We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Anolus View Post
    Honestly i don't understand all this hate about PVP and specifically about the rank farming ....
    Till 1 update ago rank on freep was totally useless but for insigna and assuming that the person you talk about was not ranking a creep i don't see the point for flaming him so much and remenber that kind of playing isn't against the rules of the game so....
    Rank always had a significant worth to yourself, because you know best how you got yourself up. It may have been useless because there were no shinies to trade for it apart from the pvp sets (which were I believe completed once hit rank 7) yet with the epic Audacity those sets have near to no wealth anymore.

Still, my point is and I think many people agree with me if I say that our ranks matter for ourselves and nobody is going for rank 13 just for the bloody First Age we can get. The community however sees a rank differently; did people like lupinluk*, blackpaw*, heck, for some even darkz (yes who is this guy transfers beat me to it! Oh dang, nvm, lotroaltfinder -.-)* deserve their ranks? Yes. They played for it, and they showed dedication to their characters, no matter how badly they played or how lame they could have played and did, but still they played their character just to get themselves up to the rank they desired to have.

Now the conclusion, is that for people like Blutrache, Tomanard, Canelpulscioso (Fredol intended this I think and correct me if I spelled it wrong), Tren-1 who are accused to have clubbed/still clubbed, their rank still means something to them. And they didn't club it 100%, so they did actually show dedication to the moors. And another thing; why should the fair players care about this anyway, in the end we all do something lame, whether it's using every cooldown in a fair 1v1, run away with sprint on, desperate flight (If it still works?), zerg in a raid or keep ganking the graveyard, we all have something we can be accused on. So a graveyard ganker could be just as hated as a clubber...

Think about it please before this gets out of hand...

*No personal offence intended. I am willing to remove it when I am informed.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

ignore you´and dont care forum trolls flames from you.
    Last edited by Yarlon; May 08 2013 at 04:22 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008000]PVP EXTREME
    [/COLOR]rk14, rk11, rk10, rk9, rk9, rk9...[URL="http://www.dome-kin.guildlaunch.com"]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]http://www.dome-kin.guildlaunch.com[/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Yarlon View Post
    ignore you´and dont care forum trolls flames from you.
    Is that why u come on creep ooc and say that my troll app hurt you bad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

btw did u expect me to get kicked for that or something? Your kin has no respect here, EVERYONE laughed at that post.

Last edited by DiorEluchil; May 08 2013 at 08:08 PM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Honestly i don't understand all this hate about PVP and specifically about the rank farming ....
    Till 1 update ago rank on freep was totally useless but for insigna and assuming that the person you talk about was not ranking a creep i don't see the point for flaming him so much and remenber that kind of playing isn't against the rules of the game so....

*general thought
    Think of it like a very long marathon, goal is to run from A to B, in this case from 0 to 15. Some people just enjoy progress and never going to get to finish, some people take it very seriously and work on that progress. Nobody likes people who are taking a shortcut or using taxis, tractors, airplanes or any other advance against other runners.

*Why ppl blame actions in pvp while they are all smart in pve and farm school 9 seal run , summon in craft instances for weeks , autobot on warsteed instance etc ?
    Image one day car stealing is legit. One can just walk down to a shopping mall, buy some stuff and walk to the car park and drive away with your car.
    Back in Codemasters days, clubbing was bannable for life, now turbine just ignoring that. And all big exploits get fixed in pve and after that maybe if they have time or energy in turbine labs they fix the exploits in pvp. As I remember back in the Mirkwood days there was swordhall exploit. Turbine stripped all stuff what people gained with that exploit.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/292210100000e45c9/signature.png]Itzybytzy[/charsig]
    JonXu Hunter r11,Viplala Runekeeper r11 Vihatud warg r10 + everything else below rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    Have you asked Dirien how he managed to make 20k in a day last January, at level 75? While Azmyth was making 120k in two?
    Oh, wait, where Dirien has his creeps?
    As far as im aware, Dirien afk’d in GV. He is someone who like I, deplores clubbing.

As for Azmyth, yeah he clubbed to R8 to get the dagger. He never made a secret of it but unlike others he didn’t club up to a Rank then go boasting about how good he is or what rank he was he never mentioned it or said a word.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    P.S. Gz for making it to the Player Council. They found how much an asset to our community you are. E-cheers an e-beer!
    Lol? You drunk mate? Im not on the player council.

And coming from the biggest asset to the community. Kool story bro.
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Got to rank 10, here's my wartab to make fun of:

(edit) Posting 2nd so it's actually legible :P
    Last edited by Weezl; May 12 2013 at 11:57 AM. Reason: otiginal phot not legible
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    TBP, reluctant leader of Northern Warriors
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Gratz Pherret
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Weezl View Post
    Got to rank 10, here's my wartab to make fun of:
    :P

I guess like you said to me earlier, playing solo "nearly all the time" is probably the reason for your low amount of kills and high about of kbs at r10.

Oh.
    Last edited by Mitholean; May 12 2013 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    I guess like you said to me earlier, playing solo "nearly all the time" is probably the reason for your low amount of kills and high about of kbs at r10.

Oh.
    Soloing with friends is the new way to solo.

Even Norbogs are doing it, but I guess last years' people don't get this.
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

So much fun, getting attacked by a reaver, weaver and defiler when solo. You guys deserve your points! And Trampin, stop chasing people out of GTA, not nice.
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

:P

Oh.
    Never said I was particularly effective when solo, so yes, most of my infamy has come from grouping and raiding. You can't compare the stats of someone who spends most of their time at 1v1 to someone who tries to roam. Generally you find no freeps or too many. I'm just out there to have fun not pad my stats. I'd love to spend as much time in the relative safety of 1v1 as you do, but quite honestly, I'm not very good at 1v1 which is probably 10% &&&&ty link and 90% poor skills if I was honest.
    [CENTER]Weezl R8 Champ, Pherret R11 Rvr, Lagard Fullretaard R8 Burg "retired" ;), Wellharder R7ish DPS WL
    [IMG]http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s377/nmdturner/Forum%20sig_zpsp8qf4oix.jpg[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Do you have Impale and Wrath?

I would have fought back in HH a few days ago but when that Captain appeared I decided not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post

No that's only a small minority, I don't approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    And Trampin, stop chasing people out of GTA, not nice.
    It's only just come to my attention that you're Feailuve. Well if you'd stop playing like a mug and ganking everything without asking yourself what is going on first, I wouldn't arras you.

I'd love to spend as much time in the relative safety of 1v1 as you do
    I don't live there, by any stretch of the imagination. Mornings/Afternoons you will find me roaming solo or maybe (lamer I know) playing in a group of 3/4 because freeps are usually grouped by then. When it becomes a slug fest zerg vs zerg in the evenings, I will retire to GTA yes.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Do you have Impale and Wrath?

I would have fought back in HH a few days ago but when that Captain appeared I decided not to.
    Yeah, have had them for a while. What I just got with Rank 10 was the last two bleeds which add to the damage from Impale. Tend to try not to use wrath in 1v1 unless I'm losing so badly it won't save me anyway to try get a few seconds more practice. I struggle against anyone who either kites a lot or moves well: the extra latency is a killer then.

[/CENTER]

It's only just come to my attention that you're Feailuve. Well if you'd stop playing like a mug and ganking everything without asking yourself what is going on first, I wouldn't arras you.
    What's exactly wrong with my playstyle? I think the way I'm playing on my champ atm is the way PvP was meant to be. Solo roaming and, when nothing around, some 1v1. You did gank me, though. QQ
    Brandywine

What's exactly wrong with my playstyle? I think the way I'm playing on my champ atm is the way PvP was meant to be. Solo roaming and, when nothing around, some 1v1. You did gank me, though. QQ
    Odd i was in and out of raids all day yesterday and you were definitely in a couple of the raids i was in.

Yeah, have had them for a while. What I just got with Rank 10 was the last two bleeds which add to the damage from Impale. Tend to try not to use wrath in 1v1 unless I'm losing so badly it won't save me anyway to try get a few seconds more practice. I struggle against anyone who either kites a lot or moves well: the extra latency is a killer then.
    It was a bit of a dig at all the reavers who rely on wrath and impale at GTA. I'm sure some of the regular reavers at GTA will be happy to give you some advice if you ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    It was a bit of a dig at all the reavers who rely on wrath and impale at GTA. I'm sure some of the regular reavers at GTA will be happy to give you some advice if you ask them.
    I agree, but one thing I must say, is never ever ask advice from Huggi, he is pathetic and he sakks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobla View Post
    Odd i was in and out of raids all day yesterday and you were definitely in a couple of the raids i was in.
    Those 30-40 mins of raiding... Yeah, big deal. O, that was the first raid since I came to the Moors. But really... 40 mins out of the... 20-30 hours I played there so far? Fine, fine.
    Brandywine

Grats Pherret on R10
    Stiekni Original Challenger of Gothmog.
    Himnir The original.

PvP wasn't meant to be that you always roam solely and go to good ta for the easy pickings when it's simply too hard to solo, since good TA, rather a 1v1 area, did not simply exist at the start of the game, it developed later on.

Our PvP (well in how far it is possible to call pvp) was meant to be an alternative to the rest of the game, concerning lore, raiding, events etc. It was meant for people to chill out in an area, play together with others and have fun. Yet there are some superficial e-peen huggers that only solo and ''ruin'' the original idea of pvp.

If it had some meaning, why else would Turbine not give any &&&& about anything in the moors?

(EDIT + PS: You're playing champ, you can never play pvp as it was meant to be, since Champions are a &&&&ed up broken class atm, like most classes right now ;p)

Since they're all p2w, there are no easy pickings. But on my warrrrrrrrrrden I never spar creeps below r9, unless I know them. On my champ... Well.. I'll get full auda and then we'll see.
    Brandywine

Since they're all p2w, there are no easy pickings.
    Woah woah hang on back up back up.

THEY'RE ALL

Where has the thread gone where you admit, aknowledge and promote using p2w skills......
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Lao10 View Post
    Woah woah hang on back up back up.

THEY'RE ALL

Where has the thread gone where you admit, aknowledge and promote using p2w skills......
    Woah woah hang on back up back up. Where did I say that I'm against it? Where did I say I promote it? I'm just saying everyone at GTA is quite a match, except for the clueless lowranks, which I don't spar. No easy targets.
    Brandywine

Where did I say that I'm against it?
    Errrrr

Since they're all p2w, there are no easy pickings.
    Insinuation ftw

Page 54 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast