We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    GZ for rank, very difficult to rank a guardian so its a big GZ
    keep bringing nice fights to the moors!!
    Gratz looks like i made your screenshot :/
    [CENTER]Meernakh Daggerfoot / Meery & Meepsy Meep

[b]Meep Meep![/b][/CENTER]

GZ for rank, very difficult to rank a guardian so its a big GZ
    keep bringing nice fights to the moors!!
    Nothing is hard to rank since RoR kinda borked that all up with the gains each side get. You playing a different game?

Gz on the rank Othlon.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Got to rank 11 some days ago, tnx for all the fun from Creeps and Freeps

Gratz to all other Rankers, keep up the fun
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    [image=image that hurts my feelings]...[/img]
    Unlike you, not every post of mine is meant to troll someone. I was just referring to a certain argument we had a while ago... And I still don't understand how someone is ignorant enough to say "I can honestly say I haven't seen you last week, so you haven't played". But nice to see you still feel the need to at least try to troll my every post.

Gratz Vali, Gratz Leo, Gratz Oth!
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Unlike you, not every post of mine is meant to troll someone. I was just referring to a certain argument we had a while ago... And I still don't understand how someone is ignorant enough to say "I can honestly say I haven't seen you last week, so you haven't played". But nice to see you still feel the need to at least try to troll my every post.

Gratz Vali, Gratz Leo, Gratz Oth!
    Can't say my post wasn't successful seeing you copied my post and used it in one of yours.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Nothing is hard to rank since RoR kinda borked that all up with the gains each side get. You playing a different game?

Gz on the rank Othlon.
    try and roll a guardian on the moors then comment again.

Ahh that old argument :-D

Or they could just join the zerg raids we have? ranking is way way fast in those :-)

u mean its hard to rank a guardian when u are in a raid 24/7... thats weird.. maybe I should try this "challenge"
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Ahh that old argument :-D

Or they could just join the zerg raids we have? ranking is way way fast in those :-)
    or you can use this old argument

btw, raids is only to rank grd nowadays. Referring to the old argument: roll one and find out :P Although, you might not want to do that since it's not a FLOM-class afterall :S

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    or you can use this old argument

btw, raids is only to rank grd nowadays. Referring to the old argument: roll one and find out :P Although, you might not want to do that since it's not a FLOM-class afterall :S
    I don't think you two are playing the same game. Nothing is hard to rank in LOTRO when you sit in a 24 man raid all day (as you two do). Why is a tank any different to a champ or any other melee class.

In actual fact guard is one of the easier classes to rank in the moors (take zerg out of the question) if you play solo - high dots/DPS in OP with some of the best survivability - then again if you've never played solo you'd never know! I can only assume your wartab is worse than the almost 1:11 kill/kb ratio just posted, Ides.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    I don't think you two are playing the same game. Nothing is hard to rank in LOTRO when you sit in a 24 man raid all day (as you two do). Why is a tank any different to a champ or any other melee class.

In actual fact guard is one of the easier classes to rank in the moors (take zerg out of the question) if you play solo - high dots/DPS in OP with some of the best survivability - then again if you've never played solo you'd never know! I can only assume your wartab is worse than the almost 1:11 kill/kb ratio just posted, Ides.
    Guards are not bad for solo in 1v1 but when it comes to solo out in the open then it all depends on what class/how many you meet, guards don't have some of the best survivability, infact they have one of the worst since RoR.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

In these Hard Days where ppl farmed their ranks with Freaver every other way of ranking is legit and honest so Gratz to all rankers
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    In these Hard Days where ppl farmed their ranks with Freaver every other way of ranking is legit and honest so Gratz to all rankers
    Absolute here here !

I agree with this 100% Well played
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post

I played solo enough but you don't want to see that because that would take your trolling attempts towards me away. I don't like 1v1 as I've said many many times and the only way to go nowadays is 1v1 or raid. Before you came to this server I Always roamed solo (starting in soa up to ror, only last few months in roi since I didn't lvl grd up untill last few months). And I don't care how my wartab looks like, i'm in the moors for the fun... why are you there, just to upset people? For attention that you don't get enough? Only things I see you do is trying to hurt people with your childish behaviour. Like I said before, I really believe you're a nice guy deep down... just atm a bit lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post
    I played solo enough but you don't want to see that because that would take your trolling attempts towards me away. I don't like 1v1 as I've said many many times and the only way to go nowadays is 1v1 or raid. Before you came to this server I Always roamed solo (starting in soa up to ror, only last few months in roi since I didn't lvl grd up untill last few months). And I don't care how my wartab looks like, i'm in the moors for the fun... why are you there, just to upset people? For attention that you don't get enough? Only things I see you do is trying to hurt people with your childish behaviour. Like I said before, I really believe you're a nice guy deep down... just atm a bit lost.
    There are not only 1vs1 or raids, its the mentality that makes it so. You can easily pick up a few people and go look for duos or 5 more for a small fellowship group. Hell even 12 people are better than a zerg of 24. This is on both sides btw.

The only reason raids are joined is to zerg, freeps have alot more atm duo to the HD expansion coming, so more hit the moors, and we are in a catch 22 situation.

Just out of curisoity what fun do you have in a zerg raid? laughing at the deaths of a soloer you just roflstomped? Youre zerg raids ruin my fun, i dislike raids alot and i never join them, so how can i have fun?

I am being serious btw, i would love it if the raids just went pasted soloers or trios, on both sides, that would be a start, like eowene used to do, but nobody cares about anything other than the next icon they can obtain, either that or the skill level has fallen far lower than i thought and noone can play there classes anymore.

These raids dont help anyone, they make things worse.

So I managed to rank last night, nothing special
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

There are not only 1vs1 or raids, its the mentality that makes it so. You can easily pick up a few people and go look for duos or 5 more for a small fellowship group. Hell even 12 people are better than a zerg of 24. This is on both sides btw.

The only reason raids are joined is to zerg, freeps have alot more atm duo to the HD expansion coming, so more hit the moors, and we are in a catch 22 situation.

Just out of curisoity what fun do you have in a zerg raid? laughing at the deaths of a soloer you just roflstomped? Youre zerg raids ruin my fun, i dislike raids alot and i never join them, so how can i have fun?

I am being serious btw, i would love it if the raids just went pasted soloers or trios, on both sides, that would be a start, like eowene used to do, but nobody cares about anything other than the next icon they can obtain, either that or the skill level has fallen far lower than i thought and noone can play there classes anymore.

Couldn't agree more. I'd love some small(er) group action. Maybe we should tell all the newbie freepses what I have in my champ's bio:

[OOC]Quote:"No, we only solo on this sever."

Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Couldn't agree more. I'd love some small(er) group action. Maybe we should tell all the newbie freepses what I have in my champ's bio:

Just wanted to quote you quoting Quote.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

lol

I agree with Glurf/Shak ofcourse , soloers should be more like collateral damage than a raid target. "Soloers", mind you, not gold taggers. Moors will always be about numbers... But there's some choices you can make when it comes to the amount of brainless zerging you want to do versus finding opponents your own size and using skills and strategy.
    Incident

Well done, Glurf.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post

Just wanted to quote you quoting Quote.
    How about me quoting you, quoting me, quoting Quote?
    Brandywine

Commander Liliam

Commander Liliam - the Warden

Graz Lil

The original Valdez

Non of the wartabs means anything if you earned them at gta. Fighting friends doesnt make u strong, when found on open map you are squishy peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Non of the wartabs means anything if you earned them at gta. Fighting friends doesnt make u strong, when found on open map you are squishy peeps.
    We just find it boring farming freavers in EC u know

[/CENTER]

Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast