We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Snowbourn event results - for who missed it

For who missed how the night went...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=37&v=YdVVxcNdItU

Big thanks to Monstreous for the voices of the video when he dies, to Liqui for going out with lollipops hunting poor little players and to Boalin for challenging BD.
    Next time don't challenge us Actually...there won't be a next time, farewell snowie and LoLs and TBT failures <3

(Lot of QQ and lies incoming in next posts)
    [IMG]http://p1.pichost.me/i/60/1839865.jpg[/IMG]
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion
    Springsteen R8 WL | Mariobalotelli R8 BA | Pogba R8 Spider

For who missed it

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...76#post7406776

I like double post too

InsertPhotobucketLinkHere
    Coming Soon

Wine Wine Wine. Dry Dry Dry. What will it be today ?...
    Beer!

~Me

Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

~John J. Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    So what you are saying is that you have not caught anyone clubbing and so have to make montages?
    i bet that Fred black book have more pages than lotr book ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Alakin93 View Post
    For who missed how the night went...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=37&v=YdVVxcNdItU

Big thanks to Monstreous for the voices of the video when he dies, to Liqui for going out with lollipops hunting poor little players and to Boalin for challenging BD.
    Next time don't challenge us Actually...there won't be a next time, farewell snowie and LoLs and TBT failures <3

(Lot of QQ and lies incoming in next posts)
    @2:45 min it's EPIC !

So what you are saying is
    QQ

Multoboxing, Cj'ing, Exploiting, Action Killing, Ganking, Clubbing, Laming...you are looking for a gz or something or coming out as all of the former?
    And Lies

that you have not caught anyone clubbing and so have to make montages?
    Quote Originally Posted by Atriohm View Post
    http://lotroaltfinder.net/Evernight/Twopints

And QQ and Lies

RE: fc 2 vid,

The burg in the vid ranked to 7 questing and a bit of pvp when he could. However because of the no mercy culture on creep atm since a few of the more influential people left that side / game and some of the zerging type have moved from freep to pastures greener he has found it difficult to get to rank 8 and its sucking up his in game time getting zerged by creeps who a few months ago would have let a quester be and took pride in doing so.

I am not intendng to enter into or start a moral debate on the values of pvp but will state this in his defence. He is not a moors player he is a pve'er who pushes his builds to the best they can be and for him to spend months doing something he doesnt really enjoy for the sake of being the best he can, I as a raid / kin leader applaud and appreciate his commitment to his classes so after a couple of days not being able to hand in quests without being harrassed he got sick of it.

Yes he was Fcing and made no bones about it after he tried several times to hand in one quest today and was continually ganked by a group. As he is not a pvp player he does not know the type stigma attached to doing so nor does he concern himself with it.

Many creeps and frees have complained to me about kinnies doing one thing or another over there and I am sure some who have commented on this thread will remember doing so at some stage. They are never turned away and the complaint is always dealt with but it is not fair to tar him with the same brush as the pvp'ers who FC.

They are using it to manipulate the odds in their favour for the purpose of pvp and more times than not to brag about a rank or something. He was working his &&&& off to finish a build and get out because an off hand happened to be on the wrong side for him, I dread checking the moors sets after an expansion in case I have to go grind for them. He was asked in OOC if something he would use for a month was worth it and to him yes it is, he is not a lazy player and grinds like nobody i have ever seen before. So apologies for any offence caused by this but as a fellow pve'er, occasional creep I believe this is a different scenario to the typical easy moders fc'ing. Of course it looked like yet another burg easy moding in your face but I hope the above will explain it a little. We have always promoted a strong standard of conduct over there as best we can not having a big officer presence there and will continue to do so out of nothing more than respect for the pvp community as it makes little difference to us as a pve kin what happens on that side of the game. In fact every time a kinnie falls in love with the moors we face palm as our expereince of it from a pve persepctive is nothing but hassel and drama which we have enough of trying to keep the kin running without adding to it not to mention having to wait for the pvp play style to fade so that person is capable of raiding in pve again without hipsing or faking death every time they see a mob not mention the 'i dont need a healing set i have 7 aud' conversations every time we lose soomeone to the dark side.

Sorry for the wall of text and no doubt going off the subject but just wanted to clear things up and give the other perspective and ofc apologise to anyone who was personally offended by this.
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

So what you are saying is that you have not caught anyone clubbing and so have to make montages?

Awesome attempt to change the topic of the thread Minamata. Yet, you fail and you're only a creepy stalker who goes for little ones.
    Back on topic, how was the 25k infamy on creepside that night???
    Alakin - R15 Hunter | Alazergbear - R12 Beorning | Heisenzerg - R10 Minstrel | Juventina - R8 Champion

So the best you can come up with is that an old kinnie of mine FC'd nearly 3 years ago....not really feeling the burn from that. Try again Minamata !!!
    I actually think that's quite impressive.

>.>
    Feailuve - Aeviternus - Vesanus
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

Going through 2 - 3 years of posts from a different server is pretty dedicated...little desperate though
    As desperate for attention as the ones you used to slam on Evernight. Hypocrisy is real, but i wouldn't expect less from you.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

For Who Missed It

Adingostolemybaby FC'er : Confirmed!
    Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Awesome attempt to change the topic of the thread Minamata.
    Isn't the topic about #HowToOwnABunchOfNorbogs, QQ and Lies, For Who Missed It?

Yet, you fail and you're only a creepy stalker who goes for little ones.

Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

I actually think you're even creepier than that Mina, as you're probably the biggest sad person i've seen playing a game.
    And yes, we owned norbogs in video, can clearly see how monstreous is slow to move.

Must say Fredol is one dedicated guy

Amazing how many people FC these days

As for the video, looks pretty fun tbh, nice event, glad i missed it
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

We talk about everything, but we forgot the most important topic in Snowbourn forum section:

"THE MIGHTY FACIAL HAIR" So lets start once again:

Facial Hair Types:
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

Random Blooddrunk pic

Quote Originally Posted by Giliodor View Post
    I actually think that's quite impressive.

>.>

For Who Missed it

Coming Soon

Beer!

~Me

~John J. Rambo

Just found out who you are, useless troll with 0 skills pvp or pve.
    One of the most skilled players you will ever meet, in both pve and pvp. Unfortunatly the game has changed so much that skill cannot be measured as it once did.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyR View Post
    One of the most skilled players you will ever meet, in both pve and pvp. Unfortunatly the game has changed so much that skill cannot be measured as it once did.
    Oh hi Zrinko, long time no see. How are you doing ?
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    I didn't know Zrinko was known for praising others but rather only himself as being good.
    Himnir The original.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCru View Post
    For Who Missed it

Oh irony...

No idea for pvp, never seen him play there
    useless troll with 0 skills pvp
    Logical thinking has never been your strongest point, but...
    Brandywine

The important thing about life is the struggle, not the triumph... Said no winner ever.

thought he was someone else then found out who he is...my mistake
    The same way you thought you knew you played with my captain in BG, even though my captain never set foot inside BG? Right...
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    Zrinko wishes hes was as good as me

Was a fantastic PVE event I enjoyed taking keep after keep, filled up my bags for quest items for a few weeks, thanks to every freep and creep for a wonderful evening.

get home from the pub, not played lotro in weeks, months even, log on snowy for a laugh, find out theres a pvp event, looks at the clock, 4:00am, grabs another beer, joins craid, vaguely remembers throwing a few heals around, passes out on keyboard, wakes up 2hours later still drunk goes to bed.....
    WINNING...........
    Evernight:
    Lashnar- R9 Blackarrow
    Funnell- R8 Spider
    Durzhog-R8 Warg
    Glokrut-R9 Warleader
    Glokbat- R12 Defiler
    Zimrul- R7 Reaver

Brandywine:
    Herritic- R7 Minstrel
    Lashnar- R10 Blackarrow
    Lashnor-R7 Spider