We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    OK good. The beta server is down right now I think so I can't do anything until the final beta round goes up (beta 6).

So I have a question - what legendary item levels do you want to see?

Here's what I'm assuming:

Level 75 First Age
    Level 75 Second Age
    Level 75 Third Age

Level 85 Second Age
    Level 85 Third Age

Do you care about anything in between those levels? (level 80? These would be harder to acquire...)
    Do you care about the level 75 items anymore at all or should I just skip them?
    Unless level 75 items have been altered significantly in RoR (and I don't think they have been?), I'm not interested about them save for the following:
    - Level 75 LIs (all ages) - Incoming Healing Rating (should now be fixed in RoR, so most likely different from my data)
    - Level 75 3rd ages with upgrades - All item ratings (DPS, Tactical Healing, Tactical Damage / Shield Use, Incoming Healing)

Other than that:
    - Level 65 LIs (all ages) with upgrades - All item ratings (DPS, Tactical Healing, Tactical Damage / Shield Use, Incoming Healing)
    - Level 85 3rd age - DPS (one handed), Tactical Healing, Incoming Healing ; legacies I listed
    - Level 85 2nd age - DPS (one handed), Tactical Healing, Incoming Healing ; legacies I listed

I should be able to fill in the blanks between level 75 and 85 relatively easily, although I could use a couple instances of such LIs. Preferably at level 76 and ~80. Nothing fancy, any item with a rating legacy would do.

Where upgrades are involved, I only really need the no-crystal and 3-crystals versions.

P.S. My new guardian thread has 2 handed guardian weapons in it too, not just belts. I want to get 1handers in there as well eventually. I want to do the same for my hunter thread too. Never enough time!
    I extracted the 2-hander data

As for time, I'm happy with any help I get, don't go screenshot every possible combination of what I listed

P.P.S. I have screenshots of most of the bridle legacies as well if you'd like those.
    Well, I know so little about legendary bridles I don't even know if I do. Assuming they're just another type of LI that would fit nicely in LIP, I probably do
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    Unless level 75 items have been altered significantly in RoR (and I don't think they have been?), I'm not interested about them save for the following:
    - Level 75 LIs (all ages) - Incoming Healing Rating (should now be fixed in RoR, so most likely different from my data)
    - Level 75 3rd ages with upgrades - All item ratings (DPS, Tactical Healing, Tactical Damage / Shield Use, Incoming Healing)

Other than that:
    - Level 65 LIs (all ages) with upgrades - All item ratings (DPS, Tactical Healing, Tactical Damage / Shield Use, Incoming Healing)
    - Level 85 3rd age - DPS (one handed), Tactical Healing, Incoming Healing ; legacies I listed
    - Level 85 2nd age - DPS (one handed), Tactical Healing, Incoming Healing ; legacies I listed

I should be able to fill in the blanks between level 75 and 85 relatively easily, although I could use a couple instances of such LIs. Preferably at level 76 and ~80. Nothing fancy, any item with a rating legacy would do.

Where upgrades are involved, I only really need the no-crystal and 3-crystals versions.

Well, I know so little about legendary bridles I don't even know if I do. Assuming they're just another type of LI that would fit nicely in LIP, I probably do
    OK... so let's make a list of what I need to create in this format:

Level 75 1st Age Burglar Tools (Incoming Heal Check)
    Level 75 2nd Age Burglar Tools (Incoming Heal Check)
    Level 75 3rd Age Burglar Tools (Incoming Heal Check)
    Level 75 3rd Age Guardian Belt (Shield Use Check, 0 Crystals, 3 crystals)
    Level 75 3rd Age Hunter 1Hander (DPS, Blindside Crit, 0 Crystals, 3 Crystals)
    Level 75 3rd Age Minstrel Book (Tactical Healing Rating?, 0 Crystals, 3 Crystals)

I need to go to bed so can you (or someone else..) help me make a list like this? It'll make it easier for me to get all the info you need.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

OK... so let's make a list of what I need to create in this format:

