We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Ladies and gentlemen...

I give you the mighty Legion of the Morning Star! (for adults)

http://imageshack.com/a/img19/7100/bwk3.png

dont mess with these... people?

We are awesome.

Plus, you started something you didn't even bother to finish.

Lovely picture, poorly cropped.

Do better.
    [I]In the sea without lees standeth the Bird of Hermes.
    [/I][I]When all his feathers be from him gone, He standeth still here as a stone.
    Here is now both white and red, And all so the stone to quicken the dead[/I][I].
    The Bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to make me tame.[/I]

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofHermes View Post
    Lovely picture, poorly cropped.

Do better.
    I second this motion.

An adult would, ( I hope) discuss calmly their issues with the object of their anger or frustration, not hide. There was no attempt at discussion from your side, though many opportunities were offered. However as a kin successor, when my kin members are all blasted and branded as "worms" and "rejects" I will defend them, and you should be ashamed.

I wonder what the whole story is.. These things don't just happen out of nowhere.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

One word: Why?
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Very ironic if the original poster is the fem champ mel who runs with Phants hanging out of her back pocket most of the time. Hardly a shinning example of maturity when you yourself get jumped by a solo spider and you then call in the Short Zerg bus service, or cry for PHants to hurry up and save you.Then proceed to CJ said spider at every zerg opportunity, for god knows what reason other than to get clique acceptance.
    So someone had a dig at you, wow wee! I and im sure quite a few other creeps get daily abuse far worse and we dont go pasting it over the forums. If we did, the forums would break.

If you arent the mel I said then pretend I didnt write this.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    <<Big Image>>
    Sigh. You'd starve to death then.
    Last edited by Nenuiale; Nov 17 2013 at 09:15 AM.
    ~ On Evernight [EN] since September '15 .~
    Fideldir (Elf Hunter) , Nenuiale (Elf Lore-master) , Dolenu (Elf Minstrel)
    ~ Formerly of Gilrain [EN] since August '07. ~

Quote Originally Posted by Nenuiale View Post
    Sigh. You'd starve to death then.

Bad , bad girl Neny. You know the punishment!

Anyone going to provide a context to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Feldanor View Post
    Anyone going to provide a context to this?
    [Juregar/Laurelin] [Jureon/Evernight] [Ragetrain/Laurelin]
    Member of Puliveivarit
    I was a corner survivor

Childish thread.

I didn't really want to get involved in this because it is just as childish as people have already pointed out but hey ho.
    Romper yes, it is Meli.
    She thought it would be fun to slate an entire in kin global because she had a problem with ONE individual. I tried to deal with the problem she had with my kin member (indeed he was at fault) but I thought it was all dealt with after and apology was given. As it turns out she is one to hold a grudge and wouldn't let it go. Understandable. Sometimes a sorry is not enough and bridges can not be rebuilt. *Time passes*

I was running about in the Moors on my creep with a few others...
    Delivering the relic Meli and a few others are waiting at the gate for us...
    As you would expect (or anyone who has seen me play pvp would) I was the first person down. ;-)
    I warned the relic carrier to keep his distance before I retreated. While down Meli corpse jumped me (a lot) then slapped me (a lot) for 30 seconds this went on...
    I'm not bitter about being CJed but after a couple of jumps it is like you are trying to say something.
    I retreated ran back into combat and Killed Meli and her band of freeps. As Meli went down I corpse jumped her....she retreated instantly. (All good but I know Meli on freep side and thought she was quite a fun person (FIRST MAJOR OOOPS FOR REN))
    We handed in the relic and I logged freep to have a bit of a poke at the lion. hehehehee
    I sent Meli a tell saying *why did you retreat so quickly? Did you not want me to repay the corpse jumping favour?*
    At which point the fit hit the shan. Her reply to me was pretty offensive but she made it clear that she didn't want to talk.
    She then posted in global *The silver tongued sociopath wormking of the wormkin has logged over to moan because he has the Boo Boos.
    More abuse followed and I said nothing back.

My thoughts were she must be in a bad place at the moment so...leave her to it.

The next day I'm on creepside again and low and behold the freeps are having a little Grams camp session. Who would have thought it?
    Meli is out there and seemed to be targeting me a fair amount. All Good...I don't really care what she does with her time...We all know where she would be if there wasn't a large group of freeps farming at Grams. Then a kinny of mine logs into the TS channel I'm on to tell me that Meli has posted a few things in global to try and get a me to come out of Grams...but they were insults chiefly aimed at the kin I lead...calling them rejects and other silly things but people had had enough of her pathetic behaviour. I logged back to freep side and posted in global that if anyone was looking for a fight Now is the time to get it off their chests because I'm sick of the bollocks. Meli remained silent on global after that.
    I saw Meli in GV and gave her an emote hug. She slapped me and laughed at me but still could not say what her problem was....and followed her around for a bit hugging her... Other people in kin were pissed at her and it eventually got to the page she posted.

So as you see it is all just a spoilt child not getting her own way and not people able to speak about what is really bothering her...
    And a arrogant ##### (me) not being able to just grin and bare the behaviour.
    I don't think anyone is going to look good in this situation so I didn't bother with it.
    Meli in my opinion just needs a good strong hard stiff one. That should take the edge off her problems and chill her out a bit. AND before anyone jumps in and says something about sexest comments...when I said "a good strong hard stiff one" I was referring to a drink. ;-)

Well Melianel is not really known for her nice behaviour.. QQ here and QQ there!

Not to talk about her playstyle hehe.. Love the way she plays when there is no freepzerg or pocketcappy to save her.
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

She has a history of being a QQ baby? I would never have guessed that. I thought she was a nice, well adjusted individual.
    Oh well. Live and learn. It's not like either of us lose anything by not having the other in our life. I will simply state that I will not under ANY circumstances be involved with her.
    With regards to play style Glohir... It will be interesting to see how things work for champs in the moors after the update. Bubble! Bubble! Bubble!