We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    1h 85 First Age DPS

Star-lit Crystals
    Rank 0 3
    1 149.1 152.1
    2 150.1 153.1
    3 151.1 154.1
    4 152.1 155.1
    5 153.1 156.1
    6 154.1 157.1
    7 155.1 158.1
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

I just posted some values here:
    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...27#post6744327

Oh and thanks for this great plugin, it really helps to figure out the costs and possibilities beforehand.

LIP has been updated to version 1.8, and should match all LIs in U10 and U11; including (finally) level 85 fist age weapons.

German and Russian translations should be up to date as well.

Get it here: http://www.lotrointerface.com/downlo...emPlanner.html

Note: Fury rating and the benevolence legacy might be slightly off on 2nd age bridles, not completely sure about that.

To those who posted/sent data, thanks. As it turned out, Turbine also altered DPS ratings on 3rd and 2nd ages, seemingly from level 75 onward so I wasn't able to complete an update of LIP until Bullroarer was up again (so I could do an exhaustive check yet again ...).

Quote Originally Posted by Equendil View Post
    LIP has been updated to version 1.8, and should match all LIs in U10 and U11; including (finally) level 85 fist age weapons.
    Any progress on your plans to give us some kind of chat-spewable version of constructed LIs to help folk?
    Or add relics?
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post
    Any progress on your plans to give us some kind of chat-spewable version of constructed LIs to help folk?
    Or add relics?
    Relics, not in the foreseeable future given the limited time I can set aside to work on plugins.

I've looked into linking fake LIs to the chat. Right now, I'm not sure that's possible at all, and if it is, it's going to require some serious magic (reverse engineering) for me to figure out how to do that. Failing that trick, I'll have to resort to textual output, I'm not decided yet, but I'll get to it eventually.

Right, I've made progress regarding linking fake LIs to the chat. That *seems* possible to do, though I pretty much had to reimplement the universe to even figure that out, and yet I'm still not entirely sure it'll work, but I'll try until I succeed or fail. Even though the feature might sound simple, it's a total hack, and a very complex one, so, it'll be done when it's done (if possible).

Right, I've made progress regarding linking fake LIs to the chat. That *seems* possible to do, though I pretty much had to reimplement the universe to even figure that out, and yet I'm still not entirely sure it'll work, but I'll try until I succeed or fail. Even though the feature might sound simple, it's a total hack, and a very complex one, so, it'll be done when it's done (if possible).
    Oh my god... seriously? This would help me SO much when I help others plan their LIs.

There are many, many people who absolutely hate dealing with the legendary system and whenever turbine resets the points on their items they have nothing to reference to reallocate those points. It'd be easier for me to just store the stuff for them in an LIP entry and link it to them.

Wow.. if you get this working I will be in awe. Thanks so much for checking into this!
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by ChromiteSwiftpaw View Post
    Oh my god... seriously? This would help me SO much when I help others plan their LIs.

There are many, many people who absolutely hate dealing with the legendary system and whenever turbine resets the points on their items they have nothing to reference to reallocate those points. It'd be easier for me to just store the stuff for them in an LIP entry and link it to them.

Wow.. if you get this working I will be in awe. Thanks so much for checking into this!
    Cheers, that's some motivation.

I can now definitively assert that the feature is possible to implement, and another one also: I should be able to import real LIs from the chat (no drag&drop though) into LIP, which I imagine would be useful too.

Bad news is, I'm going to have to find the identifiers of every legacy of every class at every tier, or almost 2000 identifiers ... that might take a while. I'm too deep into this to give up now though *haha*. I bet Turbine changes half the legacies next class updates.

LIP has now been updated for Helm's Deep !

Two new features added to that version: It is now possible to import LIs from the chat, as well as link LIs in LIP to the chat.

Get it here

LIP has now been updated for Helm's Deep !

Two new features added to that version: It is now possible to import LIs from the chat, as well as link LIs in LIP to the chat.

Get it here
    Nice! I'll try it out tonight. I had missed your update (so damn busy at work...) and was pleasantly surprised when I read it. Can't wait to try it out.
    Chromite (Hunter) - Grumbletocks (Guardian) on Landroval, Appendage (Hunter) on Brandywine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3