Level 75 1st Age Burglar Tools (Incoming Heal Check)
    Level 75 2nd Age Burglar Tools (Incoming Heal Check)
    Level 75 3rd Age Burglar Tools (Incoming Heal Check)
    Level 75 3rd Age Guardian Belt (Shield Use Check, 0 Crystals, 3 crystals)
    Level 75 3rd Age Hunter 1Hander (DPS, Blindside Crit, 0 Crystals, 3 Crystals)
    Level 75 3rd Age Minstrel Book (Tactical Healing Rating?, 0 Crystals, 3 Crystals)

I need to go to bed so can you (or someone else..) help me make a list like this? It'll make it easier for me to get all the info you need.
    Ok, in order of importance for the primary purpose of updating LIP to RoR and keeping the number of LIs and screenshots to a minimum:

- Level 85 3rd age captain emblem ("Tactics: Focus in-Combat Power Regen Buff" & "Tactical Healing Rating" with 0 & 3 crystals, plus one occurence of the altered "Strength of Will" legacy)
    - Level 85 2nd age captain emblem ("Tactics: Focus in-Combat Power Regen Buff" & "Tactical Healing Rating" with 0 & 3 crystals)
    - Level 85 3rd age one-handed captain weapon ("Battle States and Defeat Response Duration" at two different tiers, DPS with 0 & 3 crystals)
    - Level 85 2nd age champion one-handed weapon (DPS & "Increased Rend Armour Reduction" with 0 & 3 crystals)
    - Level 85 3rd age warden javelin ("In Combat Power Regeneration" & "Determination Morale Regen" with 0 crystals)
    - Level 85 2nd age warden javelin ("In Combat Power Regeneration" & "Determination Morale Regen" with 0 & 3 crystals, optionally "Fist Gambit Critical Rating" that seems bugged currently as of U7)
    - Level 75 3rd age warden melee weapon (DPS with 0 & 3 crystals plus one occurence of the altered "Fist-Spear Gambits Threat Up").
    - Level 85 2nd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 85 3rd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)

More optionally (for the purpose of checking assumptions about scaling):
    - Level 76 3rd age weapon (any class, 1H or 2H, DPS and one rating legacy, pretty much any would do)
    - Level ~80 3rd age weapon (any class, 1H or 2H, DPS and one rating legacy, pretty much any would do)
    - Level 85 2nd age hunter melee weapon ("Blindside Critical Rating" with 3 crystals)
    - Level 85 2nd age rune-keeper rune stone ("Finesse Rating with 3 crystals)
    - Level 85 2nd age guardian belt ("Stagger Critical Rating" with 3 crystals)

The above *should* let me fully update the plugin for RoR until 1st age LIs are added (assuming numbers don't all change radically for the live version). Never mind minstrel stuff, my main is a minstrel I'll have that sorted real quick when RoR goes live.

Additionally, I could use the following on lower level LIs for the sake of completeness:
    - Level 75 3rd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 75 2nd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 75 1st age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 65 3rd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 65 2nd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 65 1st age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 60 3rd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 60 2nd age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)
    - Level 60 1st age burglar tools ("Incoming Healing" with 0,1,2 & 3 crystals where different)

- Level 75 3rd age guardian two-hander (DPS with 3 crystals)
    - Level 75 3rd age guardian belt (Shield Use with 3 crystals)
    - Level 75 3rd age minstrel songbook (Tactical Healing with 3 crystals)
    - Level 65 1st age guardian belt (Shield Use with 3 crystals)
    - Level 65 1st age guardian one-hander (DPS with 3 crystals)
    - Level 65 2nd age guardian one-hander (DPS with 3 crystals)
    - Level 65 3rd age guardian one-hander (DPS with 3 crystals)
    - Level 65 1st age guardian two-hander (DPS with 3 crystals)

Don't sweat on the lower level stuff, at the end of the day and much as I'd like the plugin to be perfect, there aren't going to be many people who would need info on an upgraded level 65 first age LI.
    [size=1]Freeps (Snowbourn): [b]Equanor (R11 MNS)[/b] - Equendil - Orlo - Equadoc - Quaolin - Oshia - Kaolin - Equaric - Equorn
    Creeps (Snowbourn): Veloch (R9 RVR) - Velrow (R10 BA) - Velkro - Oruk - Velrot - Velreth
    Author of the [url=http://tiny.cc/2zm50w]Legendary Item Planner[/url], [url=http://tiny.cc/m1m50w]Bootstrap[/url] and [url=http://tiny.cc/41m50w]Baruk[/url] plugins.[/size]

One other thing: you can make tooltips of legacies 'sticky' by pressing 'H' (by default), makes it possible to screenshot a whole bunch at once.

One other thing: you can make tooltips of legacies 'sticky' by pressing 'H' (by default), makes it possible to screenshot a whole bunch at once.
    Yes, that's how I take my screenshots. Also with RoR the tooltip limit has been raised to 19 instead of 4 Makes it a lot easier.

Thanks for the list! I'll do my best to get the information for you. I love your plugin and really appreciate all the effort you've put into it.

Now we just need relic support :-D It'd be nice to combine this plugin with Tulkas so we could really do test builds of our gear.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

Yes, that's how I take my screenshots. Also with RoR the tooltip limit has been raised to 19 instead of 4 Makes it a lot easier.

Thanks for the list! I'll do my best to get the information for you. I love your plugin and really appreciate all the effort you've put into it.

Now we just need relic support :-D It'd be nice to combine this plugin with Tulkas so we could really do test builds of our gear.
    Haha, yeah that would be nice I imagine. Honestly though, I haven't been in a hurry to implement relics with the ever changing legacies in RoI, that nearly broke my will already. Thanks for the kind words

Edit: Should I ever get around adding relics however, I'll make sure to bridge LIP's LIs into Tulkas one way or another.
    Last edited by Equendil; Oct 02 2012 at 01:02 PM.

I have been pointed out how to gain access to beta, which I have now done, and I'm currently downloading the beta client, so I should be able to clear some of my list myself (and other stuff I have not listed). I'll keep you updated to avoid duplicating efforts of course (once Bullroarer opens again and I have figured out my way around, never been in beta before).

I have been pointed out how to gain access to beta, which I have now done, and I'm currently downloading the beta client, so I should be able to clear some of my list myself (and other stuff I have not listed). I'll keep you updated to avoid duplicating efforts of course (once Bullroarer opens again and I have figured out my way around, never been in beta before).
    OK, great to hear. The first thing you'll want to do is hit the Eyes and Guard tavern. To access it you just click on the door to the tavern right by the Thorin's Gate stables (the door is directly across from the door to the newbie crafting area by those stables). There's also a door in Archet right beneath the Archway that leads to the jail. When you zone in, just spin around and head to the jail. It'll be on your right.

You don't have to complete the newbie instance to access it either. You can skip the tutorial, pop in as a level 1 and go through the door. Once you enter the tavern, talk to the Squirrel on a barstool named Emyline or something like that. Take the 3 quests and complete them. You'll have acorns in your inventory. Right click them for your 6500ish turbine points daily.

To build up a large amount of Turbine Points on the beta server you might want to create several characters and get acorns. This will allow you to just buy legacies off the LOTRO store along with Star-lit crystals. Makes it very easy to get what you want to see on the legendary items

There is a vendor at the rear of the Isengard Leveling chamber that allows you to buy 900k item experience runes, Scrolls of Greater Empowerment and reset scrolls. For the Riddermark Scrolls of Empowerment you'll just have to buy the legacy tier up scrolls via the store.

When in doubt, don't waste time. Buy stuff from the store It's Monopoly Turbine Points! Your Turbine Points on the beta server are saved and carried over to the next beta by the way. You can keep building them up.

Also, for marks, medallions and seals you can pop into the Skirmish chamber and talk to Rock. I think that's its name. It's the grim thingy. You get an allowance of marks/medallions/seals there. Oh and don't forget to talk to Fantus the boar. He gives you gold coins.
    Last edited by ChromiteSwiftpaw; Oct 03 2012 at 04:53 PM.

OK, great to hear. The first thing you'll want to do is hit the Eyes and Guard tavern. To access it you just click on the door to the tavern right by the Thorin's Gate stables (the door is directly across from the door to the newbie crafting area by those stables). There's also a door in Archet right beneath the Archway that leads to the jail. When you zone in, just spin around and head to the jail. It'll be on your right.

You don't have to complete the newbie instance to access it either. You can skip the tutorial, pop in as a level 1 and go through the door. Once you enter the tavern, talk to the Squirrel on a barstool named Emyline or something like that. Take the 3 quests and complete them. You'll have acorns in your inventory. Right click them for your 6500ish turbine points daily.

To build up a large amount of Turbine Points on the beta server you might want to create several characters and get acorns. This will allow you to just buy legacies off the LOTRO store along with Star-lit crystals. Makes it very easy to get what you want to see on the legendary items

There is a vendor at the rear of the Isengard Leveling chamber that allows you to buy 900k item experience runes, Scrolls of Greater Empowerment and reset scrolls. For the Riddermark Scrolls of Empowerment you'll just have to buy the legacy tier up scrolls via the store.

When in doubt, don't waste time. Buy stuff from the store It's Monopoly Turbine Points! Your Turbine Points on the beta server are saved and carried over to the next beta by the way. You can keep building them up.

Also, for marks, medallions and seals you can pop into the Skirmish chamber and talk to Rock. I think that's its name. It's the grim thingy. You get an allowance of marks/medallions/seals there. Oh and don't forget to talk to Fantus the boar. He gives you gold coins.
    Cheers, that shouild get me started

Browsed quickly through Turbine posts on beta forums, do I understand correctly there's no way to raise level above 75 other than regular game play (and store boosts ?).

Cheers, that shouild get me started

Browsed quickly through Turbine posts on beta forums, do I understand correctly there's no way to raise level above 75 other than regular game play (and store boosts ?).
    No, those must be old posts. They added in an auto level up to 85 area. It's the horse just outside of the Isengard level up chamber. Just right click the horse and you get teleported to the Rohan level up room where you can level to 85, get a nice package of crafted crit armor + 3 level 85 legendary items. There's another npc in that room that will give you reputation for the Rohan reps.

Bug Report:

Updated from LIP 1.3 to 1.5 by not deleting anything.
    Burglar -> add Tool in the second slot ->

... of the Rings Online\Plugins\Equendil\LIP\Le gacy.lua:205: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

and a weapon gets added.

Deleted every directory that exists in 1.5 from the existing plugin tree.
    Deleted the LIP save file in PluginData.
    Then unpacked 1.5.
    Exactly the same happens (except my saved data is gone obviously).

But still Thanks for all the work you are investing!

Regards.
    Last edited by Slet; Oct 03 2012 at 11:33 PM.
    L85: Rune-Keeper, Warden, Minstrel, Guardian, Hunter, Captain, Burglar, Lore-Master, Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Slet View Post
    Bug Report:

Updated from LIP 1.3 to 1.5 by not deleting anything.
    Burglar -> add Tool in the second slot ->

... of the Rings Online\Plugins\Equendil\LIP\Le gacy.lua:205: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

and a weapon gets added.

Deleted every directory that exists in 1.5 from the existing plugin tree.
    Deleted the LIP save file in PluginData.
    Then unpacked 1.5.
    Exactly the same happens (except my saved data is gone obviously).

But still Thanks for all the work you are investing!

Regards.
    Had that bug reported to me yesterday and fixed it (Plugin was choking on the "Stealth Level" legacy that I defined incorrectly), I will upload tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the report.

Just in case you made a backup copy of the saved file, it should be perfectly fine to restore it, I'm careful about not breaking saved data.

New version uploaded (1.5b). The main changes are:

- Burglar tools will not cause a lua error anymore
    - LIP was localized in Russian (translation by PulseDiver of the Mirkwood server who also helped debug the localization support, thanks again !)
    - Removed clutter in the legacy configuration panel. Costs are now displayed without labels: total cost at the selected rank and cost to next rank in parenthesis.

Next version should come soon and support level 76-85 for the expansion.

I'm on bullroarer now, will let you folks now if I need assistance, but is seems I can have everything covered myself, I might not find time to check mounted combat and find out about bridles etc though.

I'm on bullroarer now, will let you folks now if I need assistance, but is seems I can have everything covered myself, I might not find time to check mounted combat and find out about bridles etc though.
    Maybe I can cover that for you.

Maybe I can cover that for you.
    That would definitively be helpful

LIP 1.6 released for the Riders of Rohan expansion ! Covers lvl 76-85 legendary items, third and second ages, and matches all changes to legendary items for the expansion, new and altered legacies for various classes.

Start planning your level 85 LIs now!

Legendary bridles are not implemented yet, I'll get to it when the expansion goes live.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...emPlanner.html

Bridles are on the way, I still need info on the following legacies (values & costs at each rank):

"'Strong Willed' Skill Duration (Medium Steed)"
    "'Spears Will Be Shaken' Slow Duration (Heavy Steed)"
    "'Conservative Combatant' Skill Power Cost (Heavy Steed)"

Edit: Only need data on "'Spears Will Be Shaken' Slow Duration (Heavy Steed)" now.
    Last edited by Equendil; Oct 20 2012 at 12:17 PM.

Version 1.7, now with bridles !

I've uploaded version 1.7, it now handles bridles and features an additional two slots for LIs.

http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...emPlanner.html

I think you might have some numbers shifted for the 2nd age bridle fury rating. I don't have specifics since I am at work but the other day when I was working on my bridle I noticed that in LIP the fury rating numbers were shifted so that they were displaying a higher rating for the tier it was on. So fury rating 5 was actually showing fury rating 6's number.

I think you might have some numbers shifted for the 2nd age bridle fury rating. I don't have specifics since I am at work but the other day when I was working on my bridle I noticed that in LIP the fury rating numbers were shifted so that they were displaying a higher rating for the tier it was on. So fury rating 5 was actually showing fury rating 6's number.
    Noted, thanks. Not 85 here yet, and I had some conflicting numbers for fury ratings, not sure they're the same for light/medium/heavy bridles. Whatever the case I'll get that fixed soon as I can.

This is exactly what I was looking for. It would be cool if it could be made as an app for android so that people remarkably like me could procrastinate with it while they should be working...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000ead20/signature.png]Hapili[/charsig]

Just started playing my Guardian again after 2 years? Tried your plug-in and see a skill on my 2nd Age Sword that isn't listed (below). Was it was retired from the game?

"Overpower Evade Chance"
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/06205000000002895/01001/signature.png]Gumpf[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by BTime View Post
    Just started playing my Guardian again after 2 years? Tried your plug-in and see a skill on my 2nd Age Sword that isn't listed (below). Was it was retired from the game?

"Overpower Evade Chance"
    Yeah, it was. You can buy scrolls from the Guardian Trainer to change that legacy to something else.

I was hoping not to resort to live data fetching anymore, but it seems some changes were made since I was last on bullroarer for Update 10, so I need some data before I can update LIP for U10 and level 85 1st age weapons...

Namely I need values at each rank, with (three) and without crystals for the default legacy (DPS, Tactical Damage Rating etc) for each of the following LI types:
    - 1h melee weapons (DPS)
    - 2h weapons (melee, bow/crossbow or javelin, DPS)
    - Tactical weapons or guardian emblem (Tactical Damage Rating or Shield Use)
    - Healing items (Tactical Healing Rating)
    - Burglar tools or champion runes (Incoming Healing Rating)

for level 85 first age LIs, that is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast