We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Looking for a Guild

Thats one of those ''Another returning player looking for a kinship''. I am playing with my lvl 30 Champion and I am looking a friendly guild with whom I can enjoy leveling. It feels very lonely out there... . My champions name is Athargon.

More than elcome to join us in Unity.
    We have been a guild/kin since 2005 and in Lotro since 2009. Very active kin, weekly content for all levels including hide farming runs.
    We have a thread a little lower down if you wanted a good read about us or can head to our website http://unity-guild.com/ and have a peek there.
    We have the usuals, teamspeak (don't need to use it if you don't wish to but its needed for raids), facebook site, website, private minecraft server and more. We also do inkin crafting for members needs and most importantly we realise people have lives outside gaming, with work, studies, family etc so no pressure on members to commit or log on certain times, we are well run, active but casual also.
    If you like what you see/read about us, please register on our website then under Unity logo click on "join us" and fill in application. It will be accepted but this way we ensure we set up members with forum permissions as raids and events details are listed in advance on the website

Thanks
    ziso