We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Original Challengers of Gothmog on Laurelin

The Bandits Raid Alliance conquered Laurelin's Original Challenger title!

Print with the timestamp: http://i.imgur.com/k16AIyg.jpg

Big shoutouts to all of our members that were also part of this achievement!

Arad, Burgo, Champe, Dimaeth, Earbold, Elethuil, Ellingiel, Sai, Glor, Karl, Lillye, Lio, Mandura, Narthor, Marth, Patruxe, Seo, Stikkie, Strider, Ethiriell, Vasilissa, Xeni, Zahubu, Mike and Roots!

Sorry if I'm missing anyone there
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

Big congratulation to TheBandits group . After last week the UO challenge, on 1st attempt for OC-gothmog run and done it. Good work.

Only bad that i couldn't join
    Last edited by Karlwulf; Nov 11 2016 at 08:03 AM.
    Proud member of TheBandits Group. Only captain is Dovahkiin and warg Arcanine :) Karlwulf - captain, Karloin - RK, Karlabuck - burg, Karladriel - hunter, Karlalin - guard, Karlras - warden, Karlawyn - champ, Karlbear - bear, Karlsco - mini, Karldalf - LM, Karlbash - r11 warg, Karlsnakh - defi, Karldush - R9 BA Karlgukh - reaver, Karlachnophobia - weaver.

All that with Lillye healing?

Thats quite a feat, I must admit!

There have been leaks that Mr. Salmon was the leader that led to the victory of The Bandits. I would like to assure everyone, this info is incorrect, all lies spread by an ally of Gothmog, Narthor.

Quote Originally Posted by Champe View Post
    There have been leaks that Mr. Salmon was the leader that led to the victory of The Bandits. I would like to assure everyone, this info is incorrect, all lies spread by an ally of Gothmog, Narthor.

There is no way no deny it... the evidence is clear!

Narth is a farse and Champe is a puppet! #Preach
    Narthor - r11 Warden | Glawoneth - r9 RK | Trengo - r7 Burglar | Torvareth - r7 Champion | Garina - r5 Minstrel | Morgand - r0 Hunter
    Radguz - r12 Reaver | Narthorao - r8 WL | Narrowz - r8 BA | Woodyy - r8 Stalker(EN)
    YouTube Channel

Gratz guys. Well done
    Thorgull lvl 105 Champion - Malendar lvl 104 Warden - Estelldion lvl 100 LoreMaster - Ballduin lvl 36 Runekeeper - Nharduil lvl 17 Minstrel

All on Evernight