 [c2G2G,2]| \
    F,-[=A,/2F,/2-][^A,/2G,/2F,/2-] [C/2=A,/2F,/2-]F,/2-[FCF,-] [A,/2-F,/2]A,/2-[A/2-F/2A,/2-][c/2A/2A,/2] [f/2c/2C/2-]C/2-[cAC]| \
    [F3/2D3/2-]D/2- [d-A-D][d/2A/2A,/2-]A,/2 [AFD-]D- [FD-]D|
    F-[c/2A/2F/2-][B/2^G/2F/2-] [c/2A/2F/2-]F3/2 [^A/2=G/2-][=A/2G/2-F/2-][G/2-F/2E/2][G/2F/2D/2-] [E/2D/2C/2-]C/2-[G/2E/2C/2-]C/2| \
    F3-[AF-] [^d3/2c3/2F3/2-][=d/2^A/2F/2-] [c/2=A/2F/2-]F/2-[A/2F/2]x/2| \
    D-[F/2D/2-][G/2D/2-] [G/2F/2D/2-][F/2D/2-][G/2F/2D/2-][G/2F/2D/2] F/2-F/2-[G/2F/2-][G/2F/2] [G/2D/2-][G/2D/2-][G/2D/2-]D/2| \
    [AA][=c/2A/2][B/2^G/2C/2-] [c/2A/2C/2B,/2-]B,/2C =G/2x/2[G/2E/2][^F/2^D/2C/2-] [G/2E/2C/2B,/2-]B,/2C/2x/2| \
    [a3/2=f3/2F3/2-][g/2e/2-F/2-] [f/2-e/2=d/2-F/2-][f/2d/2F/2-][d/2^A/2-F/2-][^A/2F/2-] [c-=A-F][c3/2A3/2-]A/2x| \
    [f2A2] [a2c2] [f2-A2-] [f/2A/2]
    Last edited by Torney; Jan 11 2008 at 06:33 PM.

A bit late for this one, my band used it extensively throughout the holiday season. Here is the Mighty Bree Tones 6-part version of John Lennon & Yoko Ono's "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)". There is also a solo version, probably best on a lute.

Theorbo:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (bass) [v.3 by Cranberry]
    N: "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" by John Lennon / Yoko Ono, 1971.
    M: 6/8
    Q:1/4=130
    V:1
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6|
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6|
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6|
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6| \
    x6|
    x2D, D,E,^F,/2<=F,/2| \
    G,4-G,-[G,/2D,/2-]D,/2| \
    G,4-G,3/2x/2| \
    A,4-A,E,|
    A,4G,^F,/2-[^F,/2E,/2-]| \
    E,3- [E,3/2-E,3/2]E,/2^F,| \
    G,3- [G,2-G,2-][G,/2G,/2]x/2| \
    D,3- [D,3D,3]|
    E,3- [E,3E,3]| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    [B,/2-C,/2]B,2-B,/2 ^F,3|
    B,3 ^F,3| \
    E,3 B,3| \
    E,3 B,3| \
    A,3 A,3|
    A,3 A,B,/2x/2^C,/2x/2| \
    D,3 A,3| \
    D,3 A,D,/2x/2^D,/2x/2| \
    E,3 B,3|
    E,3 B,3| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    A,3 E,2A,| \
    =D,3 A,3|
    D,2>D,2B,A,| \
    G,3 D,2-[D,D,]| \
    G,4-G,3/2x/2| \
    A,4-A,E,|
    A,4G,/2-[G,/2^F,/2-]^F,/2E,/2-| \
    D,3- [D,3D,3]|
    E,3- [E,3E,3]| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    [B,/2-=C,/2]B,2-B,/2 ^F,3|
    B,3 ^F,3| \
    E,3 B,3| \
    E,3 B,3| \
    A,3 A,3|
    A,3 A,B,/2x/2^C,/2x/2| \
    D,3 A,3| \
    D,3 A,D,/2x/2^D,/2x/2| \
    E,3 B,3|
    E,3 B,3| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    A,3 E,2A,| \
    =D,3 A,3|
    D,2>D,2B,A,| \
    G,4-G,D,| \
    G,4-G,3/2x/2| \
    A,4-A,E,|
    A,4G,^F,/2-[^F,/2E,/2-]| \
    D,3- [D,3D,3]|
    E,3- [E,3E,3]| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    [B,/2-=C,/2]B,2-B,/2 ^F,3|
    B,3 ^F,3| \
    E,3 B,3| \
    E,3 B,3| \
    A,3 A,3|
    A,3 A,B,/2x/2^C,/2x/2| \
    D,3 A,3| \
    D,3 A,D,/2x/2^D,/2x/2| \
    E,3 B,3|
    E,3 B,3| \
    A,3 E,3| \
    A,3 E,2A,| \
    =D,3 A,3|
    D,2>D,2B,A,|
    Clarinet:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (clarinet) [v.3 by Cranberry]
    K:D
    z2E, A,B,/2C3/2|A,E,4-E,-|E,2E, A,B,C|B,6-|

B,2-B,/2F,/2 B,CD|CB,4-B,-|B,2E, CEC/2B,/2|A,3/2F,/2E,4-|

E,2A, FFF|ED4-D-|D2A, DEF/2E/2|E6-|

E2B, EFG/2F/2-|F/2E/2E4-E-|E2A, FAF/2E/2|D3/2B,/2A,4-|

A,2D BBB|AG4-G-|G2D/2D/2 GAB|A6-|

A2A AGF|ED/2z4z/2|z2E EDC|D6-|

D/2z3/2E, CCC|A,E,4-E,-|E,2E, A,B,C|B,6-|

D/2z3/2E, CCC|A,E,4-E,-|E,2E, A,B,C|B,6-|

D/2
    Drums:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (drums) [v.3 by Cranberry]
    K:Bb
    z6|z3 B,3-|B,2z B,3-|B,3/2z3/2 B,3-|

B,z2 B,3|z3 B,3|z3 B,3|z3 B,3|

z3 B,3|z3 B,3-|B,/2z2z/2 B,3|z3 B,3|

z3 B,3|z3 B,3|z3 B,3|z3 B,3|

D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2 D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2|C,EE/2C,/2 D,EC,/2E/2|C,E/2E/2C, D,E/2E/2z|EE/2E/2E EE/2E/2C,|

EE/2E/2C, EE/2E/2E/2E/2|_DEE D,EE|EE/2E/2C,/2E/2 EE/2E/2C,/2E/2|EE/2E/2C,/2E/2 D,E/2E/2C,|

D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2 =B,/2A,/2G,/2G,/2F,/2F,/2|C,EC, D,EC,/2E/2|C,E/2E/2C, D,E/2E/2z|EE/2E/2E EE/2E/2C,|

EE/2E/2C, EE/2E/2E/2E/2|C,EE/2C,/2 D,EC,/2E/2|C,E/2E/2C, D,E/2E/2z|EE/2E/2E EE/2E/2C,|

EE/2E/2C, EE/2E/2E/2E/2|C,EE/2C,/2 D,EC,/2E/2|C,E/2E/2C, D,E/2E/2z|EE/2E/2E EE/2E/2C,|

EE/2E/2C, EE/2E/2E/2E/2|_DE/2E/2C,/2E/2 D,E/2E/2E/2E/2|EE/2E/2C,/2E/2 EE/2E/2C,/2E/2|EE/2E/2C,/2E/2 D,E/2E/2C,|

D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2 =B,/2A,/2G,/2G,/2F,/2F,/2|C,EC, D,EC,/2E/2|C,E/2E/2C, D,E/2E/2z|EE/2E/2E EE/2E/2C,|

EE/2E/2C, EE/2E/2E/2E/2|_DE/2E/2C,/2E/2 D,E/2E/2E/2E/2|EE/2E/2C,/2E/2 EE/2E/2C,/2E/2|EE/2E/2C,/2E/2 D,E/2E/2C,|

D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2 A,/2A,/2G,/2G,/2F,/2F,/2|C,EC, D,EC,/2E/2|C,E/2E/2C, D,E/2E/2z|EE/2E/2E EE/2E/2C,|

D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2D,/2 =B,/2A,/2G,/2G,/2F,/2F,/2|
    Flute:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (flute) [v.3 by Cranberry]
    z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|A3 ^G3|B3 A3|B3 ^A3|

c3 B3|=A3 ^G3|F3 ^G3|A3 ^G3|

B3 A3|d3 e3|g3 f3|e3 ^d3|

a3 e3|=d3 c3|B3 c3|A3 c3|

Bbb dbb|A=G4-G-|G2G/2G/2 GAB|A6-|

A2A AGF|EE4-E-|E2E EDC|D3 A3|

d3 c3|AA,2 ^G3|B3 A3|B3 ^A3|

c3 B3|=A3 ^G3|F3 ^G3|A3 ^G3|

B3 A3|d3 e3|g3 f3|e3 ^d3|

a3 e3|=d3 c3|B3 c3|A3 c3|

B3 d3|z6|z6|z6|

z6|z6|z6|z6|

z6|c3 ^G3|d3 A3|B3 ^A3|

c3 d3|=A3 ^G3|F,3 ^G3|A3 B,3|

B3 C3|F3 E3|g3 F3|e3 ^d3|

a3 =G3|=d3 c3|B3 C3|A3 c3|

e/2B2-B/2 d3|
    Horn:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (horn) [v.3 by Cranberry]
    z6|A,6-|A,6|B,6-|

B,6|E,6-|E,6|A,6-|

A,4B,C,|D,6-|D,6|E,4-E,B,|

E,6|A,6-|A,6|D,6-|

D,4E,F,|G,6-|G,6|A,6-|

A,4G,F,|E,6|G,6|D,6|

E,6|A,6-|A,6|B,6-|

B,6|E,6-|E,6|A,6-|

E,6|A,6-|A,6|D,6-|

D,4E,F,|G,6-|G,6|A,6-|

A,4G,F,|E,6|G,6|D,6|

E,6|A,6-|A,6|B,6-|

B,6|E,6-|E,6|A,6-|

E,6|A,6-|A,6|D,6-|

D,4E,F,|G,6-|G,6|A,6-|

A,4G,F,|E,6|G,6|D3 A3|

=C/2z2z/2 c3|A,6|z6|B,6-|

B,6|E,6-|E,6|A,6-|

E,6|A,6-|A,6|D,6-|

D,4E,F,|
    Lute:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (lute) [v.3 by Cranberry]
    x6| \
    [^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2E,/2][^C/2A,/2-][A,/2E,/2-][A,/2E,/2] [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2][B,/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2^G,/2E,/2]| \
    [D/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][D/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2A,/2E,/2] [^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2E,/2]A,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2-B,/2][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][D/2B,/2-B,/2][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2B,/2] [^C/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-^A,/2][^C/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2]B,/2|
    [E/2D/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][E/2B,/2-B,/2][B,/2-^F,/2-][B,/2B,/2^F,/2] [D/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2][D/2B,/2-][B,/2^F,/2]B,/2| \
    [B,/2=A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2][A,/2E,/2] [B,/2^G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2E,/2]| \
    [B,/2^F,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^F,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2^F,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^F,/2E,/2E,/2] [B,/2^G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2| \
    [^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2E,/2][^C/2A,/2-][A,/2E,/2]A,/2 [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2][B,/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2]A,/2|
    [D/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2E,/2][D/2A,/2-][A,/2E,/2]A,/2 [^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2E,/2]x/2| \
    [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2]x/2 [E/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2D,/2]| \
    [=G/2D/2D,/2-][B,/2-D,/2-][D/2-B,/2D,/2-][G/2D/2D,/2-][B,/2D,/2-][D/2D,/2] [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-][D/2D,/2]| \
    [G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2E,/2-][E/2E,/2] [^F/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][^D/2B,/2E,/2-][^F/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2E,/2]|
    [A/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][A/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2B,/2E,/2] [G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2E,/2-]E,/2| \
    [E/2=D/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][D/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][D/2A,/2] [E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][^C/2A,/2]| \
    [E/2B,/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][B,/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][B,/2A,/2] [E/2^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2]A,/2| \
    [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-]D,/2 [E/2^C/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2D,/2]|
    [G/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][G/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-]D,/2 [^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-]D,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2G,/2G,/2] [=C/2A,/2G,/2-][G,/2-E,/2][A,/2-G,/2-][C/2A,/2G,/2-][G,/2E,/2]G,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2][B,/2G,/2] [D/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2]G,/2| \
    [E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2]A,/2 [E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2A,/2A,/2]|
    [E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][C/2A,/2] [E/2A,/2-][A,/2A,/2][E/2C/2G,/2]A,/2[E/2C/2^F,/2]x/2| \
    [B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][G,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2][G,/2E,/2] [B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2| \
    [D/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][G,/2G,/2] [D/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2][B,/2-G,/2-][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2]G,/2| \
    [^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2A,/2D,/2] [^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2]x/2|
    [B,/2A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2 [B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2]E,/2-E,/2-E,/2| \
    [^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2E,/2][^C/2A,/2-][A,/2E,/2-][A,/2E,/2] [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2][B,/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2^G,/2E,/2]| \
    [D/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][D/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2A,/2E,/2] [^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2E,/2]A,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2-B,/2][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][D/2B,/2-B,/2][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2B,/2] [^C/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-^A,/2][^C/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2]B,/2|
    [E/2D/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][E/2B,/2-B,/2][B,/2-^F,/2-][B,/2B,/2^F,/2] [D/2B,/2-][B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2][D/2B,/2-][B,/2^F,/2]B,/2| \
    [B,/2=A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2][A,/2E,/2] [B,/2^G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2E,/2]| \
    [B,/2^F,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^F,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2^F,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^F,/2E,/2E,/2] [B,/2^G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2| \
    [^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2E,/2][^C/2A,/2-][A,/2E,/2]A,/2 [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2][B,/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2]A,/2|
    [D/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2E,/2][D/2A,/2-][A,/2E,/2]A,/2 [^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2E,/2]x/2| \
    [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2]x/2 [E/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2D,/2]| \
    [=G/2D/2D,/2-][B,/2-D,/2-][D/2-B,/2D,/2-][G/2D/2D,/2-][B,/2D,/2-][D/2D,/2] [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-][D/2D,/2]| \
    [G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2E,/2-][E/2E,/2] [^F/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][^D/2B,/2E,/2-][^F/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2E,/2]|
    [A/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][A/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2B,/2E,/2] [G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][G/2E/2E,/2-][B,/2E,/2-]E,/2| \
    [E/2=D/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][D/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][D/2A,/2] [E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][^C/2A,/2]| \
    [E/2B,/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][B,/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][B,/2A,/2] [E/2^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2]A,/2| \
    [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-]D,/2 [E/2^C/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2D,/2]|
    [G/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][G/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-]D,/2 [^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2-]D,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2G,/2G,/2] [=C/2A,/2G,/2-][G,/2-E,/2][A,/2-G,/2-][C/2A,/2G,/2-][G,/2E,/2]G,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2][B,/2G,/2] [D/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2]G,/2| \
    [E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2]A,/2 [E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2A,/2A,/2]|
    [E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][C/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2C/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2][C/2A,/2] [E/2A,/2-][A,/2A,/2][E/2C/2G,/2]A,/2[E/2C/2^F,/2]x/2| \
    [B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][G,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2][G,/2E,/2] [B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2| \
    [D/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2-][G,/2G,/2] [D/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2][B,/2-G,/2-][D/2B,/2G,/2-][G,/2-G,/2]G,/2| \
    [^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2A,/2D,/2] [^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2D,/2]x/2|
    [B,/2A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2 [B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2]E,/2-E,/2-E,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2G,/2]
    Soloist version:
    Code:
    T: Happy Christmas (solo lute) [v.3 by Cranberry of Landroval]
    x2E,/2x/2 A,B,<^C| \
    [^C/2A,/2-A,/2]A,/2-[A,/2-A,/2E,/2-][^C/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-] [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2^G,/2E,/2-]| \
    [D/2A,/2-A,/2E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][D/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2]A,/2 [^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][B,/2A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][A,/2-A,/2][^C/2-B,/2A,/2E,/2][^C/2A,/2]| \
    [D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2] [^C/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-^A,/2][^C/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2]|
    [E/2D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,-B,-][E/2B,/2-B,/2]B,/2-[B,/2^F,/2] [B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2^F,/2][^C/2-B,/2-B,/2][^C/2B,/2-][D/2-B,/2^F,/2][D/2B,/2]| \
    [^C/2-B,/2=A,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-A,/2E,/2] [B,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-^G,/2E,/2E,/2]| \
    [B,/2-^F,/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][B,^F,E,-][E,/2-E,/2-][^F,/2E,/2E,/2] [^C/2-^G,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2-][E/2-^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][E/2B,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2]| \
    [^C/2A,/2-A,/2-][A,-A,E,][^C/2A,/2-^F,/2][A,/2E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-] [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-]|
    [D/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,-E,-][D/2A,/2-E,/2][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][A,/2A,/2] [^F/2E/2^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][^F/2E/2A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][^F/2-E/2A,/2E,/2]^F/2| \
    [^F/2E/2-D/2D,/2-][E/2A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2]D/2- [E/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-^C/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-^C/2A,/2D,/2]| \
    [=G/2D/2-D,/2-][D-B,D,-][G/2D/2D,/2-][B,/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2D,/2] [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][E/2D/2A,/2D,/2-]D,/2-[^F/2E/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D/2D,/2]| \
    [G/2E/2-E,/2-][E-B,E,-][G/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2] [^F/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-^D/2B,/2E,/2-][^F/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2]|
    [A/2E/2-E,/2-][E-B,E,-][A/2E/2E,/2-][B,E,] [G/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2B,/2-E,/2-][^F/2-E/2-B,/2E,/2-][^F/2E/2E,/2-][G/2B,/2E,/2-][^F/2-E,/2]| \
    [^F/2E/2=D/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2-D/2A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2-D/2A,/2] [E/2-A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-A,/2-][E/2-^C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2-^C/2A,/2]| \
    [E/2-B,/2A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-B,/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][B,/2A,/2A,/2] [^F/2-^C/2A,/2-][^F/2A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A/2A,/2-][^F/2E/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2]| \
    [^F/2D/2-D,/2-][DD,-][^F/2B,/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2] [E/2^C/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2-D,/2-][E/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2]|
    [G/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2-D,/2-][G/2D/2A,/2D,/2-][DD,] [B/2A/2^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][B/2-D/2-A,/2D,/2-][B/2^F/2D/2D,/2-][B/2-A,/2D,/2-][B/2D,/2]| \
    [A/2-D/2B,/2G,/2-][A/2G,/2-G,/2-][G/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][G/2-D/2B,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-G,/2-][G/2-B,/2G,/2G,/2] [G/2-=C/2A,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-E,/2][G/2-A,/2-G,/2-][G/2-C/2A,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2E,/2][G/2-G,/2]| \
    [G/2-B,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-G,/2-][G/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][G/2B,/2G,/2-][D/2G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2] [G/2-D/2G,/2-][G/2G,/2-G,/2-][A/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][A/2D/2B,/2G,/2-][B/2A/2-G,/2-G,/2][A/2G,/2]| \
    [A/2-E/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2A,/2-A,/2][A/2-E/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2-A,/2] [A/2-E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2-E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2A,/2A,/2]|
    [A/2-E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2C/2A,/2] [A/2-E/2A,/2-][A/2A,/2A,/2][G/2E/2C/2G,/2]A,/2[^F/2E/2C/2^F,/2]x/2| \
    [E/2-B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E/2E,/2-E,/2-][E/2-D/2G,/2-E,/2-E,/2][E/2-B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2-E,/2][E/2-G,/2E,/2] [E/2-B,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2-E,/2-][E/2-G,/2E,/2-E,/2][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2-E,/2][E/2-E,/2]| \
    [E/2-D/2G,/2-][E/2-G,/2-G,/2-][E/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][E/2D/2B,/2G,/2-][E/2G,/2-G,/2-][G,/2G,/2] [E/2-G,/2-][E/2G,/2-G,/2][DB,G,-][^C/2-G,/2-G,/2][^C/2G,/2]| \
    [^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D-A,D,-][^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D-A,D,] [^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D-A,D,-][^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2]D/2-|
    [D/2B,/2A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2 [^C/2B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^C/2-B,/2^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][^C/2E,/2-][^C/2-B,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2]| \
    [^C/2A,/2-A,/2]A,/2-[A,/2-A,/2E,/2-][^C/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-] [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2^G,/2E,/2-]| \
    [D/2A,/2-A,/2E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][D/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2]A,/2 [^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A,/2-E,/2-][B,/2A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][A,/2-A,/2][^C/2-B,/2A,/2E,/2][^C/2A,/2]| \
    [D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2] [^C/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-^A,/2][^C/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2]|
    [E/2D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][E/2B,/2-B,/2]B,/2-[B,/2^F,/2] [B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2^F,/2][^C/2-B,/2-B,/2][^C/2B,/2-][D/2-B,/2^F,/2][D/2B,/2]| \
    [^C/2-=A,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-A,/2E,/2] [B,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-^G,/2E,/2E,/2]| \
    [B,/2-^F,/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-][B,^F,E,-][E,/2-E,/2-][^F,/2E,/2E,/2] [^C/2-^G,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2-][E/2-^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][E/2B,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2]| \
    [^C/2A,/2-A,/2-][A,-A,E,][^C/2A,/2-^F,/2][A,/2E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-] [B,/2A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-]|
    [D/2A,/2-E,/2-][A,-E,-][D/2A,/2-E,/2][A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][A,/2A,/2] [^F/2E/2^C/2A,/2-][A,/2-E,/2-][^F/2E/2A,/2-A,/2-E,/2][^C/2A,/2-A,/2][^F/2-E/2A,/2E,/2]^F/2| \
    [^F/2E/2-D/2D,/2-][E/2A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2-][^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2]D/2- [E/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-^C/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-^C/2A,/2D,/2]| \
    [=G/2D/2-D,/2-][D-B,D,-][G/2D/2D,/2-][B,/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2D,/2] [^F/2D/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][E/2D/2A,/2D,/2-]D,/2-[^F/2E/2A,/2D,/2-][E/2D/2D,/2]| \
    [G/2E/2-E,/2-][E-B,E,-][G/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2] [^F/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-^D/2B,/2E,/2-][^F/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2-E,/2-][E/2-B,/2E,/2]|
    [A/2E/2-E,/2-][E-B,E,-][A/2E/2E,/2-][B,E,] [G/2E/2-E,/2-][E/2B,/2-E,/2-][^F/2-E/2-B,/2E,/2-][^F/2E/2E,/2-][G/2B,/2E,/2-][^F/2-E,/2]| \
    [^F/2E/2=D/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2-D/2A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2-D/2A,/2] [E/2-A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-A,/2-][E/2-^C/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-A,/2][E/2-^C/2A,/2]| \
    [E/2-B,/2A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-B,/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][B,/2A,/2A,/2] [^F/2-E/2^C/2A,/2-][^F/2A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A/2A,/2-][^F/2E/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2]| \
    [^F/2D/2-D,/2-][DD,-][^F/2B,/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2] [E/2^C/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][^C/2A,/2-D,/2-][E/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2]|
    [G/2A,/2-D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2-D,/2-][G/2D/2A,/2D,/2-][DD,] [B/2A/2^F/2D,/2-][A,/2-D,/2-][B/2-D/2-A,/2D,/2-][B/2^F/2D/2D,/2-][B/2-A,/2D,/2-][B/2D,/2]| \
    [A/2-D/2B,/2G,/2-][A/2G,/2-G,/2-][G/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][G/2-D/2B,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-G,/2-][G/2-B,/2G,/2G,/2] [G/2-=C/2A,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-E,/2][G/2-A,/2-G,/2-][G/2-C/2A,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2E,/2][G/2-G,/2]| \
    [G/2-B,/2G,/2-][G/2-G,/2-G,/2-][G/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][G/2B,/2G,/2-][D/2G,/2-G,/2][D/2B,/2G,/2] [G/2-D/2G,/2-][G/2G,/2-G,/2-][A/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][A/2D/2B,/2G,/2-][B/2A/2-G,/2-G,/2][A/2G,/2]| \
    [A/2-E/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2A,/2-A,/2][A/2-E/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2-A,/2] [A/2-E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2-E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2A,/2A,/2]|
    [A/2-E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-C/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2E/2C/2A,/2-][A/2-A,/2-A,/2][A/2C/2A,/2] [A/2-E/2A,/2-][A/2A,/2A,/2][G/2E/2C/2G,/2]A,/2[^F/2E/2C/2^F,/2]x/2| \
    [E/2-B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E/2E,/2-E,/2-][E/2-D/2G,/2-E,/2-E,/2][E/2-B,/2G,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2-E,/2][E/2-G,/2E,/2] [E/2-B,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2-E,/2-][E/2-G,/2E,/2-E,/2][E/2-B,/2E,/2-][E/2-E,/2-E,/2][E/2-E,/2]| \
    [E/2-D/2G,/2-][E/2-G,/2-G,/2-][E/2-B,/2-G,/2-G,/2][E/2D/2B,/2G,/2-][E/2G,/2-G,/2-][G,/2G,/2] [E/2-G,/2-][E/2G,/2-G,/2][DB,G,-][^C/2-G,/2-G,/2][^C/2G,/2]| \
    [^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D-A,D,-][^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D-A,D,] [^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D-A,D,-][^F/2D/2-D,/2-][D/2-A,/2D,/2]D/2-|
    [D/2B,/2A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2 [^C/2B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^C/2-B,/2^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][^C/2E,/2-][^C/2-B,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2]| \
    [E/2D/2B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2-^F,/2][B,/2-B,/2-][E/2B,/2-B,/2]B,/2-[B,/2^F,/2] [B,/2-B,/2-][B,/2-B,/2^F,/2][^C/2-B,/2-B,/2][^C/2B,/2-][D/2-B,/2^F,/2][D/2B,/2]| \
    [^C/2-=A,/2E,/2-][^C/2E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-A,/2E,/2] [B,/2-^G,/2E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-^G,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-E,/2-E,/2-][B,/2-^G,/2E,/2E,/2]| \
    [E/2-B,/2A,/2-][E/2-A,/2-][E/2-B,/2A,/2-][E/2A,/2-][A,/2-A,/2-][B,/2A,/2A,/2] [^F/2-E/2^C/2A,/2-][^F/2A,/2-A,/2-][A/2-^C/2A,/2-A,/2][A/2A,/2-][^F/2E/2A,/2-A,/2][E/2A,/2]| \
    [D/2B,/2A,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][A,/2E,/2-E,/2][B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2]E,/2 [B,/2E,/2-][E,/2-E,/2-][^G,/2E,/2-E,/2]E,/2-E,/2-E,/2| \
    [D/2B,/2G,/2]
    Enjoy!

"Semper Fidelis" by John Philip Sousa. This is a lute solo. Please note that it will not sound right (notes out of range) on wind instruments. But I shall be posting a complete 6-part band version soon. This should suffice for you soloists in the meantime.

Code:
    T: Semper Fidelis (lute solo) [v.1 by Cranberry]
    N: "Semper Fidelis" by John Philip Sousa, 1888. Official march of the United States Marine Corps.
    M: 3/4
    Q:1/4=200
    [G2D2G,2]x [g2^c2-G,2][e/2^c/2]^c/2| \
    [d2B2G,2][BGG,] [G2D2G,2]x| \
    [G2D2G,2]x [g2^c2-G,2][e/2^c/2]^c/2| \
    [d2B2G,2][BGG,] [G2D2G,2][AA,A,]|
    [B2B,2B,2][=cCC,] [d2D2D,2][eEE,]| \
    [f2F2F,2][eEE,] [d2D2D,2][cCC,]| \
    [B2B,2B,2][cCC,] [B2B,2B,2][AA,A,]| \
    [G2G,2G,2][^F^F,] [G2G,2][AA,]|
    [B=FG,-]G,x [B2-F2-D,2][B-F-]| \
    [B/2F/2G,/2-]G,/2-[AG,]G [FD,-][GD,]A| \
    [EC]x[EC] [AEG,-]G,[AE]| \
    [GEC-]C[GE] [ECG,-]G,[EC]|
    [FB,G,-]G,[FB,] [cAD,-]D,[cA]| \
    [BGG,-]G,[BG] [AFD,-]D,[AF]| \
    [GEC-]C[GE] [eGC-]C[eG]| \
    [dFB,-]B,[dF] [cEC-]C[cE]|
    [BFG,-]G,x [B2-F2-D,2][B-F-]| \
    [GEC-]C[GE] [E^C-^A,]^C[E^A,]|
    [D/2B,/2-]B,/2B,/2x/2D/2x/2 G/2x/2D/2x/2G/2x/2| \
    B/2x/2G/2x/2=A/2x/2 B/2x/2=c/2x/2^c/2x/2| \
    [d2d2]E D=CA,| \
    G,2[^F^F,] [G2G,2][AA,]|
    [B=FG,-]G,x [B2-F2-D,2][B-F-]| \
    [GEC-]C[GE] [ECG,-]G,[EC]|
    [FB,G,-]G,[FB,] [cAD,-]D,[cA]| \
    [BGG,-]G,[BG] [AFD,-]D,[AF]| \
    [GEC-]C[GE] [eGC-]C[eG]| \
    [dFB,-]B,[dF] [cEC-]C[cE]|
    [BFG,-]G,x [B2-F2-D,2][B-F-]| \
    [GEC-]C[GE] [E^C-^A,]^C[E^A,]|
    [D/2B,/2-]B,/2B,/2x/2D/2x/2 G/2x/2D/2x/2G/2x/2| \
    B/2x/2G/2x/2=A/2x/2 B/2x/2=c/2x/2^c/2x/2| \
    [d2d2]E D=CA,| \
    G,GA Bcd|
    [e2-c2-C2][e/2c/2]x/2 [g2-e2-G,2][g/2e/2]x/2| \
    [A2-F2-F,2][A/2F/2]x/2 [B2-G2-D,2][B/2G/2]x/2| \
    [dGC-]C[cG] [c2-G2-G,2][c-G-]| \
    [c/2-G/2C/2-][c/2C/2-][cC]e [cG,-][eG,]c|
    [BGG,-]G,[fB] [f2-B2-D,2][f-B-]| \
    [f/2-B/2G,/2-][f/2G,/2-][BG,]d [BD,-][dD,]B| \
    [cGC-]C[eG] [e2-G2-G,2][e-G-]| \
    [e/2-G/2C/2-][e/2C/2]GA [BG,-][cG,-][d/2-G,/2]d/2|
    [A2-F2-F,2][A/2F/2]x/2 [B2-^G2-E,2][B/2^G/2]x/2| \
    [dAA,-]A,[cA] [c2-A2-A,2][c-A-]| \
    [c/2-A/2^G,/2-][c/2^G,/2-][c/2^G,/2-]^G,/2-[B/2^G,/2-]^G,/2- [c/2^G,/2-]^G,/2-[d/2^G,/2-]^G,/2-[^d/2^G,/2]x/2|
    [e/2=G,/2-]G,/2g/2x/2e/2x/2 c/2x/2e/2x/2c/2x/2| \
    [G3-E3-] [G-E-C][G-E-][G-E-C]| \
    [G-EG,]G[AF] [B2F2G,2][G=D]| \
    [c/2G/2C/2-]C/2GA Bcd|
    [A2-F2-F,2][A/2F/2]x/2 [B2-G2-D,2][B/2G/2]x/2| \
    [dGC-]C[cG] [c2-G2-G,2][c-G-]| \
    [c/2-G/2C/2-][c/2C/2-][cC]e [cG,-][eG,]c|
    [BGG,-]G,[fB] [f2-B2-D,2][f-B-]| \
    [f/2-B/2G,/2-][f/2G,/2-][BG,]d [BD,-][dD,]B| \
    [cGC-]C[eG] [e2-G2-G,2][e-G-]| \
    [e/2-G/2C/2-][e/2C/2]GA [BG,-][cG,-][d/2-G,/2]d/2|
    [A2-F2-F,2][A/2F/2]x/2 [B2-^G2-E,2][B/2^G/2]x/2| \
    [dAA,-]A,[cA] [c2-A2-A,2][c-A-]| \
    [c/2-A/2^G,/2-][c/2^G,/2-][c/2^G,/2-]^G,/2-[B/2^G,/2-]^G,/2- [c/2^G,/2-]^G,/2-[d/2^G,/2-]^G,/2-[^d/2^G,/2]x/2|
    [e/2=G,/2-]G,/2g/2x/2e/2x/2 c/2x/2e/2x/2c/2x/2| \
    [G3-E3-] [G-E-C][G-E-][G-E-C]| \
    [G-EG,]G[AF] [B2F2G,2][G=D]| \
    [c-G-C][cG]x [c-G-C][cG]x|
    D,xD, D,xx/2x/2| \
    D,xD, D,xx/2x/2| \
    D,xx/2x/2 D,xx/2x/2| \
    D,xD, D,xx/2x/2|
    D,xD, D,xx/2x/2| \
    D,xD, D,xx/2x/2| \
    D,D,D, D,D,x| \
    x3 C2C|
    [A/2-F,/2]A/2-[A/2-A,/2]A/2-[A/2-^A,/2]=A/2- [A/2-C/2]A/2-[A/2-D/2]A/2-[A/2-E/2]A/2-| \
    [AF-][FF]A [c2C2]A| \
    [c/2-F,/2]c/2-[c/2-A,/2]c/2-[c/2-^A,/2]c/2- [c/2-C/2]c/2-[c/2-D/2]c/2-[c/2E/2]x/2| \
    [=A2-F2]A- [A2-C2]A/2x/2|
    [F/2-F,/2]F/2-[F/2-A,/2]F/2-[F/2-^A,/2]F/2- [F/2-C/2]F/2-[F/2-D/2]F/2-[F/2-E/2]F/2-| \
    FCF [=A2C2]F| \
    [C/2-C,/2]C/2-[C/2-E,/2]C/2-[C/2-F,/2]C/2- [C/2-G,/2]C/2-[C/2-A,/2]C/2-[C/2-^A,/2]C/2-| \
    C-[D/2C/2-]Cx/2 [C/2-^A,/2]C/2-[C/2-=A,/2]C/2[C/2-G,/2]C/2|
    [A/2-F,/2]A/2-[A/2-A,/2]A/2-[A/2-^A,/2]=A/2- [A/2-C/2]A/2-[A/2-D/2]A/2-[A/2-E/2]A/2-| \
    [AF-][FF]A [c2C2]A| \
    [c/2-F,/2]c/2-[c/2-A,/2]c/2-[c/2-^A,/2]c/2- [c/2-C/2]c/2-[c/2-D/2]c/2-[c/2E/2]x/2| \
    [C/2-F,/2]C/2-[C/2-A,/2]C/2-[C/2-^A,/2]C3/2-[D/2C/2-]C/2-[E/2C/2-]C/2-| \
    [F-C][FF]=A [c2C2]C| \
    [F/2-F,/2]F/2-[F/2-A,/2]F/2-[F/2-^A,/2]F/2- [F/2-C/2]F/2-[F/2-D/2]F/2-[F/2-E/2]F/2-| \
    F-[F/2-D/2]F/2-[F/2C/2]x/2 [C/2-^A,/2]C/2-[C/2-=A,/2]C/2[C/2-G,/2]C/2|
    [AF-][FF]A [c2C2]A| \
    FCF [=A2C2]F| \
    [C/2-C,/2]C/2-[C/2-E,/2]C/2-[C/2-F,/2]C/2- [C/2-G,/2]C/2-[C/2-A,/2]C/2-[C/2-^A,/2]C/2-| \
    [AF-][FF]A [c2C2]A| \
    [F-C][FF]=A [c2C2]C| \
    F-[F/2-D/2]F/2-[F/2C/2]x/2 [C/2-^A,/2]C/2-[C/2-=A,/2]C/2[C/2-G,/2]C/2|
    [AF-][FF]A [c2C2]A| \
    FCF [=A2C2]F| \
    [AF-][FF]A [c2C2]A| \
    [F-C][FF]=A [c2C2]C| \
    F-[F/2-D/2]F/2-[=A/2-F/2-F/2C/2][A/2F/2] [c/2-A/2-^A,/2][c/2-=A/2-][c/2-A/2-A,/2][c/2A/2][f/2-c/2-G,/2][f/2c/2]|
    [e2-c2-C,2][e/2c/2]x/2 [d2-G2-G,2][d/2G/2]x/2| \
    [D2-G,2-C,2][D/2G,/2]x/2 [E2-C2-G,2][E/2C/2]x/2| \
    [A2F2F,2][GC] [F3-C3-]| \
    [F2-C2F,2][AFF] [c2F2C2][fA]|
    [e2G2C,2][dG] [^A2-E2-G,2][^A-E-]| \
    [^A2E2C,2][GE] [^A2G2G,2][eG]| \
    [d2F2F,2][cF] [=A3-C3-]| \
    [A2C2F,2][AF] [c2F2C2][fA]|
    [e2-c2-C,2][e/2c/2]x/2 [d2-G2-G,2][d/2G/2]x/2| \
    [D2-G,2-C,2][D/2G,/2]x/2 [E2-C2-G,2][E/2C/2]x/2| \
    [A2F2F,2][GC] [F2-C2-][F/2-C/2]F/2-| \
    [F2-^C2-^C,2][F/2^C/2]x/2 [F2^C2^G,2][=G^C]|
    [A2=C2F,2][fA] [A2-F2-C2][A-F-]| \
    [A2F2-C,2][^AFE] [G2E2G,2][=AE]| \
    [F2-C2-F,2][F4-C4-]| \
    [F2C2F,2-F,2][AFF,-] [c2F2C2F,2-][fAF,-]|
    [e2-c2-F,2-C,2][e/2c/2F,/2-]F,/2- [d2-G2-G,2F,2-][d/2G/2F,/2-]F,/2-| \
    [D2-G,2-F,2-C,2][D/2G,/2F,/2-]F,/2- [E2-C2-G,2F,2-][E/2C/2F,/2-]F,/2-| \
    [A2F2F,2-F,2][GCF,-] [F3-C3-F,3-]| \
    [F2-C2F,2-F,2][AFFF,-] [c2F2C2F,2-][fAF,-]|
    [e2G2F,2-C,2][dGF,-] [^A2-E2-G,2F,2-][^A-E-F,-]| \
    [^A2E2F,2-C,2][GEF,-] [^A2G2G,2F,2-][eGF,-]| \
    [d2F2F,2-F,2][cFF,-] [=A3-C3-F,3-]| \
    [A2C2F,2-F,2][AFF,-] [c2F2C2F,2-][fAF,-]|
    [e2-c2-F,2-C,2][e/2c/2F,/2-]F,/2- [d2-G2-G,2F,2-][d/2G/2F,/2-]F,/2-| \
    [D2-G,2-F,2-C,2][D/2G,/2F,/2-]F,/2- [E2-C2-G,2F,2-][E/2C/2F,/2-]F,/2-| \
    [A2F2F,2-F,2][GCF,-] [F2-C2-F,2-][F/2-C/2F,/2-][F/2-F,/2-]| \
    [F2-^C2-F,2-^C,2][F/2^C/2F,/2-]F,/2- [F2^C2^G,2F,2-][=G^CF,-]|
    [A2=C2F,2-F,2][fAF,-] [A2-F2-C2F,2-][A-F-F,-]| \
    [A2F2-F,2-C,2][^AFEF,-] [G2E2G,2F,2-][=AEF,-]| \
    [F2-C2-F,2-F,2][F4-C4-F,4]| \
    [F2C2F,2-F,2]F,- [f2c2F,2-F,2]F,|

Page 51 of 88 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast