We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    A new member of Snowbourn ranked this day! (me lol) got 30% of the rank here so thx every1 for the good fights, keep them up!!!!!those 2 weeks here have been my best pvp ones by far
    here is the wartab of my hobbit Aso enjoying a smoke after a nice pvp day in the Green Dragon, Bywater

screenshot software
    Gratz Asotoula mate!!!, i really enjoyed playing with you in EN that 70% of the rank . Well deserved =)
    Aniquilador Captain General Champion
    [color=#DB7900]La Lista Negra[/color]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0sbAuaZCQ]ChampionPvMPvideos[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Big gratz I really like the less spam-healing than all others mini's I know in 1v1's, keep it going
    I've tried not spam healing on mini but the nasty creeps still treat me as one and lame out at times.

I sparred Valdez a while ago and was about to win without any real heals until a wargie tried to gank me, I was then ##### hard in the next few spars so gave up. Minstrel is too easy to just go fully defensive and heal spam with, as soon as you learn when to use certain skills it becomes very easy to be lame with.

Farmed soloers with a fraid, same playstyle as Evernight. No gz.

The original Valdez

Finally R13... Grats me
    Valimon - Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Valimon View Post
    Finally R13... Grats me
    Gz Slacker.

Lob

Quote Originally Posted by Valimon View Post
    Finally R13... Grats me
    GZZZZZ valimon, keep up the good hunter work

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    I've tried not spam healing on mini but the nasty creeps still treat me as one and lame out at times.

I sparred Valdez a while ago and was about to win without any real heals until a wargie tried to gank me, I was then ##### hard in the next few spars so gave up. Minstrel is too easy to just go fully defensive and heal spam with, as soon as you learn when to use certain skills it becomes very easy to be lame with.
    Might be, but I haven't seen you at GTA. Unlike Lao, I won't claim you don't go there, just because I haven't seen you, though!

And yeah... I can't get most mini's below 70% morale... But I have hope for creeps with HD!
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Gratz, nonetheless
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Gz, ezm gear switchz0r
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post

Haha

Very very bad wartab
    7k kills for r10 and almost 3k kb's, seems someone didnt learn and play class hard enough to earn it right way. KD only 6, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by zrinko View Post
    Haha

Very very bad wartab
    7k kills for r10 and almost 3k kb's, seems someone didnt learn and play class hard enough to earn it right way. KD only 6, lol.

Cro#### get the ... out here. you shouldn't be aloved for the life, not the game. baiii
    Laineth suxx!! <3

Haha

Very very bad wartab
    But you didn't teach me last time I asked you to.

I even kept your words of wisdom in my bio for motivation!

Haha

Very very bad wartab
    Maybe doesnt want to earn it the pr0 way? Loads of peeps thinks its boring standing inside EC, killing freavers
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Finally ranked 13 on my Cappy last sunday, I admit I have been slacking for many months when I stopped playing in the Moors and after that stopped with Lotro entirely, came back after the summerholliday end went from halfway past R12 to full R13 now. Thanks creeps for bringing back the joy of playing with you, now if only Turbine would fix the lagg life would be sweet!
    CBA to do a wartab, its not that big a thing really. I am just happy to be able to barter first agers at the captain-trader now.
    Leomer, Captain on Snowbourn. Rank 12

Gratz on Rank Leo
    Banion, leader of The Riddles in the Dark

Got R10 on Burg over the weekend. Thanks creeps for good GTA action over the last week or so.

Also Thanks Drago for KB :P

Mocked loves hippos
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Leomer01 View Post
    Finally ranked 13 on my Cappy last sunday, I admit I have been slacking for many months when I stopped playing in the Moors and after that stopped with Lotro entirely, came back after the summerholliday end went from halfway past R12 to full R13 now. Thanks creeps for bringing back the joy of playing with you, now if only Turbine would fix the lagg life would be sweet!
    CBA to do a wartab, its not that big a thing really. I am just happy to be able to barter first agers at the captain-trader now.
    Grats Leo
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Got R10 on Burg over the weekend. Thanks creeps for good GTA action over the last week or so.

Also Thanks Drago for KB :P

Mocked loves hippos
    You haven't played last week, because I can honestly say I've not seen you there. R10, though? Well that went fast.
    Brandywine

You haven't played last week, because I can honestly say I've not seen you there.
    Funny i thought the same thing a few nights ago that i hadnt seen you there.

R10, though? Well that went fast.
    Not really. 150K reknown in 32 days to be precise sir (Rank 9 to 10). Thats an average of 4688 (Rounded figure) a day. Not really that much when you think about it. Some raid nights you can make 10-15K in an evening easily.

Maybe next time just try a

GZ Lao.
    And you will get a .... Thanks
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Funny i thought the same thing a few nights ago that i hadnt seen you there.
    Really? I guess I haven't played, then. Start to see my point?

Not really. 150K reknown in 32 days to be precise sir (Rank 9 to 10). Thats an average of 4688 (Rounded figure) a day. Not really that much when you think about it. Some raid nights you can make 10-15K in an evening easily.
    Ahhh raids, yeah.

Gratz Lao!
    Brandywine

Hit rank 13 tonight, thanks to all creeps/freeps for action over past few months

Last edited by Ellodh; Sep 22 2013 at 07:38 PM.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    Hit rank 13 tonight, thanks to all creeps/freeps for action over past few months

GZ mate. Going for 14 ?

Really? I guess I haven't played, then. Start to see my point?

Ahhh raids, yeah.

Gratz Lao!
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post

GZ for rank, very difficult to rank a guardian so its a big GZ
    keep bringing nice fights to the moors!!

Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 ... LastLast