We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Red face [SYMPHONIOUS] Freestyle and ABC Music Videos

Hi everyone! I have a thread about this in the Landroval forum but I thought people might like to see it here as well.

Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to let y'all know about a new project I've been working on for LoTRO. Some of you may remember me as Dessuidhiel from Crickhollow who did several freestyle performances here 2-3 years ago. When I started playing LoTRO, I fell in love with its creative and versatile music system. In an environment where ABC files are the norm, it's refreshing to break the mold and perfect the art of freestyle or keyboard performance. For over three years I've been making music both with my freestyle band Symphonious and as a solo performer. All of my works are composed for a regular computer keyboard, not a MIDI keyboard.

Although my band has been disbanded (haha pun intended) for some time, I'd still like to share the magic of freestyle music with you. I've decided to put my interest in freestyle as well as my growing ABC collection into a more permanent venue - a YouTube channel. This channel will feature my performances, old performance videos of my band, as well as some tutorials and other information for anyone interested in starting freestyle music.
    My channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtv...wEI0lQGv5kT83g

Here is one of the freestyle videos I uploaded today. I already have a few ABCs and I'm planning to add more freestyle coming soon.

Any subscribes/likes/comments/concerns are always welcome! If you are interested in working on this project with me or in learning to freestyle, definitely let me know anytime in-game (Emlissel on Landroval) or as a PM here. Thanks for reading!

I badly need to check this channel out!

I recently got a nice little MIDI keyboard, and I've been playing freestyle a *lot* lately over on Laurelin. I have to say, it's a huge difference in playability: I'd tried playing on a computer keyboard a few times and just gotten completely frustrated, but the MIDI keyboard plus appropriate fan-written Java app makes it so much more feasible.
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white: Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.