We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Right behind you.

Re: Kinships on Laurelin v.3

The Eagle Guard have a new website I wish to update: http://theeagleguard.shivtr.com/

Dear Berath, I'd be much obliged if you could please link the listing for Loth-i-Lonnath to the following new address:

Many thanks!
    [B][FONT=palatino linotype][URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/profile/508"][COLOR=#40e0d0][SIZE=3]Curugirion[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/B], [FONT=palatino linotype]Hirgonui of the[/FONT] [B][FONT=palatino linotype][URL="http://laurelinarchives.org/node/3197"][COLOR=#ffff00][SIZE=3]Loth-i-Lonnath[/SIZE][/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/B]

Celestial Dawn

Below is our general recruitment post. We welcome applications from all levels, all classes and all races. We are an 18yrs+ kindred.

Greetings, Travellers and Defenders of Middle-Earth! The Celestial Dawn Kindred seeks your aid and support in the war against the Enemy and his servants. In return we offer our aid, support and friendship! Join us now as we heed the call and stand fast against the marauding armies of Mordor and the White Hand!

We are a casual, fun kin of all classes, races and levels. What we value above all else is friendship, kindness and trust. People log in as and when they choose. There are no penalties for missing kin meetings or events. We only ask that people volunteer to help others in the kin. In turn, you will be pleasantly surprised to see that this help is always reciprocated. It means that when we do run instances the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed with everyone having a good time.

We have many crafters among us who are happy to help with developing your skills and can offer help with equipment, materials and learning. We have a crafting night every Tuesday where members can work together to provide the kindred with the items they need and to support each other.

We are not a hardcore skirmish/raid kin, but do organise instance/skirmish runs as well as support each other with difficult quests and areas. We enjoy patrolling together as and when it is needed. Wednesday night is a dedicated kin night where members are encouraged to prioritise helping their fellow kindred.

We also roleplay whenever the mood takes us, from in depth character development to just dancing, drinking and playing music in the Pony. The only roleplay requirement is the Oathing Ceremony to become a full kinmember. This ceremony takes place at our weekly kindred meetings at our kin house on a Monday evening.

If you are a solo player needing a bit of help with harder or fellowship quest, or like social play with group patrols and area questing, or just like to craft and share the fruits of your labours and get help in return, you are welcome to travel, party, and craft with us.

We have members from a cross section of ages and nationalities with recruitment restricted to the 18yrs+ player. We strive to be a multi-national kin and have members both from the EU and NA. There is no minimum logon requirement, you can live in Middle-Earth, or just come for a visit once in a while. It is the fun and friendships you will make within the kin that matters.

Until we meet
    Celestial Dawn Kindred

If you are interested in joining us or would like further information please contact us via in game tell/mail.

We also have a website at www.celestial-dawn.org.

Our active Officers are: Neonera, Lucreatia, Vikverjar, Gittal, Kadoc, Dembenthil, Varja and Elenenlaer.

Bumpy bump
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=164872&TabID=1396631"][COLOR=#00ff00]The Silent Minority[/COLOR][/URL]- Laurelin

Can anyone from the Ithilien Illuminated kinship get in touch with me? Is the kinship still going, we still on this server and active? I cant find any of you guys. Send me messages on here or add my xfire for easiness -chrisriley06

- Beard.

Kinship name: Numenoreans of Fallen Empire
    Mixed race
    Russian speaking

Last edited by Bulettin; Jul 05 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Red face

Sorry we don't look at these forums much

Mixed Kinship: House Hydra - and when I say mixed - I mean we have taken any waif or stray that has a personality

Founding Date: 24 April 2007
    all the normal things - Kin house banks websites mumble etc.

Ex eu server kin so we don't show up on the boards .

We are relatively small but member of a few of the larger raiding groups . Casual gamers with a strong emphasis on couples . Most members have founder accounts and multiple alts . We are heavily into crafting and side quests or activity ( horse collection - titles - deeds and quests for the sake of it rather than stats , fishing etc. ) Some members are heavy RP but this isn't enforced in kin channels .

We play to have fun , sometimes that means do a chicken run for someone sometimes its end level raiding sometimes its watching a sunset and chatting - always happy to hear from casuals who want a home or from anyone who needs a hand with something weird ...

try Ninheg Everbard Hesil Dimzad Isca Aeowulf or Eldariel if you want us as we are usually doing something somewhere

or http://www.househydra.com/ .

Adventurers of Arda

Hello there! If you are still updating this list, could you perhaps update the information for the Adventurers of Arda? We had some leadership changes because our leader has retired from leading (though not the game!) due to RL commitments.

The website is now located at: https://sites.google.com/site/adventurersofarda/

Leader: Tolibold (who is my main character)
    Officers: Karlito; Tallia; Firengar

For questions, the officers can be contacted in game - I can be found as Tolibold / Padhril / Eadga / Minleoth / Cambarien, depending on what class I feel like playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Padhril View Post
    Hello there! If you are still updating this list, .
    Yep, still updating.

It might be a week or so before I see any new kinship posts but the information will be added.

It's been over a year now, so at some point in the near future I'll go through the list and flag up any broken links etc. Some may belong to disbanded kinships and so there is no point keeping them on.
    [URL="http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=164872&TabID=1396631"][COLOR=#00ff00]The Silent Minority[/COLOR][/URL]- Laurelin

Thanks for the update!

Perhaps you would be so kind as to add "Nost en ithil" to the list under elf-only kinships? We are a newly founded medium-heavy RP kinship that has grown substantially during the past two weeks.

Leader: Ithilchen
    Officers: Minvirthon

Also on the Laurelin Archives: http://laurelinarchives.org/node/10879

Switzerland / Schweiz
    Hey there,

Could you add Glawar en Calidhil to the list? ^^ It's an Elf-only Kinship that's been around for a while now.

Glawar en Calidhil is an Elven kinship, Sister Kinship to Thrice Lucky that supports primarily Elven Role-play.

Despite being a Kinship, we are no in-character group and hold no formal ranking structure to distinguish members.

Am man theled? (For what purpose?): Our Main goal is modelled after our sister Kinship, Thrice Lucky. Our main goal is to provoke character progression with the help of others through in-character interactions. We aim to create innovative, plot-driven Storylines by introducing Like-minded Role-players to each other and provoking character interaction through them. We accept only Elves, being an Elven kinship, and try to portray the elves of the Third Age as faithfully as we can. Despite being majorly devoted to Role-play, we are also a very laidback and relaxed kinship. Role-players come and go at various times during the day and Role-play sometimes happens spotaneously at any given time. Glawar en Calidhil differs from most other kins in that we are mostly loose, and do not force our members to attend events or participate in on-going Storylines. All are free to create their own Role-play or join other's (With permission of course!) and we strive to help those wishing to learn how to RP as best as we can.

To join the kinship, we require you to be:

• Be willing to learn the lore of Tolkien and Elves. Basic understanding of the world of Middle-earth is highly encouraged.
    • An Elf
    • A friendly and sociable person with basic understanding of English Grammar and Language.

Is this your sort of kinship? If so, then feel free to contact us or apply!

Tûr ad Caun (Recruiting Officer(s)): Ruthoiel, Naurunir, Daerundros, Arivien, Idhrelleth
    Our website can be found here: Click me!
    (Please feel free to contact us for more information)
    Last edited by Sarathaela; Sep 23 2012 at 09:43 AM.
    [url=https://twitter.com/NalyeAsMeldar]Twitter[/url] | [URL="http://sarathaela.deviantart.com/"]Deviant Art[/URL] | [URL="http://hammadiquendi.blogspot.ch/"]Hammad-i-Quendi - Outfits for Elves[/URL]
    Daerundros | Selarthil | Ruthoiel | Duinien[/center]

Bobway is comming. Tommorow if you still want me .

Knights Of Eriador - Mixed rank 10 Kinship.

The Knights Of Eriador was founded late april 2007.

Our kinship and our characters represent a Knighthood that take pride in helping out where ever they are needed along side of the free people of Middle Earth - It being in more humanitarian and sanitary aspects, or keeping the roads safe, salvaging arts and texts of lore and history, defending the nearby villages from bandit raids - patrolling the lands of Eriador, or joining with other forces to march to battle.

The Knighthoods characters are not all warriors - we want all kind of people in our Knighthood. Farmers, Merchants, Accountants, Scholars and any kind of people with all sorts of vocations. All members who wants to follow a more militaristic road, can obtain the title of Knight of the order - If they wish to that is. If you prefer to RP a common person supporting the order, you follow a non-militaristic path.

Several weekly RP Events.

Age restricted to 18 and up.

To apply, or for more info, visit - http://knightsoferiador.shivtr.com/
    Arangilas Bloodrage - Founder and Grandmaster of the order of Knights Of Eriador.
    - I goth-e-goth nîn vellon nîn -

Kinship : The Watchers (Mixed Race Kinship)
    Server : Laurelin
    Leader : Honeydew
    Deputy : Jimhada
    Timezone : EU

We are currently looking for new like-minded people who raid for a giggle (please send an in-game mail)
    The Watchers

Valayári - Greek kinship on Laurelin

Valayári are Recruiting!

Kinship Name: Valayári
    Kinship Rank: 7+
    Leader name: Run by a Council, Valdarin acting as in-game Kinship Leader
    Kinship type: Instances, Casual, PvE, Light RP
    Language specific: Greek Only
    Activity level: 1-85
    Instancing/Raiding: twice a week
    Time: +2 GMT
    Voip: Necessary, we own a Mumble Server
    my.lotro page: http://my.lotro.com/guild-872572439391052544/

Hail and Well Met!
    We are the Valayári, a Greek Casual PvE (and Light RP) Kinship on Laurelin Server.
    First and foremost, we are a Fellowship of Friends, who like to hung out at various MMORPGs together.
    Our «Real Life» name is Principal Gods – translated in Quenya as Valayári.
    If you wish to join us –you have to speak Greek, try www.principalgods.gr

Καλώς σας Βρήκαμε!

Είμαστε οι Valayári, ένα Ελληνικό Casual PvE/Light RP Guild.
    Στο LotRo θα μας βρείτε στον server Laurelin.
    Ουσιαστικά είμαστε μια gaming παρέα από το 2009, που με το όνομα Principal Gods
    (αποδίδεται ως Valayári στην Quenya) μας αρέσει να περνάμε χρόνο μαζί και να παίζουμε ΜΜΟs.
    Περισσότερα στο www.principalgods.gr, όπου μπορείτε να κάνετε και Αίτηση.
    Στο παιχνίδι στείλτε μήνυμα στους Valdarin, Cerandil, Zaldora, Astardil ή Gaff.

My Kinship

Hi there.

I have a rank 7 Hobbit only kin called the lovers of food ale and pipeweed.

Great Idea by the way.

House Hawthorn -heavy rp kinship rank 9

We are mainly man race kinship (we dont allow active elves in RP.), but hobbits and dwarves are accepted. We seek for calm, loyal and family oriented kinmembers, we deeply care for eachother and we have big online "family". All other informations you can get at our fine site http://househawthorn.webs.com/ if you want to get know or join us. We are allied with House Dimaldri, House Widewillow and Shadow Blades.
    Recruiting officers: Tylan, Gallius, Rhyya, Brenorn, Lucren, Savela, Lilly and Annastaysia.

House Hawthorn is lotro kinship made by Emdar and Anrianne Hawthorn. We tought there is opportunity to explore medival lifestyle with lotr lore. Kinship is oriented around family Hawthorn and village Haynbury. History is composed from ancestor that after numerous adventures decides its time to settle down at his homeland Bree-land. With riches from adventures he buys land from mayor of Bree, at southeastern part of Bree-land. Name Haynbury gave Berethons wife as it discribed at his letter to his children, that is kept framed at library in Auburn Halls.
    Haynbury is base of our rp, as well manor of family Auburn Halls. Family goal is to protect village from any harm or misfortune. Not all has been good and villagers faced great dangers latly.
    Under lead of head of family Hawthorn, that is current son of Emdar and Anrianne Hawthorn, Tylan, house faces false accusations from enemies that pray on Bree-land and Haynbury freedome.
    Kinship life is centered around day-to-day chores, travels, patrols, training or feasts that are held often at Auburn Halls.

Feel free to visit us!
    Last edited by Wilwaryn; Nov 26 2012 at 04:40 AM.

Esquires of the Riddermark

Please add Esquires of the Riddermark to the list. We're a Rohan-inspired Kin and mixed race.

They are proud and wilful, but they are true-hearted, generous in thought and deed; bold but not cruel; wise but unlearned, writing no books but singing many songs, after the manner of the children of Men before the Dark Years...

Our History: In TA 3016, Edelred of Edelwine signed a decree disbanding the House of Edelwine and instead creating the Esquires of the Riddermark, appointing Eardhelm, Son of Aserid of Rohan, as his successor. There, the two formed two distinct sections to the Esquires of the Riddermark: the Eored of War, led by Edelred of Edelwine, and the Esquire Council, headed by Eardhelm Son of Aserid of Rohan.

The Eored was meant to be the military, protective militia that would prepare all remaining Rohirrim to act as one and hone their tactics, while the Esquire Council was primarily a legislative and adminsitrative body meant to hear matters brought forth by the remaining Rohirrim. Far from home, the Rohirrim needed a strong leadership to guide and organize them for the long journey home.

As of TA 3016, the two continued to prepare for the long journey home.

Who We Are: Hear ye, hear ye! Heed the call, brothers and sisters of Rohan; Esquires of the Riddermark seek Rohirrim who have strayed far and wide from their home to band together and serve the cause of our Homeland; to show their loyalty to the King of Rohan and join the fight to return home and reclaim Rohan from the forces of Darkness that have risen upon it. We offer a home for Rohirrim traveling from the lush fields and and grassy paths of Rohan, a place where tales of the Horse-Lords flow proudly from the tongues of men and women whose pride in Rohan can be heard from their lips and seen in their armors. We fight to return Home, we fight for our King, we fight for our Kind...

What We Offer: We are a heavy RP kin on the Laurelin server. We have members from both the US and other countries. Currently we are recruiting heavily and looking for new members willing to participate in our ever-growing RP's and missions. Any player with ties to Rohan or an interest in Rohan-RP is welcomed into our kin. Along with knowledgeable kin members, we also offer the following perks:

• High level crafters to help provide items as you level.
    • A detailed website: http://emoodie.net/Edelwine/Web/Main/
    • A forum site loaded with extremely helpful guides, thought-provoking discussions, and a platform for all our members to be heard upon. http://emoodie.net/Edelwine/Web/Forum/index.php
    • Players always around for RP help and assistance.
    • Several Provost groups to chose from to involve your member in.
    • An exciting Shieldmaiden group for female characters.
    • Kinship uniforms provided free of charge to all new recruits.
    • A growing group of allies to join for RP activities.
    • And much, much more as we continue to grow!

How To Join: Joining is easy! Send in-game mail or a PM to: Edelred, Eardhelm, Awiergan, Lillika, or Nirieleth to join. Many of our members will be in and around Bree in the coming weeks to make our name known and RP with folks in the Pony and around town. Feel free to RP and interact with us! We would love to have you in the Kinship and on our side fighting for our return to Rohan and far beyond the journey home.

It's been ages!

But time for a bump I think. Not sure how many of the links still work

Can you please add to the List the dwarf only kinship of “Khuzd Belkul”

Khuzd Belkul, meaning "mighty dwarf" in the ancient tongue of the dwarves, mustering dwarrows that are both mighty with axe and wise with words.

Khuzd Belkul is a non-military dwarf-only kinship on Laurelin bringing together a family of friendly and mature dwarf-RPers.
    We have weekly events, to which all are welcomed, yet we understand RL comes first and do not demand any attendance.
    RP is key with Khuzd Belkul, as such we have plenty of ad-hoc RP get-togethers where we RP our dwarven hearts out.
    We do not recruit “en masse” but rather seek to invite those top dwarven RP-ers to our family.

Do you love RP-ing as a dwarf?
    Do you want to be part of a mature and friendly RP-ing group?

Do not hesitate to get in touch – send a letter (or IM) to Kandral or email: kstrongbeard [AT] aol.com

QUOTE=Berath;6814358]It's been ages!

But time for a bump I think. Not sure how many of the links still work[/QUOTE]

Berath, there are so many kinships in your list who are disbanded for a long while now. Some of them even merged with our kinship.
    And ours is still missing in the list and we did reply here before. We are currently one of the biggest active kins arround for more then a year now.

Mixed in race and levels.

The Children Of Iluvatar - Www.thechildrenofiluvatar.org

The Children of Iluvatar is a mature, rank 10 kinship on the [EN-RP] Laurelin server in the persistent online world of The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO). The Children of Iluvatar, or TCOI for short, holds true to a fairly simple overarching gaming philosophy which is to create and enjoy a fun, relaxed, mature and respectful gaming experience.
    To make your gaming experience as fun as possible, we try to schedule alot of meetings every week and. You can join our MPvP raids, endgame raids, skirmishes, instances and RP ofcourse. We have unannounced events dailly, lets call it spontanious fun ^^.
    We have a Great webside, facebookpage and forum. We also use our voice Mumble server very active for more fun and leafing kin runs. We are a member of a great alliance with their own mumble channel.

Most of our members live in Europe this is why we schedule our meeting with GMT times. We do have enough members and officers on different timezones to make and keep our kinship active during the day. We hit arround 40 chars online at EU dinner time and we are quite active with at least 10 during the day.

If you have questions about TCOI or just want more info, you can contact us by sending an email to officertcoi@gmail.com. Or just send me an ingame mail [Gellthir, Gelltheir] Thanks and may Eru Ilúvatar watch over you~!

We are also a smial of the official Tolkien Society, under the name Laurelin. Our smial focuses on Lotro primarily. Smial's members can meet in real life to socialise and to discuss all aspect of Tolkien-lore, and for that we are based in Edinburgh, Scotland.

If you are interested in joining our kinship, just click our banner.

~~Gellthir Laingwador
    Last edited by GellthirLaingwador; Jun 12 2013 at 03:54 AM.

You posted and I didn't add you...obviously something personal

I've added you now!

As pointed out, many links are dead now, so I'm going through the list doing some pruning. If anyone has their kinship removed and it's still active, just post here and it'll get added back

Phoenix Legion - Mixed kinship ( part of Innocent alliance )
    Heordwyn - Rank 10 - Hunter
    Morgoes Warden Member of Innocent Alliance.
    Groloing - Rune-Keeper

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast