We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    I'm still waiting for someone to beat exactly 2k kills @r8. CYMOONNN people.

-Edit, I think Merelena could.
    Nebi, Nebi, SoL @ R8 Stalker, you know it See you son at Snowbourn, but just BA atm Hugs: Farruquita Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Frankly, it is, outside GTA. For classes without stealth, that is. You always get called out & zerged.
    And you really think this wasn't the same for the most hated class in this game throughout the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    And you really think this wasn't the same for the most hated class in this game throughout the years?
    Oh it was, for sure. Just less hard than on a non-stealth class, because you can't ambush stuff.

Oh it was, for sure. Just less hard than on a non-stealth class, because you can't ambush stuff.
    Got to love those statements of people who do not play a stealth class.

Just trust me, it was equally as bad, if not worse. There is a reason for the general hate against burglars (and wargs, but less)

Got to love those statements of people who do not play a stealth class.

Just trust me, it was equally as bad, if not worse. There is a reason for the general hate against burglars (and wargs, but less)
    Well yeah, I can agree on the 1m CD stealth tracks every warg posesses. But won't you agree on the fact that you can actually pick your target, rather than encountering it? If I run into 4+ creeps, there's no way to run.

Well yeah, I can agree on the 1m CD stealth tracks every warg posesses. But won't you agree on the fact that you can actually pick your target, rather than encountering it? If I run into 4+ creeps, there's no way to run.
    Of course, and since I know you don't want me to hold a wall 'o text (of which I am capable to do so), I'll be short this time.. You can pick your target which is an advantage, however when one knows you play a burglar, and there are multiple people on your tracker - 85% will pick the burglar. Since the introduction of store tracks (but this is irrelevant for we speak of non-store times*) this has become even worse. A burglar can of course stealth, hide etc. but back then (while burglars were OP, I know..) they could have a raid on them after being called out. And I myself have not seen many raids do that for other classes (but dependent on people)..

Let's just say that every class has their advantage, and some people are too fast with their opinions and they just QQ straight away.

(Take example of 'Bruceli' on the forums. Look his posts back whenever you are bored).

* Lul the game was actually without store!? Que!?

Of course, and since I know you don't want me to hold a wall 'o text (of which I am capable to do so), I'll be short this time.. You can pick your target which is an advantage, however when one knows you play a burglar, and there are multiple people on your tracker - 85% will pick the burglar. Since the introduction of store tracks (but this is irrelevant for we speak of non-store times*) this has become even worse. A burglar can of course stealth, hide etc. but back then (while burglars were OP, I know..) they could have a raid on them after being called out. And I myself have not seen many raids do that for other classes (but dependent on people)..

Let's just say that every class has their advantage, and some people are too fast with their opinions and they just QQ straight away.

(Take example of 'Bruceli' on the forums. Look his posts back whenever you are bored).

* Lul the game was actually without store!? Que!?
    L50 cheeseburglars <3

Definition of godmode

vs

Discuss.

Easy no gz. And, pathetic tab, but you're good to leech still.
    Merry Christmas nub.

Easy no gz. And, pathetic tab, but you're good to leech still.
    I have my fair share in fights, compared to others...

Merry Christmas nub.
    Yeah I love you too!

Discuss.
    Not impressed.

But I appreciate your effort so gratz nonetheless.

#veteranism_EU

Congrats on rank!

Discuss.
    Typical E-Fame

don't care about my bad UI, it's a temporary station

Cheers!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by Rob83 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Gratz Vaio, always challenging to 1v1

r12

Took me more than year but finally r12 since im not PRO EU Veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrian View Post
    Took me more than year but finally r12 since im not PRO EU Veteran.

Your stats aren't actually awful.

Gj Alextbeast, FRIEND.

#hate #whenwillitbegin #forumQQ

Rango today, still working on those stats.

#hate #whenwillitbegin #forumQQ

Rango today, still working on those stats.

Terribul stats, just terribul. No zerging involved. And this pathetic rating. Clearly GTA farmed with friends. You may still find somewhere here my ™ tab when I was r9 myself, it's never too late to reroll brother, jus' sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Terribul stats, just terribul. No zerging involved. And this pathetic rating. Clearly GTA farmed with friends. You may still find somewhere here my ™ tab when I was r9 myself, it's never too late to reroll brother, jus' sayin'.
    True duo War Tab, with a dash of zerg with some clubbing at GTA.

Last edited by Lobla; Jan 05 2014 at 06:30 PM.

I am sorry, server #2, I will try and zerg more and have more people leeching my infamy when playing. You would have been R9 before the American take over, no? CM forums may house the glory of the R9 tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    True duo War Tab, with a dash of zerg with some clubbing at GTA.

Woah! Still owns Sonki's I beilieve.

I am sorry, server #2, I will try and zerg more and have more people leeching my infamy when playing. You would have been R9 before the American take over, no? CM forums may house the glory of the R9 tab.
    My bad, I forgot about The King who takes primo. It should be at the bottom of the first page, but now appreciate the effort I made: http://oi39.tinypic.com/2gv2dqa.jpg

Every time you look on this pic you will think: "Damn, I need to reroll so bad."

Especially dat rating's OP.

My bad, I forgot about The King who takes primo. It should be at the bottom of the first page, but now appreciate the effort I made: http://oi39.tinypic.com/2gv2dqa.jpg

Every time you look on this pic you will think: "Damn, I need to reroll so bad."

Especially dat rating's OP.
    Please never forget Zeh King

Well well well. I lyk dat rating, especially @ 65 when it was hardmode.

BUT

Not even HoS @ Old School R9. And moi ratio is better. Maybe it is YOU who should re-roll, #2.

Please never forget Zeh King

Well well well. I lyk dat rating, especially @ 65 when it was hardmode.

BUT

Not even HoS @ Old School R9. And moi ratio is better. Maybe it is YOU who should re-roll, #2.
    It's not dat Old School, I was PvPing on hunter back then and HARDMODING on defiler. In fact yes, it was hardmode to survive in raid when your RL went afk for 15 minutes asking later why did we wipe.

Real zergtab.

Don't have original so wasn't able to remake it..

Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast