We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 2256
    24th August 2011 - 7th of July 2013 Rank 10- 11
    Last time I ranked, Codemasters ran the servers :'(.

Rank 10 http://i.imgur.com/IbYwRAl.jpg

Rank 11http://i.imgur.com/UEpuEbg.jpg

And then...
    http://i.imgur.com/P9DcGeF.jpg

7500 Commendations for a skin... really Turbine.. Only skin I wanted.
    Last edited by HebnesO; Jul 13 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Zlaughter View Post
    I know it's nothing special those days... But here you go anyway:

Special thanks to those VERY few freeps out there who roam & fight me to death, I'd say Quote deserves to be mentioned here
    Gratz. Very strange I've never fought you yet, though...
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    24th August 2011 - 7th of July 2013 Rank 10- 11
    Last time I ranked, Codemasters ran the servers :'(.

Rank 10 http://i.imgur.com/IbYwRAl.jpg

Rank 11http://i.imgur.com/UEpuEbg.jpg

And then...
    http://i.imgur.com/P9DcGeF.jpg

7500 Commendations for a skin... really Turbine.. Only skin I wanted.
    In August 2011 we were actually under Turbine since we migrated 02 - 06 - 2011. I guess you mean 2010, since Sydney (nice KB anyhow) already left before F2P if I remember that correctly.

Nevertheless, Gz

No gz to Zlaugher because I didn't get mentioned!

(And I never fought Zl to death because I usually rage quit that fight due to imbalanced numbers)

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Special thanks to those VERY few freeps out there who roam & fight me to death, I'd say Quote deserves to be mentioned here
    Patético.

The new and even old generation of zerg ranked reavers with 50k kills and 4 kbs, pleeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take note of how the old school and one of the best reavers on the server does it.

Dem stats.

All gz, mighti leadur.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    The new and even old generation of zerg ranked reavers with 50k kills and 4 kbs, pleeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take note of how the old school and one of the best reavers on the server does it.

Dem stats.

All gz, mighti leadur.
    Thank you, minion.

But the only real hardcore Reaver here is the Ong, I shall let the SS speak for itself.

Dem stats.
    High Chieftain Zlaughter
    Commander Tarturin
    |MI6| - Evernight
    Original Challenger of Saruman | Original Challenger of Gothmog

Thank you, minion.

But the only real hardcore Reaver here is the Ong, I shall let the SS speak for itself.
    Pathetic rating.

Its not raid zrerged but hardly old school :P

This is old school

Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO

Nice one Zlaughter gz to my late night sparring partner :P

Lob

Grats again, Z. Well deserved, everybody seems to say this all the time but I err, I really mean it hehe: You're definitely one of the best reavers out there.

I'll never forgive you for making me deed though, like, ever. And some day, most likely when you're under general anasthesia or when a plane crashes into your house, I will beat you. Promise.

Q
    Incident

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post

This is old school

There is a real old school tab, but I can't be arsed to find it. Energie has ~150k kills at the moment, that's also pretty old sql, since he didn't zerg all the way up.

::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Tolg do your job and go blow some cobwebs off Ethels last wartab, thats gotta be a nice looking tab also.

I know I am a bit slow but congratulations Zlaughter - you are one of the few that I regularly see popping out from behind a tree or rock like the proper monster bogeyman that you are and making me jump

Big graz Z, good to see you finally made it, now onwards to 13, the skin is much nicer!
    Hopefully i can roam with you soon!

The original Valdez

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    Tolg do your job and go blow some cobwebs off Ethels last wartab, thats gotta be a nice looking tab also.
    Posting on Ethel's behalf:

The rating pretty much explains this tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

Good Man :-D

No offence, but that's not that great. The people I linked this too I agreed. Lots of kbs sure, but damn those kills.

No offence, but that's not that great. The people I linked this too I agreed. Lots of kbs sure, but damn those kills.
    Keep in mind that he actually played in times where the income was way less, and also keep in mind that he played the class you also stopped playing for some time because it was ''too hard''.

And considering his kb:k amount is very nice compared to others with a high rank, I doubt anyone would have a better tab than his at this point.

Times have changed and as I have not followed any step of Ethel in his LotRO carreer I can relate it to myself, and the most I ever got from a solo kill was 224 back in Mirkwood. And these days 224 is not even special, whereas in Mirkwood I was so happy I got that (Worldwideweb had 1988 rating).

So please, don't try to comment it even because I don't see you or people you linked it to beat this achievement, even not in these times.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post

This is old school

I remember Liio/Liia from Eldar.
    He was awesome
    This truely is oldschool... raidkills giving 4-5 inf/ren .
    Ah ultraslow ranking .
    Absurd Lannister R11 Orc Reaver ~ BF
    TrunX ThePainTrain R7 Man Champion ~ Mordors Most Wanted
    Pruim Methaarop 74 Hobbit Minstrel ~ Mordors Most Wanted

And considering his kb:k amount is very nice compared to others with a high rank, I doubt anyone would have a better tab than his at this point.
    Wow This achievement have been for sure the hardest one lol ..... i Still remenber the days that this warg was sparring 24/24 at gta but yeah it was hardmode .....
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Keep in mind that he actually played in times where the income was way less, and also keep in mind that he played the class you also stopped playing for some time because it was ''too hard''.

Times have changed and as I have not followed any step of Ethel in his LotRO carreer I can relate it to myself, and the most I ever got from a solo kill was 224 back in Mirkwood. And these days 224 is not even special, whereas in Mirkwood I was so happy I got that (Worldwideweb had 1988 rating).

So please, don't try to comment it even because I don't see you or people you linked it to beat this achievement, even not in these times.
    I'm trying to find it, I may hit him on facebook to ask him for it, but I'm pretty darn sure that Laphor @ R15 had less kills and more kbs. Bare with me.

I haz also played since SoA Bk10, give or take multiple permanent bans, I've played hunter when I could still use DF, and I could SB/MS someone and run away. Played it through good and bad - I just prefer FOTM OP P2W Reaver.

Also, the "my people" linking stuff from this time. Link back to Eth linking Ongbyrz's wartab. That's been a since day one. Check those kill/kbs even if it is only r13.

I believe saying 'nobody', Tolg meant in terms of our server, not the whole wide dozen of servers we have, as I'm pretty sure there were other players much more devoted to hugging stats from the very start than trying out everything the game had to offer back then including raiding, EC-OC/stab-wtab standoffs, 1v1, solo, groups and more. Hence, in process they may have more lucrative stats than my hunter back in the days, I do not deny it. It happened however that I devoted my stalker strictly to solo play and properly took care of his stats. Thus in the range of few years I managed to collect pretty impressive wartabs of several of my ranks that only few people on server can be proud of.

You also cannot really compare statistics of two, how different classes with two, how distant mechanics these classes work. Naturally, a range class purpose is to nuke enemies from a safe distance, whereas melee faces his opponents in close combat. Considering the survivability of most of the melee classes, it's obvious by default you will get more opportunities to hone your stats (and to lower your kills amount in particular) on something that will endure high dps, more than on a vulnerable glasscannon. Back in the days apart from a little episode of the beginning of MoM where you could do 'turret' and spin around owning people (iirc it was b5 or b6 v.II) hunters were plain hardmode solo wise, but quite easy to rank on the normal terms. As far as I'm concerned, if played decently they are quite fine as they are (yet still remaining the weakest class without a doubt), not mentioning times when PS spamming + Faron set was king, the class was entirely easy and even a brainless player could kill anybody by repeatedly pressing 1 button powered by focus pot.

To end up with, it's not the stats that make a player good, but his utility as a player and his skill. Through years I managed to try everything the game had to offer, on any field and I would advice everyone to do the same, until the game's still playable and brings you enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Wow This achievement have been for sure the hardest one lol ..... i Still remenber the days that this warg was sparring 24/24 at gta but yeah it was hardmode .....
    Times are changing, so as our community and I can imagine that for modern players and other Veterans back in 2012 it's hard to compare condition of both: player and a class pre several updates and after several updates, particularly if the statement comes from a player whose class is absolutely considered as fotm for the most of the past and present updates. I forgive you your ignorance for that sole reason, especially for the fact that's coming out from a chimp made me smile.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

I'm trying to find it, I may hit him on facebook to ask him for it, but I'm pretty darn sure that Laphor @ R15 had less kills and more kbs. Bare with me.
    But remember Laphor was on Evernight, which had a completely different community towards PvP as we did, same as Vanyar used to be more rewarding (according to the forums) than Snowbourn and other EU servers used to do. It all depended on what server you played on and what your general attitude towards PvP was. If it was Laphor's purpose to end up having so less kills compared to others at a high rank, then so be it, but if his server allowed him to have that, then it made it all easier for him.

Because Ethel for one was hated for taking most Kbs in most situations, so many people ran away from him or did not even Engage (see what I did there lol?) him in the open, which makes it even harder to get a nice kill amount.

Having that said, many people have a less - good wartab, so I think we should be pretty proud over this to have such a wartab on our server. And heck, it's not even a migrated one!

I haz also played since SoA Bk10, give or take multiple permanent bans, I've played hunter when I could still use DF, and I could SB/MS someone and run away. Played it through good and bad - I just prefer FOTM OP P2W Reaver.
    You seem pretty happy about having played at those times, but even though you had a permanent ban not many people know about you, or even any of your older characters, many people just rather see you as a &&&&&.

Besides you have no right to even comment over his tab because I haven't seen any better from yours, you simply keep defending yourself with your buddies but that won't help you at all.

Also, the "my people" linking stuff from this time. Link back to Eth linking Ongbyrz's wartab. That's been a since day one. Check those kill/kbs even if it is only r13.
    Again just as Ethel posted himself, Reaver was a different class compared to Hunter and I certainly like Ong's tab, but look what I wrote in my own post, it's a different server. Creeps also had and still have the advantage of ''noobs'' running out of GV, so picking on a lowrank is a certain kill, certain kb and a certain amount of (generally 100+) infamy, whereas Creeps have maps and that means nearly nobody comes or has come out of Grams. This is of course another discussion.

The main point is, is that Ong even though his tab looks good, played on another server with another community and the rest of the cr@p that divides servers from each other. Some servers have a better amount of skill level (Vanyar), others like to raid 24/7 (Laurelin) and others have Finnish trolls (Snowbourn).

Oh, and I think you shouldn't really comment most wartabs because I haven't seen such an achievement from you; in contrary to Ethel you are playing a strong class.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    What does this have to do with his hunter's war tab in the first place, and second of all, he wasn't sparring 24/7* at good TA, he was in fact also roaming. Yes he was a lot at good TA, but so were I, so was Liliam on both warden and burg, and I can count a lot more people who were a lot at good ta; at least they weren't QQing at it because they lost (~Anolus, 2012). Let's not pull good TA into this discussion because nowadays it's more pathetic than it used to be, and I can give you a hand full of people that are ALWAYS there when they are online and NEVER roaming, unlike Ethel did. Besides that Ethel soloed that whole yellow bar into that rank, and not soloing as I did, nor as Trampin does, nor soloing with friends.

If you want to put some sense in a discussion then please don't come with useless statements.
    Last edited by Tolgaring; Jul 15 2013 at 10:06 AM.

First shame on me cause i confused the wartab that had been posted with Blootail one instead of Etheldar one , i cannot speak about Etheldar cause i never had the honour to play with him, i was still playin FPS in old days ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Times are changing, so as our community and I can imagine that for modern players and other Veterans back in 2012 it's hard to compare condition of both: player and a class pre several updates and after several updates, particularly if the statement comes from a player whose class is absolutely considered as fotm for the most of the past and present updates. I forgive you your ignorance for that sole reason, especially for the fact that's coming out from a chimp made me smile.
    Sorry but i think it's not a sin that i started playing this kind of games so late , again i was playing other kind of games before , anyway the first time i reached cap was at level 65 a bit after that turbine bought the game and i remenber that champs weren't so strong as now (-30% inc heal no bubbles)

What does this have to do with his hunter's war tab in the first place, and second of all, he wasn't sparring 24/7* at good TA, he was in fact also roaming. Yes he was a lot at good TA, but so were I, so was Liliam on both warden and burg, and I can count a lot more people who were a lot at good ta; at least they weren't QQing at it because they lost (~Anolus, 2012). Let's not pull good TA into this discussion because nowadays it's more pathetic than it used to be, and I can give you a hand full of people that are ALWAYS there when they are online and NEVER roaming, unlike Ethel did. Besides that Ethel soloed that whole yellow bar into that rank, and not soloing as I did, nor as Trampin does, nor soloing with friends.

If you want to put some sense in a discussion then please don't come with useless statements.
    Ok i agree with you , i haven't seen most of his ranks and i spoke only for my small pvp experience ( i mean in years ) Touché
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

&&&&ing Turbine, I wrote a very long reply to Tolg, sitting him back in his little place and I got logged out, lost post, cba to re-write.

The jist was, Evernight has always been hardmode in comparison to Snowbourn, especially for freeps. Go to Evernight and use that statement about me. Lots of other stuff about you repeating your mute points. And a point about do you need to be Lionl Messi to point out that Andy Carrol was a waste of money? No.

Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast