We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hi from Canada

Hi from Canada

Hey Withywindle, I play on the Firefoot server but can't resist not making a toon on a new server to see what it is like. Out of curiosity, what global channel do ya'll use so that I could meet you. And also, anyone planning on trying out a N. American server? Cheers and welcome!

Re: Hi from Canada

To join the global channel here just type /joinchannel GlobalLFF. Well actually some people allready have N.American accounts in lotro...

I made a toon here a couple of months ago myself, and I can say it's great. Lots of friendly faces.

hi from greece too m8.our server for new is very good,with very goo progress too like the old servers.the only problem for the us players is the time.because i join before eu server open in 1 us at 17:00 gmt+2 and all,i play 13 lvl and i dont see anyone around after i understand there maybe is night.
    Krom Of MELLOWS

I'm trying out Landroval to see how RE differs from RP.
    On Withywindle there is sadly little RP.
    It's a young server which is still developing itself I think.

Hope to see you around there
    Withywindle: Hargorin, 85 GRD; Tharwil, 53 CHMP and a whole lot more offspring