We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2256
  1. #1126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Over the Top
    Posts
    712
    Congratulations Ichor
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  2. #1127
    Massive GZ Ichor. Probably more deserved than any other creep classes (Aside Lep ofc)

    Spider has been the most underpowered class for years and years but you always stuck even though it was hard hard work AND you solo roam which is what I love (Or rather hate when you pop up out of burrow xD )

    Well deserved
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

  3. #1128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    Rank 10 Tyrantula
    i know it isnt much but will be posting war tabs from 10-15 to compare stats and such so.

    please dont troll, keep nasty comments to urself.


  4. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    Rank 10 Tyrantula
    i know it isnt much but will be posting war tabs from 10-15 to compare stats and such so.

    please dont troll, keep nasty comments to urself.

    You mad? -.- How am I supposed to kill you now? Ever thought of that?... Doh.
    But big gratz, you play your class very very well, even though it's a fotm class. Now, get a build with less BPE -.- going for r11 and onwards?
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  5. #1130
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    You mad? -.- How am I supposed to kill you now? Ever thought of that?... Doh.
    But big gratz, you play your class very very well, even though it's a fotm class. Now, get a build with less BPE -.- going for r11 and onwards?
    going for rank 15 m8. finally dedicated to a class
    should take 2 weeks to get r11, hopefully less will see

  6. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowene View Post
    going for rank 15 m8. finally dedicated to a class
    should take 2 weeks to get r11, hopefully less will see
    2 weeks.. Took me 2 months to get from r9 to r10 Good luck, you gotta teach me xD
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  7. #1132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Türkiye
    Posts
    61
    gz ichor
    The Black Pact
    Battalgazinintorunu R11 BA
    Nine Worlds
    Nimueh LM

  8. #1133
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    You mad? -.- How am I supposed to kill you now? Ever thought of that?... Doh.
    But big gratz, you play your class very very well, even though it's a fotm class. Now, get a build with less BPE -.- going for r11 and onwards?
    As if warden is such a hard class..

    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    2 weeks.. Took me 2 months to get from r9 to r10 Good luck, you gotta teach me xD
    Spawn a spartan pet, more bpe and reflecting stance.. If that doesn't work, then try to become more skilled.

    Oh, nevermind.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  9. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    As if warden is such a hard class..
    What.. Is your problem? Just tell me, I'm sick of you posting pointless things to troll my posts.

    Spawn a spartan pet, more bpe and reflecting stance.. If that doesn't work, then try to become more skilled.

    Oh, nevermind.
    You're pathetic. Also, I never, ever, claimed to be skilled. Now just stop it. And pm me.
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  10. #1135
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Over the Top
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    What.. Is your problem? Just tell me, I'm sick of you posting pointless things to troll my posts.
    Check your character when you log in you should have unlocked the exploration deed : Discover Trollgaring™, Gratz :=)
    Last edited by Anolus; Feb 28 2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Trademark symbol updated
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  11. #1136
    Gratz Rataspirit on Rank 14
    I guess 13-14 wasn't as hard as 12-13, but still deserved. Good luck on Rank 15!
    PS. Does Rata still read the forums? xD
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  12. #1137
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK - North East
    Posts
    97
    Rank 13.
    Hydo - 85 Burglar [Rank 13 Snowbourn PvMP]
    Element Zero - Sub Director of LotRO division

  13. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydo5 View Post
    Rank 13.
    Gratz
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

    The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

  14. #1139
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Over the Top
    Posts
    712
    Well done Hydo
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

  15. #1140
    Gz all recent rankers
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Laolos/2/9/3/7/85/Wiping+As+Intended/0/2/1/11/10/1/6/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

  16. #1141
    Quick belated GRATZ to Ichor. I haven't worked with any creeps who are so couldn't-care-less about dying, but that gung-ho attitude has paid off! Nice one!
    [color=#80BFFF]Wisdom of the Valar - A Kinship on Snowbourn[/color]
    [url=http://www.wisdomofthevalar.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4113/]Click here to read or download our full guide: [i]An Introduction to Wisdom of the Valar[/i][/url]

  17. #1142
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarolas View Post
    Quick belated GRATZ to Ichor. I haven't worked with any creeps who are so couldn't-care-less about dying, but that gung-ho attitude has paid off! Nice one!
    Are you mad? All Ichor does is burrow and try and run away. He joins Falloweb in the brand and run section of "pr0s".

  18. #1143
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    456
    Wow just wow.. Gz Ichor !

    Drakknarg - Warg rank 9

    My journey at Middle-earth start around 25 October 2007 (SoA Book 11)

  19. #1144
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    Are you mad? All Ichor does is burrow and try and run away. He joins Falloweb in the brand and run section of "pr0s".
    Unlike 98% of all the spiders, Ichor does not group at all and played through bad and good times - even though spiders were punching bags he kept soloing and indeed he has used brand/burrow a lot but why are you even bothing to put this on the forum, he for instance is a reasonable player and uses it right, as when he borrows he NEVER calls out for heals, while freeps call out for 'Ichor burrowed at place X', that means 3-5+ players will come and he expects that. There's also some burgs around that Ichor is aware of this.

    Shortly, there is no simple reason to put this stuff on the forums, he is and has always been the most legit, solo and grateful player in the moors, and even though you think Lepakko is better, he also did the same a few times on me when he just transfered, he used a brand and then he burrowed later on. So as you love to vouch for Lep, there is no difference between the both of them.

    Ever seen Lepakko say thanks for heals on OOC?

    And have you ever counted how many times Ichor does this?
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  20. #1145
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    He joins Falloweb in the brand and run section of "pr0s".
    It's probably one of the worst comparisons ever made.



    gz Rataspirit
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  21. #1146
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgaring View Post
    Unlike 98% of all the spiders, Ichor does not group at all and played through bad and good times - even though spiders were punching bags he kept soloing and indeed he has used brand/burrow a lot but why are you even bothing to put this on the forum, he for instance is a reasonable player and uses it right, as when he borrows he NEVER calls out for heals, while freeps call out for 'Ichor burrowed at place X', that means 3-5+ players will come and he expects that. There's also some burgs around that Ichor is aware of this.

    Shortly, there is no simple reason to put this stuff on the forums, he is and has always been the most legit, solo and grateful player in the moors, and even though you think Lepakko is better, he also did the same a few times on me when he just transfered, he used a brand and then he burrowed later on. So as you love to vouch for Lep, there is no difference between the both of them.

    Ever seen Lepakko say thanks for heals on OOC?

    And have you ever counted how many times Ichor does this?
    It's nice that you've made a little story there and run with something noone had said.

    Since coming to Snowbourn, so what, the last, erhhh, 1m~ inf of his rank, I have never seen him stand and fight vs even/outnumbered fights. Burrow never seems to be off CD, and WoTE/Brand are quick to be used. In my experience at least, he's the first to run.

    Never said he hasn't stuck at his class, needs to l2p or anything like that. Did I question him being solo (well to be fair I am, sure you can be ingrouped, but gold tagging a raid hardly makes you "solo") or whether he was "legit" or "grateful"? No. But ty Tol for the cute essay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    It's probably one of the worst comparisons ever made.
    Hardly, both like to play "solo" and are quick to run.

    To both of you, dry your eyes, the only part I was questioning was
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarolas View Post
    I haven't worked with any creeps who are so couldn't-care-less about dying, but that gung-ho attitude has paid off!

  22. #1147
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pauillac
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    It's nice that you've made a little story there and run with something noone had said.

    Since coming to Snowbourn, so what, the last, erhhh, 1m~ inf of his rank, I have never seen him stand and fight vs even/outnumbered fights. Burrow never seems to be off CD, and WoTE/Brand are quick to be used. In my experience at least, he's the first to run.

    Never said he hasn't stuck at his class, needs to l2p or anything like that. Did I question him being solo (well to be fair I am, sure you can be ingrouped, but gold tagging a raid hardly makes you "solo") or whether he was "legit" or "grateful"? No. But ty Tol for the cute essay.
    First of all, I love being cute ^___^ appreciated!

    Second of all, you compare a respectable and very good weaver with one of the most easymoding players on this server; which means he doesn't only join in the burrow/brand but is also having a bad attitude/whatever else you can think of.

    So this means you imply he is lame/easymoding as he is not. And as you love to vouch Lepakko (I've seen it in some other ''QQ'' post - QQ seems to be fun these days anyway), where you also said that Ichor is a noob spider etc and should learn of Lepakko if I could remember that correctly, so I was more refering to both posts that were made. You did not question him here being solo, even though it has another idea, he has never ran with a group and was usually the first one to run in, so cowardly / bad behaviour is not on his place. Think whatever you think though, but let's not turn this thread into a ''funfun'' one.
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qx7sdx.png[/IMG]
    [B]:::[/B][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/33lk1hx.png[/IMG][B] :::[/B] ~ Arrostorm
    [B][color=green]::: Commander Vilemaw Sad, Watcher ::: - Get it? ---- [/color] [color=blue]::: Master Guardian Ceburia 'the Banned' ::: ----[/color] Snowbourn[EU][/B]

  23. #1148
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    Hardly, both like to play "solo" and are quick to run.
    No, Ichor's not aiming just for solo fights, he rather takes an opportunity and attacks every freep that is in his radius, no matter if the freep is alone or behind a zerg ball, without caring if he dies or not. Although I guess suicide-mode has its limits and being on his place I wouldn't feed the zerg too often as well. He also doesn't care if he gets a kill in the company or alone, hence it may be hard for you to rate his play style correctly. As well since me and Tolg play a little longer on Snow we have analogically more accurate knowledge and had more occasions to spot the actual play style of him in particular, no offence.

    Finally it's not that we blindly glorify him for whatever he does, it's just the pure facts we noticed.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

  24. #1149
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Currently snooping around the back yard. ;)
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    No, Ichor's not aiming just for solo fights, he rather takes an opportunity and attacks every freep that is in his radius, no matter if the freep is alone or behind a zerg ball, without caring if he dies or not. Although I guess suicide-mode has its limits and being on his place I wouldn't feed the zerg too often as well. He also doesn't care if he gets a kill in the company or alone, hence it may be hard for you to rate his play style correctly. As well since me and Tolg play a little longer on Snow we have analogically more accurate knowledge and had more occasions to spot the actual play style of him in particular, no offence.

    Finally it's not that we blindly glorify him for whatever he does, it's just the pure facts we noticed.
    Yes bottom line is he is a great player and a joy to have around, big gratz Ichor (:
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ff8c00]Muzzard[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#ff0000]

    [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#ffffff][U][SIZE=2]Warriors of the Great Eye[/SIZE][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

  25. #1150
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzard View Post
    Yes bottom line is he is a great player and a joy to have around, big gratz Ichor (:
    Agreed, he's always around fighting and it was fun ninja inviting him into a group to chuck a bubble back in SoA/Moria time.
    [color=turquoise]Artiar - R5 Guardian: Former Member of Legendarium : Current member of Fate of Norns[/color]
    [color=red]Argick - R11 Warleader[/color]
    Snowbourn

 

 
Page 46 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload