We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: The Dwarrow Ting (Dwarf only event)

Hail dwarves of Middle-Earth! The Dwarrow Ting assembles on Saturday the 10th of this Month, at 3 past midday (3pm servertime). We will meet on inside the gates to Ulfhirth homestead and lead the procession from there to the Tingstead. I hope to see many dwarves there and all dwarves are welcome to discuss dwarrow matters.

Duinn Muninn's son
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000016ab12/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Duinn Drakenbane of The Lonely Mountain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=blue]Lord of the Kinship of [URL="http://durinsfolk.mmoguildsites.com/"]Durin's Folk[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Good to hear and if my kin return in time it will be good to introduce you to them. I will attend regardless
    [CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkolivegreen][B]Thurban of the Blue Mountains[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkolivegreen][URL="http://durinsfolk.shivtr.com/"]Durins Folk[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][B][FONT=Times New Roman][size=1][COLOR=#a0522d][I]"Far over the Misty Mountains cold, to dungeons deep and caverns old we must away, ere break of day, to seek our pale enchanted gold."[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER][/size]

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000016ab12/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Duinn Drakenbane of The Lonely Mountain[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=blue]Lord of the Kinship of [URL="http://durinsfolk.mmoguildsites.com/"]Durin's Folk[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER]

The Fifth Dwarrow Ting
    From the 10th of December

Uzbad Duinn Word
    : “Welcome and by the Authority of Dáin, King Under the Mountain I call the Fifth Dwarrow Ting open. Is there anyone who wishes the Word? No? Then I will start with announcements; The Ting Date has been changed to the 10th of each month. So let it be noted in our records. Also The Explorers Guild of Durin's Folk will be opening its events to the Dwarrow Ting members after the mannish New Year, by creed of Izbad Hanfur of our Kin.”
    Master Thradin of Durin’s Folk exclaimed “Aye, that is good news”.
    Uzbad Duinn Word: “Note that all Dwarrow Ting members will be notified through the Khazadgund and to continue; there is still the event of Ales & Tales, which was to be considered For all the Dwarrow Ting!' Alas, I think it has somewhat ceased, has it not?'
    Master Thradin of Durin’s Folk raised his opinion; “It has been used for band practice, Uzbad Duinn”.
    Master Hogbud of Durin’s folk spoke afterwards; “And we that cannot play, can listen!”. Which was followed by many silent nods.
    Uzbad Duinn Word: “However, we can if no objections do something similar? A pub and music night at Thorins Halls tavern? Where Dwarrow Ting members gather for ale, tales, music and riddles, and whatever pleases and dulls your senses!”
    “I know the Kinship of Baruk Khazad, has a night set off for it, and my kin does as well' What of the Kinship of Sigin Tarag?”
    To which Master Skroli of Sigin Tarag replied; “We of Sigin Tarag have no nights planned, we are too few at the moment.”
    Uzbad Duinn Word: “And master Oide you are by yourself but you are of course welcome to join!”.
    Master Oide kinless replied: “Many thanks”.
    Uzbad Duinn Word: “But a good socializing event wouldn't hurt anyone, we can make it as grand as any tavern event!
    Master Oide replied: “Aye!”. Followed by many nods
    Uzbad Duinn Word: “besides my kins band wouldn't mind practicing during these ales and tales nights, eh?”
    Master Augir of Durin’s Folk agreed on behalf of the Bards of Durin’s Folk.
    Uzbad Duinn Word: “Any objections to the notion?”
    To which Master Augir stated: “It would be grand to have an audience”. And Master Thradin replied: “Aye, master Augir”. Relpied to Uzbad Duinn’s Word; “Nay, none from me, Uzbad.”
    Lord Graindim of Baruk Khazad said: “A little music never hurts!”
    Master Hogbud of Durin’s Folk exclaimed: “A good audience!
    To which Master Skroli answered; “The plan is fine!”
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word: “Settled then!”
    Master Thradin added: “and if anyone says anything bad about my music ill cut their head off.” And laughed loudly, followed by grins and laughter from the others.
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word: “On Every Thursday on the 3rd hour pass midday the event will take place”.
    Master Augir replied: “I think the current time wich we had for ales and tales night will be good to keep, Uzbad”
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word: “Aye, good!”
    Master Augir’s word: ‘next thursday the Durins folk kin band will have its first concert, or Or Bards with beards, as we also are known.
    Uzbad Duinn raised a question; “And where is it to be held?”
    Master Augir’s word: “In our kinhouse! But perhaps we might have it in Thorins Tavern considering...”
    Uzbad Duinn replied to Augir’s suggestion: “Aye, would master Norgi approve?”
    That I am not sure of as he is not here, our kin house is the place he approved before this meeting. Perhaps keep it there! But the visiting kins here might want to come”
    Uzbad Duinn replied: “They are more than welcome to come to our kin house; it is in this very homestead, 2 Highspire Street!”
    Master Torstig added: “..aye is it possible tae set tha locks so they may enter?”, to which master Augir nodded in agreement.
    Uzbad Duinn took back the word and thanked master Augir for his suggestion and announcement.
    Uzvbad Duinn’s word: “Okay, special circumstance, the first new Ales and Tales will be held in our Kinhouse! The subsequent ones will be held at the Tavern as agreed here. I will set up posters to all dwarves of Ered Luin, so all will know of our festivities!”
    Duinn’s word was followed by cheers from the assembled Ting members in agreement to the suggestion.
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word: “There are two events which will be held here as well; one on the 22nd of this month; The Yule blot and the second on 25th of this month if ye are not busy roasting at home? Mahal’s Mass! They will be held in this homestead, at the 3rd hour past midday.”
    “The floor is open for suggestions, if anyone wishes to speak! please raise your hand”
    Lord Graindim replied: “I would have a word, if I may?” and it was given.
    Lord Graindim’s Word: Well, first of... For those that did not know, Lord Feldsparr has stepped down from his role as leader of Baruk Khazad, and named me his replacement. ...not what I meant to say, just throwing it out to there in case anyone had missed it...! But no, what I meant to say was...; Just a mention of the threat rising in the south. I hear the Armies of Isengard are on the move.”
    Uzbad Duinn replied: “Indeed, that be true! he Gap of Rohan is far from safe, the way north is blocked”
    Lord Graindim’s Word: “Though it be far removed from our homes, it might not be in our interest to let him do whatever he wants!”
    Maser Thradin added: “If Isee him again he will feel my hammer”.
    Lord Graindim’s Word: “Who knows what he would do, and where his armies will go, after a potential victory in the south?”
    Uzbad Duinn answered Graindim question: “March north?”
    Lord Graindim’s Word: “Well, unless anyone else has any to say on that matter, that is all from my part; A reminder that, for all the good, there are also some bad.”
    Master Thradin added: “Saruman would deal with Rohan and Gondor before heading north in my opinion” Before the Word was given to Oide.
    Master Oide’s Word: “With regards to this force rising from south, I would like to prepare an assault against these "potential armies" rising in the south. If possible, I would like to take with me a small band of brave dwarves with me and try to counter this force'”
    Master Zignar of Baruk Khazad replied to Master Oide’s suggestion: “It would serve us all well to keep an eye to the south for this new threat”
    And master Thradin continued: “I say wait for his move on Rohan and...'smack' we strike him in his rear and take Isengard while he is distracted”.
    Uzbad Duinn replied: “I say we take our care on this matter and put our strength to us with the men of the Grey Company. Perhaps Rohan? I have no likings with the Dunlendings! Foul folk, if ye ask me”
    Lord Graindim answered: “I would not go so far...our folk did have dealings with them in the past, in exile.”
    Master Thradin raised his voice to Graindim’s reply: “Not all Dunlendings are evil!” To which Uzbad Duinn noded and reply: “That be true!”.
    Master Zignar replied to Thradin: “Honour among Dunlendings seems as rare as beards among halflings'”
    Lord Graindim replied: “There are some bad of them, no doubt, but I am sure there are others of them who would prefer only to be left out of the war.'”
    And master Thradin continued; “I disagree, some have great honour, some are merely under the yoke of a tyrant and some are waiting to see who the strongest side to ally to is”.
    Master Skroli raised his concern amongst the chatter: “I say we look to our own lands. Goblins in the vale here, and dourhands in Sarnur, and that's just here! Not to mention the reclaimation of Khazad-Dum.”
    A heated debate ensued between many of the Ting members which were stopped by Uzbad Duinn taking back the word.
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word: “If there are no other suggestions for the Ting, I would suggest we move along on matters at hand” the word was then given to master Torstig of Durin’s Folk.
    Master Torstig’s Word: .”..What of our kinsman held in Angmar...ah hear no mention o' him? Do we leave tae the mercy of lies in thon Fortess?”
    Uzbad Duinn replied swiftly: It is still to be investigated. Izbad Hanfur is searching now and methinks the rangers as well. So in due time a small force will go north, but now we are to be cautious.”
    Master Torstig’s Word: “..Aye...it will be as yer command Laird Duinn”. Uzbad Duinn took back the word and moved on.
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word: Then I will conclude Ting! We will commence here at the Tingstead on the 10th of January for the Sixth Dwarrow Ting. The events planned are as aforementioned the Ales, and Tales of the Taverns in Thorin's Halls. Yule Blot on the 22nd of this month and Mahals mass on 26th of this month, at the Tingstead.
    By the authority of Dáin of the Lonely Mountina I call the Fifth Dwarrow Ting Closed!”

Uzbad Duinn bade the Ting members stay and enjoy music the Bards Guild of Durin’s Folk and there they rejoiced in ales and music.
    Next Ting will assemble at The Tingstead on the 10th of January

((OOC: Tuesday 10th of January, Ulfhirth Homesteads at the Entrance 3pm Servertime))

Greetings and take heed!

The Dwarrow Ting gathers tomorrow at Ulfhirth Homesteads, I invite all dwarrow kinships and dwarrows alike to join us. We will meet at the entrance of Ulfhirth Homesteads at the 3rd hour past midday on the 10th.

((ooc: 3pm servertime, 8pm GMT))

This is a sad day indeed, to learn I have missed the Dwarrow Ting.
    The goblin infestation in the Vale of Thrain commanded my attention.
    I will try and make the Ting next month.

Glaimbi

(OOC: Being a new dwarf to the server I was looking to get in touch with some of my kin at this event.)

Goblin's need to hacked and kept at a lower numbers, so no worries, brother for on the 10th of February we shall meet for the next one. And now a new grand event will follow as well, which I will indulge in the transcription of the 6th Ting later.

The Sixth Dwarrow Ting

An honour-guard was formed to honour the members of Ting and their arrival at the Gates to Ulfhirth Homesteads ere Lawspeaker Duinn lead them to the Tingstead.

Those in attendance;
    Duinn Lord of Durin’s Folk, Lawspeaker and Scribe
    Wye of the Order of Middle-Earth.
    Sesilnous of the Clan Stoutbeard
    Freynar of Durin’s Folk
    Khazgur of the Iron Axes
    Khlosi of Durin’s Folk.
    Styrjorn of Durin’s Folk.
    Fimbultyr of Durin’s Folk.
    Hoagarth of Durin’s Folk.
    Norgi of Durin’s Folk.
    Graindim Lord of Baruk Khazad.
    Laedri of Durin’s Folk.
    Ulfdan of Durin’s Folk
    Daain Lord of the Clan Stoutbeard.
    Dazgralin of Durin’s Folk
    Hogbud of Durin’s Folk
    Diralin of Durin’s Folk.
    Hrafsten of Durin’s Folk
    Kilibur of the Clan Stoutbeard

Procession to the Tingstead

Lawspeaker Duinn opened the Dwarrow Ting saying; 'I am the Lawspeaker and by the Authority of King Dain, I call the 6th Dwarrow Ting open!' and continued 'Now to begin, just a reminder of the events; You say, 'Ales & Tales as issued by the 5th Ting is on every Thursday for all Ting members to enjoy at the 3rd hour past midday! 'And the Ting itself is to be held on the 10th of every month as decreed. Now, is there anyone who wishes the word?'

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'There is a suggestion which has been postponed for too long. Tis' a sueggestion about a dwarven contigent sent to the Moors, a contingent of Dwarrow Ting members! Is it possible?'

To which Lord Graindim responded, 'An earlier Ting ended with some of us taking of for the Ettenmoors, so yes, I would say it is possible.'
    Uzbad Duinn’s word 'Could we agree on some future date on this? Or perhaps another place that needs our help? Perhaps Helegrod? or Some part of Khazad-Dum?'
    Lord Daain of the The Clan Stoutbeard asked his advisor Sesilnous: ‘Is it possible for our troops to participate in yet another battle at the moment?.’
    Uzbad Duinn raises his voice and continued his Word; 'Or South off Dunland?'
    Lord Daain coughed to catch Duinn’s attention and was given the Word.
    Lord Daain’s Word; 'Well met Durin’s folk and The Iron Axes and Baruk Khazad and the Order of the Middle earth, I am Lord Daain Stoutbeard headdwarf of Clan Stoutbeard to those of you whom do not know me. This is master Sesilnous my advisor and trustworthy friend.' To which Sesilnous was formally introduced to The Dwarrow Ting, and Lord Daain continued his Word; 'We are currently participating in the assault on Isengard. And many of our troops are already involved in heavy battles. But we have been contemplating and we have enough troops in our reserves to aid the in the battles we agree upon on this Ting. So you can all count on our ranks! Thank you for the word Lord Duinn.'

Uzbad Duinn then took the Word and laid forth the formalized suggestion before the Ting Members.

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'So here is the suggestion!; Shall we set of a day of each month to do this?' A day which does not inerrupt any other kinships working, this will be up to every kin to ensure that all are well informed of this and ofcourse use the Khazadgund. What is then the best date?'
    To which Lord Graindim added; 'Well, with the Ting on the tenth...' and continued while many whispered amongst themselves; 'Having it but a few days would do well, I suppose, making the Ting a good opportunity to remind about it beforehand.'

To which many nodded and replied to ‘Yea’

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'The day after perhaps? On the 11th? What say the Ting members?'
    The Dwarrow Ting members settled on the Suggestion and agreeing unanimously on the decree.

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'Then it is settled! Decreed by the Ting! And to further the suggestion; Shall we say we meet at Frerin's Court to prepare on the 11th of every month to mobilize the Ting army?'

Lord Daain replied with a low but sturdy voice: The Ting Army, I like the sound of that.

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'We will use the Ting itself to support it!'
    The Deliberation then turned to the time of the assembly on the day after The Dwarrow Ting, which was agreed on 2nd hour past midday on the 11th of Every month.

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'Aye then we are in agreement, and then let it be known to all our enemies and let them fear! We form the The Ting Army and The Ting Army shall assemble for the glory of the dwarrows'
    Followed by thunderous applaud and roaring dwarves and bolstering cheers rang throughout the Tingstead as the charter was signed.
    After it was signed Uzbad Duinn took the word again and addressed the Ting.
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'Good work then...Anyone wish the word?'
    Khlosi raised his hand! And was given the Word.

Khlosi’s Word; 'I wished to ask whether there have been arrangements for a Lord's meeting of the kins, to dıscuss the succession to the Lawspeaker post. A couple of tings past this was mooted and perhaps ought to be mooted again'

Uzbad Duinn replied; 'Aye that is true...'

Khlosi’s Word; 'Of course, this is a matter for the lords. I am just prompting them to try to get together'

Uzbad Duinn replied; 'However, the post comes with responsibility to maintain and publicize the event and whatnot'

Khlosi’s Word; 'All I have tosay'

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'What say the Lords and representatives of the kinships?'

Khazgur gestured to speak but was taken by Lord Graindim

Lord Graindim replied; 'Well, it might be time we had another Lord's meet, was some time since we had the last one, no?'

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'Aye some time ago. Lord Daain or Graindim perhaps? Will you set it up?'

To which Khazgur added; 'Certainly I'll take thy proposals tae Cheiftain Oaric o' the Axes, though I canst tell ye that this sort o' time be problematic fer the Heid Dwarf o' the Axes'
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'Aye'

Lord Graindim replied; 'Well, I...suppose that could be arranged.'
    You say, 'who then will take it?'

Lord Graindim continued; 'I guess I could arrange such a meeting, if need be.'

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'Graindim then! You must then send a mail to the respective lords. The respective dwarf Lords will receive a letter with the assigned date of this meeting' And it was passed then Uzbad Duinn again addressed the Ting saying; 'Is there anyone else who wishes the word?'

Norgi of Durin’s Folk raised his hand and was given the Word
    Norgi’s Word; 'I heard that a few of our allies were considering a trivia night. To follow this we have one in the planning already. A quiz night as such, around the 19th of the month and open to all who wish to attend; there will be music and of course...free beer'
    To which the applaud and loud cheers were given in agreement with Norgi’s suggestion and the Word was given back to Uzbad Duinn.

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'A quiz open to all! And Beer and an opportunity to get drunk, perhaps an excuse even'
    To which the Dwarrow Ting was in agreement to join in on and share in the festivities. Uzbad Duinn continued his Word afterwards.

Uzbad Duinn’s Word; 'If there are no other suggestion from other kins we must close rather soon...No? Then this will be one of the shortest Ting'
    Lord Daain replied; 'Short but effective. '

Uzbad Duinn’s Words; 'Alas, we must one of those too..So to summarize...Ales & Tales each Thursday and open to all, at the 3rd Hour past midday; music, beer and riddles to be served...The Dwarrow Ting will commence next month on the 10th. And on the 11th we meet at Frerin's Court to assemble the Ting Army!'

Lord Daain replied; 'Clan Stoutbeard thank you lord Duinn for arranging and leading this Dwarrpw Ting.'

Uzbad Duinn’s continued his Word; Lord Graindim will set up a meeting of lords ere the 7th Ting!'

Daain replied again; 'And also thank to all the dwarfs of the clans that has assembled.'

Uzbad Duinn’s Word and Closing of the Ting; 'I call on all representatives and individual dwarves here! Shall we march together?'
    To which all the Dwarrows of the Ting were in agreement and cheered wildly.
    Uzbad Duinn’s Word and Closing of the Ting; 'Shall the Ting Army be our Ironfist! The Ironfist of the Dwarves? Then by the authority of King Dáin I call the 6th Dwarrow Ting closed! 'May Mahal guide you and mithril find you!'

The Dwarrow Ting was closed and the Dwarrows cheered on for the suggestions made and said their goodbyes to all who attended.
    Suggestion and Announcements;
    · Formation of The Ting Army to meet at Frerin’s Court on the 11th of Each month 2nd hour past midday.
    · Quiz Night on the 19th and reminders of Ales, Tales & Riddles each Thursday on the 3rd hour past midday as is with the Quiz Night.
    · Lord Graindim of Baruk Khazad to organize the Meeting of Lords ere the 7th Dwarrow Ting.
    Last edited by Duinn; Jan 16 2012 at 08:20 AM.

Lord Daain raises his opinion

Many were in attendance, here Khlosi speaks

10th of February, the 7th Dwarrow Ting assembles!

The 7th Dwarrow Ting will meet on the 10th of February at Ulfhirth Homestead, 3rd hour past midday, I send an invitation to all dwarrows and dwarrow Kinships to join.

The 6th Dwarrow Ting concluded with the formation of the Dwarrow Ting Army, which will assemble at the 11th or day after each Ting, at Frerin's Court and march to battle.

The 7th Dwarrow Ting will meet on the 10th of February at Ulfhirth Homestead, 3rd hour past midday, I send an invitation to all dwarrows and dwarrow Kinships to join. Come and raise you opinions in the matters concerning Dwarves

The 6th Dwarrow Ting concluded with the formation of the Dwarrow Ting Army, which will assemble at the 11th or day after each Ting, at Frerin's Court and march to battle.
    Last edited by Duinn; Oct 06 2014 at 04:41 AM.

Red face Re: The Dwarrow Ting (Dwarf only event)

Lovely

I have updated The Dwarrow Ting Page on The Chronicles of Laurelin, with the new date for yer, Master Duinn.

The new event has also been added to to The Laurelin Calendar

*gives a small wave and smiles at the dwarves*
    Amorey
    Laurelin Archives Webteam

The 8th Dwarrrow Ting shall meet at the Tingstead of Ulfhirth Homestead at the 3rd hour past midday 10th of March.
    To all dwarrows I welcome to join.

Assembly point past the river at Ulfhirth Homestead 3pm Servertime

Greetings All free Folk!

As decreed by the 9th Dwarrow Ting! The 10th Gathering of the Dwarrow Kins invites all dwarrows to attend at this momentous occasion at Thorin's Hall and this eve will be held at Lord Dwalin's Throne.

But, we also invite all free folk to join as observers and see a dwarven Ting deliberate matters of dwarrow folk, there will also be a matter to discuss for those only there to observe, however, nothing will be revealed until then.

So to all come to Thorin's Hall, at 3pm ((8pm BST)) at the statue in, by the Town crier.

Lawspeaker Duinn,

The 10th Dwarrow Ting

The 10th Dwarrow Ting decreed in agreement with welcomed free folk to form the Western Ting for the benefit of all free folk to be held every three months on the 10th of those months.

The 10th Dwarrow Ting also decreed the Dwarrow Ting to be held every other month on the
    10th of that month, so as not to interfere with the Western Ting.

Other matters of the 10th Ting were to safe guard trade-routes, keep borders and towns safe and root out Goblin infestations in the western lands. Also to hold watch on Angmar.

The procession to Thorin's Throne

The 10th Ting welcomed all free folk

Discussion the formation of the Western Ting

11th Dwarrow Ting

Hail and Greetings!

To all dwarrows and dwarrow kinship, I Duinn Muninn's son, Lawspeaker of the Dwarrow Ting bid ye welcome to the 11th Dwarrow Ting which will take place on Tuesday the 10th of July at Thorin's Throne at Thorin's Hall. Discussion on matters of dwarrow folk and customs.

Kind regards, Duinn Muninn's son

12th Dwarrow Ting!

The 12th Gathering of The Dwarrow Ting

I Duinn Muninn's son Frerin's son, Lord of the Kinship of Durin's Folk and Lawspeaker of the Dwarrow Ting call on every dwarf and dwarrow kinship alike able and willing to join The Dwarrow Ting.
    On the 10th of this Month at three of the clock past midday.
    Let it also be known that Twelve moons have passed since the First Ting was held, so now we celebrate a new year in reckoning of menfolk and a prosperous one.

((This Ting will also be held in Thorin's Halls by the Throne, 10 August, 3pm servertime))

The 13th Dwarrow Ting
    Hearken Dwarrows of Middle-Earth

The Dwarrow Ting will assemble on the 11th at The Tingstead in Ulfhirth homesteads. 3 off the clock past midday.

Now we hold the 13th Dwarrow Ting, little has been seen of other dwarrow, I call on all dwarrow kinships and straddling dwarrows alike to join us! The event will be followed by the Ceremony of the Lost, in remembrance of those dwarrows who have gone to the Halls of Waiting, and Ales, Tales & Riddles will commence after that.

((OOC: 11th October, 3pm servertime, Ulfhirth Homestead at the Assembly point in the Homestead. NOTE: The Event on the forums will return to somewhat the old format, instead of a full transcript, it will be more story based.))

Last edited by Duinn; Oct 09 2012 at 05:13 PM.

The 14th Dwarrow Ting
    Dwarrows of Middle-Earth!

Hear ye, Hear ye!

I Duinn Muninn's son Frerin's son Throrin's son of the Lonely Mountain, Lord of the Kinship of Durin's Folk and Lawspeaker of The Dwarrow Ting make notice that The 14th Dwarrow Ting is approaching!

On the tenth day of November the dwarrows of Ered Luin will assemble at the Tingstead in Ulfhirth. I do hereby on the behest of The Dwarrow Ting sent invitations to all dwarrows kinships and those non affiliated, and other dwarrows alike to join us in matters regarding dwarrows. We will start at the 3rd hour past midday.

((OOC: The event will be held on the 10th of November and start inside the gates of Ulfhirth Homesteads in Thorin's Halls at 3pm))
    Last edited by Duinn; Oct 16 2013 at 11:42 AM.

((BUMP: The event will be held on the 10th of November and start inside the gates of Ulfhirth Homesteads in Thorin's Halls at 3pm. All dwarven roled players are welcome to join))

The 15th Dwarrow Ting

Hear ye, Hear ye!

I Duinn Muninn's son Frerin's son Throrin's son of the Lonely Mountain, Lord of the Kinship of Durin's Folk and Lawspeaker of The Dwarrow Ting make notice that The 15th Dwarrow Ting is TONIGHT!

I do hereby on the behest of The Dwarrow Ting sent invitations to all dwarrows kinships and those non affiliated, and other dwarrows alike to join us in matters regarding dwarrows. We will start at the 3rd hour past midday.

((OOC: The event will be held on the 30th of January and start inside the gates of Ulfhirth Homesteads in Thorin's Halls at 3pm))
    Last edited by Duinn; Mar 25 2014 at 04:17 AM.

The 16th Dwarrow Ting

Hear ye, Hear ye!

I Duinn Muninn's son Frerin's son Throrin's son of the Lonely Mountain, Lawspeaker of The Dwarrow Ting make notice that The 16th Dwarrow Ting will be held on Thursday the 10th of April, at 3pm!

I do hereby on the behest of The Dwarrow Ting sent invitations to all dwarrows kinships and those non affiliated, and other dwarrows alike to join us in matters regarding dwarrows. We will start at the 3rd hour past midday.

((OOC: The event will be held on the 10th of April and start inside the gates of Ulfhirth Homesteads in Thorin's Halls at 3pm))

((Bump! To all dwarven rp'ers come to the Ting on Thursday))

The 17th Dwarrow Ting will meet on the 9th of October at Ulfhirth Homestead, 3rd hour past midday, I send an invitation to all dwarrows and dwarrow Kinships to join. Come and raise you opinions in the matters concerning Dwarves

Durin's Folk invites all dwarrows willing to participate!

Lawspeaker Duinn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2