We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Scrollable list of CheckBoxes

Maybe I'm missing something, but is it possible to create a list of CheckBoxes that can have a scrollbox on it? I'm trying to build a list of plugins a user has but each plugin has to have a checkbox, but when I add checkboxes to a ListBox the checkboxes don't appear, changing the ListBox to a simple Control allows them to show up but then I can't figure out how to allow the user to scroll the panel that is created by that.

I tried a ScrollableControl but it seemed to just crash my client when I would load my plugin, sooo I have no idea what was up with that.

Any help would be appreciated... and it's late so if I don't make as much sense as I need to for anyone to help, I will clarify myself tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Thanks!

Re: Scrollable list of CheckBoxes

A better question is how do I create a scrollable window? Right now the only Control I can get to scroll are ones with the scroll ability built in already. For example, a ListBox, but you can't add CheckBoxes to a ListBox because it doesn't actually display the CheckBox, just the label (unless I'm missing something).

I tried making a window scroll by creating the window and then creating a ScrollBar and setting the parent of the ScrollBar as the Window, which works in the sense that the scroll bar shows up, but it doesn't actually scroll the window. Window doesn't have a SetVerticalScrollBar method like ListBox does...

An example should be good enough to bump me in the right direction, I'm just stuck at this point. Thanks!

Thumbs up Re: Scrollable list of CheckBoxes

I have finally figured it out... by adding the checkbox to a Control and then adding the Control to the ListBox, it works... I seriously prefer Java