We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast

Re: Snowbourn EM rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Thorongilion View Post
    gz rankers

...Muzz i know that grinding to r15 is hard and long way, but ganking ppl at good ta is a bit low, despite how you can dislike them in rest of open pvp.

*/sad
    I know that dying in PvP is hard, but do try to get over it so we others don't suffer for it.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    I know that dying in PvP is hard, but do try to get over it so we others don't suffer for it.
    oh look who looked out from his SoA hole...continue your Retired status: Ultra Casual and stop reading forums that shouldnt concern you when you arent playing, tho its fun to read your pathetic posts

oh look who looked out from his SoA hole...continue your Retired status: Ultra Casual and stop reading forums that shouldnt concern you when you arent playing, tho its fun to read your pathetic posts
    You shouldn't believe everything you read
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

You shouldn't believe everything you read
    You shouldn't feel like you have to reply to everything you read

You shouldn't feel like you have to reply to everything you read
    If everyone cared a little less, we wouldn't be having this conversation
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

To make things straight, i didn't want complain about dieing as you pointed out. I was curious why Muzz ganked me with Tek there without me fighting back, when he felt ok to sparr me few hours later. But my mistake to wrote here, i should make the eford and relog and ask ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartpartsion View Post
    Gz tol! Wish i had a hunter and i would hunt those newb creeps on this server down ^^
    You still play? :O on what server is your warg now? Miss the old days ^^ old ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Cenko View Post
    You still play? :O on what server is your warg now? Miss the old days ^^ old ppl
    second this ^ If the real Smartpartison
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Cenko View Post
    yeh hes the real smartpartisan, was talking to him on creep, and his other acc was banned (with warg on)
    also hes still the same numpty he was, same attitude towards any class that can beat him, oh its op, nerf it. yet hes playing the most op class in the game.
    also refuses to believe the ba can kill anything bar warden in 1v1 without even trying.

http://imageshack.us/f/31/screenshot00012l.jpg/ - reaver

http://imageshack.us/f/842/screenshot00005cg.jpg/ - weaver

Thats my last wartab in lotro I don't have any plans for this game anymore, I'll log for some 1v1s but thats all I'd love to thank you already for all those years of great fun guys and I hope I will see some of you in Guild Wars 2 ! Cheers ! ^^
    Last edited by Laneswould; Mar 04 2012 at 06:47 AM.

Cheers to you mate! It was always a pleasure fighting you. Thank you, and all the best.

cheer, we had some nice fights too

see you in GW2, i will try it for sure

We'll miss you Sz. Both characters and the player Take care

noooo Szosa All the good players are leaving or already left

Quote Originally Posted by Siliveth View Post
    noooo Szosa All the good players are leaving or already left
    Didn't know fightclubbing was considered as "good play". The things you learn...
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Didn't know fightclubbing was considered as "good play". The things you learn...
    Szosa has never chosen his opponent in 1vs1 but faced everybody and the reason why he's considered a great player is that 99% of others reavers in snow are weaker by far in 1vs1 fighting and are roaming only with bodyguards.
    Question now is... do you just need to complain about something random or seriously you prefer zerg as a perfect kind of fight where to show skills?
    Last edited by Navhar; Feb 08 2012 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Navhar View Post
    Szosa has never chosen his opponent in 1vs1 but faced everybody and the reason why he's considered a great player is that 99% of others reavers in snow are weaker by far in 1vs1 fighting and are roaming only with bodyguards.
    Question now is... do you just need to complain about something random or seriously you prefer zerg as a perfect kind of fight where to show skills?
    So you support fightclubbers?

Not talking about 1on1.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Nope, Mori is right I used to fightclubb in a past and thats unforgivable and also that's the reason why i removed my burglar from account coz i had like 10k renown reached with cheating and yep my past isn't so cool and some players won't remember it because they just didn't play lotro already and I won't say that I don't care like Galania for example because I do, like most of us and I'm very sorry for that even if it's just a game but .... I will miss you also Mori

Am gona miss You man. I remember sparring you on your rank 7 and 8 and i must say that the hell you was able to unleash was way worse then many r11+. I learned a lot how to play in mele fights from you. Best rvr on snowy, not by rank or contribution to action, but definitly by skill and class build. For spidey i must say you got incredible rotation and timing of dazes/slows/stuns. Damm i remember runing and dieing behind you without even touching you GL anywhere you go, and maby cya in GW 2.

Omg Mori relax once in a while, you're always attacking! I'm not omniscient as you are and you know well I'm a newborn noob so I don't know much of the history of this server pvp and the biography of every single player. I didn't know about Szosa fightclubbing and I just wanted to say a kind goodbye to a player I've always seen fighting very well.

So you support fightclubbers?

Not talking about 1on1.
    Sorry mate, just a misunderstanding Vinci keep saying 1vs1 is fightclubbing and, for a single moment, that was the message I got from your post.. Luckily you're not Vinci and I agree with you about fightclubbing... just didn't know Sz clubbed with his burg.. I'm sure he has manged to restore his honour :P

Hey guys im Leborwar, You have one more Lieutenant Hunter today

Congratz...i contributed to your renown tally....)

Big gratz Lebo!!!!

http://i39.tinypic.com/168wfic.png

Ranked a week ago, pretty happy

Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 ... LastLast