We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9
    Nestle between the Great Sea to the east and the vast plains of Ruhn to the west, and stretching from the warm lands in the south of Gondor Desert to icy Forochel in the north, this amazing land is ready to open its secrets to adventurers and travelers prepared to push into the lesser-known quarters: to the lava fields of Mordor national park where danger still lurks around every corner, to the wild beauty of Mirkwood natural reserve. Along the journey you will meet many amazing people, fight orcs and monsters, discover majestic landscapes, and taste the unique flavors of Middle-earth.

Middle-earth, a place that will forever keep you under its spell!

Middle-Earth: An explorer's Guide

Hello

The Laurelin Archives will go down for maintenance today , 20th of September at 18,00 UTC ( Find your timezone HERE )

This will be a routine maintenance and updates for the site.

We appreciate your patience.

- Amorey

Laurelin Archives Webteam

Hello Laurelin,

I just wanted say that I am the new reporter and moderator for the Laurelin Archives and that I am looking forward to helping maintain the site so that our RP community can continue to flourish, as well as write articles that are of interest to you.

If you want to know more about me, please go to https://laurelinarchives.org/about.

If you want to contact me about article ideas or anything that may concern you, feel free to do so and I will answer as soon as possible.

~ Gæded
    Gæded ~ Shieldmaiden of Helm's Deep ~ Second-in-Command of the Black Steel
    Mornenion "Morimaitë, Celussë" Darkwater ~ Avari Historian and Scholar

Laurelin Archives Web Team

Hello to all those out there that use the Laurelin Archives in support of your Roleplay on the Laurelin Server. I just wanted to say thank-you for all your support over the years, the site has certainly grown larger than anything the team ever imagined.

I just wanted to inform you of a recent change the team have made to the Archives in an attempt to keep events current and up to date. Being an active member of the community I know it can be frustrating turning up to a publicized event that fails to happen for one reason or another. To that end we have adjusted the way events are listed on the Archives.

In the past events could be posted for a set duration from months to years and the team would try to drop in on the longer posted ones to see if the event was running.

From now on new events posted will only have one occurrence so the event host will have to repost the event each week. Now we accept that sometimes events may run even if the host is away so to help out the host can always make contact with the Archives team and we will update the event in their absence.
    We hope this change will ensure that events listed are kept current so that those attending will not be disappointed.

As always if anyone has any questions on this issue or anything else on the Laurelin Archives then please feel free to contact one of the team.

Regards
    Khalis – Laurelin Archives Web Team

Quote Originally Posted by Khalis_Laurelin View Post
    As always if anyone has any questions on this issue or anything else on the Laurelin Archives then please feel free to contact one of the team.
    Just as a reminded on contacting the team to discuss anything to do with the Laurelin Archives site. The best ways are to send an email into the team (contact@laurelinarchives.org). Or direct a message to myself under Khalis or the other in game team member Gaeded. From there any of us can direct your query to the whole team for action.

We are always open to new ideas or even simply improve what we already have in place.

Thanks for your support as always.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9