We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2256
    Just saw a new one yesterday

http://s15.postimg.org/wc8u2wcij/image.jpg

People like blutrache (and now renamed to Sunnyboy) rely on people's memory of facts. he will stop logging for a bit now and come over to the server much later or probably transfer to a new one and pretend that he is ranking/ranked fairly etc. I am sure Turbine saw these 467k in 25 hrs. And most important : don t leave the game for such players they don t deserve that.
    Gu kibum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi... akha-gum-ishi ashi gurum...

Thumbs down

Gratz Blutrache on well earned rank 15 keep up the good work and lv creep to rank 15 plz dont leave the game and stay and show us how to earn legit 400 k+ infamy per day.
    Last edited by Viklaf; Jul 20 2013 at 07:34 AM.

Thumbs down

Marco, disappointed in you mate, I thought you were better than that.....
    [url=http://i678.photobucket.com/albums/vv146/darkhalfdk/signature.jpg?t=1388066171[/img][/url]

disturbing developments....

both times a rk, one time in ec, one time near gy... in one case clearly there's a unranked warg there. Yet this rk (or both because unclear it's the same one) is now already stamped as a clubber. Whats next? Killing a low rank one and if someone sees it you're automaticly a clubber? o wait, lets make it easier... everyone with a weird name is a clubber... mm, thats still too dodgy, everyone new to the moors is a clubber. Hard to track... anyone ranking now is a clubber? everyone is a clubber untill proven otherwise? except for our clubbing cops/Judge/executioner-force ofc, they are obviously clean.

this path doesn't help everyone. Because you're making ppl guilty before they actually did something. it happened before, remember nebi?

I feel we should stop this naming and shaming because in no way it is supporting the community. It actually makes people suspecious towards eachother, makes people aggrivated... makes em discuss the pointless things. You are actually responsible for taking the fun away from a game where fun is already hard to find... A better world starts with ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Aineas. View Post

both times a rk, one time in ec, one time near gy... in one case clearly there's a unranked warg there. Yet this rk (or both because unclear it's the same one) is now already stamped as a clubber. Whats next? Killing a low rank one and if someone sees it you're automaticly a clubber? o wait, lets make it easier... everyone with a weird name is a clubber... mm, thats still too dodgy, everyone new to the moors is a clubber. Hard to track... anyone ranking now is a clubber? everyone is a clubber untill proven otherwise? except for our clubbing cops/Judge/executioner-force ofc, they are obviously clean.

this path doesn't help everyone. Because you're making ppl guilty before they actually did something. it happened before, remember nebi?

I feel we should stop this naming and shaming because in no way it is supporting the community. It actually makes people suspecious towards eachother, makes people aggrivated... makes em discuss the pointless things. You are actually responsible for taking the fun away from a game where fun is already hard to find... A better world starts with ourselves.
    The community needs to shun the clubbers, never group with them, ignore them etc etc. Clubbing is getting more and more and it will get worse before it gets better if it will.

As it stands the clubbers get a pat on the back, great work well done, thats whats wrong here, the Community is messed up, if turbine wont do anything then its down to the community.

While i agree the picture you mention isnt very good nor does it prove anything, but at least Nebi tries, other bury there heads in the sand and ignore the issue.

A picture is only giving a fraction of what actually happened, and if the people that found clubbers post a picture on the forums we should and could only trust them at their word; if Nebi saw this Rk or whatever it is killing the same warg/reaver for 10 times, then I assume and many do, that this is clubbing.

If it was your RK doing it, then theres all reason to jump in defence if it wasn't clubbing, but I feel like your past with a certain person and kinship might have been more reason of you jumping into that guys' defence now.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    A picture is only giving a fraction of what actually happened, and if the people that found clubbers post a picture on the forums we should and could only trust them at their word; if Nebi saw this Rk or whatever it is killing the same warg/reaver for 10 times, then I assume and many do, that this is clubbing.

If it was your RK doing it, then theres all reason to jump in defence if it wasn't clubbing, but I feel like your past with a certain person and kinship might have been more reason of you jumping into that guys' defence now.
    I don't club, never have and never will. Simply because I don't see the point... I'm here for fun and not for a rank. Yes I'm happy to get a rank, but only because I earned it while having fun with friends. Most of times you'll only find me when there's good action, not gy camping stuff because I get quickly bored of that. If I happen to stay then I believe soon it'll be better... if not, then I'll leave.

Although yes I do agree they should be caught... I don't believe it's on just a few people posting a few pics as proof. I admit I had a runin with that certain person and then being posted, however, the claim he made was unfair and unjust... And I know I didn't like it being just named/shamed like that while it meant nothing. Shame that he wasn't open for my side.... but ain't that the problem: labeling right away without the other side. I have first hand experience about it and I feel this naming/shaming is like the witchhunts. Do you know how many were innocent back then? even by people "trying". although I disapprove of clubbing, you'd need more proof before declaring someone guilty on a public forum. And it's a shame turbine let it happen. But thats how I feel about it.
    Last edited by Aineas.; Jul 22 2013 at 03:19 PM.

Although yes I do agree they should be caught... I don't believe it's on just a few people posting a few pics as proof. I admit I had a runin with that certain person and then being posted, however, the claim he made was unfair and unjust... And I know I didn't like it being just named/shamed like that while it meant nothing. Shame that he wasn't open for my side.... but ain't that the problem: labeling right away without the other side. I have first hand experience about it and I feel this naming/shaming is like the witchhunts. Do you know how many were innocent back then? even by people "trying". although I disapprove of clubbing, you'd need more proof before declaring someone guilty on a public forum. And it's a shame turbine let it happen. But thats how I feel about it.
    Although it may seem sometimes, we don't throw our excrement on the streets like one used to in the time you are comparing ''us'' with.

::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

First of all grats to all the recent rankers and big grats to the ☠ TYRANTS ☠ ..!!

Atlast finaly rank 12 :P , special thanks towards Myriil for giving me the oppprtunity to rank up on her ♥♡♥ took some darn spars

thanks all - cya all on the battlefield , onwards TNR

Gz Moz. Always a good spar at GTA. Never once have i seen you use Moving Target and or Uruk Heal there.

I know you went through your *DEATH TO GTA* period but it really is a pleasure to spar you.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sheese View Post
    First of all grats to all the recent rankers and big grats to the ☠ TYRANTS ☠ ..!!
    Do we have a new r15 creep?

Atlast finaly rank 12 :P , special thanks towards Myriil for giving me the oppprtunity to rank up on her ♥♡♥ took some darn spars
    A whole 71 spars. And surprisingly, I am not on that KB list \o/.

Grats .

Gratz for the Rank , a little less for the clubbing
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Knallwurst View Post
    congrats on rank 1.5 sunnyboy aka blutrache
    loser
    hands up and +1 knallwurst my eternal nemesis in EM. This is why i left lotro pvp , rank used to mean something
    First Marshal Leganthir Original, Challenger of Gothmog

Quote Originally Posted by Leganthir View Post
    hands up and +1 knallwurst my eternal nemesis in EM. This is why i left lotro pvp , rank used to mean something
    Yup... back in SoA it did.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

It might have been better in SoA, since you got less in raids, but before they added battlefield promotions and audacity, it didn't really mean anything, besides being achievement for person ranking up. Only thing you got from it was shiny symbol, showing how much time you spent in ettens. I think that it was overally better for PvP, you should get awarded for skill, not for time you could spare for PvPing.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Got Rank 8 last night on Burglar. For some reason i cant get image shack to upload my wartab. It a no likey it.

Many thanks freeps and creeps. Onwards and Upwards to Rank 9.

Thank you Knallwurst for the KB ;D
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Lame wartab is lame, RoR renown system is bad for non raiders.

I sparred a warleader last night and recieved 49x,48x,45x in my 3 spars.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/1359090.jpg

SC too big to link with IMG tags.

Nice KBS Zel, think i only got about 700 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Got Rank 8 last night on Burglar. For some reason i cant get image shack to upload my wartab. It a no likey it.

Many thanks freeps and creeps. Onwards and Upwards to Rank 9.

Thank you Knallwurst for the KB ;D
    Try http://imgur.com/ instead.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

gz Laos , cya on the field :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Gz Moz. Always a good spar at GTA. Never once have i seen you use Moving Target and or Uruk Heal there.

I know you went through your *DEATH TO GTA* period but it really is a pleasure to spar you.
    Ah yes ,*DEATH TO GTA* the black page for in my history book. m(_ _)m

Do we have a new r15 creep?
    nah im just slow

A whole 71 spars. And surprisingly, I am not on that KB list \o/.
    Hey! but you are on the list , just somewhere at the bottom. *frowns*

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post

Grats, now stop fcing with Huggi.

nah im just slow
    Don't worry, I'm even slower than you are with ranking :P

Hey! but you are on the list , just somewhere at the bottom. *frowns*
    That either means that I'm ultrapro, or inactive.

Or you don't know how to get kbs.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Amgrin View Post
    It might have been better in SoA, since you got less in raids, but before they added battlefield promotions and audacity, it didn't really mean anything, besides being achievement for person ranking up. Only thing you got from it was shiny symbol, showing how much time you spent in ettens. I think that it was overally better for PvP, you should get awarded for skill, not for time you could spare for PvPing.
    Back in SoA and MoM the community was decent enough and we could make up our own achievements that meant something, Duoing OR with Gis ftw!

And no MMO has actually made a game where skill is rewarded more than time, there are others that have done a better job of hiding it though like Star Wars: Galaxies pre NGE where if you wanted to be a jedi you needed a butt tonne of time and knowledge of where to go and when and if you missed a step then its back to the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post

Come on Zel you can get more KB's than that you've got more buttons for it.

Delayed damage on Last Standing Captains since "Whenever I noticed my shout damage was Delayed"
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Oh I have some too :P

Carc's good old raids ^^

And the first not so popular 1v1 area behind Lug

Both are SoA B12 I think
    [b]Nine Worlds[/b]
    Energie MNS R13 - Battlemaster (MIA)
    Internet WVR R8
    [size=1][b]Snowbourn[/b][/size]

Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast