We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Question Questions About Server

Hello,

I have been gone since Crickhollow was a new server, and it is one of three servers on which I have several mid-level characters.

I was wondering what people would estimate the level of activity is as far as RP, raiding, and large, active, casual kins? Crickhollow had sizable RP and casual kins when I left, but I'm not sure if these activities are still widely supported, and if there are endgame kin present.

Thanks in advance for your insight!

Crickhollow remains on the lower end as far as population goes, and we are in the pre-expansion lull so activity is a bit low. I can't really say much about the endgame kins, other than my belief that their activity and membership have certainly dipped quite a bit in the absence of new content. But Crickhollow always struck me as a bit more casual than most servers, and you'll definitely find casual social kins of all sizes.

Second Breakfast still supports three weekly light RP events (Bread & Jam at the Pony on Fridays at 8pm EDT, early Elevenses on Sundays at 11am and evening Elevenses on Mondays at 11pm, both at the Bird & Baby) as well as the multi-kin band, the Breakfast Club (informal concerts most Saturdays at 1pm). More involved role-play isn't found as much these days, as our best and brightest gravitated towards Landroval.

You will likely find more activity on your other servers, but I always preferred Crickhollow above all. In the end, its often about the kinship you find and the friends you make. I wish you the best of luck in finding that great kin and the activities you'd like to pursue wherever you may end up.
    Rosalie from Crickhollow's Second Breakfast
    Community events reporter at lotroplayers.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Visit secondbreakfast.guildlaunch.co m & crickhollowmusic.guildlaunch.c om
    Our weekly events--Fridays 9pm: Bread & Jam at the Prancing Pony
    Saturdays 1pm: Breakfast Club plays at Bree-town's South Gate
    Saturdays 4:30pm: Dulcet Tones play at the fountain in front of the Pony
    Sundays at 11am and Mondays at 11pm: Elevenses at the Bird & Baby
    Wednesdays at 11am & 10:30pm: Midweek Tunes & Ales around Eriador
    Find out about the kinships of Crickhollow at crickhollowkins.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by yossalu View Post
    In the end, its often about the kinship you find and the friends you make.
    This statement is as true as it gets. +1
    I do not read threads once I post in them because I could care less what your reply is...

Quote Originally Posted by Banefire View Post
    Hello,

I have been gone since Crickhollow was a new server, and it is one of three servers on which I have several mid-level characters.

I was wondering what people would estimate the level of activity is as far as RP, raiding, and large, active, casual kins? Crickhollow had sizable RP and casual kins when I left, but I'm not sure if these activities are still widely supported, and if there are endgame kin present.

Thanks in advance for your insight!
    Theres a few large active kinships still

-Knights of Ni

-The Dark Legion

-2nd breakfast

-nazgul bounty hunters

- theres a few others but definately not as active as they use to be

I still see a lot of endgame but timezone affects this alot. You can be on one time and it's not bad but then come on and your talking to yourself
    Last edited by Hayden102; Jan 09 2014 at 05:41 PM.
    Kornakhas -Defiler, Korbashburz -Reaver, Kortdogestyle -Warg, Kornquickscopamlg - Black Arrow, Kornslurpyourblood - Weaver -Pyrrhic
    Kortahl-Captain, Korthillion-Rune-Keeper, Korthro-Lore Master, Korthallion-Minstrel, Kormornoroth-Champion - The Dark Legion