We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Reaver's Charge skill

As all good reavers know, charge is rubbish because of the animation it does. I have complained to the GMs that they are using a misleading product description on charge, saying it is an immediate skill. Yet because of the animation it then makes it an induction skill and freeps can interrupt you, stopping charge. None of the other classes have this with their immediate sprints, so why should we put up with it!

I urge all the creeps and any nice freeps to log bug reports in game stating this bug. Maybe if enough of us do this they may actually take notice........or more probably nerf us even more. We have to do something as its very frustrating enough as it is and I love my reaver and dont wont to be forced into playing a different class or even buggering off to Hello Kitty online.

To log a bug report in game, just type /bug and it will bring up the form for you.

If you think it may help i will post this in the main monster play forum .

Romper over and out.
    -----------------------------Scumbags tribe--------------------------------------

Re: Reaver's Charge skill

"signed"..

Agreed/Signed. Nothing worse than hitting charge and having a minstrel stop you dead in your tracks with a stun.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322101000003956f/signature.png]Vangdog[/charsig]

/signed. Charge should be immediate skill and not having to wait 3 secs of funny animation to make the skill work. Otherwise they should change the description to 'fast' skill.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

/signed

Doesn't double tap still work though?

/signed

&& At Bog, no it dosn't work, I tried it plenty off times, got stunned everytime I hit charge, hence why you always see my BA not reaver...

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoise View Post
    Agreed/Signed. Nothing worse than hitting charge and having a minstrel stop you dead in your tracks with a stun.
    Actually it surprised me today when I saw a reaver getting charged up and I could still interupt him with my Piercing Cry. It's a bit unfair indeed, and Freeps are stronger than Creeps already. Especially when the description says Immediate it should be immediate, therefore: /signed.
    [center]Asylum - [EN] Gilrain[/center]

/signed

But if charged gets fixed, i want Sudden defence (champ bubble) to be instanst aswell..

/signed too
    Baronth - Alemis - Aipod - Alessandro - Talyla - Viyle | Ombra e Fiamma - [Gilrain]

Retired

/Signed.

Though wanna add.

That problem has been forever with many classes, not exactly the same but very similar.

Like most of wardens Gambit's can be "interrupted" lucky for them they don't loose their gambit and can use them again.

LM's Rez, self heal and heal... From that induction is compleate it takes about ½sec for the skill to hit target and as for the rez it takes about 5sec after the induction to rez and the LM is rooted to the ground during this time.

Havent played that much creep but I have a weaver and a Defiler, the weaver's 'In Combat burrow' can also be interupted even though it's immediate.

I bet there are more classes with this problem though.

I wan't them all to be fixed but we can start with reavers, ah all creep classes!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322100000000ce7d/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Creep: [Weaver Morwei] [Defiler Grishlash]

I live for music, music is my life * [url]http://www.myspace.com/uzx[/url] *

Am on board Romp and signed ofc:

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...87#post5873587

They "fixed" the double click back in U5 as part of the swathe of things broken to stop the burg exploit, rather than just change the burg skill. Its not worked as immediate since the dawn of time.

Persoanlly I think charge should just me made able to be used after cooldown in combat or not, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by dadiro95 View Post
    /signed

But if charged gets fixed, i want Sudden defence (champ bubble) to be instanst aswell..
    Thought they was instant? Don't you get 2 off them or 3 if traited? They're already OP...

Any fix in 12.2 in charge skill??
    Reandar - Champion (100) / Stonidor - Runekeeper (100) / Skoundouflar - Burglar (100)
    Ultram Rank 12 Reaver / Ultgash Rank 8 Warg
    ~Officer of Greek Kinship Sacred Brotherhood~ @ Laurelin
    United we stand,divided we fall

Nope, and due to the fix with macros, gut punch at range does not remove the animation.
    Last edited by Limmy; Jan 14 2014 at 01:02 AM.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

/signed.

Totally agree mate.
    [b][center][size=4][color=pink]Proud[/color] [color=blue]To[/color] [color=green]Be[/color] [color=red]A[/color] [color=yellow]Last[/color] [color=orange]Warder.[/color][/size][/center][/b]
    [b][center]Putting the G in Gilrain since 2008[/b][/center]
    [center][url]http://thewarders.guildlaunch.com[/url][/center]