We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    I don't make renown on my warden? No, that's because I'm not such an ezmoder like you are, I've been playing on my creep since the update. And yes of course I'll go there, I dislike zergs. I see you like them, though. Brainless zerging. Lack the skill to 1v1, which is why you use CDs in 1v1. Then, you're on around 8k more renown than the most freeps, on a pretty dead PvP day. Suspicious.
    im traited 5spear 2shield same as you, (have been shield sometimes when it was on its worst) you fight the same ppl again and again, and you are so proud off it.. your world and game is gta 1v1 fighting, mine is not.. 1v1 istent the world, its not how wars fights and pvp is played..
    ofc you have been creepside, ive seen you, even on my warg.. ofc i will join the fights when kin asks, and i do as all others do follow rat, but you are just mindless on your warden you charge straight on, with tunnel vision, and in a hurry to die it seems, call me an easy moder, i play the class, the way it fits my play style the most.. so ill stick range, then go hand to hand when the time for that come. and you still qq about the one time i did cd against herrp, and you tryed to gank but failed.. sad you cant get over it.. so warden is easy to get renown on, the vigilance warden armourset is epic for geting renown, thought you knew that since you are the "ULTIMATE" answer to a warden and know everything and can tell what a player is, no wonder the world is in the state it is in.. whats bether then a 32sec dot, that slows 25% on 10 creeps and can be spamed? so even if i run with the zerg, i use that to slow them and it rains renown..

and i told you if you dont like my play style stay the F*** away.. find something more productive to do to your life then cry over me.. because, you where an ok person, i had respect and liked you, but the way you behave, its "almost" gone.
    come with SS or video before you open your mouth again..
    Laws are silent in times of war.
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    im traited 5spear 2shield same as you, (have been shield sometimes when it was on its worst) you fight the same ppl again and again, and you are so proud off it.. your world and game is gta 1v1 fighting, mine is not.. 1v1 istent the world, its not how wars fights and pvp is played..
    You have no clue do you? I always, or most of the time, roam the map before going 1v1. If there's nothing, then I'll go there. I run 5r1y1b, that blue one is for solo roaming, btw.
    ofc you have been creepside, ive seen you, even on my warg.. ofc i will join the fights when kin asks, and i do as all others do follow rat, but you are just mindless on your warden you charge straight on, with tunnel vision, and in a hurry to die it seems, call me an easy moder, i play the class, the way it fits my play style the most..
    What? No, you have no clue, clearly. And yes, you are an easymoder. And your playstyle fits the class most, not the other way around. It was designed as the easy way you play. Challenge is to play it without the OP benefits Turbine gave you.

and you still qq about the one time i did cd against herrp, and you tryed to gank but failed..
    Wrong again. I was trying to stop you from killing him. Do you think I'm dumb enough to attack a Warden with NS and DC up and expect to win? Cause I'm not.
    sad you cant get over it.. so warden is easy to get renown on, the vigilance warden armourset is epic for geting renown, thought you knew that since you are the "ULTIMATE" answer to a warden and know everything and can tell what a player is, no wonder the world is in the state it is in.. whats bether then a 32sec dot, that slows 25% on 10 creeps and can be spamed? so even if i run with the zerg, i use that to slow them and it rains renown..
    Yep. Ultimate ezmoding. Ftw.

and i told you if you dont like my play style stay the F*** away.. find something more productive to do to your life then cry over me.. because, you where an ok person, i had respect and liked you, but the way you behave, its "almost" gone.
    come with SS or video before you open your mouth again..
    I don't, but you just stay away from 1v1 Not the other way around. I never said I did not like you. In fact I used to like you, till "that day". Now, everything you say confirms my thoughts about ezmoding. Not that I'm not guilty to it, sometimes, but I most of the time try to play fair. I only want you and others to do so too. I don't tell you how to play your class, I tell you how not to play it.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

and still its only your way that is the ONLY way.. you dont pay my sub, stick your nose somewhere else, mr I AM THE MOST EPIC WARDEN AND I KNOW IT ALL AND IF YOU DONT DO AS I SAY YOU ARE EASYMODER..

0:10-0:20 best words ever spoken...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=a6uFad5mWJk
    War is the father of us all, King of all. Some it makes gods, some it makes men, some it makes slaves.

and still its only your way that is the ONLY way.. you dont pay my sub, stick your nose somewhere else, mr I AM THE MOST EPIC WARDEN AND I KNOW IT ALL AND IF YOU DONT DO AS I SAY YOU ARE EASYMODER..
    I lol'd, I ever made such a claim, because if I would, it wouldn't be true. And you keep twisting things, it is: AT LEAST YOURE NOT AN EZMODER IF YOU DO AS I SAY. But I failed to help you
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

you lol'd?`
    still its : AT LEAST YOURE NOT AN EZMODER IF YOU DO AS I SAY. (making your way the only right and true way) But I failed to help you..
    i never needed or asked for your help, if i need help i ask fallarden, groth or iyvan, ill even ask Thorvion before i ask you for any advice..
    and you are in no place to help me, you need first to help your self, you accused me, and you have no evidence just empty words..
    i wish you the best of luck on your hunt, you troll, you will need it, because what you are looking for is not there..

hug and qq leon!

Wrong again. I never said my way is the only one. I don't see why you'd ask Iyvan or Groth, since both don't play, and Iyvan spam heals (no offence). And I didn't accuse you, I said I found it suspicious. Looks like Thorvion style. Perhaps you asked him for tips already? I saw he did it at OR one shotters. But well, Fallarden is somewhat out of range for you. Plus you don't solo roam. My battle is never ending, you'll never understand.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

who realy understands teenagers...

i dont solo roam? are you my wife are you sitting beside me? then what have i been frapsing lately?

Whats your damage boy? seriously? Droped as a child?

atleast ill ask fallarden, atleast he's not high on him self as you are, worry about yourself, you will need it in life..
    and why ill ask groth and iyvan is because ill never need anything from you, you have nothing to teach, they are nice friendly persons, not like you..
    they have something that is worth to be teached..

So much rage over a game, but I guess we can all agree that warden is (still) overpowered!

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    An emo-te fight, all the way from Laurelin!
    They have no stage anymore to perform on in The Shire, hence they look for another stage to [RP] on.

::: ::: ~ Arrostorm
    ::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    S

They have no stage anymore to perform on in The Shire, hence they look for another stage to [RP] on.
    Well done, first time I actually laughed from one of your famous one-liners.

Keep the drama up <3
    [B]What We Do In Life, Echoes in Eternity - [/B][URL]http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/monsterplay-player-vs-player-combat-624/422337-ultimate-evernight-thread-evernight-strikes-back.html[/URL][B]
    Blitzz Krieg R13 RK - Talgasn R11 Reaver -Talgroth R10 BA Evernight![/B]

Angry

who realy understands teenagers...

i dont solo roam? are you my wife are you sitting beside me? then what have i been frapsing lately?

Whats your damage boy? seriously? Droped as a child?

atleast ill ask fallarden, atleast he's not high on him self as you are, worry about yourself, you will need it in life..
    and why ill ask groth and iyvan is because ill never need anything from you, you have nothing to teach, they are nice friendly persons, not like you..
    they have something that is worth to be teached..

Because I've never, ever, seen you when I roamed the map. I'm not "high on myself". Like I said before. I can be very nice too, but you're raging so hard at me you don't even see I want to make things right. And maybe you don't need anything from me, but you do need something. Edit: Srry about the smiley on top, misclick! And I'm actually surprised he takes time to gank me. Must have done him something. Btw, was I at GTA there?
    Last edited by Giliodor; Apr 18 2013 at 01:37 AM.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by D3str0yer View Post
    Well done, first time I actually laughed from one of your famous one-liners.

Keep the drama up <3
    I'm trying to satisfy everyone, but some can't appreciate it as much as others

::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- ::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ---- Snowbourn[EU]

Leoniduz and Durongdab. Hello.

It grievfs me to see such hostile writing between 2 nabs.

Warden is by far the easiest class to play. This is known.

And Durongnab. If you wanna be pro. Like you claim to be. Go spar in tank traits with no heals. Like Ceom. And dont ezmode in spear traits. He's the only pro around atm.

Regards Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzut View Post
    Leoniduz and Durongdab. Hello.

It grievfs me to see such hostile writing between 2 nabs.

Warden is by far the easiest class to play. This is known.

And Durongnab. If you wanna be pro. Like you claim to be. Go spar in tank traits with no heals. Like Ceom. And dont ezmode in spear traits. He's the only pro around atm.

Regards Hello.
    Rofl you're the biggest ezmoder of all. I don't claim to be pro, cause I'm not lol. As far as I know, no pro Warden on this server atm.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

What the word : Pro mean ? make your character without using certain traits, armour ,weapons , not using some kind of skills , join 1vs1 heaven ?
    this words are not directed to Giliodor , it's a general thought
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Grats Cedrian on rank 13! I hope see you on creep now in Laurelin, Then i can kill you and cj! :P
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Remorl View Post
    Grats Cedrian on rank 13! I hope see you on creep now in Laurelin, Then i can kill you and cj! :P
    dont try no ninja him away like i didnt with you^^ btw gz for your rank14 was on time :-) so when you coming^^ now you on snowy forum there i can do
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008000]PVP EXTREME
    [/COLOR]rk14, rk11, rk10, rk9, rk9, rk9...[URL="http://www.dome-kin.guildlaunch.com"]
    [COLOR=#ff0000]http://www.dome-kin.guildlaunch.com[/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Yarlon View Post
    dont try no ninja him away like i didnt with you^^ btw gz for your rank14 was on time :-) so when you coming^^ now you on snowy forum there i can do
    Will we get another [Purple Rank] 'pro'?

Score!

Will we get another [Purple Rank] 'pro'?

Score!
    Anolus is right. What are you when you're pro? I don't know exactly, perhaps you can tell us? Yes, I know you don't mean it serious here, but still
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Anolus is right. What are you when you're pro? I don't know exactly, perhaps you can tell us? Yes, I know you don't mean it serious here, but still

Did you just quote the wrong person? It was nothing meant to the pro discussion you guys had

Was more meant to most purple ranks that are so pro...

Did you just quote the wrong person? It was nothing meant to the pro discussion you guys had

Was more meant to most purple ranks that are so pro...
    I'm not aware of such a discussion. I know what you meant, but I was wondering if you know what "pro" is. Cause I don't and neither does Anolus. You can say no if you don't
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

I'm not aware of such a discussion. I know what you meant, but I was wondering if you know what "pro" is. Cause I don't and neither does Anolus. You can say no if you don't
    A pro can either be:

- An abbreviation of 'professional/prof', meaning one that is good/excellent at one's deeds;
    - Someone voting 'yes' for something, either 'pro' or 'contra' if we'd like to keep Latin terms;

What does this mean for Snowbourn PVP though?

A pro is someone:
    - That gets efficient renown or infamy during his/her time spent; these days, however, it does not matter whether this is fightclubbing (Champion in Gondolin's Heritage starting with Ulf), or fair (Warg starting with B).
    - That claims he is very good, in case of 'the elite ranks' who think they are berry good at lotro PvP.

Who are you, one or two?

A pro can either be:

- An abbreviation of 'professional/prof', meaning one that is good/excellent at one's deeds;
    - Someone voting 'yes' for something, either 'pro' or 'contra' if we'd like to keep Latin terms;

What does this mean for Snowbourn PVP though?

A pro is someone:
    - That gets efficient renown or infamy during his/her time spent; these days, however, it does not matter whether this is fightclubbing (Champion in Gondolin's Heritage starting with Ulf), or fair (Warg starting with B).
    - That claims he is very good, in case of 'the elite ranks' who think they are berry good at lotro PvP.

Who are you, one or two?
    Perfect +rep. I'm not pro at all.
    Feailuve - Akabath
    [EN]Evernight

Gratz Ced
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000084604/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Tom/Gil/Arp - Shield Brothers
    Gilanakh/Gilarllug - Memento Mori

Gratz to all recent rankers. well deserved Cedrian
    !!!The Black Pact!!! The best tribe ever!

Main r13 Warleader Skuruthai DeSade, r7 warg Nurzumbash Ultrasadist, r7 blackarrow FreepsBane MacroMachine, r6 defiler Defidealer SkurusPermkeeper

Cool

Guys, guys !!
    the truth is, only PRO warden is me, Liliam !!!1

/toast

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast