We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    You've clearly never played on EN, so what is this based on?

If you wana go purely on PvE, EN kicked Snowbourns &&& (glad to have been a part of that) and I'd have to check Mellowship stats but Solstice glitched ToO @ 75. Well aware Eldar pwn'd @ 65, but hey.
    Played on all three servers, with maxed gear on my freeps and decent ranks my creeps (r8/9 MoM)

EN PvE kicked Snowbourns &&& you say? Ya rite, Snowie only had multiple world firsts and Europe firsts which kinda shovels that statement down into the mud. Keep it real skaterboi. This is pre RoI, anything after RoI I don't give a damn about.

When it comes to PvP, in both activity and players, Snowbourn has always been better than Evernight.
    Eldar had it's peak and was the leader of the English speaking servers throughout SoA.

The only thing Evernight players can boast about having won, is being the most noisiest bunch of people on forums. Dunno how many times Faya had to lock down your World Tree thread, but it was alot. You, yourself was a big part of that.
    Oh and I remember you never got taken serious, guess you've matured a tiny bit since then.

That said, great players on all of the three servers and I am glad to have had the chance to play with alot of them.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Noobs. Don't know nuthin about oldskool.

Taken 01/18/2008

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8...restatskl5.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    There is a real old school tab, but I can't be arsed to find it.
    Thank you :P

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Ladrir View Post
    I agree with Tolg. Mere is a horrible burg and just a pathetic excuse of a hobbit....
    Cant agree more with lad , and i have to say this Magnesse/Hyperionz/Blutrache
    You are the worst kind on this server , gj clubbed your way to rank 15 undeserved , i'm sure you are sitting on your chair clubbing and a happy smile on your face considering urself a pro but cant exactly blame you ofcourse turbine made this happen.
    First Marshal Leganthir Original, Challenger of Gothmog

Grats to Skuru and Maeyan
    Sindhala - Level 85 Rank 11 Runekeeper Healer
    Adiani - Level 85 Rank 7 Burglar
    Headhunted - Level 75 Rank 6 Hunter (Retired)

Played on EN enough to fight starhuggers Laphor and Ryhan xD btw SoA stats is better to use to view hunters since MoM boost pretty much skewed hunters stats aswell as RoR did for all classes and so on :P I also remember pr0 old schoolers like Boscard, Emopunk, Redeemer and so on xD

EN also had the worst burgs during SOA, having over 100 deaths during their godmode era which I find hysterical ^^

EN was an afterthought throughout SOA-SOM and I rarely heard of anyone transferring to that server to experience pvp, people preffered the best servers which were snow and eldar, hell, ppl even transferred to laurelin lawl

Ive played on most servers and the only ppl who thought evernight was anything special were the noisy evernighters xP
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Dunno how many times Faya had to lock down your World Tree thread, but it was alot. You, yourself was a big part of that.
    You've made my day. Someone who appreciates me for who I am.

Ladrir! Look at me! Someone remembers.

Edit;

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Played on EN enough to fight starhuggers Laphor and Ryhan xD btw SoA stats is better to use to view hunters since MoM boost pretty much skewed hunters stats aswell as RoR did for all classes and so on :P I also remember pr0 old schoolers like Boscard, Emopunk, Redeemer and so on xD

EN also had the worst burgs during SOA, having over 100 deaths during their godmode era which I find hysterical ^^

EN was an afterthought throughout SOA-SOM and I rarely heard of anyone transferring to that server to experience pvp, people preffered the best servers which were snow and eldar, hell, ppl even transferred to laurelin lawl

Ive played on most servers and the only ppl who thought evernight was anything special were the noisy evernighters xP
    Dropping names like that I will forgive you. Redeemer was on Snowbourn this morning, albeit on a r0 warg. You're forgetting Blackndeker etc!
    Last edited by Mitholean; Jul 18 2013 at 03:16 PM.

Dropping names like that I will forgive you. Redeemer was on Snowbourn this morning, albeit on a r0 warg. You're forgetting Blackndeker etc!
    There are many names to be mentioned.
    One of the best wargs i've ever played with was on Evernight.

Emopunk is more known as Emodonks or as Glaxi here on Snowbourn. I miss our duo'ing. RK + Minstrel carnage.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

Emopunk is more known as Emodonks or as Glaxi here on Snowbourn. I miss our duo'ing. RK + Minstrel carnage.
    He also ran Barrow runs (the kiting thing.. forgot the name) where a certain Lore-master used to jinx...

::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

He also ran Barrow runs (the kiting thing.. forgot the name) where a certain Lore-master used to jinx...
    Skirmish: Barrow Downs Survival.. how can anyone forget...

Miss these..
    Last edited by HebnesO; Jul 18 2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Skirmish: Barrow Downs Survival.. how can anyone forget...
    That's too long ago for me already, must be over 2 and a half years for me...

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    You dont group now? Or you havent on your warden? Just checking.

As for Renown or Infamy gain, its higher than its ever been, solo or group.

Ranking is far to easy these days, and pointless.
    I don't group at all, makes me lag. And I hate KBs going to others

I was r11 before he stepped foot in Ettenmoors in general ...
    Wow, that's cool. You're such an old hardmode freep.

PS 2: Weren't you DONE WITH THIS GAME Z0MG RAGE for 5 weeks Deru?
    So, have you seen me logging in the past 4 days? I don't think so.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Emo was a friend (most of the time). Emopunk was a forced rename by the evuuull GMs. Emodonk was making 10k a day on EN for r10/11 @65, a time where 10k a day was unheard of/hardmode. He and Sara came to join eXodus if I remember!

Racking my brains for old school wargs. Axtu has been around for ever, but I highly doubt that's who you mean.

How old do we go? Remember Cyclone and his sister or so. Reaver @ 50 times.

Fisker?

The original Valdez

Emo was a friend (most of the time). Emopunk was a forced rename by the evuuull GMs. Emodonk was making 10k a day on EN for r10/11 @65, a time where 10k a day was unheard of/hardmode. He and Sara came to join eXodus if I remember!

Racking my brains for old school wargs. Axtu has been around for ever, but I highly doubt that's who you mean.

How old do we go? Remember Cyclone and his sister or so. Reaver @ 50 times.
    Yeah they did. Emo had fun grouping with pugs :]
    And he was very clumsy.

10k a day was nothing on Snowie at the time, regardless which side you were on.

Taken - ‎31. ‎oktober ‎2010, ‏‎02:12:42

Taken - 1. ‎november ‎2010, ‏‎17:49:54 7/8 hours of playing @28k was a normal day. Up to 40k a day was a good day. I know Mcyer had some insane amounts per day, like 79k.. but then again.. Hunters..

I've seen the name, but I was mostly on Eldar in SoA.

Quote Originally Posted by Faildget View Post
    Fisker?
    No, not Fiskerrr.
    Last edited by HebnesO; Jul 19 2013 at 05:32 AM.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

I miss being a derp at 65.

Requesting R15 loltab.

Taken - 1. ‎november ‎2010, ‏‎17:49:54 7/8 hours of playing @28k was a normal day. Up to 40k a day was a good day. I know Mcyer had some insane amounts per day, like 79k.. but then again.. Hunters..
    Hmm, I thought Mcyers personal record was around 40k, but then again I never really bothered going into that stuff, + there was no dailystats / leaderboards, so we have to believe him / you by word

Idd PvPEXTREME show us your wartab plz.

You must have like what, Reaver/Defiler Slayer t5 by now?

@ Mori, Fisker was amaazeeeballs, but is a 60/65 dude rather than 50 times. And Emo doing 150k in 15 days on his RK in that SS - before ezmode times. How often did he get called a clubber?

Biteya and cya was hands down the best wargs on EN.

Maybe the warg your referring to is Nofors? He was around at lvl 65 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz-Thewhitehand View Post
    Biteya and cya was hands down the best wargs on EN.

Maybe the warg your referring to is Nofors? He was around at lvl 65 times.
    Ofcourse it was Nofors. There were only a handful of wargs of his caliber.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Ofcourse it was Nofors. There were only a handful of wargs of his caliber.
    Amg how could I forget Senzas. Nutter.

Thumbs down

congrats on rank 1.5 sunnyboy aka blutrache
    loser
    [url]www.TheBlackPact.guildlaunch.com[/url]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1doJZNZZcRM[/url]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2921e01000009dc43/signature.png]Knallwurst[/charsig]

How was it earned: by clubbing. Does it mean anything: no, not at all. Can he possibly be proud of the title: I don't think so. Something that should in the first place be 'fun' was turned into grinding a deed. Slay 500 worms in Forochel. Slay 2000 freavers in the Ettenmoors. Rank was achieved, yes. That's all that can be said about it.
    Incident

Quote Originally Posted by Saell View Post
    How was it earned: by clubbing. Does it mean anything: no, not at all. Can he possibly be proud of the title: I don't think so. Something that should in the first place be 'fun' was turned into grinding a deed. Slay 500 worms in Forochel. Slay 2000 freavers in the Ettenmoors. Rank was achieved, yes. That's all that can be said about it.
    We shouldn't even bother commenting it, because it's not even worth doing that.

Thumbs down

blutrache the loser. i will say no more. this game is lost. cya in another game friends,
    !!!The Black Pact!!! The best tribe ever!

Main r13 Warleader Skuruthai DeSade, r7 warg Nurzumbash Ultrasadist, r7 blackarrow FreepsBane MacroMachine, r6 defiler Defidealer SkurusPermkeeper

Just put them on ignore like i do and play with good and respectfull players... I have 3 of them right now on my list. Its sad.. In my eyes they are just rank0. Turbine need to do something quick, or more and more gonna leave...

Maybe they should restrict the client-use to just 1 or max 2. I have never used the client more than 1 at a time myself. Or that you cant kill another char from same account or IP, just realised they just creat multi accounts.. If its possible for Turbine to do.

As long as there are a profit, they'll keep doing it.. The gamemakers problem is that they listen to kids that wanna rush through the game and have the best stuff available, and want more money, well sure.. in a short period then the gamers will leave.. Don't!

/Naphin
    Last edited by Clerebald; Jul 20 2013 at 02:26 AM.

Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 ... LastLast