We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Macropaws strikes back

Warning: This is a serious thread.

The truth has been finally revealed with the use of which flawless device many successes have been achieved.

Now something for smart and observant people from the series of: 'When you see it, you will shi.t bricks'.

A tiny hint is that the case's about The Button of the Ultimate Victory. All you have to do is to mash it, like, repeatedly. It truly makes wonders.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/6pakqc.jpg

And once you go through it and find out, you will get an answer and a valid proof for:

#1 OOC Is_karhu: 'bl_odtail using some macros or something cuz he does the damge of 3wargs?'

#2 OOC Ul_aar: 'a Warg can silently every 3 sedonces and be immune to controls in permanances?' ??!!

after all OOC Re_rlindas: 'yea bl_odtail is macro we all know that'

and this was the last nail in his coffin:

Enjoy the show.

Oh, and bear with the rp intro, it's kind of a fetish already .
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

Noone appreciates skill anymore, they usualky cannot except they got beat, more so in 3v1 situations. Me and Tek and the same with 4/5v2s.

None really uses position these days, as is clear from your video.

Cracking video, the start brought back good memories.

Your probably the most skilled warg I have seen and your hunter back in the day, OMG.

Respect Ethel.
    Snowbourn - Commander Shakbasher - Lieutenant Glurf

Warriors of The Great Eye

Some of the worst freeps i've ever seen. Takes away alot of the credibility of the video, imo. Hey, what are you gonna do when you've only got #### to sample against
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden
    Ranks:3xr10, 5xr7, 2xr6, 2xr5,r4 and r3.. Lvls: 2x75 8x65
    Retired status: Ultra Casual

The video would be great. Problem is...seriously you fraps killing r4 hunters and r3 players when you are r15? o.o You're a great player but i dont understand why you put this stuff in a video...it makes me skip it forward.
    Quntzot - R14 Runekeeper

That keyboard does not prove anything. And gz you killed my RK in a spar arena when I was Afk. and you also made a video about it.

Thanks Glurf, we got to group up one day during some less laggy periods, bring shaak with yourself as a bait and I will wake tolg up ;p.

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Some of the worst freeps i've ever seen. Takes away alot of the credibility of the video, imo. Hey, what are you gonna do when you've only got #### to sample against
    Idd, bar the fact cds can make things complicated along with certain builds ppl run in, there are barely any competitive players left that won't lame-out at any occasion. With Sainty's leaving the level of skill declined, it is known .

Quote Originally Posted by Fumanciu View Post
    The video would be great. Problem is...seriously you fraps killing r4 hunters and r3 players when you are r15? o.o You're a great player but i dont understand why you put this stuff in a video...it makes me skip it forward.
    Thanks, it is not a surprise that PvMP does not favour solo players hence the chance of meeting more than 1 person and less than 6 is extremely rare. My aim was to record outnumbered encounters regardless of peoples' personal level of skill, otherwise I would have to be in-game 24/7 and grab my chances. In theory 3 people should easily handle 1 player if they would not slack so bad and do their job. However, bear in mind that some of the low ranked players may make fights much more challenging than many high ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Atarandir View Post
    That keyboard does not prove anything. And gz you killed my RK in a spar arena when I was Afk. and you also made a video about it.
    Contrarywise empty words do prove a lot and the ignorance on the game's mechanics being yourself r14. On the second thing, believe me, it would not make a change if you were not afk, you should have been aware of that by now. And the spar arena? Enlighten me please, but when was that when you respected any spar arena? Oh, it must have been when you were r8, then you've got randomly ganked and rage quit spars ever since.

To straighten up, it was my intention to kill you there okay, it does not prove anything but the fact you were unaware and dead before you came back and I grabbed the spoils.
    Etheldar - r14 Hunter, Bloodtail - r15 Stalker, Etheal - r10 Defiler, Hailnkill - r8 Reaver

1 death... Nimolas hacking confirmed!

Nice vid, but lacks our fights!

PS: Almost forgot... Still not better than Minamata.. sorry!
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

Awsome videos BT...
    I saw few Oya video on warg aswell. Both awsome wargies

O.T.:
    I miss GTA or 1vs1 zone(though i am not a gta person or fan of 1vs)...Freeps/Creeps need tons of fight to train their movements/skill rotation in spar (myself aswell)
    This days is all just pew pew and no movements/no skills rotation etc(for both side). PvP got dumb more n more.
    People ambushed 1vs1 zone too much, that Snowie level 1vs1 get so low ( my 1vs1 get rusty aswell, when i get catch unprepared ).
    If ppl arent prepare for any solo/1vs1 encounter, bc they are just for pew pew, then we can see what happened in video.
    Unless they have OP class for stand more than 40seconds - 1minute...
    Pls dont QQ that is clubbing zone anymore, bc clubbers gonna club wherever they can club They dont care...
    "To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supereme excellence.
    Supreme excellence consist in breaking enemys resitance without fighting" Sun Tzu - the Art of War.

i facepalm at the quality of the freeps here, just as bad as the creeps or maybe even worse,
    gg on the vid anyway

These freeps cant even back peddle properly!

Epic video, as always. Nice reflection of how bad Snowy is...

For the muppets who are saying "all you do is kill low ranks"...... Isn't it obvious why that is? All the "high" ranks move around in a Zerg.....

Lob

Bloodtail is still low dps.
    This is how PRO warg kill r14 in faster time then bloodtail can imagine.

Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

As I've already commented, excellent video. You really should transfer to Crickhollow- the quality of freeps will be much better than this ROFLfest.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    As I've already commented, excellent video. You really should transfer to Crickhollow- the quality of freeps will be much better than this ROFLfest.
    Can't transfer from EU to NA servers unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Can't transfer from EU to NA servers unfortunately.
    He'd just get rekt anyway.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

League of Legends HebnesO: Singed The MAD Chemist. - Gold ranked player season one
    Lotro:Minstrel x2, Burglar x2, Lore Master x2, Guardian, Champion, Captain, Hunter, Runekeeper and Warden

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrind View Post
    Awsome videos BT...
    I saw few Oya video on warg aswell. Both awsome wargies

O.T.:
    I miss GTA or 1vs1 zone(though i am not a gta person or fan of 1vs)...Freeps/Creeps need tons of fight to train their movements/skill rotation in spar (myself aswell)
    This days is all just pew pew and no movements/no skills rotation etc(for both side). PvP got dumb more n more.
    People ambushed 1vs1 zone too much, that Snowie level 1vs1 get so low ( my 1vs1 get rusty aswell, when i get catch unprepared ).
    If ppl arent prepare for any solo/1vs1 encounter, bc they are just for pew pew, then we can see what happened in video.
    Unless they have OP class for stand more than 40seconds - 1minute...
    Pls dont QQ that is clubbing zone anymore, bc clubbers gonna club wherever they can club They dont care...
    Thanks ;-), what you're saying is true, gta would prepare people for their encounters in the open, however, some remained true to their favourite map spot denying any opportunities to use the knowledge they gained there in more practical and... real way I suppose. The aim of gta, however, remained good in theory and ever since the area was gone, there was a slow and impending decline of skill of the majority of the server's population, which favoured raid and zerg fights more and more. But well, people do enjoy abusing in any extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Adingostolemybaby View Post
    Even though I'm one of those freeps getting my #### handed to me (even though he had 40% debuffs) still an awesome video.
    Clipfillers were so needed :[, plus had an exam session back then so had my hands bound and was forced to use what I already had stacked from several months.

Quote Originally Posted by Spilo View Post
    Sadly, it's not possible, but I believe soon the level will be more or less equated, as different worlds will collide, worlds dominated by people preferring group fights and those where solo action is practiced and respected on much bigger scale. Probably not the best idea for both groups, as already I can hear all the whines about "ruining our server with trash" and "imposing stupid rules within the game" ;-).

P.S.

Check your yt notifications, replied to your question (bit late tho).

Quote Originally Posted by Etheldar View Post
    Sadly, it's not possible, but I believe soon the level will be more or less equated, as different worlds will collide, worlds dominated by people preferring group fights and those where solo action is practiced and respected on much bigger scale. Probably not the best idea for both groups, as already I can hear all the whines about "ruining our server with trash" and "imposing stupid rules within the game" ;-).

P.S.

Check your yt notifications, replied to your question (bit late tho).
    True. Thanks for the info- what editing program do you use. Currently working on the specs I need to put together a TGBW video together.
    ~Rank 11 Loremaster, Landroval~

~Rank 12 Warg, Landroval~

Bloodtail used to be great. Now he just exploits the lag on warm and hips and runs when he looses. Not sure if he sold his accountor what went #### but I met him 3 times in the last month I think. 2 times he got me in lagspike exploit after that I asked for a spar by sore tracking him at spawn. (He was camping and exploiting lag spikes) I tore him up like a silly little baby (he used to be a real challenge before) but then he came back angry for loosing with a BA that ninja KB me after he lost the fight.

Is it really the same player?
    I would post a cool Signature here, but im to lazy to find out how..

Entry 1234

Dear diary,

Fendz used to be bad. All that time was just too kind not to enlighten him and blame his overuse of cds, as I'm a kind person by nature. Now he just spamheals, store tracks and calls for pocket burglars when he needs a hand. Not sure if he sold his account or worsened ever since he plays on his minstrel, but every time I met him in the last few months I eat him if in WS, if in healing it takes a little more time than normally but still not a prob, 100k dmg +/- after FH depending on the number of outposts. Fool got plenty of money for store tracks, this sometimes gets me caught off guard, but after all it takes some time for him to reach the zerg from gy doesn't it? That's the right moment to strike! Catch him off guard and teach the chap a lesson. Sadly, one after another, he did not learn much from it.

End of entry.

Entry 1234

Dear diary,

Fendz used to be bad. All that time was just too kind not to enlighten him and blame his overuse of cds, as I'm a kind person by nature. Now he just spamheals, store tracks and calls for pocket burglars when he needs a hand. Not sure if he sold his account or worsened ever since he plays on his minstrel, but every time I met him in the last few months I eat him if in WS, if in healing it takes a little more time than normally but still not a prob, 100k dmg +/- after FH depending on the number of outposts. Fool got plenty of money for store tracks, this sometimes gets me caught off guard, but after all it takes some time for him to reach the zerg from gy doesn't it? That's the right moment to strike! Catch him off guard and teach the chap a lesson. Sadly, one after another, he did not learn much from it.

End of entry.
    Pretty accurate. Have you been reading my diary again...? I'm pretty sure Fendz have a couple of paragraphs under the failed Burglars section.
    Moridin

Aut vincere aut mori
    Attitude is everything

Entry 1234

Dear diary,

End of entry.
    Bloodtail, Did you get upset? Look, when I did play burglar (which was about 2 years ago) I can't remember you winning one fight. That being said, I did not play to loose just because others thought you were scary to have as a enemy. (You do take things very personaland spend a long time trying to get revenge, which is pretty cool for a teenager, but maybe not for a grown person playing a videogame).

My comment was genuine and not a trolling attempt. When I first switched to mini and was still learning the class and finding a playstyle that suited me we did have a few 1v1 and you kicked the #### out of me over and over. I did win a few fights with other creeps but you were brilliant on you dog and a fricking nightmare to meet if not ready.

We always use to respect each other when coming across each other in open pvp, if you had a 1v1 I would never interfere and you used to be the same way towards me. A genuine superstar i always thought. Then I guess about 6 or 7 weeks ago I was in the moors with a level 85/86 newbie showing him around. You popped up on him and I healed him. He was grouped with me and new as baby poo so I wanted him to have a good experience and not be dog food 5 min after arriving in the moors. You hipsed and ran off... as i would too.

Later i was tracked at lug gy/ lug bd. I assumed it was you so I stopped and waited for you to attack. You did, we fought and unfortunately another freep jumped in. You hissed and ran off... as would i.

After that you got me good at lug and in osgiliath. The lag spike exploit made it so I had no chance to even fight back. I really didn't care about dying but I did care about you being upset.
    You then got me again coming from GTA towards lug. I bought a tracker from store at GY and used it.
    I hit you once. Then jumped up and down for a fair fight. You agreed and you lost.
    Putrodin pounced on you when you had about 500 morale left to get KB. I said that was a ####ty move on his part. His reply was you had done it to him several times.
    Second after that a BA showed up and killed me. I was on about 25% at the time.

I went out from GY and you and the BA then jumped me again. And again after that.
    I then invited Putrodin to group and we killed you both.

After that I haven't seen you.
    Look, I actually though it was another person behind the screen. If not, then it's sad to see you have become such a angry person.
    You and other creeps can say I was shot in burg and am #### on mini. It's fine. I got a house, car, kid, wife and a whole load of other #### to care for. What some people on a computer game thinks of how I play that game couldn't be less of a problem for me.

So, sorry if there were misunderstandings. I still think you are a cool dude and I hope you enjoy the game.

Other cool creeps now is:
    Johnny that killed me at grams 1v1.
    Monster will always be king (or queen whatever you prefer mate,lol)
    Evelpower for always bringing the noise. He killed me 1v1 in about 30 secs.

Anyway, see you in the moors mate.

Oh boy, this escalated quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by HebnesO View Post
    Pretty accurate. Have you been reading my diary again...? I'm pretty sure Fendz have a couple of paragraphs under the failed Burglars section.
    This is common knowledge, but pretty sure he won't top ex-dodge's place in the ladder in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendz View Post
    (You do take things very personaland spend a long time trying to get revenge, which is pretty cool for a teenager, but maybe not for a grown person playing a videogame).
    I deeply thank you that you put such a great care about my gameplay and me
    being upset
    it really flatters me, but the massive wall of text you just employed in your post convinces me that this is you that
    get upset
    on things happening to your in-game character, and
    what some people on a computer game thinks of how I play that game
    not me.

Look, when I did play burglar (which was about 2 years ago) I can't remember you winning one fight. That being said, I did not play to loose just because others thought you were scary to have as a enemy.
    Playing your class to win and playing your class not knowing the state of that class and how certain CDs powerful may be in the particular update, well, this is a difference. Besides, you really have to have a memory like a sieve if you trust your own words. I suppose you store all the screenshots of our every fight that may support your statement, don't you?

We always use to respect each other when coming across each other in open pvp, if you had a 1v1 I would never interfere and you used to be the same way towards me.
    This is why I left bits of my respect towards you and did not bring every attempt of your supposed failures onto the forums. Sadly, this came first from
    a grown person playing a videogame
    instead of a 24 yo
    teenager

A genuine superstar i always thought.
    A baddie using ready & able in 1on1, I always thought, but the fact you left my fights to myself made me play nice back to you, simple as it is. Even in lotro there is some place for courtesy.

The lag spike exploit made it so I had no chance to even fight back.
    Now he just exploits the lag on warm
    2 times he got me in lagspike exploit
    Oh, I'm guilty of exploiting your lag! Now I know I have real super powers. Don't forget to bring a macro fairy tale about, this is getting interesting.

I hit you once. Then jumped up and down for a fair fight. You agreed and you lost.
    Putrodin pounced on you when you had about 500 morale left to get KB.
    You've got it wrong again. My several k of morale left was enough to bring you down (as you were ccd) if not the burg's daze and CdG. Besides, there is another thing. You were all the way in healing melody stance interweaving with dps and PC and fears. How many heals was that? I sparred you on 1v1 rules, therefore no tricky moves, I thought. You healed up, so that according to my Combat Analysis I had to do more than 100k dmg to melt you down to 5k morale. You've got stunned and then the burg jumped, end of story.

Second after that a BA showed up and killed me. I was on about 25% at the time. I went out from GY and you and the BA then jumped me again. And again after that.
    I then invited Putrodin to group and we killed you both.
    I can't believe you're lying so terribly while on forums. The BA came out of the blue and while both of you jumped him after I came back from the gy, I refused to leave him alone and we killed you, thrice. One after another. Get your facts right.

After that I haven't seen you.
    As a man with
    a house, car, kid, wife and a whole load of other #### to care for
    I thought you would understand certain higher necessities, but perhaps you have memory gaps about it as well

Look, I actually though it was another person behind the screen. If not, then it's sad to see you have become such a angry person.
    Angry? Contrariwise. These forums were boring for quite of a time and your qq topic made it fun. And because we had several fights back in the days this makes you my BFF and provides you with a credible knowledge about me. Fair enough. But don't worry, I still like you, we can have an e-beer now and then, really, like true mates.

Anyway, see you in the moors mate.
    See you mate, glad you got a grip at least in this part of your post.

...stuff...
    Calm down Komar, less salt plx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z61GmQ1s5Jc

This is not so much of a reply to you bloodtail as it is a comment on various playstyle. But I guess this is as good of a spot as any as it was mentioned in this conversation.

I do heal. I trait red, full tree all the way. Then I spend some points for critical heals and up to chord giving a hot. I run melody mostly but usually WS at first and then switch if needed. After seeing some creeps using store pots I have also feared and healed. The heals i get would be around 2k and on a good critical maybe 4k. The chord gives me maybe 1.5k up to 2.5k.

However, most minis that I see trait 50/50 and going as high as triumphant spirit heal for solo play with the cd on dps weapon. But not to many seem to cry about them... it seems to me that some creeps have issues killing some freep, and vice versa. Because of that they get upset with those freeps/creeps for playing their class with skills it provided.
    Them there is the obvious kinnie thing were a kin member playing one way is OK but another creep/freep playing the same way is not OK.

So, like you using dips or sprint in fight (and you do) is hardly something I need to cry about or reavers using impaled etc etc etc. The issue I would have is with them who hugs 1 shotters or mapping out (when someone is shouted out in ooc) to stick a couple of dots on someone or heals, then mapping back or those who uses a known issue such as lag spikes (not performance but technical issue) over and over. (You are not alone in that, some burgs use it too)

So yea, I do heal and yea you do fear/stun/silence/cj so what?

To end I'll say this. There is many good creeps and many good freeps. I never claimed to be the best or aspired to be the best. I do however win most fights and I'm sure that upsets some people and they wish I would play it differently to suit their skill level and to make it easy for them to win. Unfortunately I'm not there only to entertain others but to entertain myself, so I will continue to heal on mini, continue to run 90%solo (best way to have a laugh) and I'll continue to be honest about my fights and play style while others might not and finally, the same people who call me names and tell me I can't this or that... they are the same people I just killed... so, what does that make them? Just something to think about...

On that note, e-Fanta for me and e-beer for you. I don't drink alcohol; )

Have a good day Bloodtail.
    Last edited by Fendz; Aug 26 2015 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelol View Post
    Salt is sugar, salt is life, but that's just cruel.

I do heal. I trait red, full tree all the way. Then I spend some points for critical heals and up to chord giving a hot. I run melody mostly but usually WS at first and then switch if needed. After seeing some creeps using store pots I have also feared and healed. The heals i get would be around 2k and on a good critical maybe 4k. The chord gives me maybe 1.5k up to 2.5k.
    No need to explain how the healing works, really. I'm saying that the amount of heals you did in our supposedly fair fight gave you a vast credit in its result and the burg just sealed my chances for a possible win. Also, I'm not saying I could have won the fight with such an amount of healing and crowd control while nerfing myself at the start to the 1 on 1 rules (which now I see was my mistake seeing your approach), but to brag about it and being yourself mad because of the further 2v2 (which a healing minstrel and a burg should have won by far having their own gy on the back), is not in a right place trust me. On top of that I would really advise you to re-read your first post once again and convince me that this doesn't sound like a rage post.

Because of that they get upset with those freeps/creeps for playing their class with skills it provided.
    If they are upset then rightfully, since the game doesn't leave too many options to counter actual fotm on both sides, however, obviously everyone is allowed to use whatever they have at hand, hence as you pointed out I use sprint and dips when needed, just as you use FH and FD. Nobody should impose their playstyle on others. It's everyone's personal choice. But what I'm saying is that certain skills, however, are strong to this point that they gamechange. And the key in that is the fact someone notices strength and potential of these skills. And if these people become aware of that, it means they improved. And if they are looking for a challenge by offering 1 on 1 to someone, they may try their next fight without the use of these skills to give a proof of their improvement.

Others will continue what they are doing and entertain themselves. After all it's all about fun, isn't it?

or those who uses a known issue such as lag spikes (not performance but technical issue) over and over. (You are not alone in that, some burgs use it too)
    I would love to know how it works, honestly. If you are trying to say that my skills cause lag to my opponents then I'm really lucky to have such powers :-o

Them there is the obvious kinnie thing were a kin member playing one way is OK but another creep/freep playing the same way is not OK.
    Most of the people are hypocrities and don't realise they condemn things and point out faults of others, while being themselves bad in the same way. The same thing goes with claiming that only one side is to blame, yet another seems to be crystal clear in its doings and this tendency is permanently visible on both ooc's. But this comes mostly for those that played only one side for real and often are brainwashed by their raid leaders and figures they see as mentors.

Goodbye e-mate, may the

watch over you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast