We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

RP Event Friday June 17th - Memorial Service for Megdor

It is with a heavy heart that I inform all that one of our beloved kin members Megdor was captured, tortured and killed by the vile orcs in Dol Dinen. This brave individual fought tirelessly for the free people and we plan to pay our respects to him this Friday at the graveyard outside Bree.

Please join us at 6:30 pm PST/9:30 pm EST at the North Gate of Bree. We will ride processional to the graveyard. If any would like to play songs in remembrance or share stories of Megdor, or even just support us in our time of need, we encourage you to do so.

If you have any questions on this RP event please feel free to ask me or any officers of the Remnants of Annuminas.

((Just to be clear this is an RP event. No person has died in RL.))
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000030802/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Re: RP Event Friday June 17th - Memorial Service for Megdor

((Glad to hear the OOC part!))
    Cainwen Ciaphas, Captain of Crickhollow, HERO OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My opinions are my own!

Thank you and update on coming RP event

I wish to personal thank all those who joined us in saying farewell to our lost comrade. Most especially thank you to Sadie from Second Breakfast and Theobrend from Riders of Reavencrest. It is especially hard as a leader of a kin to be reminded of the risk to those you lead into battle and taking time from your duties to stand by us and lend your support during this sad event.

We now turn our focus in bringing justice to Megdor and avenging his death. We have discovered that his fate came to pass due to the orcs camped at Dol Dinen. The Remnants plan to assault the vile enemy and remove all who had a hand in torturing and killing this great warrior.

All those from your kin that wish to join us in this endeavor will be most welcome. We are planning our assault for Friday night June 25th at 6:30pm Pacific/9:30pm Eastern time. We will meet at Esteldin before we move out and begin the battle.

~Diryna
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0c214000000030802/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I feel I must apologize for hijacking this thread, but I haven't found a better way to contact Theobrend or someone from Riders of Ravencrest on Crickhollow server. My toons Arianwen, Sharaia, and Callandria are not able to play right now, my good comp died on me. The comp I'm using to write this note is too old to even think about playing Lotro on...

I was wondering if I could prevail on my compatriots here to let Theo know why I haven't been on and please dont kick me from the Riders? I really doint have a timeframe on when I'm getting my good comp back, yet.

I also have 2 toons in Justified on the same server, Brinaia and Arlewayn, if you could let someone know?

Thank you so much for your time!
    Hawkwolf (AKA Arianwen)

No apologizes neccessary. Sorry to hear about your computer and hope you can get it fixed. I am sure someone has already passed this along but I too will also let Theo and Ssenir know about your post.

Diryna