We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2256
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitholean View Post
    I've noticed that Angelick is r12. On the 12th of May 2013 he had 9k total Infamy and today, the 28th of August he is r12. I would LOVE to see that Wartab, please post it.
    MM really?

I've noticed that Angelick is r12. On the 12th of May 2013 he had 9k total Infamy and today, the 28th of August he is r12. I would LOVE to see that Wartab, please post it.
    Not sure if he's a transfer but... That tends to happen with transfers, on dailystats.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    MM really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    Not sure if he's a transfer but... That tends to happen with transfers, on dailystats.
    I am 100% right. When we still had leaderboards, I used to check his stats because it upset me how much he made zerg ranking. In May he started playing, and by doing nothing but 100% zerg ranking is now R12. It's disgusting and I'd love to see his stats. 100k kills, 1k kbs?

100k kills, 1k kbs?
    Pretty sure that's kinda high.

Since my post went *poof* (gg GMs!), I'll ask it politely: why did you use AtO and kept attacking me when you saw I was ganked? Why, Mr Fair Play? Don't think it'll go unnoticed. Also noticed a morale put, or a miraculous 2k heal. Nothing against you, just this fight. I really enjoyed the 4,5k Impale's from the other fights, ty.

Pretty sure that's kinda high.

Since my post went *poof* (gg GMs!), I'll ask it politely: why did you use AtO and kept attacking me when you saw I was ganked? Why, Mr Fair Play? Don't think it'll go unnoticed. Also noticed a morale put, or a miraculous 2k heal. Nothing against you, just this fight. I really enjoyed the 4,5k Impale's from the other fights, ty.
    It is common knowledge that Trampin uses pots in spars, he even admitted it to us.

You should get more Crit Defense, mitigation doesn't mean a whole lot vs Impale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    It is common knowledge that Trampin uses pots in spars, he even admitted it to us.

You should get more Crit Defense, mitigation doesn't mean a whole lot vs Impale.
    It's the AtO, not the pot I'm troubled about. I used pots too, I just ran out of them

I should, and could. If I would want to spend time to farm 1000000 instances to get golden items and other epic gold recipes. But I don't want to. Even with my 3k crit defence, 4,5k Impale is pretty damn huge.

Ranked 9 on ba thanks to a special rk. 90% of it was solo and at gta c:

Special thanks to othlon for zergine me non-stop with his fraid my rating is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    Ranked 9 on ba thanks to a special rk. 90% of it was solo and at gta c:

Special thanks to othlon for zergine me non-stop with his fraid my rating is fantastic.

Gratz, and nice tab. I'd appreciate not putting Fire Trap on the ground before our spar, when I'm on my champ!

Ranked

Thank to all, to Turbine for epic lags and spec. thank to Bagalug, also grats to her on rank!

and yes, low kb's I know but still

Quote Originally Posted by Sonkiati View Post

Thank to all, to Turbine for epic lags and spec. thank to Bagalug, also grats to her on rank!

and yes, low kb's I know but still
    Gratz to you too, Second Marshall

Congrats on Ranking to 9 to Kavla and of course on reaching the heady heights of 13 to Sonkiati. Also delighted to see I'm not on your most frequent top 21 kills Sonki. Keep trying ;-p This gif reminded me of you pursuing me...

Gratz, and nice tab. I'd appreciate not putting Fire Trap on the ground before our spar, when I'm on my champ!
    Thank you.

I dont mind not using it as you saw but i would also appreciate giving me 10 meters and not start without jumping a spar would make things more intersting

Got R12 on my reaver this evening, been a while since last rank so thanks to creep that been healing me on my charge for greenies in raids

Gratz on the rank Bag, well deserved

Big gratz Bag

Grattis

Now, where is your raidbaby wartab? ^^

Thank you.

I dont mind not using it as you saw but i would also appreciate giving me 10 meters and not start without jumping a spar would make things more intersting
    If thats the case can you not use it against me either please. I give you much more than 10 meters :P

Thank you.

GZ1

Can you also not use any skills at all against me?

Big congrats to all the recent rankers.

Sadly i cant be around atm, but hope to be back within the next weeks and get some decent fights with you guys again

regards
    Led

Quote Originally Posted by Himner View Post
    Got R12 on my reaver this evening, been a while since last rank so thanks to creep that been healing me on my charge for greenies in raids
    Slacker

PS: Is Geltrid your friend?

PS2: Nvm, you don't have friends, you probably bribed Morgo and Mocked to get on that picture. But I think Geltrid would be a good friend!

i dont know if good or not

A new member of Snowbourn ranked this day! (me lol) got 30% of the rank here so thx every1 for the good fights, keep them up!!!!!those 2 weeks here have been my best pvp ones by far
    here is the wartab of my hobbit Aso enjoying a smoke after a nice pvp day in the Green Dragon, Bywater

screenshot software
    Last edited by Evadar; Sep 11 2013 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evadar View Post
    A new member of Snowbourn ranked this day! (me lol) got 30% of the rank here so thx every1 for the good fights, keep them up!!!!!those 2 weeks here have been my best pvp ones by far
    here is the wartab of my hobbit Aso enjoying a smoke after a nice pvp day in the Green Dragon, Bywater

screenshot software
    Big gratz I really like the less spam-healing than all others mini's I know in 1v1's, keep it going

Gratz to rankers

Big Gratz to all that's ranked

Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast